Stock exchange, stock market, finance blogs
Because there are so many individuals who want to invest in the stock market, buy and sell stocks, bonds, securities of all kinds, etc. Follow the online prices of company shares, precious metals, find the right time to be able to make a capital gain by buying and selling while getting rich. Isn't making a fortune the oldest dream in the world ... since Croesus? Investment advice, tips, news, stock market insights. Browse his blogs to educate yourself in these complex areas where you shouldn't go wrong and make decisions lightly. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Apple Stock $150 Below Close, Faang Top Tech Stock Falls [May 11 2022] May 11, 2022APPLE STOCK #Faang Daddy Apple Falls from $180+ In 2022 JanuaryNasdaq Composite Seen Under 12k APPLE STOCKAAPL-5.18%146.50 USD AT-CLOSEhttps://www.google.com/search?q=aapl+stockNo News FallOdd Fall Without Any Apple Major News At AllNASDAQ UNDER 12KNasdaq CompositeIXIC11,364.24-3.18%AT May 11, 4:20 p.m. EDThttps://www.google.com/search?q=nasdaq+indexTech Stock SelloffStocks Push Lower as Technology Selloff Deepens: Markets Wrap https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stocks-set-cautious-open-inflation-222709463.htmlTech Stocks Faang StocksPreviousAmazon Stock -14.05%, 2 YR Lo, Pandemic Boom Fades, […]
- Kevin O'Leary picks ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK) in CNBC 2022 Stock Draft May 1, 2022ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK)Kevin O'Leary picks ARKK ETF ON Apr 28, 2022CNBC 2022 Stock Draft: Guests Make #StockPicks For Coming YearCLIP'Mr. Wonderful' Kevin O'Leary picks ARK Innovation ETF in CNBC Stock DraftKevin O'Leary Says Believer In TechBetting Tech Names Come BackARK Innovation ETF (ARKK)CLOSED Under $50 on April 29 2022$47.13 AT-CLOSEhttps://www.google.com/search?q=ark+etf+priceFOLLOWSOCIALMEDIAFB @StockMaketBlogTwitter @Stock_Mkt_BlogRSS Follow On Your […]
- Amazon Stock -14.05%, 2 YR Lo, Pandemic Boom Fades, Loss On Rivian, Online Sales Falter, Bleak Forecast May 1, 2022AMAZON STOCKAmazon Stock -14.05% AT-CLOSE FRI2 YR Low, Pandemic Boom Fades Loss on Investment in Rivian, Online Sales Falter, Bleak ForecastAMAZON STOCKAMZN2,485.63- 406.30 (-14.05%)AT-CLOSEhttps://www.google.com/search?q=amazon+stockAMAZON STOCKBIG SELL IN YEARS, 2 YR LOW, BOOM FADES, LOSSAmazon stock plunges 14% in biggest one-day drop since 2006https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazon-tumbles-12-after-reporting-first-quarterly-loss-in-7-years-160736387.htmlAmazon's stock suffering biggest selloff in more than 10 years, is wiping out $183 billion […]
Latest news from : Unknown (finance stock_exchange )
- Learn about the Powerful Relative Strength Technique by Mr Premal Parekh May 13, 2022In an interesting session as a part of the highly popular Face2Face series, conducted by Elearnmarkets, Mr Vivek Bajaj, Co-founder of Elearnmarkets, invited Mr Premal Parekh, a successful stock market investor, to decode the Powerful Relative Strength Technique.
- 7 Factors Affecting Options Pricing May 10, 2022Any trader will confess that knowing the concept of options pricing and determining its correct value determination is essential for effective trading. So, in today's blog, we will discuss 7 Factors Affecting Option Pricing:
- Profitable Options Trading using CPR Indicator by Mr Gomathi Shankar May 6, 2022Read our blog on Profitable Options Trading using CPR Indicator by Mr Gomathi Shankar
Latest news from : Elearnmarkets (finance stock_exchange )
- Blog Post: Day 23 of $QQQ short term down-trend; This daily chart shows that $SPY bounced right on schedule at its TCL–is it a dead cat bounce? May 15, 2022IndicatorsGMI: 0/6GMI-2: 1/8T2108: 16%Only time will tell. GMI still=0. This was a trend channel line (TCL) bounce–thank you Vas. (@TCLTrader) The post Blog Post: Day 23 of $QQQ short term down-trend; This daily chart shows that $SPY bounced right on schedule at its TCL–is it a dead cat bounce? first appeared on Wishing Wealth Blog.
- Blog Post: Day 22 of $QQQ short term down-trend; Here are a set of tutorials by my late co-instructor that teach you how to construct charts using TC2000; See $QQQ and $ARKK in BWR down-trends May 13, 2022IndicatorsGMI: 0/6GMI-2: 2/8T2108: 12%I have recently discovered a Youtube site (The Restless Page) that my late co-instructor, David, built that shows you how to add some of my indicators and create Guppy charts etc. using TC2000. I have used TC2000 for over 20 years and it is easy to use, because I can! I hope […]
- Blog Post: Day 21 of $QQQ short term down-trend; T2108=12%, sentiment is extremely negative; Cash is King May 12, 2022IndicatorsGMI: 0/6GMI-2: 2/8T2108: 12%If T2108 declines into single digits, I will be looking for a bottom. The key is to react after the trend has changed and not before. Below is the weekly chart of T2108. The post Blog Post: Day 21 of $QQQ short term down-trend; T2108=12%, sentiment is extremely negative; Cash is […]
Latest news from : Dr. Wish (finance stock_exchange )
- Stock Market Explained for Beginners May 13, 2022What’s up, everyone? Thanks for checking out this video. This is going to be a concise beginner’s guide to the stock market. When I checked out some of the other videos on the stock market, while some of them said they were for beginners, they were an hour, hour and a half long. And they […]
- What Are Pivot Points in Trading? May 10, 2022A pivot point is a crucial turning point in the price of a stock or security that a lot of traders tend to trade around. It’s basically a price at which the stock stops going up or down and reverses in the opposite direction. It’s the price at the foremost extreme of a rally. Pivot […]
- What is a Candlestick Shadow? May 3, 2022A candlestick shadow represents the extremes of where the price visited during the life of a candlestick on a chart before closing at its ultimate price. On a bullish candlestick, the shadows represent the difference between the closing price and the high price (upper shadow), and on a bearish candlestick the shadow represents the difference […]
Latest news from : Sean (finance stock_exchange )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.