Divorced blog How to deal with it
Some blogs that talk about divorce. The divorce rate is around 10. That is to say that every year 10 married couples in 1000 divorce (= 1%). Another figure that reveals the importance of the divorce rate in France: nearly 45% of marriages end in divorce. Divorced men are on average 42 years old and divorced women 44 years old. The divorce rate, that is to say the ratio of the number of divorces pronounced to the number of marriages recorded in the year, is around 1.9% in France. This figure must be qualified since we have seen a drop in the number of marriages in our country for several years. According to study author Michael Rosenfeld, professor of sociology at Stanford University (USA), "almost all studies show that women are more likely to file for divorce." What are the most common causes of divorce? The main cause of divorce is infidelity. Almost 30% of divorce applications follow an extramarital affair of one or the other spouse. Then come the character compatibility issues. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Illinois Family Law Judge Reverses Ruling on Unvaccinated Parent September 16, 2021Vaccine refusal and legal child custody can bring more strife to an already stressful and heated situation. Is it in a child’s best interest to be away from a parent who is unvaccinated? The post Illinois Family Law Judge Reverses Ruling on Unvaccinated Parent appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
- You Are More Than What You Feel: How to Move Past Your Divorce Emotions September 14, 2021We may not want to do better than we feel or be better than we feel, but to have a healthy coparent relationship, we may be required to act like we do. The post You Are More Than What You Feel: How to Move Past Your Divorce Emotions appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
- Study: Divorced Parents With Attorneys More Likely to Settle Out of Court September 13, 2021A new study suggests that parents are more likely to settle and share custody when they both have attorney. Learn more about it below. The post Study: Divorced Parents With Attorneys More Likely to Settle Out of Court appeared first on Divorce Magazine.
Latest news from : Ben Coltrin (divorced wedding )
- Divorced Woman Writes: No One Knows My Pain September 17, 2021Of all the emails I have ever received, (and there’s a lot) this one truly left me heartbroken: No One Knows My pain. What do people do when there is no one left who loves them or even cares? Let me offer a little bit of this reader’s background. She is in her early […]
- A Look At Affairs When Both Parties Are Married September 14, 2021There are many different kinds of affairs. They include one-night stands, flings, emotional affairs, affairs that never go beyond some flirty texting and/or talking, affairs where one person is married, and affairs when both parties are married. The first thing I want to say is, having an affair does not make someone a horrible […]
- Divorced Woman Wants to Know How to Start Dating Again September 11, 2021Divorced Girl Smiling received this comment from a woman seeking inspiration and asking how to start dating again. Still kind of saddened by my divorce of 6 years ago. My ex’s son and I live across the country and enjoy a new life – but with single mom duty and a very, very thin budget, […]
Latest news from : Jackie Pilossoph (divorced wedding )
- How Can I Find True Love After Divorce? August 27, 2021So many of my clients wonder, “When when when will I find true love? Will I ever ever ever find it?” It becomes an obsession with them.And that’s why I did this pick-a-pile tarot reading. Of course, the best way to get real depth on what’s going on with you personally is to receive a […]
- Leaving Your Husband in Your 50s July 23, 2021This one’s for you, if you’re in your 50s (or 60s, or 70s) and thinking about leaving your husband.At the moment, you may think that you’d be willing to sacrifice anything and everything in order to get away from the soul-killing grouch (or worse) you’ve been living with, but you also know there is a […]
- Starting Over After Divorce & Finding Yourself Again June 17, 2021If you’re coming out of a marriage that was longer than just a year or two, there has been so much time for a spouse to erode your sense of who you are. Most women realize, after divorce, that they gave away so much of their identity during marriage that they’re not really sure who […]
Latest news from : Rosetta Magdalen (divorced wedding )
- Small Business Valuation in Divorce July 7, 2021Divorcing spouses who own a business, either individually or jointly, will need to come to an agreement on the value of the business and how it will be split in their divorce. Here are some things to consider, especially during the pandemic.
- Important Financial Documents for Divorce June 9, 2021Getting copies of your financial records will provide insight into your marital finances and make negotiating a fair settlement much easier.
- Dealing with Divorce Guilt May 21, 2021Most people experience guilt to some degree when they divorce, but it’s easy to get stuck in an endless cycle of self-blame. Learn how to get rid of the guilt.
Latest news from : (divorced wedding )
- Coaching — It Works! April 29, 2021What every person wants is to lead a happy and fulfilling life. It sounds easy enough, but in reality it’s not so simple when life challenges us every day. The world in which we live today is filled with stressors, a constant barrage of them. Add to that life altering ones like divorce and it […]
- The Science of a Peaceful Divorce March 20, 2020The post The Science of a Peaceful Divorce appeared first on Wevorce.
- Your Brain On Divorce March 5, 2020The post Your Brain On Divorce appeared first on Wevorce.
Latest news from : Wevorce Team (divorced wedding )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.