Some blogs about golf
Golf does not require sporting physical activity, otherwise it is if you put in a little effort like carrying the bag and walking the course . But golf has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. A study has thus shown that between two groups of individuals (sedentary people and people practicing golf twice a week), those who played golf had cardiovascular risk factors (cholesterol, overweight, hypertension, diabetes) improved. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 43rd Ryder Cup – TV Coverage September 23, 202143rd Ryder Cup Thu., Sept. 23 OPENING CEREMONY 5:00PM-8:00PM Fri., Sept. 24 8:00AM-7:00PM Sat., Sept. 25 8:00AM-9:00AM Sat., Sept. 25 9:00AM-7:00PM Sun., Sept. 26 12:00PM-6:00PM All times eastern.
- Hacked on Golf Blog September 8, 2021The last 2-3 days have been hell. A few days ago I found out that HOG has been hacked. I’ve been fighting hard to get it back online and working. Many of the site’s files had malware in the code. When I would get rid of the code, or the files, they would be instantly […]
- First Look: 2021 Galway Bay Raingear Line July 20, 2021Let’s hope that the arrival of the 2021 Galway Bay Raingear Line to HOG World Headquarters signals a change in the weather for the better here in northern Utah. We are in a severe drought. We are breaking high temp records faster than Bryson DeChambeau’s ball speed. Some rain, and lots of it, would be […]
Latest news from : Tony Korologos (golf )
- Average Golfer? Here’s The Best 2021 Equipment For You! August 5, 2021Are you an average golfer, carding an average score, week in week out? Is your handicap between 15 and 22? Do you prefer 4-ball rounds? Are you battling the frustrations of the world’s most difficult sport? Have you scoured the internet for tips and tricks to improve your golf? Have you been golfing for a […]
- Best Golf Shoes for Walking January 30, 2021Golf shoes are often bought to provide more grip and make sure the wearer is comfortable when on the golf course, and they do the job well. However, what if you are one of the many golfers who like to walk the golf course – a practice that is back in fashion these days? While […]
- Best Golf Irons for Mid Handicappers January 27, 2021For many of us, being a mid handicapper is part of our game. We know we’ll never reach professional level but that doesn’t mean that we want our game to stagnate. We are always looking at ways to improve our handicap and our game, and one of the best ways to do this is to […]
Latest news from : Rob Green (golf )
- USA On Its Way At Ryder Cup September 26, 2021SHEBYOGAN, Wisc. – This Ryder Cup is essentially over. The American side has a lead heading into the final round Sunday that has never been toppled in singles play, and it needs only 3.5 points to win the biennial competition for just the third time in the last 20 years. On a links-style golf course […]
- Americans Dominate On Day One Of The Ryder Cup September 25, 2021SHEBYOGAN, Wisc. – At one point Friday Dustin Johnson looked out at the boats on Lake Michigan and took an extra second to stare. Perhaps he wanted to be out there, hanging on the water. But he had a job to do, and he was doing it well. Johnson took two different partners — Ryder […]
- The Algonquin Diary, Part I September 24, 2021St. Andrews By-The-Sea, N.B. -- The first sign I noticed after our group of media golfing mavens left the Saint John airport was for Cozy Lake Road. That seemed the right mood to set for our visit to the revamped golf course at the Algonquin Resort. It was designed way back when by Donald Ross, […]
Latest news from : Jason Logan (golf )
- Ryder Cup Betting Tips – Who Will Win The Sunday Singles? September 26, 2021The GM Tipster lists his best bets for Whistling Straits... The GM Tipster lists his best bets for Whistling Straits... This article Ryder Cup Betting Tips – Who Will Win The Sunday Singles? appeared first on Golf Monthly.
- Bryson, Brooks, and Beers – The US Ryder Cup Verdict September 26, 2021Brooks, Bryson and Beers. Those are the three of the hot topics that came out of Day 2 here at Whistling Straits. Bryson, Brooks, and Beers - The US Ryder Cup Verdict This article Bryson, Brooks, and Beers – The US Ryder Cup Verdict appeared first on Golf Monthly.
- “It’s Still Possible” – Harrington On Europe’s Ryder Cup Hopes September 26, 2021The Irishman hasn't given up just yet despite Europe being faced with a mountain to climb on Sunday at Whistling Straits... The Irishman hasn't given up just yet despite Europe being faced with a mountain to climb on Sunday at Whistling Straits... This article “It’s Still Possible” – Harrington On Europe’s Ryder Cup Hopes appeared […]
Latest news from : Elliott Heath (golf )
- Do great Ryder Cup players make great captains? September 20, 2021As Padraig Harrington’s Team Europe prepare to face Steve Stricker’s Team USA at Whistling Straits, we take a look at how the greatest Ryder Cup players performed as team captains. Reputations can count for little in the unique challenge that is the Ryder Cup. Just ask Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. They may have 21 […]
- How to improve your game using the new All Square scoring feature September 10, 2021Recording your key stats will keep track of your performance as a golfer and is a proven way of reducing your handicap. But which ones should you record? Studies have shown that golfers who track key statistics over a year see on average up to a three shot drop in their handicap compared to golfers […]
- All Square’s new scoring feature: FAQ September 8, 2021In this FAQ, we will try to answer all the important questions about our new free scoring feature on the All Square app, which lets you record your round of golf on your own digital scorecard, keep track of key statistics to help improve your game and view live leaderboards. The basics How does live […]
Latest news from : All Square (golf )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.