Some blogs that talk about marriage / Wedding
Because marriage is an important moment in the life of couples and many people want to immortalize the moment that is supposed to be unique and unforgettable ... and that for many, they think of bringing a photographer or a videographer to their wedding , but they very often forget that it is also possible to make a format that allows their marriage to be relived in virtual and 360 ° format. Consult our services if you are interested in virtual for your wedding and we will give you a quote In the meantime, here are some blogs that talk about wedding, inspiration, dresses, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 9 Chic Amazon Bridesmaid Gifts Under $30 August 4, 2021Your bridal party has been there for you through every step of your wedding journey and they will be there for you on the big day. Finding them the perfect gift that says “thank you for being my bridesmaid” can be exciting and daunting. In a perfect world, it should be fun. We’re here to […]
- 7 Easy Wedding Hairstyles And Accessories August 3, 2021Every bride deserves to feel their best—from head to toe—on their wedding day. That’s why every detail from your hairstyle to wedding attire is an important decision. Whether you’re wanting to wear your hair down or rock an updo, there are plenty of simple, sleek, and easy wedding hairstyles to choose from. We’ve compiled our […]
- Wow-Filled Monochromatic Micro Wedding In A Large Venue August 3, 2021Wow is an understatement when it comes to this monochromatic micro wedding inspiration. By sticking to a black and white color scheme, these vendors made bold statements. With tons of white balloons, tall floral table centerpieces, black and white desserts, and three different bridal looks, we are still picking our jaws up off the floor. […]
Latest news from : olivia (man wedding woman women)
- Beaches Resort || Providenciales, Turks & Caicos August 2, 2021Perfection at Beaches Resorts Providenciales Island Turks & Caicos By Michelle Hope GET ACQUAINTED Beaches Turks & Caicos All-Inclusive Resort is 100 acres of lush tropical gardens and family friendly amenities that include everything. Located in the heart of Grace Bay and voted the Worlds #1 Best Beach, this property will welcome you “home” […]
- A Whirl-Wind Love Story Leads to a Quaint Engagement in Medina, Texas August 2, 2021When Cheyanne Brunner arrived in beautiful Georgetown, Texas, to celebrate her little sister’s best friend’s newly announced engagement, she had no idea she would spend the rest of the day slowly falling in love with the soon-to-be groom’s best friend, Aaron Parks, or that their impending love story would lead to an engagement in Medina, […]
- An Intimate Wedding of Botanical Romance at Emerson Fields in Excello, Missouri July 29, 2021An ode to outdoor micro-weddings on a not-so-micro budget, this styled wedding of botanical romance at Emerson Fields in Excello, Missouri, brims with luxe details, an abundance of greenery, and intimate elegance. Sugarberry Blooms styled the ceremony spot with lush fields and florals, heightening the venue’s serene atmosphere. Shades of blues popped in the venue, […]
Latest news from : Emily Zook (man wedding woman women)
- Help! I’m A Bridesmaid Concerned About the Delta Variant August 4, 2021The post Help! I’m A Bridesmaid Concerned About the Delta Variant appeared first on A Practical Wedding: Wedding Planning, Inspiration, and Ideas.
- Our $26K Modern & Magical Dallas Wedding August 2, 2021The post Our $26K Modern & Magical Dallas Wedding appeared first on A Practical Wedding: Wedding Planning, Inspiration, and Ideas.
- APW Happy Hour July 30, 2021The post APW Happy Hour appeared first on A Practical Wedding: Wedding Planning, Inspiration, and Ideas.
Latest news from : Alyssa Griffith (man wedding woman women)
- Our Guide For Applying Your Own Wedding Makeup July 22, 2021We have a step-by-step guide to walk you through applying your own wedding makeup, so you can look fabulous and feel flawless! The post Our Guide For Applying Your Own Wedding Makeup appeared first on Modern Wedding.
- Engagement Photos You Will Want To Steal July 21, 2021We've found some of the cutest and most creative engagement photo ideas so that you can announce your engagement. Guaranteed you will want to steal them! The post Engagement Photos You Will Want To Steal appeared first on Modern Wedding.
- The Wedding Dress Designs That Every Bride Needs To See July 20, 2021We found the incredible wedding dress designs that every bride needs to see so that they can pick their ideal bridal look! The post The Wedding Dress Designs That Every Bride Needs To See appeared first on Modern Wedding.
Latest news from : Modern Wedding (man wedding woman women)
- The Gift You’ll Really Want When You Get Engaged August 4, 2021This is hands-down the best engagement gift yet… you're going to want to eat it ALL up!
- Love Blooms In The City August 4, 2021City weddings aren't one-size-fits-all. So if you need help making your whimsical city wedding dreams come true...this romantic, rose-covered loft inspiration shoot is for you!
- This Rustic Indiana Wedding Looks Like A Real Good Time August 4, 2021Starting with a traditional church ceremony and moving on to an epic dance party with cold beers and a pickup truck getaway, this Indiana wedding is the perfect combo of laidback and classic.
Latest news from : (man wedding woman women)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc.
With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.