Some optician and optician blogs
Some optician and optician blogs: because having good eyesight is priceless. Glasses are an instrument to compensate for visual defects or to protect the eyes. A pair of glasses consists of a frame on which corrective or protective lenses are fixed and resting on the nose and on the ears by two branches. But who invented the glasses? Their invention is sometimes attributed to Abbas Ibn Firnas, an Andalusian Berber of the 9th century, known for having developed the technique of cutting rock crystal. The work of Alhazen, founder of physiological optics, around the year one thousand, gives a scientific basis to this technology. In France, three quarters of the population have a visual impairment and 44 million French people wear glasses, having to renew them on average every two years. [Les Echos] On the other hand 87.5% of Internet users declared having made an online purchase in the first quarter of 2019 alone. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- FL-41 Glasses: Light Sensitivity Relief July 15, 2023What Are FL-41 Glasses: Relieving Light Sensitivity and Eye Strain It can be really uncomfortable if you’ve ever had light sensitivity or eye strain. Fortunately, FL-41 glasses provide a viable remedy. This page will explain FL-41 glasses, how they function, and how they can help those who have light sensitivity. We shall examine their usefulness, […]
- Miyosmart Lenses: Myopia Management for Children June 15, 2023Revolutionizing Myopia Management for Children with Miyosmart Lenses Thank you for visiting Eye Contact Optician, your dependable source for cutting-edge vision solutions. In this article, we examine Miyosmart Lenses’ ground-breaking invention and how it has transformed how myopia is managed in youngsters. Nearsightedness, often known as myopia, is a worldwide issue that has to be […]
- How to Prevent Digital Eye Strain: Tips and Techniques June 1, 2023How to Prevent Digital Eye Strain Tips and Techniques Whether for business, leisure, or communication, we spend much time in front of screens in today’s digital world. The disease known as digital eye strain, which is characterised by several uncomfortable symptoms, can be brought on by excessive screen usage. In this piece, we’ll look at […]
Dernières news du blog de : ecobadmin (health optician science )
- Do You Have These 5 Bad Eyesight Symptoms? February 23, 2024It’s extremely common for eyesight symptoms to be ignored, in the hope that they will go away naturally. However, these could be early signs to a deteriorating problem, that could be solved if you recognise it early. In this blog we will outline 5 common bad eyesight symptoms that could signal it’s time for you… […]
- How Long Does Dry Eye Last? January 19, 2024Dry eye syndrome is a prevalent ocular condition affecting millions worldwide. Understanding this condition, its symptoms, and available treatments is crucial for maintaining optimal eye health. Learn more about what it is, how long it lasts and how to recognise other bad eyesight symptoms to maintain good eye health. What is Dry Eye Syndrome?… […]
- The Complete Guide to Taking Care of Your Eyes December 14, 2023Eye health is an important – and often overlooked – aspect of wellbeing. We rely heavily on our eyesight, yet often forget to prioritise its care. Whether it’s staring at screens for hours on end or neglecting regular check-ups, our eyes can often feel the negative impact of modern, busy lifestyles. At Reynolds Opticians, we’re… […]
Dernières news du blog de : Marcus Slater (health optician science )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.