Some optician and optician blogs
Some optician and optician blogs: because having good eyesight is priceless. Glasses are an instrument to compensate for visual defects or to protect the eyes. A pair of glasses consists of a frame on which corrective or protective lenses are fixed and resting on the nose and on the ears by two branches. But who invented the glasses? Their invention is sometimes attributed to Abbas Ibn Firnas, an Andalusian Berber of the 9th century, known for having developed the technique of cutting rock crystal. The work of Alhazen, founder of physiological optics, around the year one thousand, gives a scientific basis to this technology. In France, three quarters of the population have a visual impairment and 44 million French people wear glasses, having to renew them on average every two years. [Les Echos] On the other hand 87.5% of Internet users declared having made an online purchase in the first quarter of 2019 alone. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Ray-Ban and Facebook to launch Smart Glasses September 15, 2021Ray-Ban Stories, Facebook's first "smart spectacles" created in collaboration with Ray-Ban, are now available for purchase. They seem to be influenced by Snap's (Snapchat's parent company) Spectacles.eyecontactoptician
- The Ultimate Guide To AMBLYOPIA August 15, 2021Amblyopia (also called lazy eye) is a condition where only one eye has poor vision. It happens when the brain and the eye don’t operate together properly, and the brain can’t recognize sight from one eye.eyecontactoptician
- A Step-by-step Guide To Diabetic Retinopathy July 30, 2021Diabetic retinopathy is an eye disease that can result in vision loss and blindness in people with diabetes. It affects the retina's blood vessels (the light-sensitive layer of tissue in the back of your eye).eyecontactoptician
- Eyecare Essentials for College Students August 3, 2021It’s easy to get carried away when you’re packing for college. We know it’s important to make sure you have your fun pillows and your fancy mugs for your new Keurig, but don’t for-get to make your health a priority. Our team of expert doctors wants you have the best college experience possible, and that… […]Melissa Morrison
- Little Known Facts About Eyeglasses July 29, 2021What do you put on every morning? Wear all day long? Take off before you go to sleep? Here is a clue…they help you see clearer and you don’t leave home without them. Any guesses? It’s your eyeglasses (obviously)! It is so natural for us to put them on in the morning, we don’t often… […]Melissa Morrison
- The Best Michigan Lakes for Summer Fun July 23, 2021While Minnesota may be the “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” their state can’t boast about the Great Lakes like we do. Lake days are simply a part of Michigan living. A week in the summer without going to a lake is a week wasted. Our team absolutely loves exploring our state, from hiking trails to the… […]Melissa Morrison
- How to Tell if You Have Poor Eyesight June 28, 2022A lot of people make the mistake of assuming that poor eyesight is simply something that comes with ageing or is something that will go away on its own eventually. They assume it’s a slight annoyance, an inconvenience and something they simply need to ‘put up with’ for the foreseeable future. However, this is not… […]Marcus Slater
- How often should you get an eye test? June 1, 2022We understand that with the busy lives we all lead now in between social and work responsibilities, getting an eye test might not be at the top of your priority list. However, getting regular eye tests can be crucial for more than just your eye health. When should you get an eye test? Here at… […]Marcus Slater
- How to Tell if You Have Healthy Eyes April 8, 2022Maintaining healthy eyes is essential for the longevity and lasting quality of your eyesight. But this begs the question: how exactly do you know if your eyes are healthy? The signs of unhealthy eyes aren’t always instantly noticeable, but there are ways of assessing your own eye health to determine if they are performing… […]Marcus Slater
- Crown Vision Center Opens New O’Fallon IL Office December 21, 2021The post Crown Vision Center Opens New O’Fallon IL Office appeared first on Crown Vision Center | Eyecare | St. Louis Eye Doctor | Eyeglasses | Sunglasses | Contacts.Crown Vision
- UV Damage to Eyes: The Dangers of Not Wearing Sunglasses December 9, 2021The post UV Damage to Eyes: The Dangers of Not Wearing Sunglasses appeared first on Crown Vision Center | Eyecare | St. Louis Eye Doctor | Eyeglasses | Sunglasses | Contacts.Crown Vision
- What Causes Headaches Behind the Eyes? November 11, 2021The post What Causes Headaches Behind the Eyes? appeared first on Crown Vision Center | Eyecare | St. Louis Eye Doctor | Eyeglasses | Sunglasses | Contacts.Crown Vision
- Gorgeous Gucci Sunglasses in Hutton, Perfect for Summer June 28, 2022With gorgeous Gucci sunglasses in Hutton, you’ll look hot and keep cool. You’ll find a great range of ‘sunnies’ to add to your style quotient this summer at our showroom. Apart from the elegance and comfort, these sunglasses protect your eyes from the harsh rays of the sun. Whether you’re relaxing on the beach or […]Paul Wellman
- Cartier Eyewear in Broughton – for Fabulous Style and Excellent Quality June 21, 2022For fabulous style and quality, Cartier eyewear in Broughton ticks the right boxes. Cartier is a name synonymous with quality and style. This makes it the brand of choice for those who love quality and style. We offer Cartier eyewear at The Spectacle Factory. All Cartier eyewear has the signature ‘C’ of the Cartier brand. […]Paul Wellman
- Fashion Glasses in Penwortham – Stylish, Modern and Affordable June 14, 2022Transform your eyewear experience by considering fashion glasses in Penwortham. A person’s choice of fashion glasses is dependent on their individual style and eye care needs. Fashion glasses are an important accessory and it is necessary to choose a pair that suits your style. Hence, glasses are a significant fashion statement but also protect a person’s […]Paul Wellman
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.