Travel blog : where to travel to ?
Because it is important to travel, to discover the world from all angles: cultural, tourist, psychological, gastronomic, linguistic, historical, monuments, museums , restaurants, etc. Because by traveling you also learn to discover yourself ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Volcanos and Penguins and Wine Oh MyThe 28 or so hours traveling here has proven to be more than worth itWhile the flight from Houston to Santiago was overnight and in the dark the three hours from Santiago to Punta Arenas were spent winging over the Andes. Amazing is a word overused i
- Spring season in New ZealandPremier jour Taupo.. o il ne fait pas spcialement beau L'occasion pour moi de revisiter mes premiers jours en NouvelleZlande
- Raglan sunsetPremiers FishChips neozelandais face l'ocan de Raglan C'etait aussi le soir d'une clipse totale mais comme je suis hyper doue je l'ai pas vraiment vue et je ne sais donc pas quoi a ressemble
Dernières news du blog de : (tourism travel )
- Marseille Unveiled: Immerse Yourself in the Charm of the Mediterranean with a Captivating City Break January 23, 2024When it comes to planning a memorable city break in France, Paris often takes center stage. However, if you’re looking for an alternative that combines rich history, Mediterranean charm, and a vibrant cultural scene, look no further than Marseille. Introduction to Marseille This enchanting port city on the southern coast of France offers a unique […]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Road Cycling November 13, 2023It’s fair to say that cycling has become a national sport for many countries including Britain and France. With millions of people cycling in the UK and France each week, both of the countries are one of the best countries to hit the road with two wheels. Events like the Olympics and Tour de France […]
- 5 Things to Look for When Buying Digital Cameras October 25, 2023Are you in the market for a new digital camera? With so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one for your needs. In this guide, we will walk you through the five most important things to consider when buying a digital camera. By the end of this article, we hope […]
Dernières news du blog de : Peter (tourism travel )
- The 7 Best Hotels in Sydney March 1, 2024Posted: 3/1/2024 | March 1st, 2024 Sydney is where most travelers start their trip to Australia. It’s the country’s largest city (almost 20% of the entire population lives here), boasting incredible beaches, a fun nightlife, and lots of museums and galleries. I’ve been visiting the city since 2007 and always have an amazing time. Sydney […]
- The 7 Best Hotels in Dublin March 1, 2024Posted: 3/1/2024 | March 1st, 2024 Dublin is a moody, literary city. It’s a great city for history buffs and book lovers as it is home to lots of authors and poets. Here, you’ll find castles, traditional pubs, and countless opportunities to experience live music. Dublin is fairly compact, making all the sights, activities, and […]
- The 7 Best Hotels in Miami February 25, 2024Posted: 2/25/24 | February 25th, 2024 Miami is known for its sun-kissed beaches, vibrant culture, and sizzling nightlife. From the iconic Art Deco architecture of South Beach to the bustling energy of Wynwood, Miami offers a diverse array of neighborhoods to explore and lots of unique things to see and do (here’s my guide to […]
Dernières news du blog de : NomadicMatt (tourism travel )
- EP 36: Tell Her She Can't with Kelly Lewis June 29, 2021Kelly Lewis is a women’s travel industry maven and leader in the area of women’s empowerment. She is most passionate about helping women to tap into their personal power through traveling the world. In this episode, we share about how she does this through her various women focused travel businesses, how her own travel story […]
- EP35: Vaccinations, Pandemic Travel + Wine with Dr. Nadeen White June 23, 2021Are you nervous about taking a COVID vaccine? Dr. Nadeen White was one of the trusted experts I followed throughout the past year of the pandemic. She eased my nerves and uncertainty and gave me confidence to the vaccine. In this epsidoe, she's share some of her expertise on the vaccine, COVID studies and tips […]
- Ep 34: From Daily Travels to Daily Podcast with Gary Arndt May 29, 2021Gary Arndt from EverythingEverywhere.com shows how travel has evolved for him from daily travel to a daily podcast living a more settled life. We’re big proponents of allowing travel to evolve with your lifestyle. There is no set way to do it. You define the rules of how it best suits your values, your dreams, […]
Dernières news du blog de : Caroline and Craig Makepeace (tourism travel )
- El Calafate or El Chalten: Which Town in Patagonia is Better? February 29, 2024El Calafate vs. El Chaltén. Which town is better? And if you only have time to visit one town in Argentine Patagonia, which town should you visit? I was lucky to visit both El Calafate and El Chaltén on my trip to Patagonia, and I was struck by the fact that both towns look similar […]
- 18 Wild Things to do in El Chaltén, Argentina February 29, 2024Welcome to El Chaltén, the trekking capital of Argentina! El Chaltén is a small town on the northern edge of Los Glaciares National Park, surrounded by stunning mountains in every direction. Most people come to El Chaltén to experience the rewarding hike to Laguna de los Tres, with its pristine view of Mount Fitz Roy. […]
- 25 Epic Things To Do in El Calafate, Argentina February 28, 2024Welcome to El Calafate, Argentina — home to one of the most famous glaciers on the planet! There are plenty of fun things to do in El Calafate, and with an airport in town, it’s one of the most easily accessible places to visit in Argentine Patagonia. El Calafate is the southern gateway to Los […]
Dernières news du blog de : Adventurous Kate (tourism travel )
Gérald is a high level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world: Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot , Salesforce , CPanel University , United States Institute of Peace (USIP) , National Information Systems Security Agency (ANSSI) , etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, or need a sponsored article on our website to gain visibility, you can contact us.
Some stats about the author / Google Maps photographer / Digital expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual event photo, wedding, real estate, etc.