Some blogs about golf
Golf does not require sporting physical activity, otherwise it is if you put in a little effort like carrying the bag and walking the course . But golf has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. A study has thus shown that between two groups of individuals (sedentary people and people practicing golf twice a week), those who played golf had cardiovascular risk factors (cholesterol, overweight, hypertension, diabetes) improved. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- I’ve Started Drinking Pickle Juice June 27, 2022Summer here at home gets super hot. I to all sorts of activities outside, golf included, that can lead to dehydration. Just a week or so ago after a big ski/hike mission I had severe cramping in my right thigh. It was brutal. I’m now sampling Pickle Juice to help with cramps and dehydration. I’ve […]Tony Korologos
- HOG Aerial World Tour Visits Cedar Hills Golf Club June 22, 2022Happened to be in the neighborhood of Cedar Hills Golf Club, Utah a few days ago. And as fate would have it, I had some FPV racing drones on hand (big surprise) and was able to do some flyovers. Looks like the back nine is undergoing some kind of maintenance, but still a fun look:Tony Korologos
- Player2 Apparel Review – Drop Another June 11, 2022I’m happy to help support new golf brands and entrepreneurs. Here’s your chance to do the same with Father’s Day just around the corner. Check out some Player2 apparel. On the left side of the photo above is the Player2 “3-Putt” polo. I must admit that I would normally shy away from any golf product […]Tony Korologos
- Best Sunglasses For Golf January 8, 2022There’s nothing better than a round of golf on a beautiful sunny day – but you do need your sunglasses for golf! The problem is, with standard sunglasses, you’ll find you have to remove them to get the best view for your shot. If you’re constantly taking off your sunglasses, why wear them in the […]Rob Green
- Average Golfer? Here’s The Best 2022 Equipment For You! January 5, 2022Are you an average golfer, carding an average score, week in week out? Is your handicap between 15 and 22? Do you prefer 4-ball rounds? Are you battling the frustrations of the world’s most difficult sport? Have you scoured the internet for tips and tricks to improve your golf? Have you been golfing for a […]Rob Green
- Strong, Weak, or Neutral Grip? WHAT, WHY, and HOW December 15, 2021What is a strong, weak, or neutral golf grip? Which grip position should you use? How does grip position affect your golf swing, distance, and accuracy? Which grip position should you use to fix issues like slices and hooks? If you’ve asked any of these questions, you’re in the right place. We’ve created the ultimate […]Rob Green
- The 2022 Top 100: 100-91 July 4, 2022There are approximately 2,300 golf courses in Canada. These are the cream of the crop. The post The 2022 Top 100: 100-91 appeared first on SCOREGolf.Staff
- Poston wins John Deere, Meronk first Pole to win in Europe July 4, 2022Rounding up the action on golf tours around the world. The post Poston wins John Deere, Meronk first Pole to win in Europe appeared first on SCOREGolf.Associated Press
- Coming Soon: The 2022 Top 100 June 30, 2022Jason Logan gets you set for the upcoming unveil of the 2022 SCOREGolf Top 100 presented by Golf Town. The post Coming Soon: The 2022 Top 100 appeared first on SCOREGolf.Staff
- What’s in Xander Schauffele’s winning golf bag? June 27, 2022Xander Schauffele won his sixth PGA Tour title at the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. Let’s take a look at the club set-up he used to get the job done. The American celebrated a three-stroke swing on the final hole with a birdie after rookie Sahith Theegala made a double bogey minutes earlier. The […]All Square
- The new PXG 0311 Gen5 irons June 21, 2022PXG has launched three new irons in its GEN5 series featuring innovative technologies to improve speed, launch and forgiveness for all levels of golfer. The line-up includes the players 0311 T, the players distance 0311 P, and the larger game improvement 0311 XP. Overview The new clubs improve on PXG’s GEN4 line-up with a new […]All Square
- Millbrook Resort & Country Club, New Zealand June 20, 2022Millbrook Resort & Country Club on New Zealand‘s South Island offers a host of five-star accommodation options, 27 holes of world-class golf, a beautiful spa, and fine dining. Close to the historic settlement of Arrowtown and the world renowned adrenalin playground of Queenstown, Millbrook combines indulgent luxury with adventure against a backdrop of incredible mountainous […]All Square
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.