Some blogs that talk about marriage / Wedding
Because marriage is an important moment in the life of couples and many people want to immortalize the moment that is supposed to be unique and unforgettable ... and that for many, they think of bringing a photographer or a videographer to their wedding , but they very often forget that it is also possible to make a format that allows their marriage to be relived in virtual and 360 ° format. Consult our services if you are interested in virtual for your wedding and we will give you a quote In the meantime, here are some blogs that talk about wedding, inspiration, dresses, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Gorgeously Detailed Portugal Greenhouse Wedding May 15, 2022Bruna and Alfredo’s wedding is the perfect inspiration for couples dreaming of outdoor nuptials without worrying about the elements. Their Portugal greenhouse wedding is bright, colorful, and perfectly decorated with small and meaningful details. With the help of their planner, Parque da Penha, the couple brought their dream wedding to life. From the personalized wedding […]
- Romantic Pastel Peach Micro Wedding Inspiration May 14, 2022Although the wedding industry is booming once again, micro weddings are here to stay as couples shift their focus from large celebrations to small nuptials with their closest loved ones. Florist Bloominati Florals partnered up with planner Luna And The Lane and dreamt up this pastel peach micro wedding inspiration that further proves that minimonies […]
- 24 Unique Bridesmaid Dresses May 13, 2022So you’ve chosen your bridal party who is going to stand by your side as you say, “I do.” Now it’s time to shop for their bridesmaid dresses. Like everything else in the wedding industry, more couples are opting for unique wedding fashion that stands out. We’re talking mismatched dresses, bold patterns, and uncommon silhouettes. […]
Latest news from : riley (man wedding woman women)
- 9 Essentials for a Stunning Spring Wedding May 5, 2022In the midst of planning a spring wedding and still in need of checking some boxes off of your to-do list? Or maybe you’re simply looking for some items that will help pamper the bridal party and yourself. We’ve found some products to calm your nerves, slumber more restfully, and show how much you appreciate […]
- Wedding Single “Better Half of Me” Released by Hubby & Wife Duo The Monroes April 29, 2022Brock grew up in Phoenix, Arizona, and Molly Kate was born and raised in Austin, Minnesota. They both developed a love for music at a very young age, and once […]
- Kristin and Hunter’s Romantic Cherry Blossom Engagement in North Carolina April 11, 2022Kristin Snyder and Hunter Stag met briefly at an impromptu movie night as freshmen at North Carolina State University in the spring of 2013. Neither suspected that this chance encounter would lead to Kristin and Hunter’s Romantic Cherry Blossom Engagement years later. Though the couple exchanged only a few words that evening, fate (and a […]
Latest news from : Julia Shrader (man wedding woman women)
- The Kim Kardashian Boob Tape Bra Trick Is Really That Good May 12, 2022The post The Kim Kardashian Boob Tape Bra Trick Is Really That Good appeared first on A Practical Wedding: Wedding Planning, Inspiration, and Ideas.
- May 2022 Wedding Planning Open Thread May 10, 2022The post May 2022 Wedding Planning Open Thread appeared first on A Practical Wedding: Wedding Planning, Inspiration, and Ideas.
- Farewell, Chelsea April 22, 2022The post Farewell, Chelsea appeared first on A Practical Wedding: Wedding Planning, Inspiration, and Ideas.
Latest news from : Meg Keene (man wedding woman women)
- The Wedding Dresses Inspiring The Bridal World March 4, 2022Are you ready to discover the wedding dresses inspiring the bridal world? Take the time to immerse yourself in an array of styles and designs that have become the industry […] The post The Wedding Dresses Inspiring The Bridal World appeared first on Modern Wedding.
- 10 Stunning Dusty Sage Bridesmaid Dresses In Every Style February 23, 2022Are you looking for the perfect bridesmaid gowns to compliment your beautiful bridal dress? Cicinia has shared the top 10 stunning dusty sage bridesmaid dresses for your consideration, no matter […] The post 10 Stunning Dusty Sage Bridesmaid Dresses In Every Style appeared first on Modern Wedding.
- Trending Wedding Dress Designs You Need To See February 22, 2022From rippling ruffles to daring plunge necklines, feminine flair to stylish statements, we have collected some of our favourite trending wedding dress designs we think you need to see! Bridgeton […] The post Trending Wedding Dress Designs You Need To See appeared first on Modern Wedding.
Latest news from : Modern Wedding (man wedding woman women)
- Our Favorite Wedding-Worthy Looks From This Year's Met Gala May 13, 2022This year's star-studded Met Gala had plenty of amazing red carpet moments. We've rounded up a few of our favorite wedding-worthy looks that we can't wait to see walking down the aisle soon.
- Desert Wedding Inspo Designed Around The Robe That Broke The Internet May 13, 2022This industrial desert styled shoot is not just picture-perfect, it's actually attainable–with the dress coming in at under $200!
- Want to Preserve Your Wedding Flowers? We Know Exactly Where You Should Go May 12, 2022Speaking as someone who whole-heartedly regrets not doing something with my wedding flowers, if you love your blooms you’ll absolutely adore the art they make...
Latest news from : (man wedding woman women)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.