Yoga Be Zen Blog
Some blogs that talk about yoga. Because we all need to be zen and calm our minds, especially in difficult times. Whatever the situation, doing yoga can improve your mental and physical balance. Yoga can help you feel better about your body, it can help with blood circulation, etc. The advantages and benefits of yoga are numerous and practiced occasionally and recommended by many experts. Whatever your age, yoga can be practiced by many people without financial constraints because it does not require much ... nor does it take a long time to be practiced. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Riddled with Wonder: How to Incorporate Koan Meditation into Your Practice and Your Life September 9, 2021By Dr. Kaiya Ansorge What is a koan? A koan is a phrase or word that is used in meditation to train the mind. Usually, the koan is somewhat puzzling in order to invite the mind to open in unusual ways. In fact, the term is often translated as “riddle.” Koan… Read More Riddled with Wonder: How to Incorporate Koan Meditation into Your Practice and Your Life
- Out of the Darkness and Into the Light: How My Military Transition Helped My Yoga Practice in the Pandemic September 1, 2021By Alicia Dill Starting in 2013, I’ve been practicing regularly at the same hot yoga studio two to three times per week. Hot yoga gives me intensity, focus, mindfulness, and dripping heat you feel in your bones even in the… Read More Out of the Darkness and Into the Light: How My Military Transition Helped […]
- Lessons in Love: Practical Advice from the Yoga Mat March 22, 2021By Melissa Bryan Lead With Love Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu. May all beings be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and freedom for all. Valentine’s… Read More Lessons in Love: Practical Advice from the Yoga Mat
Latest news from : @DailyCupofYoga (health sport zen )
- 4 Yoga Rugs That Might Make You Ditch Your Mat—For Good September 16, 2021Thinking of making the switch from a traditional mat to a yoga rug? Here's what you need to know. The post 4 Yoga Rugs That Might Make You Ditch Your Mat—For Good appeared first on Yoga Journal.
- To All the Banana Bread We Made Last Year… September 16, 2021Remember when we spent the early months of pandemic life baking up a storm? Those times may have past, but banana bread is still delicious. Change up the add-ins with our two recipes to give it a sweeter taste or different texture. The post To All the Banana Bread We Made Last Year… appeared first […]
- Got Fall Allergies? These Natural Strategies Will Help You Cope September 15, 2021Our experts offer simple solutions for your sniffles and sneezing. The post Got Fall Allergies? These Natural Strategies Will Help You Cope appeared first on Yoga Journal.
Latest news from : tjeffries (health sport zen )
- Tips To Dress Comfortably While Practicing Yoga September 13, 2021There's no denying that wearing the perfect yoga clothing can be pretty magical. It fits you well, keeps you at the temperature you want, helps you sweat less, and prevents chafing. It can also have pretty amazing effects on your mood. Whether it's your choice of fabric, color, or style, it's hard to deny that what […]
- The Best Free Bedtime Yoga Videos on Youtube September 9, 2021Yoga is a great way to unwind and relax before bed, but often it is helpful to have some expert guidance and a little bit of encouragement to get on our mats and practice. We have compiled the best bedtime yoga videos that are specifically designed for relaxing after work, winding down from a long day […]
- Meditation Before Work: Benefits, Tips and Techniques August 30, 2021A few minutes of meditation is a great way to start your workday. It’s a simple yet powerful technique that has been shown to improve mental focus, reduce stress, and increase work productivity. It allows you to clear your mind, be focused on the present moment, and gain perspective on your thoughts, feelings, and actions. […]
Latest news from : Timothy Burgin (health sport zen )
- How To Get The Most from Your Garden June 16, 2021My garden is one of my happy places. I love spending time in the dirt- it’s peaceful, it smells wonderful, and the little tasks like watering, weeding, and pruning act as a sort of meditation for me. However, I know that gardening can be tricky! I have killed WAY more plants than I’d like to […]
- How to Manage Gym Anxiety May 20, 2021I’ve never been nervous to go to the gym before. Growing up as an athlete it was always a second home, from soccer practice to strength training for track- I was comfortable in the gym. I knew what my body could do, which machines I liked, and how best to create an efficient workout. However, […]
- Pollinator Friendly Gardening with O’Toole’s Garden Centers May 20, 2021We all know that I absolutely adore gardening. My roommate actually laughed at me the other day, because, and I quote, “You were literally adding compost into dirt and GLOWING from happiness.” And that is true- having my hands in the soil and watching things grow calms me down and makes me so happy! Gardening […]
- Cultivate Good Agni. June 1, 2021What is Agni and why should we care about it? In Ayurveda, we look at our digestion as a marker of our immunity. If we are digesting food and life experiences well, it means that we are reasonably healthy. Our inner digestive fire is known as our Agni, the Sanskrit word for fire; and it […]
- A Yoga Routine for when you feel crummy. February 9, 2021While healing from minor foot surgery, I practice yoga to heal and restore energy in my body. Check out this routine, inspired by Blissology to create vitality, happiness and healing. The post A Yoga Routine for when you feel crummy. appeared first on YOGUE: INSIYA RASIWALA-FINN.
- Daily Habits for Happiness February 5, 2021When we create a routine or what I call a ritual, we start to create points of recognition for ourselves in our day, which help to anchor us, physically, but also mentally and emotionally. The post Daily Habits for Happiness appeared first on YOGUE: INSIYA RASIWALA-FINN.
Latest news from : yogue (health sport zen )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.