Tampon Period Menstruation blog for Women
Tampons are one method of absorbing menstrual flow during your period. Tampons are designed to be inserted into the vagina with or without an applicator. You may be surprised to learn that the FDA regulates tampons as medical devices. Tampons cleared by the FDA are meant to be used one time and then thrown away. Changing pads many times in a day is easier than tampons. Easy to use: Pads are easier to use than tampons. They are also especially great for overnight use. ... Studies show that the risk of developing TSS is lower in women who use menstrual pads, than in women who use tampons. The usual length of menstrual bleeding is four to six days. The usual amount of blood loss per period is 10 to 35 ml. Each soaked normal-sized tampon or pad holds a teaspoon (5ml) of blood . That means it is normal to soak one to seven normal-sized pads or tampons (“sanitary products”) in a whole period. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Always Partners with 50 Period Heroes Across the Country to Help #EndPeriodPoverty September 11, 2022This back-to-school season, Always expands their work to help #EndPeriodPoverty across the United States by partnering with 50 Period Heroes in each state to provide young people greater access to the period products they need. Period Heroes are people and organizations doing extraordinary work […]HWP
- 2021 Impact Report August 29, 2022Click here to find our 2021 Impact Report.HWP
- Menstrual Product Options and Alternatives July 14, 2022There are a wide range of products available to meet the needs of menstruators and it can be a bit overwhelming. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most frequently used period products to help you choose the product that’s best for you! 1. Pads Menstrual pads, followed closely by tampons, are […]HWP
- What your Period Tracking Apps won’t tell you (and might tell others) June 25, 2022In 2022, with there being an app for pretty much everything, it is not a surprise that millions of menstruators use period tracking apps. Also often used by those who are trying to get pregnant, some apps also give you an approximate date of when you would be ovulating or what phase of your cycle […]Team GiveHer5
- When Aunt Flo visits￼ May 10, 2022Also referred to as the Arrival of Matthew Perry in Japanese, periods are a phenomenon that a menstruator is said to experience on an average of about 7 years in their lifetime. After doing some research, we’ve found 5 key physiological changes and effects that occur when Aunt Flo pays us a visit: Stomach Cramps:While […]Team GiveHer5
- Is There Anything to Worry About Heavy Periods? April 30, 2022Are heavy periods affecting your daily life? Sometimes it is common to have heavy periods. Yes, in certain cases, you are likely to experience heavy flow periods. Some of these cases include – Getting periods for the first time After pregnancy (giving birth) During menopause (permanent stopping of periods) Fortunately, a lot of products are […]Team GiveHer5
- FY 2022 Annual Report April 5, 2022Menstrual Matters annual report for FY2022 The post FY 2022 Annual Report appeared first on Menstrual Matters.MM
- Period Photography: Making the concealed visible March 31, 2021Guest blog by Britta Wiebe, co-founder of Vulvani Many of us internalise damaging menstrual/ gender myths to the point that we prefer not to touch, talk about, or even look at, our own menstrual blood. Instead, we make a big effort to conceal this healthy (and important) human experience. As if it does not even […]MM
- Why do humans menstruate? December 31, 2020Mega myth #1- To 'cleanse' your body! Sexist societal taboos wrongly position periods as 'dirty' and sadly, this is what many people continue to be taught to believe . For nearly a century we have known for sure that menstrual fluid does not typically contain any toxins, diseases, or 'bad' bacteria, and yet the myth […]MM
- How Your Sexual Needs Change Through The Seasons September 30, 2022In this article, we’re going to give you an opportunity to tap into your inner nature lover. The part of you that feels connected to the world around you. That…Natasha Weiss
- What Dads Need to Know About Their Daughter’s First Period September 29, 2022There are a number of reasons why you may be interested in, or learning about, your daughter’s first period, as a dad. Maybe you’re a single father, perhaps you’re simply…Helena Lorimer
- Strep Vagina – It’s Possible September 28, 2022This article was medically fact-checked by Women’s health expert and Gynaecologist Dr. Alyssa Dweck. We’re going to start this out with a little story. I have a friend of a…Natasha Weiss
- Restarting Your Life After a Difficult Divorce October 3, 2022There are few things more upsetting than going through a divorce. Sometimes, it may seem like you may never recover. The sadness can be tough to take, and it is completely understandable that you are upset. Throughout your coping efforts, you will need to get back on your feet and restart. Today, we would like […]Nannocare Inc
- How to Choose the Best Health Insurance that Suits Your Need in the US September 29, 2022What to look for in health insurance When you are looking for insurance, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. First, you need to ensure that the plan covers the basics. It includes things like doctor visits, hospital stays, and prescription drugs. You also want to ensure that the plan has […]Nannocare Inc
- Understanding How Alcohol Affects You During Your Period September 7, 2022If you menstruate, it’s crucial to learn more about how alcohol can affect your period. Drinking alcohol is a common activity, but it can have disruptive impacts on your body during menstruation. Further, there are many misconceptions about vaginal health, reproductive well-being, and menstruation. With such pervasive myths, it’s difficult to know how to best care […]Nannocare Inc
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.