Some blogs that talk about the Zen state of mind
Because being zen is important in everyday life. We are all confronted with stress of all kinds ... You have to learn to stay calm whatever the situation, take it upon yourself, channel your desires, be smart, know how to take a step back, analyze situations, respond with diplomacy ... zen attitude is a real benefit for individuals of all ages, for your health, for living longer and for society in general. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Dear Son - I am Joining a Cult September 12, 2021A contemplative letter on why I joined a Cult.Alf
- Surfing with Indian Jesuit Zen Masters (Part 2): Growing How We Grow August 7, 2020(7 minute read) ~ Most people climb the staircase of life. But the story of India’s 1st Zen Master, AMA Samy, will teach us to surf the spirals of life. Are you ready to grow how you grow?Alf
- Surfing with Indian Jesuit Zen Masters: Part 1 July 22, 2020(7 minute read) We travel to sacred India to follow the life journey of AMA Samy: an orphaned boy who somehow, someway became India’s 1st Zen Master. His legendary story — will change how you look at your story. Non-conformers — listen up!Alf
nature et zen
- UPCOMING: "Zen and Buddhist Chaplaincy" November 29, 2022Join Lizzie Coombs JDPSN to explore the what, why and how of being a Buddhist chaplain with the emphasis on prison chaplaincy, informed and supported by Zen practice. Learn about a direct way to alleviate the suffering of others, a way to connect with people practicing other forms of Buddhism and other faiths, and an opportunity for […]Elizabeth Coombs
- KWAN SEUM BOSAL – Global Kwanseumbosal Kido for Peace March 3, 2022KWAN SEUM BOSALKwan Seum Bosal, known as Avalokitesvara in Sanskrit, is the Korean name for the bodhisattva of compassion. Kwan Seum literally means "perceive world sound," which is also translated as "one who hears the cries of suffering of the world”. Bosal is the Korean translation of bodhisattva. The bodhisattva of compassion hears the cries […]Elizabeth Coombs
- Cultivate Only Don’t Know February 14, 2022Here’s an old Taoist story. An old farmer had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbours came to visit. “Such bad luck,” they said sympathetically. “Maybe,” the farmer replied.The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. “How wonderful”, the […]Elizabeth Coombs
les defis zen
- The Long Haul March 5, 2023There are two long hauls in the traditional school calendar where there are virtually no days off. November is the…Dan Tricarico
- What is YOUR Zen Practice? February 18, 2023When I talk about your Zen Practice, I’m talking about that hobby that’s more than a hobby—it’s the…Dan Tricarico
- Silence Heals February 11, 2023The world is filled with chaos and white noise. Car alarms, T.V.s blaring in restaurants, leaf blowers “beautifying” suburbia.…Dan Tricarico
Category : Science
Article published the :
Gérald is a high level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world: Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot , Salesforce , CPanel University , United States Institute of Peace (USIP) , National Information Systems Security Agency (ANSSI) , etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, or need a sponsored article on our website to gain visibility, you can contact us.
Some stats about the author / Google Maps photographer / Digital expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual event photo, wedding, real estate, etc.