Some blogs that talk about marriage / Wedding
Because marriage is an important moment in the life of couples and many people want to immortalize the moment that is supposed to be unique and unforgettable ... and that for many, they think of bringing a photographer or a videographer to their wedding , but they very often forget that it is also possible to make a format that allows their marriage to be relived in virtual and 360 ° format. Consult our services if you are interested in virtual for your wedding and we will give you a quote In the meantime, here are some blogs that talk about wedding, inspiration, dresses, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Minimalistic & Natural Providence Cotton Mill Wedding October 14, 2022A historic mill turned open-air pavilion thoughtfully adorned with delicate greenery and pared-back wooden decor—Cierra and Ehvann’s Providence Cotton Mill wedding combined industrial and rustic charm with a minimalist organic style. The pair aimed to highlight thoughtful and understated elegance, and that’s exactly what they did. Surrounded by green fields and a plush forest, with […]justine
- How To Host A Sensory Friendly Wedding October 10, 2022Image by Candice Marie Photography. Keep reading for tips on hosting a sensory friendly wedding When we think of weddings, we equate them with sensory experiences—the sound of chatter that fills the air, the sweet smell of flowers, different textures of food, camera lights flashing, and dancing while music is playing. These experiences may be […]justine
- Red Monochromatic Wedding Inspiration At Riggs DC October 9, 2022Fiery, fearless, and passionate—there’s no other color more synonymous with romance than red. Inspired by the phrase “paint the town red,” Sentimental Fools Events collaborated with a talented vendor team and combined bold details and textures to take this red monochromatic wedding to a whole new level! This styled shoot serves as inspiration for couples […]justine
- Elizabeth Turner and Michael Goethe Marry at a Beautiful Fall Forest Wedding October 2, 2022Elizabeth Turner and Michael Goethe OCTOBER 23, 2021 NEWNAN, GEORGIA Elizabeth Turner and Michael Goethe married at a beautiful forest wedding in the fall of 2021 in Newnan, Georgia. The couple chose a private residence on the lake to have the wedding and spent months planning vintage details. Guests were led down a forest trail […]Kayla Evans
- 5 Luxe and Dreamy Products to Enhance Your Home September 13, 2022We’re always in search of those products that enhance your home or create that forever honeymoon feel, whether your big day is soon, yesterday, or many years ago. Here are […]Gigi Bors Koefoed
- Propose to Your Bridesmaids with Bubbly from The Sip September 13, 2022If you’ve been looking for a fun way to pop the question to your bridesmaids, try popping champagne! When Southern Bride’s Assistant Editor got engaged this past year, she knew she wanted to ask her two sisters to be co-maids of honor. After searching for a creative way to “propose” to them, nothing felt exactly […]Madeline Scharff
- What’s New At APW? July 1, 2022The post What’s New At APW? appeared first on A Practical Wedding: Wedding Planning, Inspiration, and Ideas.Meg Keene
- The Ultimate Pre-Wedding Self-Care Guide May 17, 2022The post The Ultimate Pre-Wedding Self-Care Guide appeared first on A Practical Wedding: Wedding Planning, Inspiration, and Ideas.Alyssa Lewis-Griffith
- The Kim Kardashian Boob Tape Bra Trick Is Really That Good May 12, 2022The post The Kim Kardashian Boob Tape Bra Trick Is Really That Good appeared first on A Practical Wedding: Wedding Planning, Inspiration, and Ideas.Meg Keene
- Why I Chose A Moissanite & Lab-Grown Diamond Ring August 11, 2022I love diamonds! What girl doesn't! After learning about the different types of diamonds on the market, here is why I chose a moissanite and lab-grown diamond ring! By: Victoria […] The post Why I Chose A Moissanite & Lab-Grown Diamond Ring appeared first on Modern Wedding.Modern Wedding
- How To Get Your Perfect Wedding Day Skin July 29, 2022What does perfect wedding day skin mean to you? Whether you're a skincare savvy or skincare starter, this idea will look different to everyone, and the path to perfection should […] The post How To Get Your Perfect Wedding Day Skin appeared first on Modern Wedding.Modern Wedding
- Confidently Wear Your Birthstone On Your Wedding Day June 24, 2022Gemstones are back; wearing your birthstone on your wedding day brings not only a touch of colour but all the benefits the stone carries - love, good luck, health, wealth, […] The post Confidently Wear Your Birthstone On Your Wedding Day appeared first on Modern Wedding.Modern Wedding
- Weekend Long Wedding at at Rt Lodge October 5, 2022RT Lodge, a Tennessee wedding venue known for its spectacular natural setting, created an organic yet refined wedding look for this couple's big day. The post Weekend Long Wedding at at Rt Lodge appeared first on Weddingchicks.Erica
- Two Vendors Created This Wedding at an Inn Outside of Philadelphia October 5, 2022Using just a few vendors that provided multiple services helped this couple create a stunning East Coast wedding outside of Philadelphia at the charming Inn at Barley Sheaf. The post Two Vendors Created This Wedding at an Inn Outside of Philadelphia appeared first on Weddingchicks.Megan
- Edgy Meets Ever After at this Beachy Festival Wedding Concept October 4, 2022"You do you" was at the heart of this wedding concept, and it provided the perfect inspiration for an edgy, festival meets beachy inspo shoot! The post Edgy Meets Ever After at this Beachy Festival Wedding Concept appeared first on Weddingchicks.Megan
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.