Some blogs about money Where to Invest and much more
Some blogs about money. Because managing money well is a priority for many French people, saving money is a major issue. Everyone would like to pay less, earn more money, make ends meet better, increase their income and savings, pay less taxes, etc. Money is necessary for everyday life and to carry out all of your projects. Discover our mini selection of blogs that will give you tips and advice to better manage your money, and live better with your money. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Bilt Mastercard: Earn Rewards For Paying Rent w/ Any Landlord (March 1st Promo, Easy 2,000 Points) March 1, 2024March 1st Bilt Rent Day reminder. The Bilt Mastercard offers rewards for all renters, plus they roll out special promos on the first of every month (“Rent Day”). On March 1st, they are offering: All members: 1,000 Bilt points for linking a new credit or debit card to their account. (Valid up to 2 times […]
- Save App Review: 9.07% APY Advertised vs. 0.00% APY Experienced (Historical Results Now Posted) March 1, 2024Update February 2024: It’s nice to see that Save now provides a link to their actual returns for their 1-year Market Savings across all portfolios. But be careful, as much of what is shown at first glance is for products that haven’t actually completed their entire terms. You need to scroll all the way left […]
- Charles Schwab Brokerage: Up to $2,500 New Deposit / Transfer Bonus (New & Existing Customers) February 29, 2024Updated with new transfer offer. Brokerage firms constantly compete for “assets under management”, and many are willing to give you cash to move over your existing portfolio from your existing broker over to them. Unfortunately, many of these offers are for new app startups with questionable customer service. How about a traditional firm with telephones […]
Dernières news du blog de : Jonathan Ping (investment )
- Introducing the new and improved She’s on the Money! September 1, 2023We’ve been working on something for MONTHS and we are so excited to finally share it with you! Hello fabulous She's On The Money community! Today, we want to share a little story with you. It's about growth, evolution, and finding simplicity in the midst of complexity. Ready for the journey?Flashback to the youthful days […]
- Answering your house and land questions! June 20, 2023Dreaming of slapping a sold sticker on your very own slice of paradise? This blog post is for you! Hey there, aspiring homeowners! This week on the Property Playbook we had superstar guest Ellen Nurse from Homebuyers Centre joining Jess to answer some of your burning questions about house and land packages.Now we know there’s […]
- The Psychology of Saving November 10, 2022Money is still such a big taboo in our culture. Studies have shown that generally people are more comfortable talking about almost any other topic and one survey showed that the majority of people would rather sit in two hours of traffic, rather than have to discuss their finances (WILD)! With nearly half of Australians […]
Dernières news du blog de : Victoria Devine (investment )
- Stock Market Investing Tips for Beginners February 22, 2024Investing in the stock market is one of the best ways to build wealth over the long term, but it can be complicated and stressful to get started if you’ve never invested before. The good news is that investing is more accessible than ever. Years ago, you had to work with stockbrokers who charged heavy […]
- What is Diversification in Investing? February 22, 2024When newcomers start to invest, one of the first lessons they come across is a lesson on diversification. Just about every article with tips on reaching investing success talks about diversification in investing. On the other hand, some of the world’s most well-known investors advise against a diversified portfolio. Even the great Warren Buffett was […]
- Stocks vs. Bonds: Key Differences to Consider February 21, 2024When you start investing for your future, it may be difficult to decide how you should invest your money. After all, if you don’t know the key differences between stocks vs. bonds, how will you be able to decide? For most investors, the best decision is to invest in a mix of stocks and bonds. […]
Dernières news du blog de : Grant Sabatier (investment )
- FreeCash.com Review 2024 February 29, 2024The post FreeCash.com Review 2024 appeared first on Millennial Money. FreeCash is a get-paid-to platform that offers a fun way to make some extra cash in your free time. In this review, we'll take a closer look to see if they're the real deal. The post FreeCash.com Review 2024 appeared first on Millennial Money.
- What is an Investment Consultant? February 26, 2024The post What is an Investment Consultant? appeared first on Millennial Money. Investment consultants can be a valuable resource for individuals and businesses seeking professional financial advice. The post What is an Investment Consultant? appeared first on Millennial Money.
- 5 Types of Licenses for Financial Advisors February 22, 2024The post 5 Types of Licenses for Financial Advisors appeared first on Millennial Money. Take a closer look at financial advisor licenses and requirements so you can find a financial consultant that best meets your needs. The post 5 Types of Licenses for Financial Advisors appeared first on Millennial Money.
Dernières news du blog de : Grant Sabatier (investment )
- TurboTenant Reviews & Ratings – Plus Pros & Cons March 1, 2024For independent landlords looking for the right tool to manage their properties, TurboTenant is a solid choice. It’s designed to make the landlord’s job easier, streamlining tasks like listing properties, screening tenants, drafting leases, and collecting rent. If you are looking for a property management software, keep reading as I dive into some of the […]
- Kubera Finance Reviews & Ratings: Do Users Find It Valuable? March 1, 2024The world of investing has changed dramatically, but many portfolio trackers seem stuck in the past. That’s where Kubera steps in, offering a solution that lets you monitor everything from global stocks and cryptocurrencies to NFTs, precious metals, and the value of your home, all in one place. It’s an online platform that has gained […]
- Is Kubera Safe? What Security Features Are In Place? March 1, 2024Diversifying your investments across different areas like digital assets and real estate is a smart strategy to boost your gains while keeping risks low. This approach has led to the rise of portfolio tracking services, which help consolidate all your financial assets in one spot. This centralized information can be crucial for making informed financial […]
Dernières news du blog de : Jeremy Biberdorf (investment )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.