Internship Blog or Apprenticeship blogs
Some blogs that talk about internship, employment, work-study program, internship abroad because finding an internship in France is a complicated process ... in the face of many companies which do not hire and which also do not have the resources to supervise the trainees ... Also, because the trainee becomes more and more a form of precarious work sometimes hidden for the company ... Since its existence the internship was useful to thousands of students in order to better see how they wanted to orient their professional career ... But how many students did not find any? how many students are being exploited as interns and were in fact doing the work of a full-time position. Why are schools complicit with employers by providing cheap labor to companies by having made internships compulsory in order to obtain the famous associate diploma ... There are many inconsistencies in the current system and lack of legal framework for this incredibly precarious status ... of the intern who most of the time does not even have a pay slip at the end of the month ... For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 3 Secrets for a Successful Internship Abroad June 8, 2022Are you considering an internship abroad? If so, congratulations! One of the most effective ways to gain work experience and acquire new skills is by interning abroad. Make sure to know about a few things before your hurry in packing your… The post 3 Secrets for a Successful Internship Abroad appeared first on Stud&Globe.Stud&Globe
- How to get a Spanish Social Security number? May 5, 2022First of all, in order to register for Spanish social security, you must have your NIE. If your internship is paid, your national insurance number is required to access the Spanish health system. You will need to have it before… The post How to get a Spanish Social Security number? appeared first on Stud&Globe.Stud&Globe
- How to find a flat in Barcelona? May 5, 2022ACCOMMODATION IN BARCELONA Stud&Globe gives you tips and information to help you find accommodation in Barcelona. There are a few things to consider before booking your shared flat as Barcelonaoffers many options for people with a thirst for exchange and… The post How to find a flat in Barcelona? appeared first on Stud&Globe.Stud&Globe
- How to Stand Out as a New Graduate June 28, 2022Are you about to graduate and worried about what your future holds? The post How to Stand Out as a New Graduate appeared first on Careers Blog | Internship News | Inspiring Interns.Inspiring_Marketing
- How Do Universities Prepare You for the Workplace? June 23, 2022In the months leading up to graduation, you may be stressing about transitioning into the workplace. The post How Do Universities Prepare You for the Workplace? appeared first on Careers Blog | Internship News | Inspiring Interns.Inspiring_Marketing
- Relocating for a Job: Top Tips for Graduates June 14, 2022At some stage of life, people may have to consider relocating for their dream job. The post Relocating for a Job: Top Tips for Graduates appeared first on Careers Blog | Internship News | Inspiring Interns.Inspiring_Marketing
- IMPROVE YOUR EMPLOYABILITY AFTER YOUR INTERNSHIP November 30, 2021Are you wondering if it will be easy for you to find a job after you finish your internship? Do you want to know how to improve your employability rate? Let’s focus on one key question: do you have any language certifications? Today we are going to focus especially on Spanish. Do you speak […]trainingexperience_fbsm8r
- Working from home? March 23, 2020Many people around the globe have to adapt to new circumstances right now. The lucky ones, who can safely stay at home, get to turn their living rooms into office spaces. The ones who have never had to telecommute before might find it difficult to concentrate, manage their time, and to get the job done. […]trainingexperience_fbsm8r
- Stage in Spanje: Wat moet je regelen? November 18, 2019Voor velen een droom bij de aanvang van hun studie: stage lopen in Spanje. Het is een geweldige ervaring, maar waar moet je beginnen? Allereerst is het goed dat je op de site van Training Experience bent gaan kijken, dit is een bureau wat al veel studenten heeft geholpen aan een stageplek door heel Europa […]TRAININGEXPERIENCE
- USA Food Tour: A whole new experience! June 24, 2022Food tours are an amazing experience for a traveler. Here are our top recommendations for a USA Food Tour! The post USA Food Tour: A whole new experience! appeared first on Professional Internship Programs Worldwide.admin
- Pad Thai: A flavorful tradition! June 15, 2022Pad Thai was created to solidify the country’s identity and culture. Today, it has become an iconic dish worldwide. Learn how to make it! The post Pad Thai: A flavorful tradition! appeared first on Professional Internship Programs Worldwide.admin
- Falafel – A bold recipe like its origins May 30, 2022Visiting a country can cause a cultural shock. Here are 5 tips to avoid an embarrassing moment when traveling abroad. The post Falafel – A bold recipe like its origins appeared first on Professional Internship Programs Worldwide.admin
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.