Tampon Period Menstruation blog for Women
Tampons are one method of absorbing menstrual flow during your period. Tampons are designed to be inserted into the vagina with or without an applicator. You may be surprised to learn that the FDA regulates tampons as medical devices. Tampons cleared by the FDA are meant to be used one time and then thrown away. Changing pads many times in a day is easier than tampons. Easy to use: Pads are easier to use than tampons. They are also especially great for overnight use. ... Studies show that the risk of developing TSS is lower in women who use menstrual pads, than in women who use tampons. The usual length of menstrual bleeding is four to six days. The usual amount of blood loss per period is 10 to 35 ml. Each soaked normal-sized tampon or pad holds a teaspoon (5ml) of blood . That means it is normal to soak one to seven normal-sized pads or tampons (“sanitary products”) in a whole period. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Why You Should Track Your Period April 7, 2020(Source: Pexels) Periods are a vital part of any woman’s life, so it’s important to know when they’re happening. Not only will tracking your period help you detect any irregularities, but it’ll also help you anticipate any symptoms—from headaches to mood swings. After all, the average American woman experiences […]
- 7 Amazing Facts About Periods That Everyone Needs To Know April 9, 2019So you think you know everything there is to know about periods? Think again. No matter how clued up you are, there’s always something that slips through your radar, especially some of the more unusual facts and stats of menstruation. Below, we’ve gathered some of our favorite — and unexpected — period facts that we […]
- 5th Annual Breakfast!! March 25, 2019A HUGE thank you to the over 250 people who attended our event on March 9, 2019. A special thanks to our guest speakers and volunteers as well. Over $20,000 was raised that day and we thank each and every one of you! Please take a look at the photos on Facebook!
Latest news from : HWP (period tampons woman women)
- Water, the elixir of life March 29, 2021Indians just celebrated Holi, the festival of colours…. also a festival during which plenty of water is used and wasted. At GiveHer5, we also honoured World Water Day on March 22nd. Water is a resource we often take for granted and contribute massively to its wastage. Whether you admit it or not, you are (as […]
- Periods in the News: A step in the right direction so long as it’s backed up with action March 23, 2021Do you remember the horrific incident in the news where 68 girls were made to remove their underwear to prove their menstrual status? Can you imagine how invasive and traumatic that must have been for the victims? It is appalling that such an incident was even allowed to happen in the first place. Luckily thanks […]
- Evolution of Sanitary Pads November 18, 2020One of the beautiful things about history is that it allows us to learn about the origins of things and how they have evolved. We can see how far we have progressed over time with education, technology, and beliefs changing across communities. With this intrigue, we thought it would be interesting to study and understand […]
Latest news from : Team GiveHer5 (period tampons woman women)
- Period Photography: Making the concealed visible March 31, 2021Guest blog by Britta Wiebe, co-founder of Vulvani Many of us internalise damaging menstrual/ gender myths to the point that we prefer not to touch, talk about, or even look at, our own menstrual blood. Instead, we make a big effort to conceal this healthy (and important) human experience. As if it does not even […]
- Why do humans menstruate? December 31, 2020Mega myth #1- To 'cleanse' your body! Sexist societal taboos wrongly position periods as 'dirty' and sadly, this is what many people continue to be taught to believe . For nearly a century we have known for sure that menstrual fluid does not typically contain any toxins, diseases, or 'bad' bacteria, and yet the myth […]
- Do you have a bleeding disorder? October 28, 2020Do you have a bleeding disorder? Periods over 7 days, nosebleeds, bruising, and heavy menstrual bleeding are all signs The post Do you have a bleeding disorder? appeared first on Menstrual Matters.
Latest news from : MM (period tampons woman women)
- How Your Sexual Needs Change Through The Seasons September 24, 2021In this article, we’re going to give you an opportunity to tap into your inner nature lover. The part of you that feels connected to the world around you. That…
- Happy Hormones: What are They, and How Do They Work? September 23, 2021Ahh, that feel-good rush after you hug a loved one, take a walk in fresh air, or maybe even have an orgasm. Happiness is essential to our well-being. Happiness is…
- Ignite Your Senses with Food Fantasies September 21, 2021Sensuality is all about igniting your senses. It’s the feeling of interacting with the world in a way that touches every part of you so that you can tap into…
Latest news from : Natasha Weiss (period tampons woman women)
- Why You Need to Allow Yourself to Take Breaks September 9, 2021We live in a fast-paced, progressive society that never stops moving. Part of that pace is due to continuous advancements in technology. Another part is our need to succeed. Many people think that moving quickly equals success. More
- 7 Healthy Summer Habits You Would Love to Practice August 20, 2021Summer is just about the best time of the year when it comes to the plethora of things you can do outside. Despite that, many of us spend time indoors instead and try to unwind from work or family-related obligations. Instead of letting loose, you can pick up some easy-to-follow, healthy habits which will make […]
- Improving Sleep Hygiene is Absolutely Crucial to Long-Term Health August 3, 2021Living on the go is one of the many unhealthy norms we have today. Waking up at six in the morning to leave for the office at eight. And then coming back home at nine at night to go to bed by one. And that's not it. More
Latest news from : Nannocare Inc (period tampons woman women)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.