Some fitness blogs to read
Because staying in shape is very important for health and everyday life ... because the figure has an important role to be well in your body, to be well integrated and accepted more easily by others. Physical appearance plays an increasingly important role in our societies ... So be your alters! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- How Robbie Lawler Remains Ruthlessly Committed to MMA at Age 40 July 1, 2022Robbie Lawler is a decorated MMA star and a much beloved fighter, and with a successful 20-year career and a solid 29-15-0 record behind him, the “Ruthless” one is still enjoying the grind. Case in point: on July 3, at UFC 276, he’ll take on Bryan Barberena, an opponent seven years his junior. Muscle & […]vkim
- Indulge for the Fourth of July Weekend Without Guilt or Too Much Damage July 1, 2022Come Friday evening, after a week of clean eating and exercise, many look to take a break from the norm and loosen up their diets (and belts) a bit. Then Monday rolls around and with it brings tighter pants and rising numbers on the scale. Somehow, Friday snacking turned into three days of munchin’ and […]vkim
- Kill Cliff Aims to Submit the Competition With New Championship-Caliber MMA Squad July 1, 2022Kill Cliff, the official energy drink of the World Champion Atlanta Braves announced today that it has picked up the renowned club, Sanford MMA to form its own squad. The club dates back to 2017, when it was originally known as “Combat Club.” It was later renamed “Hard Knocks 365” and was again rebranded to […]vkim
- To Stick To A Program…Or Not; That Is The Question. April 2, 2022You’ve probably heard or read something along the lines of this before in many aspects of life: if you do the baseline requirements, you’ll reap at least some of the rewards. Now, in training, in diet, in body re-compositions, in strength pursuits this is no different. So: simply showing up to the gym may be […]David McGuire
- Why Stretching a Tight Muscle Won’t Improve Your Performance January 27, 2021We’ve all heard it before, “you should stretch after you work out, so you don’t get ____” (either sore, injured or both). But does this actually do anything? Does stretching actually do anything? Before we go any further, I do want to preface that yoga does have its place, foam rolling and soft tissue release […]David McGuire
- How to Avoid Injuries When Returning to the Gym August 3, 2020Hey Smart Fitness Family!Today, we’re going to be discussing injuries. Why they happen, and what you can do to moderate them. As of this moment in time, in writing this blog, most of the world has been able to enter gyms again-albeit with changes to their current structure. Either wearing masks, cleaning equipment, booking time […]David McGuire
- The Ultimate Father’s Day Fitness Gift Guide June 16, 2022Is it Father’s Day already?? We know shopping for that dad or father figure in your life can be tricky so we’re here to help. The post The Ultimate Father’s Day Fitness Gift Guide appeared first on Anytime Fitness.Anytime Fitness
- Mother’s Day Countdown: Brunch is Served! April 21, 2022It's almost Mother's Day! And there's no better way to celebrate that special lady than some quality time around a homemade brunch. There's no better way to celebrate that special lady than some quality time around a homemade brunch. Only Mimosas not included... Or should we call them Mom-osas? The post Mother’s Day Countdown: Brunch […]Anytime Fitness
- 15-Minute Vanilla Protein Pancakes March 25, 2022Allow us to introduce a delicious and healthy twist on an all-time breakfast classic. 🥞 All you need is eight ingredients and 15 minutes for a yummy dish that will supercharge your day! ⚡ Find the full recipe right here on Coach. Care. Connect. The post 15-Minute Vanilla Protein Pancakes appeared first on Anytime Fitness.Anytime Fitness
- EGYM Announces Integration With Software Provider Fisikal June 29, 2022EGYM Announces Integration With Software Provider Fisikal katharinaeberhardt Wed, 06/29/2022 - 11:43katharinaeberhardt
- ROI calculator - US June 20, 2022ROI calculator - US sabinebergler Mon, 06/20/2022 - 08:36 Let's calculate your Return-on-Investmentsabinebergler
- ROI calculator long - US June 14, 2022ROI calculator long - US sabinebergler Tue, 06/14/2022 - 14:43 Let's calculate your Return-on-Investmentsabinebergler
- Burn Fat, On the Beach June 28, 2022Take advantage of the warm weather and get your sweat on outdoors. The post Burn Fat, On the Beach appeared first on STRONG Fitness Magazine ®.STRONG Fitness Mag
- 5 Foods That Help Reduce Stress June 28, 2022Break the cycle and feel energized with these five foods that help reduce stress The post 5 Foods That Help Reduce Stress appeared first on STRONG Fitness Magazine ®.Jenn Pike
- Clean Frozen Treats for Summer June 28, 2022Beat the heat with these simple recipes The post Clean Frozen Treats for Summer appeared first on STRONG Fitness Magazine ®.STRONG Fitness Mag
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.