Some fitness blogs to read
Because staying in shape is very important for health and everyday life ... because the figure has an important role to be well in your body, to be well integrated and accepted more easily by others. Physical appearance plays an increasingly important role in our societies ... So be your alters! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- ASK ANDY: What Is the Most Effective and Efficient Way to Warm Up? September 17, 2021Every day, I see someone walk into the gym, head straight for the squat rack or to bench press or hit the dumbbell rack, load up the weight, and start pushing and pulling as hard as they can. Yes, many times this is an innocent mistake made by a young person who hasn’t experienced any […]
- Incorporate These Skincare Tips to Avoid Post-Workout Facial Breakouts September 17, 2021If you sweat on the regular, as most gymgoers do, you’re most likely familiar with acne, clogged pores, blackheads, or maybe even painful “blind” pimples. (Ouch!) Consistent sweating can wreak havoc on your skin, but you don’t have to let breakouts set back all your gains. First, it’s important to take a look at how […]
- Break Away from The Barbell with These 3 Resistance Band Workouts September 15, 2021A major advantage of training with resistance bands is they don’t rely on gravity for resistance, so you can perform a variety of exercises at different angles to challenge your muscle in all different directions for total muscle development. Plus, incorporating band workouts into your routine allows you to adds variety to your routine and […]
Latest news from : vkim (fitness health sport )
- Why Stretching a Tight Muscle Won’t Improve Your Performance January 27, 2021We’ve all heard it before, “you should stretch after you work out, so you don’t get ____” (either sore, injured or both). But does this actually do anything? Does stretching actually do anything? Before we go any further, I do want to preface that yoga does have its place, foam rolling and soft tissue release […]
- How to Avoid Injuries When Returning to the Gym August 3, 2020Hey Smart Fitness Family!Today, we’re going to be discussing injuries. Why they happen, and what you can do to moderate them. As of this moment in time, in writing this blog, most of the world has been able to enter gyms again-albeit with changes to their current structure. Either wearing masks, cleaning equipment, booking time […]
- Post- Quarantine Fitness Gains: What To Expect Part 3 July 17, 2020In the previous 2 parts to this series, we detailed what you can expect from gyms when they first open, as well as what you, the lifter can expect to occur from a physiological point of view. We discussed areas such as PPEs, social distancing, appointment making and even MRV and MEV. If you are […]
Latest news from : David McGuire (fitness health sport )
- 10-Minute Foam Rolling Session September 8, 2021Our Burn workouts are designed to increase your heart rate and get you working hard so that you can maximize the effects of your workout, both while you're in the gym and for the recovery period afterward, when your body is consuming fuel in order to repair those muscles. The post 10-Minute Foam Rolling Session […]
- 27 AF Coaches on Their #1 Tip for Making Healthy Happen September 2, 2021Our Burn workouts are designed to increase your heart rate and get you working hard so that you can maximize the effects of your workout, both while you're in the gym and for the recovery period afterward, when your body is consuming fuel in order to repair those muscles. The post 27 AF Coaches on […]
- These Are the Workout Moves Your Coach Wants You to Do September 2, 2021Our Burn workouts are designed to increase your heart rate and get you working hard so that you can maximize the effects of your workout, both while you're in the gym and for the recovery period afterward, when your body is consuming fuel in order to repair those muscles. The post These Are the Workout […]
Latest news from : Anytime Fitness (fitness health sport )
- Neuer Investor Mayfair Equity Partners September 15, 2021New investor Mayfair Equity Partners seanironside Wed, 09/15/2021 - 17:57
- Fitness Hub Test Page Spark August 12, 2021Fitness Hub Test Page Spark maxlaker Thu, 08/12/2021 - 09:27
- Fitness Hub Test Page Sway August 12, 2021Fitness Hub Test Page Sway maxlaker Thu, 08/12/2021 - 09:22 */ /*-->*/
Latest news from : maxlaker (fitness health sport )
- Katrina Scott’s Secrets for Being Unbelievably Efficient September 2, 2021This entrepreneurial mama DOES. IT. ALL. Here’s how. The post Katrina Scott’s Secrets for Being Unbelievably Efficient appeared first on STRONG Fitness Magazine ®.
- New Challenges to Test Your Endurance September 2, 2021Need a fresh goal to mix things up? Everesting and Mini-Triathlons are calling your name. The post New Challenges to Test Your Endurance appeared first on STRONG Fitness Magazine ®.
- Perfect Your Form (and Avoid Injuries) in These 5 Common Exercises September 2, 2021Small tweaks will save you from a host of misery. The post Perfect Your Form (and Avoid Injuries) in These 5 Common Exercises appeared first on STRONG Fitness Magazine ®.
Latest news from : STRONG Fitness Mag (fitness health sport )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.