Some blogs that talk about the Zen state of mind
Because being zen is important in everyday life. We are all confronted with stress of all kinds ... You have to learn to stay calm whatever the situation, take it upon yourself, channel your desires, be smart, know how to take a step back, analyze situations, respond with diplomacy ... zen attitude is a real benefit for individuals of all ages, for your health, for living longer and for society in general. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Dear Son - I am Joining a Cult September 12, 2021A contemplative letter on why I joined a Cult.
- Surfing with Indian Jesuit Zen Masters (Part 2): Growing How We Grow August 7, 2020(7 minute read) ~ Most people climb the staircase of life. But the story of India’s 1st Zen Master, AMA Samy, will teach us to surf the spirals of life. Are you ready to grow how you grow?
- Surfing with Indian Jesuit Zen Masters: Part 1 July 22, 2020(7 minute read) We travel to sacred India to follow the life journey of AMA Samy: an orphaned boy who somehow, someway became India’s 1st Zen Master. His legendary story — will change how you look at your story. Non-conformers — listen up!
Latest news from : Alf (man psychology woman zen)
- How To Deal With Grief After The Loss Of A Loved One March 21, 2021Grief is a profound and overwhelming feeling of loss which happens after the death of a loved one, but can also be the result of a life-altering event such as a divorce, break-up, or even losing a job. If you’re looking for help on how to deal with grief, we have a few tips in […]
- How to Talk with Your Parent about Their Health March 1, 2021As our parents grow older, it’s common for health problems to appear and naturally, we want to support them every step of the way. However, a person’s health can be a sensitive topic. It can be challenging to approach this conversation with care — especially if they don’t want to discuss it. There’s no need […]
- Depression and anxiety: How to ease the symptoms February 22, 2021Anxiety is as common as the cold in the modern world, and depression is not that far from the annual flu. Although we can’t say these disorders are more common today than they used to be, we know that diagnostic techniques have been improved and that today we have better ways to spot and treat […]
Latest news from : Daily Zen (man psychology woman zen)
- UPCOMING: "Illuminating the Heart: Art Can Show the Way" with Lizzie Coombs JDPSN September 28, 2021Join us live or via recording for "Illuminating the Heart: Art Can Show the Way" as Lizzie Coombs JDPSN guides us through two classes about how artistic works can speak to our own spiritual life. Session One / October 4 / 12 PM EasternSee this event in your time zoneHokusai: “My Master is Creation”Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849), best known for his print ‘The Great […]
- UPCOMING: ONLINE MEDITATION RETREAT // May 29-30 May 13, 2021Please join us for an online meditation retreat on May 29-30 with Zen Master Soeng Hyang, Kathy Park JDPSN and Elizabeth Coombs JDPSN. This is a 24-hour continuous retreat and will include 1:1 kong-an interviews. Join from anywhere in the world and sit as little or as much as your time allows. SCHEDULE:Part 1: with Zen Master Soeng Hyang, […]
- UPCOMING: ONLINE KIDO | Sunday, 28th March March 19, 2021KIDOONLINE KIDO Sunday, 28th March 1-3pm BST Join us on Zoom for this Kwan Seum Bosal Chanting Retreat For more information and the Zoom link please email [email protected]
Latest news from : Sven Mahr | Zen Coaching (man psychology woman zen)
- A Calendar is a Relationship January 2, 2022I was listening to a business guru recently and she said, “A Calendar is relationship.” I don’t think she even…
- No Phone? No Problem! November 9, 2021It was one of those moments of uncomfortable panic. I had just gotten out of my car and…
- I Was Just Playing September 13, 2021In my book Sanctuaries: Self-Care Secrets for Stressed Out Teachers* there is a chapter entitled “Play.” It revolves around the…
Latest news from : Dan Tricarico (man psychology woman zen)
- ZCR is Australia Tonight January 16, 2022Earlier today we learned that one of our local members, who has been attending Evening Practice unmasked since the beginning of the pandemic — chanting, sitting meditation, and drinking tea and chatting in the kitchen, including with an immunocompromised resident — is unvaccinated. When she tried to enter practice tonight, we treated her like Australia […]
- Donations This Week January 16, 2022Since time immemorial, it has been customary in Asian temples to place donations on the central altar for several days. The donation is arranged carefully on the altar, with the donor’s name inscribed on a card. The candles are lit, and a stick of incense is mindfully offered in the incense burner. The Housemaster or […]
- Having Her Finger in My Butt January 16, 2022Someone in the Zen Center Regensburg is presently trying to stick her finger in my rectum. I shit you not. So I am, at this moment, hiding for a while in a storage room where she cannot find me. There are a few important Zen Center projects which require my attention before submitting to this […]
Latest news from : Hyon Gak (man psychology woman zen)
Gérald is a high level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world: Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot , Salesforce , CPanel University , United States Institute of Peace (USIP) , National Information Systems Security Agency (ANSSI) , etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, or need a sponsored article on our website to gain visibility, you can contact us.
Some stats about the author / Google Maps photographer / Digital expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual event photo, wedding, real estate, etc.