Some optician and optician blogs
Some optician and optician blogs: because having good eyesight is priceless. Glasses are an instrument to compensate for visual defects or to protect the eyes. A pair of glasses consists of a frame on which corrective or protective lenses are fixed and resting on the nose and on the ears by two branches. But who invented the glasses? Their invention is sometimes attributed to Abbas Ibn Firnas, an Andalusian Berber of the 9th century, known for having developed the technique of cutting rock crystal. The work of Alhazen, founder of physiological optics, around the year one thousand, gives a scientific basis to this technology. In France, three quarters of the population have a visual impairment and 44 million French people wear glasses, having to renew them on average every two years. [Les Echos] On the other hand 87.5% of Internet users declared having made an online purchase in the first quarter of 2019 alone. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Ray-Ban and Facebook to launch Smart Glasses September 15, 2021Ray-Ban Stories, Facebook's first "smart spectacles" created in collaboration with Ray-Ban, are now available for purchase. They seem to be influenced by Snap's (Snapchat's parent company) Spectacles.
- The Ultimate Guide To AMBLYOPIA August 15, 2021Amblyopia (also called lazy eye) is a condition where only one eye has poor vision. It happens when the brain and the eye don’t operate together properly, and the brain can’t recognize sight from one eye.
- A Step-by-step Guide To Diabetic Retinopathy July 30, 2021Diabetic retinopathy is an eye disease that can result in vision loss and blindness in people with diabetes. It affects the retina's blood vessels (the light-sensitive layer of tissue in the back of your eye).
Latest news from : eyecontactoptician (health optician science )
- Eyecare Essentials for College Students August 3, 2021It’s easy to get carried away when you’re packing for college. We know it’s important to make sure you have your fun pillows and your fancy mugs for your new Keurig, but don’t for-get to make your health a priority. Our team of expert doctors wants you have the best college experience possible, and that… […]
- Little Known Facts About Eyeglasses July 29, 2021What do you put on every morning? Wear all day long? Take off before you go to sleep? Here is a clue…they help you see clearer and you don’t leave home without them. Any guesses? It’s your eyeglasses (obviously)! It is so natural for us to put them on in the morning, we don’t often… […]
- The Best Michigan Lakes for Summer Fun July 23, 2021While Minnesota may be the “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” their state can’t boast about the Great Lakes like we do. Lake days are simply a part of Michigan living. A week in the summer without going to a lake is a week wasted. Our team absolutely loves exploring our state, from hiking trails to the… […]
Latest news from : Melissa Morrison (health optician science )
- Why You Should Take Your Child to the Local Opticians This Month August 17, 2021Taking care of your child’s eyesight can be complicated, especially when they might not be aware of how their vision compares to the ideal standard. As such, it’s a good idea to take them for a routine eye appointment every 2 years or less, depending on their needs. Of course, COVID restrictions over the last… […]
- 6 Reasons to Visit Your Local Opticians This Month July 16, 2021The UK is finally fully opening up again after a long period of social distancing. It’s the perfect time to get all of our ‘life admin’ in order – and a trip to your local opticians is the perfect example of an important task for your checklist! Here are 6 reasons to visit a local… […]
- How to Find Your New Opticians When Moving to Cornwall. June 23, 2021The post How to Find Your New Opticians When Moving to Cornwall. appeared first on Reynolds Opticians.
Latest news from : admin (health optician science )
- Why Do I Need a Dilated Eye Exam? September 9, 2021Having your eyes dilated can feel like an inconvenience, but there’s a good reason for a comprehensive dilated eye exam. Here we learn more about why this is necessary (and if it’s ever ok to ask your doctor to skip it). You’re probably familiar with the pupil of your eye, the black center. Its purpose […]
- Prevent Swimmer’s Eye & Other Poolside Eye Problems August 3, 2021For many, summer means a few days relaxing by (or splashing in) the pool. As you’re packing that new swimsuit, sandals, and sunscreen, don’t neglect this vacation essential: Good eye care. When you think about swimming pool safety, protecting your eyes may not be the first thing that comes to mind. But spending […]
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration August 3, 2021Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is the number one cause of irreversible vision loss in people over 60. While there’s no cure, there are things you can do to prevent or slow this eye disease’s progression. AMD occurs when a problem develops with the part of your eye responsible for your central vision: the macula. […]
Latest news from : Crown Vision (health optician science )
- Top Opticians Near Darwen Help You to Protect Your Eyesight September 10, 2021Protect your precious sight with help from the leading opticians near Darwen at The Spectacle Factory. We provide state of the art technology, information and products to suit all budgets, tastes and requirements. Our expert team can help you to select the right frames, sunglasses and sports eyewear as well. We have taken special measures […]
- Choose the Best Rated Opticians in Tarleton for The Best Eye Test You’ve Ever Had September 5, 2021Choose the best rated opticians in Tarleton for your next eye test. If it has been a while since your last eye test, it is essential to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Looking after your eyes is as important as looking after the rest of your body. It is likely that you go […]
- Opticians near Fulwood, Expert Eye Care at Excellent Prices August 20, 2021Eye care is made easy when you visit our opticians near Fulwood. Healthy eyes give you more freedom than you can imagine. The ability to read, watch movies and drive without straining your eyes is a wonderful privilege. Several people around the world today have excellent eyesight yet, some need glasses to improve their vision. In […]
Latest news from : Paul Wellman (health optician science )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.