Some optician and optician blogs
Some optician and optician blogs: because having good eyesight is priceless. Glasses are an instrument to compensate for visual defects or to protect the eyes. A pair of glasses consists of a frame on which corrective or protective lenses are fixed and resting on the nose and on the ears by two branches. But who invented the glasses? Their invention is sometimes attributed to Abbas Ibn Firnas, an Andalusian Berber of the 9th century, known for having developed the technique of cutting rock crystal. The work of Alhazen, founder of physiological optics, around the year one thousand, gives a scientific basis to this technology. In France, three quarters of the population have a visual impairment and 44 million French people wear glasses, having to renew them on average every two years. [Les Echos] On the other hand 87.5% of Internet users declared having made an online purchase in the first quarter of 2019 alone. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 8 QUICK TIPS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYEGLASSES September 30, 2022To clean and care for your prescription eyeglasses, follow these eight guidelines. You devote significant time to locating the ideal pair of glasses. First, you seek the perfect frame shape and a pattern or color that shows your personality. Then, you patiently await the fitting of the lenses and the call informing you that your […]ecobadmin
- Ray-Ban and Facebook to launch Smart Glasses September 15, 2021Ray-Ban Stories, Facebook's first "smart spectacles" created in collaboration with Ray-Ban, are now available for purchase. They seem to be influenced by Snap's (Snapchat's parent company) Spectacles.ecobadmin
- The Ultimate Guide To AMBLYOPIA August 15, 2021Amblyopia (also called lazy eye) is a condition where only one eye has poor vision. It happens when the brain and the eye don’t operate together properly, and the brain can’t recognize sight from one eye.ecobadmin
- What are eyecare plans and how can I benefit from them? January 23, 2023Taking care of your vision is one of the most important things you can do, especially in the modern world where you spend a lot of your time staring at screens. An eye care plan is a great way to save money whilst also having peace of mind that you have access to the highest… […]Marcus Slater
- 5 Reasons to Schedule Regular Eye Tests December 14, 2022Getting your eyes regularly tested is one of the most important routine health checks you should be getting. Similar to visiting the dentist, getting your eyes tested regularly can vastly improve your quality of life. Even if you don’t think there is anything wrong with your vision, it is still important to book regular visits… […]Marcus Slater
- How to Combat Anxiety when Visiting Your Optician December 14, 2022Much like visiting the dentists, an eye examination can bring levels of anxiety in the run-up to your test, especially post Covid-19. Feeling anxious when it comes to your health is very common, and can lead to nervous patients avoiding eye tests altogether, risking serious eye conditions due to fear. At Reynolds &… […]Marcus Slater
- Crown Vision Center Opens New O’Fallon IL Office December 21, 2021The post Crown Vision Center Opens New O’Fallon IL Office appeared first on Crown Vision Center | Eyecare | St. Louis Eye Doctor | Eyeglasses | Sunglasses | Contacts.Crown Vision
- UV Damage to Eyes: The Dangers of Not Wearing Sunglasses December 9, 2021The post UV Damage to Eyes: The Dangers of Not Wearing Sunglasses appeared first on Crown Vision Center | Eyecare | St. Louis Eye Doctor | Eyeglasses | Sunglasses | Contacts.Crown Vision
- What Causes Headaches Behind the Eyes? November 11, 2021The post What Causes Headaches Behind the Eyes? appeared first on Crown Vision Center | Eyecare | St. Louis Eye Doctor | Eyeglasses | Sunglasses | Contacts.Crown Vision
- You Can Choose the Best Varifocal Glasses in Longridge January 14, 2023We can offer the best varifocal glasses in Longridge at The Spectacle Factory. If you need new varifocal glasses, the first step is to pay us a visit for an eye test. With us, you’ll receive the best, most comprehensive eye test you’ve ever had. You may need varifocal glasses as the muscles in your […]Paul Wellman
- Opticians in Kirkham Provide a Friendly, Professional Service January 7, 2023Find opticians in Kirkham for a professional yet friendly service. Give us a call to schedule an eye test. The eye test you receive will be the most comprehensive test you’ve ever experienced. We use modern equipment to ensure the best results. Once you have an eye test, you will have the opportunity to choose […]Paul Wellman
- Fast Turnaround Glasses Repair in St Annes, Easily Accessible December 28, 2022Fast turnaround glasses repair in St Annes is a welcome service to those who need glasses repairs in a hurry. Perhaps you sat on your glasses and the spare pair is still at the office. Regardless of the type of repairs necessary, our expert team is available to assist. We know how distressing it can […]Paul Wellman
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.