Diamond One of the most beautiful precious stones
Geologically, diamonds come from the depths of the earth. About 3 billion years ago, under the combined and exceptional effect of extreme temperatures and colossal pressures, the liquid carbon located under the Earth's mantle at a depth of 200 km crystallized and formed rough diamonds. Also called zirconium oxide (falsely called zirconium). It is made artificially and is used, when shiny, in jewelry because of its resemblance to diamonds. It can be pink, black, white ... The African continent provides a large part of world production (about 60% of world production) of diamonds with significant deposits in countries like Botswana (18%), l 'South Africa (9%), the Democratic Republic of Congo (15%), Angola (6%) or Namibia (1%). A 1 carat diamond can cost between 2,000 and 25,000 euros. This means that a mid-range diamond should cost between 11,000 and 12,000 euros. It sounds simple, but it's too expensive. A good quality, good value 1 carat diamond should cost you between $ 4,500 and $ 6,000. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Guide to Indulgence: Treating Yourself to a “Bigger” Ring January 23, 2023When you start shopping for engagement rings, the number one concern most people have is the size of the center stone. While the average engagement ring purchase falls between one and two carats, there are those that go way above and beyond the norm. There's going big or going home, and then there's going bigger or […]
- Viva Magenta: Pantone’s 2023 Color of the Year January 16, 2023Pantone has released its new Color of the Year for 2023: Viva Magenta. If you want anything you buy this year to be on trend, it simply has to make you think “Viva Magenta.” This shade is a shocking pink, bringing to mind power, vigor, and life. Pink is often thought of as materialistic, but […]
- How Much to Spend on an Engagement Ring: Debunked January 10, 2023Even though engagement rings are a staple of our society, the rules surrounding them have evolved over the decades. You’ve probably heard the old adage that an engagement ring needs to equal “three-months salary” of the person buying it. However, that’s no longer the norm. So, how much should you spend on an engagement ring, […]
- Sarine Signs an MOU to Acquire a Majority Stake in New York's Gem Certification and Assurance Lab (GCAL) - Press Release January 23, 2023Hod Hasharon (Israel), 11 January 2023 – Singapore Exchange Mainboard listed Sarine Technologies Ltd (“Sarine” and along with its subsidiaries “the Group”) (U77:SI; SARN.TA), a worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of precision technology products for the evaluation, planning, processing, measurement, grading and trading of diamonds and gems, is pleased to announce […]
- Sarine Sales Experts Answer Retailer' Biggest Objections January 18, 2023While numerous jewelers worldwide are adopting the Sarine diamond report into their sales floor experience, some of them are skeptical and meet the report with hesitation and a variety of questions.
- 2022 at Sarine: The Highlights December 29, 2022As we are all preparing to take a big step into the new year and the next great adventure, we can’t help but reflect on 2022. What a year it has been! 2022 was a big year in many respects, rich with innovations and innovators that disrupt sectors and new consumer trends that provide them […]
- Morganite Stone: A Stunning Diamond Alternative for Jewelry January 17, 2023Morganite is the hottest alternative to diamond and for good reason too. It’s a beautiful, highly versatile stone that’s perfect for any occasion—from engagement rings to wedding bands and everything in between. But did you know that morganite can also … Continue reading → The post Morganite Stone: A Stunning Diamond Alternative for Jewelry appeared […]Dazzling Rock
- Custom Designed Diamond Jewelry to Make Her Feel Unique January 5, 2023Jewelry style says a lot about a person wearing it. The reason is everyone wants something unique and special. However, you might not realize how simple and economical it is to customize diamond jewelry to make her feel amazing. Contrary … Continue reading → The post Custom Designed Diamond Jewelry to Make Her Feel Unique […]Dazzling Rock
- 5 Tips for Buying Diamond Stud Earrings for your love one December 23, 2022Shopping for an engagement ring online isn’t just a trend but also a reality – everyone is doing it. While the pandemic may have created some restrictions, people are still planning and hosting weddings, though under the new norm. Shopping … Continue reading → The post 5 Tips for Buying Diamond Stud Earrings for your […]Dazzling Rock
- How to Style Gemstone Drop Huggies January 27, 2023We’re head over heels for huggie earrings! Why? Because they’re a chic, versatile, and classy accessory that nearly anyone can rock. Unlike traditional hoops, huggies aren’t meant to be the focal point. This is great when you want another item of jewelry to shine, or you don’t think your outfit calls for Jennifer Lopez-esque rounds.... […]Editorial Team
- Engagement Ring Etiquettes: What Are They, and What You Need to Know January 25, 2023The manners and traditions associated with giving and wearing an engagement ring are referred to as engagement ring etiquette. It is a crucial aspect of the engagement process that anyone thinking about proposing should take into consideration. Engagement ring etiquette may help make sure that the proposal is a special and meaningful experience, from choosing... […]Editorial Team
- Say Yes to Our Top 5 Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Rings January 24, 2023No matter how long you’ve been together, buying an engagement ring is a major step. Not only is it a major purchase for most, but choosing the right one can easily seem intimidating. There are so many options available that sometimes just thinking about what she will like can be intimidating. However, after use studied... […]Editorial Team
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.