Yoga Be Zen Blog
Some blogs that talk about yoga. Because we all need to be zen and calm our minds, especially in difficult times. Whatever the situation, doing yoga can improve your mental and physical balance. Yoga can help you feel better about your body, it can help with blood circulation, etc. The advantages and benefits of yoga are numerous and practiced occasionally and recommended by many experts. Whatever your age, yoga can be practiced by many people without financial constraints because it does not require much ... nor does it take a long time to be practiced. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Riddled with Wonder: How to Incorporate Koan Meditation into Your Practice and Your Life September 9, 2021By Dr. Kaiya Ansorge What is a koan? A koan is a phrase or word that is used in meditation to train the mind. Usually, the koan is somewhat puzzling in order to invite the mind to open in unusual ways. In fact, the term is often translated as “riddle.” Koan… Read More Riddled with Wonder: How to Incorporate Koan Meditation into Your Practice and Your Life@TennisMonk
- Out of the Darkness and Into the Light: How My Military Transition Helped My Yoga Practice in the Pandemic September 1, 2021By Alicia Dill Starting in 2013, I’ve been practicing regularly at the same hot yoga studio two to three times per week. Hot yoga gives me intensity, focus, mindfulness, and dripping heat you feel in your bones even in the… Read More Out of the Darkness and Into the Light: How My Military Transition Helped […]@TennisMonk
- Lessons in Love: Practical Advice from the Yoga Mat March 22, 2021By Melissa Bryan Lead With Love Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu. May all beings be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and freedom for all. Valentine’s… Read More Lessons in Love: Practical Advice from the Yoga Mat@TennisMonk
- Weekly Astrology Forecast, November 27-December 3: Turning Possibilities Into Reality November 26, 2022As Neptune emerges from retrograde, you'll find greater clarity around your sense of purpose and your perception of truth. The post Weekly Astrology Forecast, November 27-December 3: Turning Possibilities Into Reality appeared first on Yoga Journal.Renee Schettler
- 5 Best Cult Documentaries That You Can Stream Right Now November 25, 2022Sometimes the intersection of spirituality, critical thinking, and group think can go terribly, terribly wrong. The post 5 Best Cult Documentaries That You Can Stream Right Now appeared first on Yoga Journal.Renee Schettler
- 34 Gift Ideas for the Yoga Lovers You Know November 23, 2022Our contributors and experts have you covered with their recommendations. The post 34 Gift Ideas for the Yoga Lovers You Know appeared first on Yoga Journal.Ellen O'Brien
- Sound Baths: Definition, Benefits and 12 Tips to Prepare November 7, 2022Sound baths are relaxing, stress relieving, and powerful healing experiences. They're great for beginners because they're accessible, affordable, and easy to participate in. Sound baths are particularly effective for meditation because they create a calming environment where you can tune out distractions and focus on feeling peace, relaxation, and tranquility. Best of all, there's no […]Timothy Burgin
- Samsara: Definition, Meaning and Origin October 28, 2022Finding salvation from the suffering inherent in human life has been at the core of the spiritual quest of yoga. Whether it is freeing ourselves from negative emotions, physical pain, and mental agitation, yoga gives us the tools to break out of our cycles of suffering. Ultimately, escaping samsara—the endless cycle of birth, death and […]Timothy Burgin
- Yoga Sutra 1.2: Yogas Chitta Vritti Nirodha October 17, 2022When the sage Patanjali outlined the practice of yoga two thousand years ago, he used a form of short, easy-to-remember sayings that could be recited or chanted as slokas, the Sanskrit root for the English word “slogan.” Today we know slogans as catchy phrases used to promote products or sum up larger ideas, like “It’s the real thing,” […]Kathleen Bryant
- Exploring North Carolina- From Peaks to Swamps and Everything in Between December 15, 2021There is something so beautiful in the simplicity of walking. The action itself can be meditative, calming, and cleansing. So when you add boots, nature, and sometimes snacks into the mix it turns into something magical. I absolutely love hiking- its my favorite way to escape the busyness of everyday life and leave obligations behind […]
- How To Get The Most from Your Garden June 16, 2021My garden is one of my happy places. I love spending time in the dirt- it’s peaceful, it smells wonderful, and the little tasks like watering, weeding, and pruning act as a sort of meditation for me. However, I know that gardening can be tricky! I have killed WAY more plants than I’d like to […]
- How to Manage Gym Anxiety May 20, 2021I’ve never been nervous to go to the gym before. Growing up as an athlete it was always a second home, from soccer practice to strength training for track- I was comfortable in the gym. I knew what my body could do, which machines I liked, and how best to create an efficient workout. However, […]
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.