Travel blog : where to travel to ?
Because it is important to travel, to discover the world from all angles: cultural, tourist, psychological, gastronomic, linguistic, historical, monuments, museums , restaurants, etc. Because by traveling you also learn to discover yourself ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Volcanos and Penguins and Wine Oh MyThe 28 or so hours traveling here has proven to be more than worth itWhile the flight from Houston to Santiago was overnight and in the dark the three hours from Santiago to Punta Arenas were spent winging over the Andes. Amazing is a word overused i
- Spring season in New ZealandPremier jour Taupo.. o il ne fait pas spcialement beau L'occasion pour moi de revisiter mes premiers jours en NouvelleZlande
- Raglan sunsetPremiers FishChips neozelandais face l'ocan de Raglan C'etait aussi le soir d'une clipse totale mais comme je suis hyper doue je l'ai pas vraiment vue et je ne sais donc pas quoi a ressemble
- What is Mont Blanc Famous For? May 10, 2023Also called the ‘White Mountain’, Mont Blanc is Europe’s second-largest mountain trailing Mount Elbrus. It prides itself as the Alps’ highest mountain, towering 4,808 m (15,774 ft.) above sea level. Occupying a range, the Graian Alps, the mountain stands between Aosta Valley (Italy) and Savoie and Haute-Savoie (France). Despite its concerning fatality rate, climbers from […]Peter
- 7 Tips When Hiring Reliable Airport Transfer Services April 28, 2023People travel for various reasons, including business purposes and going on vacation. One of the most significant challenges for travelers is finding transport after the flight. You can consider many options when moving from the airport to your destination. You can hire a local taxi, go for a rental car, or get an airport transfer […]Peter
- Should Parc des Princes Become An Official Travel Attraction? February 28, 2023A lot of people from all over the world choose to visit Paris. And who can blame them? There’s so much to see and do, which includes visiting the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and Notre Dame. However, does there come a point when other things and locations should be considered official travel attractions? And, should Parc […]Peter
Blog de sarah
- The Best Walking Tours in Mexico City June 1, 2023Posted: 6/1/2023 | June 1st, 2023 I love Mexico City. It’s dynamic, diverse, bustling, and filled with incredible museums and restaurants. There’s so much to do here. It takes a long time to peel back the layers of this onion and get to the essence of the city. We run week long tours to the […]NomadicMatt
- Get Your Guide Review: Is It Actually Worth Using? June 1, 2023Posted: 6/1/2023 | June 1st, 2023 I love trip planning. Reading about a destination, learning its history, and discovering all the cool things to see and do (and eat) is one of the many things I like about traveling. When I first started backpacking, planning a budget trip was a challenge because you could only […]NomadicMatt
- My Step-By-Step Guide to Backpacking Europe May 25, 2023Backpacking Europe in the summer can be overwhelming. Use this guide to avoid the common pitfalls and find out how you can plan a budget-friendly trip around the continent. With tips and tricks for accommodation and transportation, as well as country-specific guides, you're next Eurotrip will be foolproof! The post My Step-By-Step Guide to Backpacking […]NomadicMatt
- EP 36: Tell Her She Can't with Kelly Lewis June 29, 2021Kelly Lewis is a women’s travel industry maven and leader in the area of women’s empowerment. She is most passionate about helping women to tap into their personal power through traveling the world. In this episode, we share about how she does this through her various women focused travel businesses, how her own travel story […]Caroline Makepeace
- EP35: Vaccinations, Pandemic Travel + Wine with Dr. Nadeen White June 23, 2021Are you nervous about taking a COVID vaccine? Dr. Nadeen White was one of the trusted experts I followed throughout the past year of the pandemic. She eased my nerves and uncertainty and gave me confidence to the vaccine. In this epsidoe, she's share some of her expertise on the vaccine, COVID studies and tips […]Caroline Makepeace
- Ep 34: From Daily Travels to Daily Podcast with Gary Arndt May 29, 2021Gary Arndt from EverythingEverywhere.com shows how travel has evolved for him from daily travel to a daily podcast living a more settled life. We’re big proponents of allowing travel to evolve with your lifestyle. There is no set way to do it. You define the rules of how it best suits your values, your dreams, […]Caroline and Craig Makepeace
- 30 Cities in Italy Most Worth Visiting June 2, 2023There are so many cities in Italy worth visiting, yet so many tourists head to the same ones over and over: Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Naples. These cities are fantastic, but they are far from everything Italy has to offer. I’ve been traveling extensively in Italy for about 20 years, have lived in Italy, visit […]Adventurous Kate
- What NOT to Do in Prague May 16, 2023Before you come to Prague, you need to know what NOT to do in Prague! I’ve been living in Prague for several years now, and I absolutely love how great life is here. But as I prepare to welcome dozens of friends and family from the US to Prague for the first time, I’m going […]Adventurous Kate
- Which of the 6 Martha’s Vineyard Towns is Best for You? A Guide. May 10, 2023Unspoiled seaside settings, rolling hills, and a relaxed pace have long attracted visitors to the shores of Martha’s Vineyard. This is, after all, a small island; a wonderfully rural place to enjoy drives on country roads. Its 87 square miles is an oasis of old-world charm and natural beauty in equal measure, with both a […]Adventurous Kate
Gérald is a high level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world: Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot , Salesforce , CPanel University , United States Institute of Peace (USIP) , National Information Systems Security Agency (ANSSI) , etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, or need a sponsored article on our website to gain visibility, you can contact us.
Some stats about the author / Google Maps photographer / Digital expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual event photo, wedding, real estate, etc.