Travel blog : where to travel to ?
Because it is important to travel, to discover the world from all angles: cultural, tourist, psychological, gastronomic, linguistic, historical, monuments, museums , restaurants, etc. Because by traveling you also learn to discover yourself ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Volcanos and Penguins and Wine Oh MyThe 28 or so hours traveling here has proven to be more than worth itWhile the flight from Houston to Santiago was overnight and in the dark the three hours from Santiago to Punta Arenas were spent winging over the Andes. Amazing is a word overused i
- Spring season in New ZealandPremier jour Taupo.. o il ne fait pas spcialement beau L'occasion pour moi de revisiter mes premiers jours en NouvelleZlande
- Raglan sunsetPremiers FishChips neozelandais face l'ocan de Raglan C'etait aussi le soir d'une clipse totale mais comme je suis hyper doue je l'ai pas vraiment vue et je ne sais donc pas quoi a ressemble
- The Cutest French Dog Names June 29, 2022If you’ve ever thought that naming dogs is easy, try one with your new pet. And you might go “no one cares” what you call your pet. Maybe no one does, but dog names could say a thing or two about how creative the owners are. With French dog names, beauty and sophistication are assured. […]Peter
- Best and Most Common French Appetizers June 25, 2022France, the foodie’s paradise. It’s no wonder the country has some of the widest range of main courses and appetizers. Delectable and simple to make, French appetizers, in particular, should be a major feature of entertainment on vacation or a laidback party. And being a single-bite treat, they do not take an entire day to […]Peter
- Air France Review June 25, 2022Serial travelers to and from Europe will be familiar with Air France. Headquartered in Tremblay-en-France, it is the flagship carrier of France. And for the uninitiated, the airline is a subsidiary of KLM group, which is another popular European airline and one of the first members of the SkyTeam alliance. The internet is rife with […]Peter
- The Downside to Life as a Digital Nomad July 4, 2022Posted: 7/4/2022 | July 4th, 2022 Digital nomadism, remote work, location independence — whatever you want to call it, it’s hot right now. COVID has changed what “the office” means and people around the world are waking up to something those of us who have long worked online, especially in the digital creator space, learned […]NomadicMatt
- Point.me Review: Is This New Travel Hacking Tool Worth It? July 4, 2022Posted: 7/4/2022 | July 4th, 2022 I’ve been travel hacking for over a decade and usually rack up around one million miles per year. Travel hacking — the art of collecting points and miles that you can use for free travel or travel perks — is hands-down the best way to transform your everyday spending […]NomadicMatt
- The 7 Best Hostels in Split, Croatia July 4, 2022Posted: 7/4/2022 | July 4th, 2022 Croatia’s second-largest city, Split, is one of its best. Visitors gravitate to it mostly for two things: (1) to hop on a ferry to one of the nearby islands (or take a multi-day sailing tour), and (2) to stroll around the incredible UNESCO World Heritage-listed Diocletian’s Palace, a late-third-century […]NomadicMatt
- EP 36: Tell Her She Can't with Kelly Lewis June 29, 2021Kelly Lewis is a women’s travel industry maven and leader in the area of women’s empowerment. She is most passionate about helping women to tap into their personal power through traveling the world. In this episode, we share about how she does this through her various women focused travel businesses, how her own travel story […]Caroline Makepeace
- EP35: Vaccinations, Pandemic Travel + Wine with Dr. Nadeen White June 23, 2021Are you nervous about taking a COVID vaccine? Dr. Nadeen White was one of the trusted experts I followed throughout the past year of the pandemic. She eased my nerves and uncertainty and gave me confidence to the vaccine. In this epsidoe, she's share some of her expertise on the vaccine, COVID studies and tips […]Caroline Makepeace
- Ep 34: From Daily Travels to Daily Podcast with Gary Arndt May 29, 2021Gary Arndt from EverythingEverywhere.com shows how travel has evolved for him from daily travel to a daily podcast living a more settled life. We’re big proponents of allowing travel to evolve with your lifestyle. There is no set way to do it. You define the rules of how it best suits your values, your dreams, […]Caroline and Craig Makepeace
- 35 Awesome Things to Do in Reykjavik, Iceland June 22, 2022While Iceland is full of incredible natural landscapes, there are plenty of cool things to do in Reykjavík as well! Iceland’s pint-sized capital city is a quirky, colorful place. I’ve been to Iceland three times, and on all three trips, I spent a lot of time in Reykjavík. (That’s why you’ll see me with three […]Adventurous Kate
- 40+ Fun Things to Do in Boston at Night June 16, 2022Trust me: there are far more things to do in Boston at night than just go to Irish pubs and sports bars, over and over. If you’re visiting Boston for the first time, you’ll likely be struck by the sports fandom and sheer number of Irish-flavored establishments. But I promise that there is way more […]Adventurous Kate
- FlyOver Iceland, An Immersive Scenic Journey June 9, 2022FlyOver Iceland is an unforgettable experience — a way to see Iceland like no other. If you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to fly over Icelandic landscapes like a bird, taking in waterfalls, glaciers, and volcanos from above, this is as close as you can possibly get! And you don’t even need to leave […]Adventurous Kate
Gérald is a high level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world: Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot , Salesforce , CPanel University , United States Institute of Peace (USIP) , National Information Systems Security Agency (ANSSI) , etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, or need a sponsored article on our website to gain visibility, you can contact us.
Some stats about the author / Google Maps photographer / Digital expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual event photo, wedding, real estate, etc.