Some blogs that talk about bitcoin
You must have heard of it? Bitcoin is this famous cryptocurrency or virtual currency which is so good that everyone wants it ... At least you do not risk catching the coronavirus with bitcoin since they are virtual and therefore you cannot physically touch..Good otherwise, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency otherwise called crypto currency. As a currency, bitcoin is both a payment intermediary and a store of value. Bitcoin is designed to be self-regulating. You may have known it, but bitcoin is becoming almost as safe a safe haven as gold. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- CryptoCaptain Saved Its Members From Heavy Losses By Selling At 57k June 24, 2022CryptoCaptain: Be the first to know when a new bull market in Bitcoin & Co starts CryptoCaptain's strategy has been out of the crypto market since November 2021. And that's for a reason when you consider that we dropped from $57k in Bitcoin when the SELL signal was sent last year to below $20k. That […]Dr. Achim Klein
- Crypto Market Update May 1, 2022CryptoCaptain: Be the first to know when a new bull market in Bitcoin & Co starts Price and sentiment have been undecided between bull and bear. Rate hikes, inflation fears and a strong dollar might drag the crypto market down. But recently sentiment has been becoming a little bullish in the last days. CryptoCaptain's algos […]Dr. Achim Klein
- Crypto Market Analysis and CryptoCaptain Update March 25, 2022CryptoCaptain: Be the first to know when a new bull market in Bitcoin & Co starts Bitcoin and the crypto market are fighting resistance and continue their sideways trend. CryptoCaptain uses boring market times to develop new industry-leading quantitative investment products to deliver in our mission of making accessible hedge-fund invesment approaches for everyone. The […]Dr. Achim Klein
- FTX Resumes Ordinary Course Payments of Employees and Certain Foreign Contractors November 29, 2022FTX Trading Ltd. (d.b.a. FTX.com), and approximately 101 additional affiliated companies (together, the "FTX Debtors"), today announced that most FTX subsidiaries around the world are resuming ordinary course payment of salary and benefits to employees worldwide and ordinary course payments to certain non-U.S. contractors and service providers.Liquid
- Important updates on services at Liquid November 21, 2022We would like to share the status of services after recent updates on Liquid.comLiquid
- Trading with Exponential Moving Averages July 13, 2022Cryptocurrency as well as stock traders have access to an arsenal of indicators to sharpen their experience, but there is one in particular that outperforms most. It’s called the Exponential Moving Average, or EMA, for short. The Exponential Moving Average, similar to the Simple Moving Average (SMA), is a technical indicator used to measure trend […]Liquid
- MiCA Legislation: The Future of Crypto in the EU June 1, 2023The Markets in Crypto-Assets (MiCA) legislation has officially been signed into law by officials in the European Union. The post MiCA Legislation: The Future of Crypto in the EU appeared first on CryptoCurrency Facts.Thomas DeMichele
- Bittrex Has filed for Bankruptcy May 9, 2023Bittrex has officially filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. This filing has come just a month after announcing its plans to close the US version of its exchange. The post Bittrex Has filed for Bankruptcy appeared first on CryptoCurrency Facts.Thomas DeMichele
- Bittrex is Shutting Down in the US (Move Your Funds by April 30th) March 31, 2023Cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex has decided to cease its operations in the United States. All funds must be removed by April 30th. This does not impact Bittrex Global. The post Bittrex is Shutting Down in the US (Move Your Funds by April 30th) appeared first on CryptoCurrency Facts.Thomas DeMichele
- Meet Bitcoin Lightning Devotee Dusty Daemon, our new open source developer grant recipient May 19, 2023Okcoin supports BTC developer Dusty Daemon The post Meet Bitcoin Lightning Devotee Dusty Daemon, our new open source developer grant recipient appeared first on Okcoin.kabloomokc
- SOC 2 Type 2 Security Audit Completed May 17, 2023We’ve now completed our Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type I and Type II audits, another milestone on our journey to become the world’s most secure Web3 platform. An SOC 2 Type 2 audit reviews a company’s ability to govern its services, manage sensitive data, and protect data privacy. Customer safety and security is our […]kabloomokc
- Okcoin to Cooperate with FTX Debtors to Return US $8.2M in Frozen Alameda Assets March 29, 2023We’re pleased to share that we’re cooperating with the FTX and Alameda bankruptcy estates to return US $8.2 million in frozen assets related to Alameda Research. The FTX debtors filed a motion in the U.S. bankruptcy proceedings seeking court approval for us to transfer the assets, and a decision from the bankruptcy court is expected […]kabloomokc
Category : Investment
Article published on :
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.