Stock exchange, stock market, finance blogs
Because there are so many individuals who want to invest in the stock market, buy and sell stocks, bonds, securities of all kinds, etc. Follow the online prices of company shares, precious metals, find the right time to be able to make a capital gain by buying and selling while getting rich. Isn't making a fortune the oldest dream in the world ... since Croesus? Investment advice, tips, news, stock market insights. Browse his blogs to educate yourself in these complex areas where you shouldn't go wrong and make decisions lightly. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Three market themes working NOW November 29, 2022Showing up every day only to be disappointed…? Complaining that it’s slow out there and there aren’t any opportunities? Maybe you’re looking in the wrong place. Because in the SteadyTrade Team we locate some of the best trade opportunities in the market. So learn to look beyond morning premarket spikers … And dig into what… […]Tim Bohen
- Claim your two free bonuses! November 28, 2022Black Friday is usually a feast or famine in the market… This year was more of a famine in small caps. Top watches like Palisade Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PALI) and Cosmos Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: COSM) didn’t make the moves I was watching for… But if you had the day off to trade and didn’t find… […]Tim Bohen
- Should you trade today? November 25, 2022What have you noticed what’s happening in the market this week? It’s a holiday week so people are traveling, they’re taking days off, and spending time with family. That has resulted in lower trading volume across the board… So what can you expect on a day like today that’s sandwiched between a holiday and a… […]Tim Bohen
- Magic Empire Global (MEGL Stock) 2,000%+ in Market Debut | #IPOs 2022 | China Stocks August 6, 2022IPOSIPOS 2022$4 to $97 pop seen in Killer IPO Of 2022Magic Empire Global LimitedMEGL Stockhttps://www.google.com/search?q=MEGL+Stock97.00 USD+93.00 (2,325.00%) AT-CLOSE USASEEKING ALPHA: Magic Empire Global pops 2,000%+ in market debuthttps://seekingalpha.com/news/3868373-magic-empire-global-pops-in-market-debutBLOOMBERG"Hong Kong’s Magic Empire Global Ltd.. climbed 2,325% above its $4 IPO price to close at $97 in its debut session Friday."Tiny IPO Spikes in US Debut in […]Unknown
- Tesla Stock -9.22%, CEO Elon Announces Job Cuts June 6, 2022TESLA STOCKTesla Stock Drops ON FRIDAYWORLD'S TOP CEO ELON MUSK REPORTEDLY 10% JOB CUTSELON MUSK HAS "‘bad feeling" TSLA Stock$703.55 USD-9.22%AT-CLOSE04:00PM EDTON FRIDAY 03 JUNE 2022https://www.google.com/search?q=TSLA+StockTESLA STOCK Reportedly Cutting 10%, CEO Has "Bad Feeling" On EconomyTesla shares slide after Musk reportedly flags cutting 10% of staffhttps://www.ft.com/content/298ff671-98b8-490a-bf86-288fd919a943Tesla stock drops after Elon Musk announces job cuts | Yahoo Finance […]Unknown
- Apple Stock $150 Below Close, Faang Top Tech Stock Falls [May 11 2022] May 11, 2022APPLE STOCK #Faang Daddy Apple Falls from $180+ In 2022 JanuaryNasdaq Composite Seen Under 12k APPLE STOCKAAPL-5.18%146.50 USD AT-CLOSEhttps://www.google.com/search?q=aapl+stockNo News FallOdd Fall Without Any Apple Major News At AllNASDAQ UNDER 12KNasdaq CompositeIXIC11,364.24-3.18%AT May 11, 4:20 p.m. EDThttps://www.google.com/search?q=nasdaq+indexTech Stock SelloffStocks Push Lower as Technology Selloff Deepens: Markets Wrap https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stocks-set-cautious-open-inflation-222709463.htmlTech Stocks Faang StocksPreviousAmazon Stock -14.05%, 2 YR Lo, Pandemic Boom Fades, […]Unknown
- 5 Items to Consider Trading as a Novice Investor November 25, 2022Read this blog to know 5 Items to Consider Trading as a Novice InvestorElearnmarkets
- Ultimate Guide to Certified Market Technician (CMT) Level-1 November 25, 2022In this blog, we will discuss more about CMT and the basic understanding of the topics covered in CMT- level 1:Elearnmarkets
- CFA or CMT? Which Course should you choose? November 18, 2022In this blog, we will discuss CFA, one of the most widely recognized certifications in financial analysis and investment management, and CMT, a lesser-known but important certification in technical analysis that few people pursue.Elearnmarkets
- Blog Post: 130 US new highs and 193 lows; In a tough market, $HALO has GLB on above average volume–worth monitoring, see daily chart November 29, 2022IndicatorsGMI: 4/6GMI-2: 3/8T2108: 69%Note the recent volume spikes. The green line peak was set February, 2021 at 56.40. See if it can stay above that price. The post Blog Post: 130 US new highs and 193 lows; In a tough market, $HALO has GLB on above average volume–worth monitoring, see daily chart first appeared […]Dr. Wish
- Blog Post: Day 11 of $QQQ short term up-trend; Last week $STLD had a GLB and a weekly green bar–worth monitoring, see also $PI November 28, 2022IndicatorsGMI: 5/6GMI-2: 5/8T2108: 73%Weekly green bar is drawn on a weekly chart when the stock had 4wk>10wk>30wk average and bounced up off of the rising 4 week average (pink dotted line). If I owned STLD I would place a stop just below last week’s low of 99.77 or sell if it closed back below its […]Dr. Wish
- Blog Post: Day 9 of $QQQ short term up-trend; $SPY has is likely to close above its critical 30 week average for the third week–end of Stage 4 decline? See chart. November 25, 2022IndicatorsGMI: 5/6GMI-2: 5/8T2108: 73%This weekly chart looks promising as the 30 week average (red solid line) is about to curve up. This is a prime signal for me to begin tiptoeing into the market again. If SPY closes back below the 30 week average I will quickly exit. The post Blog Post: Day 9 […]Dr. Wish
- Stock Market Overview – August 1, 2022 July 30, 2022Following Thursday’s GDP print of -0.9%, the US is in a recession by the standard definition of two consecutive quarters of GDP contraction. The stock market, however, is unbothered, rallying on the news. The “official” forecasts for Q2 GDP were -0.5%, while it came in at -0.9%. That the market rallied on this tells me […]Pat Crawley
- Day Trading Gaps and Windows July 25, 2022All right, so in this episode we’re going to talk about gaps and windows on both daily charts and intraday charts. Get the Micro Pullback Strategy PDF download and more free gifts here This again is another episode in this multi-part series on technical analysis and how to read stock charts, especially for day trading. […]Sean
- Stock Market Overview for the Week of July 25, 2022 July 24, 2022The tides yet again shifted in the US stock market this past week. Stocks rallied all week and now all the bulls are taking a victory lap while the bears swear up and down that it’s a bear market rally. Here are the US indices returns for the week: S&P 500: +5.5% NASDAQ 100: +7.23% […]Sean
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.