K-pop music blog, news, culture, cool stuff
Because this Korean music has invaded the whole world and it has established itself as a must ... Groups like BTS or Black Pink have held huge concert halls like the Stade de France and have moved on to it. 'UN ... for the messages of peace they spread through their songs ... It is no longer rare to see in the street in front of certain monuments small groups of dancers practicing K-pop . For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Sooyoung Reveals Girls’ Generation Will Release Studio Album For Upcoming Comeback + Talks About Boyfriend Jung Kyung Ho And Advice For Juniors July 4, 2022Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung recently discussed the group’s upcoming comeback, her advice for juniors, boyfriend Jung Kyung Ho, and more! On the July 4 broadcast of tvN Story’s variety talk show “Take Care of Me This Week” (literal title), Sooyoung joined hosts Sung Dong Il and Go Chang Suk to visit the set of “Mr. Sunshine” and […]Chooooo9
- Song Kang Ho, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Nam Gil, And More Adapt To An Impending Disaster While Im Siwan Watches Chaos Ensue In “Emergency Declaration” Posters July 4, 2022With less than a month until its premiere, upcoming disaster film “Emergency Declaration” has shared new character posters! Directed by Han Jae Rim, “Emergency Declaration” follows the unprecedented calamities that arise when terrorist threats are made against an impending flight. The disaster film stars Song Kang Ho, Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Nam Gil, Im Siwan, Kim So Jin, […]Chooooo9
- AB6IX To Perform At WNBA Halftime Show July 4, 2022AB6IX is performing at a WNBA halftime show! On July 4 LA time, AB6IX announced that they were headed to the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles to participate in the LA Sparks vs. Phoenix Mercury game as halftime performers. The LA Sparks and Phoenix Mercury are two of 12 teams in the American Women’s National Basketball Association […]Chooooo9
- Netizens Defend New SM Rookie Shohei From Alleged Hate Comments About His Reported Age And Past Job July 4, 2022Fans feel that it only proves how hardworking he is!Koreaboo
- BTS’s Jimin and V’s Attitude To Staff While Preparing For The 2022 GRAMMYs Showcase Their True Personalities July 4, 2022Jimin and V continue to make ARMYs proud!Sydney Lucas
- BTS’s J-Hope Proves That The Members Always Seem To Be Lurking Online With ARMY July 4, 2022"#Sexyclownman" has taken over the internet! 🤡Sydney Lucas
- Boy Crush: Kang Daniel, The Man Who Makes Us Want To Lead A 'Parade' In Honor Of His Perfection July 4, 2022If you are a Kpopmap reader, you would've noticed an ongoing weekly series called "Girl Crush" that explores women in the Korean industry that many admire and have a crush on. Welcome to the seventeenth article of our weekly series "Boy Crush"! This series will appreciate the men in K-Pop and K-Dramas that we have a crush […]Kay Sesoko
- Kpopmap Weekly: Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 1st Week Of July July 4, 2022Are you curious to know what K-Dramas and actors Kpopmap readers are interested in? Welcome to our Kpopmap Weekly ranking. It is released every Monday. Kpopmap has come out with our very own weekly ranking based on our view counts over a period of one week. Based on the 1st week of July data, here […]Ishani Sarkar
- Kpopmap Weekly: Most Popular Idols On Kpopmap – 1st Week Of July July 4, 2022Are you curious to know which K-Pop idols and groups Kpopmap readers are interested in? Welcome to our Kpopmap Weekly ranking. It is released every Monday. Kpopmap has come out with our very own weekly ranking based on our view counts over a period of one week. Based on the 1st week of July data, […]Ishani Sarkar
- ENHYPEN bring power in their ‘Future Perfect (Pass the MIC)’ MV! July 4, 2022On July 4th, ENHYPEN released the music video to their latest title track, ‘Future Perfect (Pass the MIC)’. The song comes off the simultaneously dropped 3rd mini album, ‘MANIFESTO: Day 1’, marking the start of a new album series for the group. Potentially their harshest sounding single the septet have sung, the trap elements take […]Derek Fong
- Wonho in Europe: dates and cities are out! July 4, 2022After the exciting announcement that Wonho will be coming to Europe for a tour, the organizer Onion Production shared the tour stop list. Fans can see Wonho in Munich, Oberhausen, Madrid and London. The tour starts on the 28th August and ends on 4th September. For the full tour overview please read the below post […]Terry ALS
- Kim Woojin greets his fans in three languages prior to his approaching Europe tour July 4, 2022Kim Woojin´s World tour is starting in the next week with a stop in Milan on 17th July. With the upcoming concerts in Europe the artist released a greeting video to his fans. In this video we see the cuts from Kim Woojin´s music videos with the tour stops appearing on top of them. The […]Terry ALS
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.