Some blogs that talk about bitcoin
You must have heard of it? Bitcoin is this famous cryptocurrency or virtual currency which is so good that everyone wants it ... At least you do not risk catching the coronavirus with bitcoin since they are virtual and therefore you cannot physically touch..Good otherwise, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency otherwise called crypto currency. As a currency, bitcoin is both a payment intermediary and a store of value. Bitcoin is designed to be self-regulating. You may have known it, but bitcoin is becoming almost as safe a safe haven as gold. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- US-Specific Official Rules for UFC 277 Texas - Ticket Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES FOR SWEEPSTAKES July 1, 2022The relevant Crypto.com App entity that provides you the Crypto.com App services (“Crypto.com”) will conduct the sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) substantially as described in these rules. By entering or participating, each entrant or participant (“Entrant”) agrees unconditionally to be bound by theseJaime Lee
- US-Specific Official Rules for Joel Embiid Loaded Lions Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES FOR SWEEPSTAKES June 30, 2022The relevant Crypto.com App entity that provides you the Crypto.com App services (“Crypto.com”) will conduct the sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) substantially as described in these rules. By entering or participating, each entrant or participant (“Entrant”) agrees unconditionally to be bound by theseJaime Lee
- OFFICIAL RULES FOR JOEL EMBIID LOADED LIONS GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY June 30, 2022Users residing in the United States shall consult the US-Specific Official Rules for Joel Embiid Loaded Lions Giveaway.Users residing in Australia shall consult the Australian-Specific Official Rules for Joel Embiid Loaded Lions Giveaway.Crypto.com will conduct the Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) substantially as described in theseJaime Lee
- CryptoCaptain Saved Its Members From Heavy Losses By Selling At 57k June 24, 2022CryptoCaptain: Be the first to know when a new bull market in Bitcoin & Co starts CryptoCaptain's strategy has been out of the crypto market since November 2021. And that's for a reason when you consider that we dropped from $57k in Bitcoin when the SELL signal was sent last year to below $20k. That […]Dr. Achim Klein
- Crypto Market Update May 1, 2022CryptoCaptain: Be the first to know when a new bull market in Bitcoin & Co starts Price and sentiment have been undecided between bull and bear. Rate hikes, inflation fears and a strong dollar might drag the crypto market down. But recently sentiment has been becoming a little bullish in the last days. CryptoCaptain's algos […]Dr. Achim Klein
- Crypto Market Analysis and CryptoCaptain Update March 25, 2022CryptoCaptain: Be the first to know when a new bull market in Bitcoin & Co starts Bitcoin and the crypto market are fighting resistance and continue their sideways trend. CryptoCaptain uses boring market times to develop new industry-leading quantitative investment products to deliver in our mission of making accessible hedge-fund invesment approaches for everyone. The […]Dr. Achim Klein
- Bitcoin Crash: Should You Worry? June 29, 2022Bitcoin is no stranger to crashes. It’s survived more hits than Mike Tyson in his prime. After every tumble often came a bullish uppercut followed by a torrent of relief generated by formerly spooked investors passionately exhaling. What about this time? Just last week, Bitcoin had dropped below $18,000 for the first time since November […]Liquid
- Gensokishi Online Goes to the Metaverse - Should You Play? June 22, 2022If you’ve kept up with the metaverse at all, everyone and their husky is headed for the play-to-earn station. Most of these games revolve around the sale of NFTs. Some will sell you land and some will sell you power. A few of them will even grant partial ownership, but there is only one that […]Liquid
- Web1, Web2 and Web3 - A Quick and Dirty Comparison June 17, 2022Let's start with an understatement: the internet rocks. It keeps the world connected, the economy flowing, industries running, the ones you love close and the ones you don't, blocked. Everyone is happy. What most people don’t see or, more typically, don’t care enough to see, is that behind the curtain of utility, there is a […]Liquid
- Will There be a Luna Fork? May 23, 2022Between May 10th - 12th, the price of Luna collapsed as UST destabilized. Since the collapse, the idea of a Luna fork to create Luna2 has been floated. The post Will There be a Luna Fork? appeared first on CryptoCurrency Facts.Thomas DeMichele
- Robinhood Adds Compound, Polygon, Shiba Inu, and Solana April 13, 2022Robinhood has expanded the cryptocurrencies tradable on its platform to include Compound, Polygon, Shiba Inu, and Solana. The post Robinhood Adds Compound, Polygon, Shiba Inu, and Solana appeared first on CryptoCurrency Facts.Thomas DeMichele
- Super Bowl Crypto Referral Links February 10, 2022Here is a list of referral links for the crypto companies that showed commercials at the Super Bowl including Binance, FTX, Coinbase, and Crypto.com. The post Super Bowl Crypto Referral Links appeared first on CryptoCurrency Facts.Thomas DeMichele
- Our NFT NYC wrap up June 30, 2022We’re back from the biggest NFT conference in New York City. Whether you attended or you stayed home, we’ve got you covered with this recap. The post Our NFT NYC wrap up appeared first on Okcoin.Shreyas Gavit
- Lightning attacks and package relay, explained June 27, 2022Gloria Zhao, Bitcoin Core developer, Brink fellow, and recent Okcoin grantee, presents some possible attacks against the Lightning network, and how her work on package relay can help mitigate them. TL;DR Bitcoin has a “never compromise on security” design philosophy, because its key value proposition is the ability to operate in an adversarial environment. L2 […]glozow
- Our support for Ethereum’s upgrade June 24, 2022We’re going to support Ethereum’s upcoming ” Gray Glacier” upgrade. Here’s what it means for you. 🏔 The upgrade is scheduled to go live at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000, or approximately at 2022-06-29 10:43 (UTC). This estimated time is for your reference only. Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be […]Stephane Marbeau
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.