Internship Blog or Apprenticeship blogs
Some blogs that talk about internship, employment, work-study program, internship abroad because finding an internship in France is a complicated process ... in the face of many companies which do not hire and which also do not have the resources to supervise the trainees ... Also, because the trainee becomes more and more a form of precarious work sometimes hidden for the company ... Since its existence the internship was useful to thousands of students in order to better see how they wanted to orient their professional career ... But how many students did not find any? how many students are being exploited as interns and were in fact doing the work of a full-time position. Why are schools complicit with employers by providing cheap labor to companies by having made internships compulsory in order to obtain the famous associate diploma ... There are many inconsistencies in the current system and lack of legal framework for this incredibly precarious status ... of the intern who most of the time does not even have a pay slip at the end of the month ... For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 3 Secrets for a Successful Internship Abroad June 8, 2022Are you considering an internship abroad? If so, congratulations! One of the most effective ways to gain work experience and acquire new skills is by interning abroad. Make sure to know about a few things before your hurry in packing your bags and be over-excited about heading off to your dream internship destination. In this article, we… […]
- How to get a Spanish Social Security number? May 5, 2022First of all, in order to register for Spanish social security, you must have your NIE. If your internship is paid, your national insurance number is required to access the Spanish health system. You will need to have it before the start of your course. 1. Who can apply? Any citizen, employee or self-employed person… […]
- How to find a flat in Barcelona? May 5, 2022ACCOMMODATION IN BARCELONA Stud&Globe gives you tips and information to help you find accommodation in Barcelona. There are a few things to consider before booking your shared flat as Barcelonaoffers many options for people with a thirst for exchange and adventure! The first thing to do is to decide what type of accommodation you prefer:… […]
Dernières news du blog de : Stud&Globe (hr )
- Why Work for a Start-Up Company? February 26, 2024A growing number of recent graduates are being drawn to the idea of working for a start-up company. The post Why Work for a Start-Up Company? appeared first on Careers Blog | Internship News | Inspiring Interns.
- How to Branch into a Marketing Career February 19, 2024Inspiring Interns recently conducted a survey on LinkedIn and found that a considerable number of graduates are eager to branch into a marketing career. The post How to Branch into a Marketing Career appeared first on Careers Blog | Internship News | Inspiring Interns.
- Negotiating Salary for a Grad Job February 12, 2024You’ve stumbled upon a grad job opening that takes your interest, but the salary doesn’t quite meet your expectations. The post Negotiating Salary for a Grad Job appeared first on Careers Blog | Internship News | Inspiring Interns.
Dernières news du blog de : Inspiring_Marketing (hr )
- STRESSED? Here are 3 simple tips to overcome it! July 10, 2023Did you know that 46% of people experience intense pressure or stress at work in Europe? From the same survey (OSH Pulse, 2022) 30% have reported a health complication related to stress, such as fatigue, muscle pain or headache. Also, did you know that 50% of chronic stress employees have a risk for heart disease? […]
- Find your internship opportunity in Spain March 3, 2023The Internship opportunity in Spain are excellent options for students and recent graduates to gain work experience in a real work environment. This allows them to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired in the classroom to everyday situations and acquire the skills needed in the job market. In this article we will focus on internships in […]
- Find your dream job at Jooble December 21, 2022Are you a recent graduate looking to find your dream job? Jooble is here to help. They want you to feel engaged in your next job. As a worldwide employment website, Jooble allows you to search for jobs in countries and cities all over the world. With a user base of over 90 million people […]
Dernières news du blog de : (hr )
- You’re still in time to boost your profile! November 13, 2023New year, new me was one of your goals, right? Well, don’t quit! There is always an opportunity to improve yourself by boosting your profile!
- A world of opportunities – Where to intern as a hospitality major! October 2, 2023Portugal se ha convertido en un destino ideal para quienes buscan experiencia práctica en la industria hotelera. ¡Aprende más aquí!
- Unveiling the Charms of Portugal – Must-Do Experiences Copy September 29, 2023Portugal has emerged as an ideal destination for students seeking hands-on experience in the hospitality industry. Learn more here!
Dernières news du blog de : admin (hr )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.