Travel blog : where to travel to ?
Because it is important to travel, to discover the world from all angles: cultural, tourist, psychological, gastronomic, linguistic, historical, monuments, museums , restaurants, etc. Because by traveling you also learn to discover yourself ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Volcanos and Penguins and Wine Oh MyThe 28 or so hours traveling here has proven to be more than worth itWhile the flight from Houston to Santiago was overnight and in the dark the three hours from Santiago to Punta Arenas were spent winging over the Andes. Amazing is a word overused i
- Venice and Amalfi CoastMaggie has definitely made the most of her time in Italy with whirlwind trips to both Venice and the Amalfi Coast since seeing Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius.Yesterday Maggie and four other girls Salma Bella Meadow and Kelsey all fellow SAS passenger
- 202112 Cabo San Lucas MexicoCabo San Lucas2021 12 Cabo San Lucas Whale watchingVID 20211224 1230527122021 12 Cruise Vacancy 1224
Latest news from : (tourism travel )
- 11 Best Ways to Celebrate Christmas in Paris December 24, 2021Paris has so many things to offer that you don’t necessarily need to come up with a plan in advance. No, really. You will always find places to visit and things to do in Paris, especially when it comes to Christmas. With Christmas being right around the corner, the city becomes permeated with myriads of tourists […]
- Must-Experience: 3 Fabulous Flower Festivals in France December 21, 2021Most people fancy jumping on a plane and waking up in France in the company of someone they love. To many, the Eiffel Tower is what comes to mind when visiting France as it is always the first place every tourist wants to go and take a photo. However, there is more to France than […]
- Is Toilet Paper in France Pink or White? December 7, 2021The color of toilet paper is a topic of discussion among tourists, especially the ones who have visited France before. White or pink? In the country, most toilet paper rolls are pink or pink-ish. They are also known as PQ, i.e. pécu, short for papier cul, which literally translates to bum paper. That’s not hard to figure out. There […]
Latest news from : Peter (tourism travel )
- NM+ Update: LA Edition January 8, 2022Posted: 1/8/22 | January 8th, 2022 Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday season! As many of you know, I tested positive for COVID right before I was supposed to go to Brazil. Brazil requires a negative COVID test to enter and, well, mine came back positive. Since I didn’t […]
- The Not So Lost Year December 21, 2021Posted: 12/21/2021 | December 21st, 2021 At the end of 2020, I wrote about trying to recover what I called “the lost year” — the year in which I got COVID, saw all my businesses collapse, took out tons of loans to avoid bankruptcy, and, like everyone, had to put all my life plans (settling […]
- TNN: Reclaiming Travel Writing & Storytelling December 19, 2021Posted: 12/19/2021 | December 19th, 2021 In this talk, Founder & Editor in Chief of The Black Explorer magazine, Ella Paradis, shares her perspective on the decolonizing travel writing movement by challenging who gets to be called a travel writer and who gets to tell the story of the places we explore and the people […]
Latest news from : Maria Mallory (tourism travel )
- EP 36: Tell Her She Can't with Kelly Lewis June 29, 2021Kelly Lewis is a women’s travel industry maven and leader in the area of women’s empowerment. She is most passionate about helping women to tap into their personal power through traveling the world. In this episode, we share about how she does this through her various women focused travel businesses, how her own travel story […]
- EP35: Vaccinations, Pandemic Travel + Wine with Dr. Nadeen White June 23, 2021Are you nervous about taking a COVID vaccine? Dr. Nadeen White was one of the trusted experts I followed throughout the past year of the pandemic. She eased my nerves and uncertainty and gave me confidence to the vaccine. In this epsidoe, she's share some of her expertise on the vaccine, COVID studies and tips […]
- Ep 34: From Daily Travels to Daily Podcast with Gary Arndt May 29, 2021Gary Arndt from EverythingEverywhere.com shows how travel has evolved for him from daily travel to a daily podcast living a more settled life. We’re big proponents of allowing travel to evolve with your lifestyle. There is no set way to do it. You define the rules of how it best suits your values, your dreams, […]
Latest news from : Caroline and Craig Makepeace (tourism travel )
- 14 Best Destinations for First-Time Solo Female Travelers January 6, 2022What makes a good destination for first-time solo female travelers? You want a destination that thrills you — but as a first-timer, you don’t want to bite off more than you can chew. My first solo trip ever was to Buenos Aires, Argentina when I was 23 — and while I was already an experienced […]
- AK Monthly Recap: December 2021 January 3, 2022And with December 2021, we have the month of Omicron. Good times, huh? Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever go back into old monthly recaps to see how I reacted to events. And I do. I’ve gone back to March 2020 a few times. We had our flights booked long before Omicron was identified: Prague […]
- My Worst Travel Moments of 2021 December 16, 2021The good times may be sweet, but the bad times keep you humble! I firmly believe that, and that’s why I always write about my worst travel moments of the year. I love looking back and remembering the bad, scary, and oftentimes funny moments that happened on my travels. This is one of my favorite […]
Latest news from : Adventurous Kate (tourism travel )
Gérald is a high level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world: Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot , Salesforce , CPanel University , United States Institute of Peace (USIP) , National Information Systems Security Agency (ANSSI) , etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, or need a sponsored article on our website to gain visibility, you can contact us.
Some stats about the author / Google Maps photographer / Digital expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual event photo, wedding, real estate, etc.