Some blogs that talk about bitcoin
You must have heard of it? Bitcoin is this famous cryptocurrency or virtual currency which is so good that everyone wants it ... At least you do not risk catching the coronavirus with bitcoin since they are virtual and therefore you cannot physically touch..Good otherwise, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency otherwise called crypto currency. As a currency, bitcoin is both a payment intermediary and a store of value. Bitcoin is designed to be self-regulating. You may have known it, but bitcoin is becoming almost as safe a safe haven as gold. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- UFC Drops Its Third NFT Collection With Crypto.com January 14, 2022“UFC 270” is available exclusively on Crypto.com NFTCrypto.com is excited to present the third Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) two-part drop—the “UFC 270” collection. This is your chance to collect NFTs of championship fighters if you missed out on the first two sold-out drops.This collection features
- U.S. & Canada Exclusive: Gift Card Savings are Here January 14, 2022Up to 20% back in CROGift Card savings are back with up to 20% back in CRO for AMC, H&M, Old Navy, GAP, Ulta Beauty, and Chili’s Gift Cards in the Crypto.com App. U.S. and Canada users simply need to check out with Crypto.
- Crypto.com 2021 Highlights: The Year Crypto Went Mainstream January 14, 2022Read on for a complete recap of all the achievements in 2021.
Latest news from : Community Team (bitcoin finance investment )
- What to expect from CryptoCaptain in 2022? January 7, 2022CryptoCaptain: Be the first to know when a new bull market in Bitcoin & Co starts Happy New Year to all our readers! To give you a quick update about our exciting developments for crypto investors, I’ve compiled this list. We plan to improve communication material on our website and for CryptoCaptain members. This is […]
- Cryptos crashing: Where is the bottom? January 7, 2022CryptoCaptain: Be the first to know when a new bull market in Bitcoin & Co starts State of the market The downtrend in the crypto market has been continuing as Bitcoin has crashed through $46k support and is now at a cruicial higher time frames support level of $42k. Despite being recently stronger than Bitcoin, […]
- Is Bitcoin back in bull mode? December 24, 2021CryptoCaptain: Be the first to know when a new bull market in Bitcoin & Co starts In this weekly Bitcoin chart, you can see that Bitcoin recaptured the 51k level and it looks like the recent downtrend since mid November might be broken. Pretty comparable to the change in trend in the end of July […]
Latest news from : Dr. Achim Klein (bitcoin finance investment )
- Top 10 Crypto News Sites and Blogs to Follow in 2022 January 14, 2022The media has inflated to a point where it gets harder to find useful information every day. All the while being saturated with the stuff we don’t need.
- New Listing: MonkeyBall (MBS) Token January 14, 2022MonkeyBall (MBS) is now listed on Liquid and available for all users! What is MBS Token? MonkeyBucks, also called MBS, which has a total supply of 1 billion, is the MonkeyBall’s in-game currency, and this token can be acquired in six ways. Players can purchase them on the game’s supported decentralized exchanges or earn them […]
- Aquarius (AQUA) Airdrop Program for XLM Holders January 13, 2022We are excited to announce that Liquid is supporting an upcoming AQUA token airdrop. The snapshot of the Stellar blockchain on January 15, 2022, at 00:00:00 UTC, decides who is eligible for AQUA Aqidrop #2. Eligibility gets decided on the base criteria of a wallet holding a minimum of 500 XLM/yXLM and at least 1 […]
Latest news from : Liquid (bitcoin finance investment )
- Is 2022 Going to be 2017 2.0? January 11, 2022There is a general sentiment that 2021 gave us the market peak and we have maybe even started a bear market. But what if 2023 is the new 2017? The post Is 2022 Going to be 2017 2.0? appeared first on CryptoCurrency Facts.
- LedgerX is Now FTX.US Derivatives October 25, 2021LedgerX is now FTX.US Derivatives. That means there are now US-based options, futures, and swaps under the FTX.US brand. The post LedgerX is Now FTX.US Derivatives appeared first on CryptoCurrency Facts.
- Bitcoin Breaks its All Time High Above $64k October 20, 2021Bitcoin has broken above its previous all-time high of $64k and is currently trading above $66k in price discovery. The post Bitcoin Breaks its All Time High Above $64k appeared first on CryptoCurrency Facts.
Latest news from : Thomas DeMichele (bitcoin finance investment )
- Spell and Magic Internet Money are now on Okcoin January 13, 2022Okcoin now offers the two tokens of the Abracadabra.money ecosystem, Spell (SPELL) and Magic Internet Money (MIM), with some of the lowest fees around. Here’s what each of these tokens are about, in simple terms. 🤓 TL;DR What? You can now deposit, withdraw, and trade SPELL and MIM against USD on Okcoin. Who? All Okcoin […]
- Zcash (ZEC) is now on Okcoin December 23, 2021Zcash, a coin focused on privacy and anonymity, is now available to trade on Okcoin – with some of the lowest fees around. 👀 TL;DR What? You can now deposit, withdraw, and trade ZEC against USD on Okcoin. Who? All Okcoin customers including those in the United States, except for residents of the EU, […]
- Randi Zuckerberg joins our Advisory Council and $1M initiative to welcome more women to crypto December 4, 2021Randi Zuckerberg is the first member of our Brand Advisory Council to bring more women into crypto. With her and future Council members, we’re going to reach 50% female customers by 2025 — and build an inclusive future of finance. 👀 TL;DR Randi Zuckerberg joins Okcoin as the inaugural member of our Brand Advisory Council […]
Latest news from : smarbeau (bitcoin finance investment )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.