Internship Blog or Apprenticeship blogs
Some blogs that talk about internship, employment, work-study program, internship abroad because finding an internship in France is a complicated process ... in the face of many companies which do not hire and which also do not have the resources to supervise the trainees ... Also, because the trainee becomes more and more a form of precarious work sometimes hidden for the company ... Since its existence the internship was useful to thousands of students in order to better see how they wanted to orient their professional career ... But how many students did not find any? how many students are being exploited as interns and were in fact doing the work of a full-time position. Why are schools complicit with employers by providing cheap labor to companies by having made internships compulsory in order to obtain the famous associate diploma ... There are many inconsistencies in the current system and lack of legal framework for this incredibly precarious status ... of the intern who most of the time does not even have a pay slip at the end of the month ... For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 3 Secrets for a Successful Internship Abroad June 8, 2022Are you considering an internship abroad? If so, congratulations! One of the most effective ways to gain work experience and acquire new skills is by interning abroad. Make sure to know about a few things before your hurry in packing your bags and be over-excited about heading off to your dream internship destination. In this article, we… […]Stud&Globe
- How to get a Spanish Social Security number? May 5, 2022First of all, in order to register for Spanish social security, you must have your NIE. If your internship is paid, your national insurance number is required to access the Spanish health system. You will need to have it before the start of your course. 1. Who can apply? Any citizen, employee or self-employed person… […]Stud&Globe
- How to find a flat in Barcelona? May 5, 2022ACCOMMODATION IN BARCELONA Stud&Globe gives you tips and information to help you find accommodation in Barcelona. There are a few things to consider before booking your shared flat as Barcelonaoffers many options for people with a thirst for exchange and adventure! The first thing to do is to decide what type of accommodation you prefer:… […]Stud&Globe
- How to Tailor Your CV to Each Graduate Job in London January 26, 2023When sending your CV for a graduate job in London, you may be concerned that it doesn’t quite match what the employer is looking for. The post How to Tailor Your CV to Each Graduate Job in London appeared first on Careers Blog | Internship News | Inspiring Interns.Inspiring_Marketing
- How to Get Rid of Those January Blues January 19, 2023The end of January is almost upon us already. The post How to Get Rid of Those January Blues appeared first on Careers Blog | Internship News | Inspiring Interns.Inspiring_Marketing
- How to Navigate a Graduate Job Description January 17, 2023A job description has the potential to lead you toward your dream graduate job. The post How to Navigate a Graduate Job Description appeared first on Careers Blog | Internship News | Inspiring Interns.Inspiring_Marketing
- Find your dream job at Jooble December 21, 2022Are you a recent graduate looking to find your dream job? Jooble is here to help. They want you to feel engaged in your next job. As a worldwide employment website, Jooble allows you to search for jobs in countries and cities all over the world. With a user base of over 90 million people […]
- New opportunity Australia and Portugal Visa for work December 16, 2022You know a lot of people around the world want to work or study in Australia and Portugal Visa, read about this here. We start talking about Visa 408 for work temporary and in the next post we talk about Visa 485 for recent graduates. The Visa 408 Temporary Activity visa is a visa for […]
- Do you need to update your NIP number? November 28, 2022Maybe you ask on the internet if you need to update your NIP number meanwhile you are doing an internship or traveling in Europe The post Do you need to update your NIP number? appeared first on Erasmus Internship - Training Experience.
- New Year, New You! – Set Some Academic & Professional Goals for 2023! January 15, 2023Who says it’s got to be January 1st to have clear goals? Why not January 15th? So, let’s set some academic & professional goals, shall we? The post New Year, New You! – Set Some Academic & Professional Goals for 2023! appeared first on Professional Internship Programs Worldwide.admin
- Where will you travel next? Top destinations for 2023 January 1, 2023It is time to start planning new adventures! If you're looking for some destinations to visit this 2023, we’ve got you covered! The post Where will you travel next? Top destinations for 2023 appeared first on Professional Internship Programs Worldwide.admin
- 3 tips to travel more sustainably in 2023 December 1, 2022Sadly, we’ve all experienced the consequences of irresponsible tourism. So, here are 3 tips to travel more sustainably in the coming years. The post 3 tips to travel more sustainably in 2023 appeared first on Professional Internship Programs Worldwide.admin
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.