Diamond One of the most beautiful precious stones
Geologically, diamonds come from the depths of the earth. About 3 billion years ago, under the combined and exceptional effect of extreme temperatures and colossal pressures, the liquid carbon located under the Earth's mantle at a depth of 200 km crystallized and formed rough diamonds. Also called zirconium oxide (falsely called zirconium). It is made artificially and is used, when shiny, in jewelry because of its resemblance to diamonds. It can be pink, black, white ... The African continent provides a large part of world production (about 60% of world production) of diamonds with significant deposits in countries like Botswana (18%), l 'South Africa (9%), the Democratic Republic of Congo (15%), Angola (6%) or Namibia (1%). A 1 carat diamond can cost between 2,000 and 25,000 euros. This means that a mid-range diamond should cost between 11,000 and 12,000 euros. It sounds simple, but it's too expensive. A good quality, good value 1 carat diamond should cost you between $ 4,500 and $ 6,000. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Radiant Cut Diamond Guide September 16, 2021Popular since the 1980s, radiant is the first angular shape that has a complete brilliant-cut facet pattern. It is also one of… The post Radiant Cut Diamond Guide appeared first on Diamond Buzz.
- Emerald Cut Diamond Guide September 1, 2021Admired for their long lines and dramatic half-of-mirrors effect, emerald cut diamonds are fashioned in a unique manner known as step cut… The post Emerald Cut Diamond Guide appeared first on Diamond Buzz.
- Ideal Diamond Cut: Deep vs Shallow Cut Diamonds August 27, 2021Cut quality is probably the most important characteristic of a diamond as it is the defining feature to maximize your stone’s brilliance,… The post Ideal Diamond Cut: Deep vs Shallow Cut Diamonds appeared first on Diamond Buzz.
Latest news from : Diamond Buzz (diamond )
- How to Choose a Diamond Shape: Comparing Popular Diamond Shapes September 17, 2021When shopping for a diamond engagement ring, the vast selection of diamond shapes can be overwhelming and, frankly, confusing. How can you make a center stone selection without first knowing how the diamond shape compares to similar diamond shapes? Or, what makes each diamond shape unique and covetable? We created a diamond showdown to help […]
- Diamond Glossary September 13, 2021The process of shopping for a diamond engagement ring is overwhelming in its own right, with a budget to manage, a partner to please, a shape to choose, and a monumental life secret to keep from your friends and family. The cherry on top of this overflowing sundae: you can’t seem to understand what […]
- Engagement Ring Shopping: Make Your Budget Work for You August 27, 2021At Lauren B Jewelry, we have seen a wide range of engagement ring budgets over the past 40 years. We have worked with couples who have unlimited budgets and couples with a frugal stipend. We thrive when given the opportunity to help clients find a diamond engagement ring that not only fulfills their wildest engagement […]
- The New Diamond Marketing Trend: Tech-Tok for a New Generation September 13, 2021“The world has gone digital.”
- 5 Jewelry Influencers Every Retailer Should Know In 2022 August 24, 2021
- Consumerism - Trends to Stay Aware of After COVID-19 August 5, 2021In March 2020, the world faced a sudden and unexpected disruption to everyday life on a global scale. Consumerism was turned on its head, and shopping habits shifted drastically, almost overnight. Of course, the biggest shift was the move to online shopping and digital experiences. In mid-2020 in the US, between 30% and 50% of […]
- Trending Ways to Dress Up with Your Gemstone Diamond Earrings September 17, 2021Dressing up is one of the most challenging things to do when you want to send a statement. If you are going to dress up and pair the dressing with jewelry, the more the challenge. You need to know precisely … Continue reading → The post Trending Ways to Dress Up with Your Gemstone Diamond […]
- Storage Tips For Your Gold and Silver Jewelry Accessories September 7, 2021If you love wearing jewelry, it is likely that you have many beautiful gold and silver pieces in your collection. There is no arguing that gold jewelry oozes timeless beauty and elegance, and it is no wonder that it is … Continue reading → The post Storage Tips For Your Gold and Silver Jewelry Accessories […]
- How to Find Affordable Wedding Ring Sets for Him and Her August 23, 2021Planning a wedding is one of the most important events in life. Your wedding day has to be perfect likewise the most important item of the day has to be exquisite. You have decided all the venue, the food, the … Continue reading → The post How to Find Affordable Wedding Ring Sets for Him […]
Latest news from : Dazzling Rock (diamond )
- Wedding Band Trends for 2021 August 9, 2021Much like with jeans and shoes, there are wedding band trends you need to think about when choosing the right ring. You don’t want your future wife walking down the street with a ring gone out of style. It’s not just her that needs to be stylish. The following guide will help you find the... […]
- A Guide to Engraving Wedding Bands August 9, 2021Weddings are special events, and your wedding bands should be, too. After all, you will be wearing your ring every day for years to come. In the following article, we will teach you everything you need to know about making your wedding band even more memorable and how to really make your wedding day bling. ... […]
- Best Jewelry Gifts for Self-Love August 3, 2021These days, everyone is feeling a bit stressed. Whether it’s due to canceled vacations, having the kids all day, or working from home, burnout seems just around the corner. This is especially true since our homes right now are the center of all activities. Where we used to leave work problems at the workplace, we... […]
Latest news from : Nicole Diamond (diamond )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.