Tampon Period Menstruation blog for Women
Tampons are one method of absorbing menstrual flow during your period. Tampons are designed to be inserted into the vagina with or without an applicator. You may be surprised to learn that the FDA regulates tampons as medical devices. Tampons cleared by the FDA are meant to be used one time and then thrown away. Changing pads many times in a day is easier than tampons. Easy to use: Pads are easier to use than tampons. They are also especially great for overnight use. ... Studies show that the risk of developing TSS is lower in women who use menstrual pads, than in women who use tampons. The usual length of menstrual bleeding is four to six days. The usual amount of blood loss per period is 10 to 35 ml. Each soaked normal-sized tampon or pad holds a teaspoon (5ml) of blood . That means it is normal to soak one to seven normal-sized pads or tampons (“sanitary products”) in a whole period. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Why You Should Track Your Period April 7, 2020(Source: Pexels) Periods are a vital part of any woman’s life, so it’s important to know when they’re happening. Not only will tracking your period help you detect any irregularities, but it’ll also help you anticipate any symptoms—from headaches to mood swings. After all, the average American woman experiences […]
- 7 Amazing Facts About Periods That Everyone Needs To Know April 9, 2019So you think you know everything there is to know about periods? Think again. No matter how clued up you are, there’s always something that slips through your radar, especially some of the more unusual facts and stats of menstruation. Below, we’ve gathered some of our favorite — and unexpected — period facts that we […]
- 5th Annual Breakfast!! March 25, 2019A HUGE thank you to the over 250 people who attended our event on March 9, 2019. A special thanks to our guest speakers and volunteers as well. Over $20,000 was raised that day and we thank each and every one of you! Please take a look at the photos on Facebook!
Latest news from : HWP (period tampons woman women)
- When Aunt Flo visits￼ May 10, 2022Also referred to as the Arrival of Matthew Perry in Japanese, periods are a phenomenon that a menstruator is said to experience on an average of about 7 years in their lifetime. After doing some research, we’ve found 5 key physiological changes and effects that occur when Aunt Flo pays us a visit: Stomach Cramps:While […]
- Is There Anything to Worry About Heavy Periods? April 30, 2022Are heavy periods affecting your daily life? Sometimes it is common to have heavy periods. Yes, in certain cases, you are likely to experience heavy flow periods. Some of these cases include – Getting periods for the first time After pregnancy (giving birth) During menopause (permanent stopping of periods) Fortunately, a lot of products are […]
- Menarche, the first step towards womanhood – Guest Blog October 21, 2021The most beautiful phase of a girl child’s life is blossoming into a woman. Sure, the world perceives it as a reason to clip her wings and restrict her independence even before she understands what has happened to her. The start of the first menstruation or menarche is the symbol of the phase change. Menarche […]
Latest news from : Team GiveHer5 (period tampons woman women)
- FY 2022 Annual Report April 5, 2022Menstrual Matters annual report for FY2022 The post FY 2022 Annual Report appeared first on Menstrual Matters.
- Period Photography: Making the concealed visible March 31, 2021Guest blog by Britta Wiebe, co-founder of Vulvani Many of us internalise damaging menstrual/ gender myths to the point that we prefer not to touch, talk about, or even look at, our own menstrual blood. Instead, we make a big effort to conceal this healthy (and important) human experience. As if it does not even […]
- Why do humans menstruate? December 31, 2020Mega myth #1- To 'cleanse' your body! Sexist societal taboos wrongly position periods as 'dirty' and sadly, this is what many people continue to be taught to believe . For nearly a century we have known for sure that menstrual fluid does not typically contain any toxins, diseases, or 'bad' bacteria, and yet the myth […]
Latest news from : MM (period tampons woman women)
- All Clear! All About Enemas May 18, 2022There are endless trends out there in the world of health and wellness. Some seem pretty doable, while others feel whacky and out there. The cool thing about exploring different…
- How Your Period Affects Productivity May 16, 2022When it comes to work and school, some days you might feel like you’re on fire, while others you might feel like you’re using your two last brain cells to…
- Libido Increasing Medications for Women May 12, 2022(Most) Humans are sexual beings. Sex is one of the fundamental ways that we experience pleasure, explore, and connect with not only other people but also ourselves on a deep…
Latest news from : Natasha Weiss (period tampons woman women)
- A Guide To Understanding The Different Types Of UTI Treatment Options May 12, 2022Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common type of infection that can affect any part of the urinary system, from the kidneys to the bladder. UTIs are most often caused by bacteria that enter the urethra and travel up to the bladder. If left untreated, UTIs can lead to more serious health problems. In this […]
- Lesser-Known Menstrual Symptoms & Tips for Alleviating Them April 30, 2022Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) can cause various symptoms for those who experience a period. Mood swings, irritability, cramping, bloating, pelvic pain, and even teen and adult acne are some of the more common symptoms. However, the changes that the body goes through during the menstrual cycle can result in numerous other issues, which primarily stem from the changes […]
- GIVING BACK: NannoCARES Re-Cap CASA LA and Glamour Gowns and Suit Up March 31, 2022Each year Glamour Gowns Suit Up takes time to make the youth of Los Angeles feel special and seen! This year, during the weekend of March 3rd, we had the privilege and honor of being a part of that special event and sharing in the good feeling of doing something impactful within our community. As […]
Latest news from : Nannocare Inc (period tampons woman women)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.