Diamond One of the most beautiful precious stones
Geologically, diamonds come from the depths of the earth. About 3 billion years ago, under the combined and exceptional effect of extreme temperatures and colossal pressures, the liquid carbon located under the Earth's mantle at a depth of 200 km crystallized and formed rough diamonds. Also called zirconium oxide (falsely called zirconium). It is made artificially and is used, when shiny, in jewelry because of its resemblance to diamonds. It can be pink, black, white ... The African continent provides a large part of world production (about 60% of world production) of diamonds with significant deposits in countries like Botswana (18%), l 'South Africa (9%), the Democratic Republic of Congo (15%), Angola (6%) or Namibia (1%). A 1 carat diamond can cost between 2,000 and 25,000 euros. This means that a mid-range diamond should cost between 11,000 and 12,000 euros. It sounds simple, but it's too expensive. A good quality, good value 1 carat diamond should cost you between $ 4,500 and $ 6,000. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Gold-Filled Jewellery: All You Need to Know April 28, 2022Last updated on May 14, 2022 Gold-filled jewellery is a budget-friendly alternative to solid gold pieces and, in most cases, has the… The post Gold-Filled Jewellery: All You Need to Know appeared first on Diamond Buzz.
- AIGS – Where to Learn Gemology April 20, 2022Last updated on May 12, 2022 Whether you are an expert looking for professional development or a gemstone lover looking to build… The post AIGS – Where to Learn Gemology appeared first on Diamond Buzz.
- Old Mine Cut Diamond Guide April 18, 2022Extremely popular during the 19th century, old mine cut diamonds were measured by eye and cut by hand. Notable for several key… The post Old Mine Cut Diamond Guide appeared first on Diamond Buzz.
Latest news from : Diamond Buzz (diamond )
- 5 Reasons You Should Go Lab-Grown May 10, 2022Lab-grown diamonds are an increasingly popular trend for engagement ring center stones and fine jewelry—and for good reason! Lab-grown diamonds are an ethically sourced, environmentally friendly gemstone that is identical in appearance and chemical composition to natural diamonds. If that wasn’t enough, lab-grown diamonds are priced 50-70% lower than natural diamonds allowing you to maximize […]
- If Iconic Met Gala Looks Were Lauren B Rings May 2, 2022In honor of the biggest night in fashion, we are commemorating our favorite Met Gala looks and how they would translate into Lauren B rings. After extensive research, these are our Top 10 Favorite Looks from Met Gala history.* *As the author of this blog, I can absolutely guarantee that the chosen 10 looks are […]
- Bridgerton: Extraordinary People, Extraordinary Rings April 26, 2022Dearest Reader, While the ton are abuzz with the latest gossip regarding upcoming seasons of Bridgerton, this author is inclined to share which engagement rings our favorite leading ladies would sport… should they shop at Lauren B. However, gentle reader, before you continue on, know that there will be *spoilers* ahead. What is Bridgerton Set […]
- eGrading's Revolutionary Ripple Effect May 2, 2022The secret has already been out as far back as 2017. Sarine’s AI-based eGrading™ has taken the 4Cs grading process to where it’s never been and has revealed a new depth to diamonds along the way. The old standard of determining a diamonds worth and rarity is beginning to look like an old IBM desktop […]
- Enabling Traceability, Enhancing the Supply Chain April 26, 2022“A diamond manufactured from rough to polished in just one day.”
- Which Technologies Luxury Brands Use To Succeed Revealed April 18, 2022We live in an exciting time where technology is advancing at an exponential rate. There are constantly new developments happening in the technological world, and every industry has been changed and improved by it. No matter the size of your business, technology has both tangible and intangible benefits that can help you increase your revenue […]
- Top Sterling Silver Diamond Engagement Ring Trends & Styles by the Decade May 12, 2022Over the years, different engagement ring styles have come up, and each decade comes with a new one. When you want to get the right one, you need to choose by the decade. You may want to go for the … Continue reading → The post Top Sterling Silver Diamond Engagement Ring Trends & Styles […]
- Why you Should Consider Buying Semi-Mount Morganite Diamond Rings May 4, 2022When you are looking to buy rings, there are countless options that you can look at. One option that is becoming quite popular today has got to be semi-mount rings. A lot has been said about them, and there are … Continue reading → The post Why you Should Consider Buying Semi-Mount Morganite Diamond Rings […]
- How to Find The Correct Ring Size with a Printable Ring Size Chart April 25, 2022Looking for a perfect gift for your special someone that will bring a smile to their face whenever they look at their hand? Or want to pamper yourself by giving a gift yourself? Then a Ring can be a brilliant … Continue reading → The post How to Find The Correct Ring Size with a […]
Latest news from : Dazzling Rock (diamond )
- A Guide to Vintage Inspired Engagement Rings April 28, 2022Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. If you’re planning on getting wed you could cover the old and new parts in one fell swoop with a vintage-inspired engagement ring. What is a Vintage-Inspired Engagement Ring? The term “vintage engagement ring” is often applied to any ring that’s over twenty years old, however,... […]
- A Complete Guide on How to Stack Diamond Necklaces April 27, 2022If you’ve ever wondered how to layer necklaces correctly, you’ve come to the right place. Perhaps you’ve tried layering them before with success but want new ideas, or maybe you’ve been too intimidated to start doing so. In this guide, we’ll go through everything you need to know when it comes to stacking necklaces to... […]
- A Guide to Celebrity Engagement Rings April 19, 2022Love is in the air and 2022 has been a big year for Hollywood engagements. The proposals range from discreet and intimate to big and bold, but one thing our star-studded friends have in common is their passion for unique celebrity engagement rings. Tom Hiddleston and Zawe Ashton Engagement Ring Tom Hiddleston and Zawe Ashton... […]
Latest news from : admin (diamond )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.