China Blog Travel Tips, Let's go to China
A few blogs about China, a country in high demand by tourists, life is cheap and there are plenty of things to see, wall of China, temples, etc. With an area of 9,600,000 km2 according to the UN or 9,596,960 km2 according to The World Factbook, China is also the largest country in East Asia and the third or fourth largest country in the world by area. The largest country in East Asia, China is, by virtue of its territorial and demographic dimensions, a true state-continent. Located in the northeast of the country, Beijing Municipality, with an area of 16,800 km2, is surrounded by Hebei Province as well as Tianjin Municipality. Besides having the largest army in the world as well as nuclear weapons, China is a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council, which gives it a very important diplomatic influence. China is currently the second largest economy in the world. China has a rich historical and cultural heritage. Countless temples, museums, parks or typical markets are available there and all are suitable for tourism so that foreigners can get a closer look at Chinese culture and understand its history a little more. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Sanyuesan: A She Minority Folk Song Festival in Songyang, Zhejiang May 10, 2022The steep mountain slopes of China’s southeastern provinces lay home to the She people (畲族), with a majority living in Fujian province and others found across Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi and Guangdong.
- Episode 24: The Tea Horse Road as a Continuous Hiking Trail May 10, 2022For this episode we explore the possibility of making the Tea Horse Road a continuous hiking trail by looking at the Rails-To-Trails project in the US with Ed Norton, Founding Chairman of the Rails-To-Trails Conservancy.
- Episode 23: Contemporary Art in China with Philip Tinari April 27, 2022For this episode we dive into the contemporary art scene in China with director of UCCA Center for Contemporary Art and CEO of the UCCA Group, Philip Tinari.
Latest news from : Andres Vargas (china tourism travel )
- The 10 Best Road Bikes Under $1000 in 2022 | Great Value For Money April 4, 2022As cycling becomes more and more popular, many people are turning in their casual bikes to upgrade to sturdier road bikes. From sunset rides to cycles to work, a proper good road bike can take you from one place to another seamlessly. On average, $1000 is the rough benchmark price to spend to get a… […]
- The 5 Best Water Bladders To Stay Hydrated While Hiking In 2022 April 1, 2022If you’ve ever spent time hiking, camping, or backpacking with water bottles, you would understand just how annoying lugging around those heavy plastic or metal bottles can be. Sometimes, the idea of taking off your entire backpack to take out a water bottle is so bothersome, you just forget about it altogether. Cue water bladders,… […]
- The 10 Best Netflix Travel Shows And Documentaries April 1, 2022With international trips dissipated to pretty much non-existence, for the past few years we’ve had to turn to different forms of entertainment to try and satiate our desires to travel. Unsurprisingly, consuming online content was one way that many people realized was going to be as close as they could get to experiencing the other… […]
Latest news from : Asian Wanderlust (china tourism travel )
- Best VPN for China (and Why You Need One) in May 2022 May 1, 2022Every visitor needs a VPN for China, but it’s not always easy to know what is the best option. It doesn’t matter whether you’re coming as a tourist, a student, an English teacher or even to do business, the need for a Virtual Private Network or “VPN” in China is universal. At this point, China […]
- China Visa Guide 2021 | Requirements & Application February 5, 2021The question I constantly get asked is: “Do I need a China visa before I travel to China?” Below I’d like to share with you everything you need to know as you apply for your visa to China. The short answer to that question is really quite simple: Yes, you need a China visa. With […]
- Using a Mobile Phone and Internet While Traveling In China | China Mike January 15, 2021Staying connected to the internet in China, whether that be on a computer or on a cellular phone is super important for many travelers! If you have a trip to China planned in your future, you might be worrying and asking yourself, “Will I be able to use my cell phone in China?” or “How […]
Latest news from : China Mike (china tourism travel )
- Best VPN for China 2022 (that still works despite the ban) May 1, 2022Updated May 2022: As you may know, China has systematically been cracking down on the use of VPNs for the past few years. Almost every virtual private network experiences connection troubles, but do the best VPNs for China still work? As an expat who has spent over a decade living here, I’d like to offer my […]
- How to Use Facebook in China in 2022 January 2, 2022For years I’ve built an internet business around travel across China, and specifically here in Xinjiang. Because most of my readers are “foreigners” and my content strategy involves a lot of social media, this has required me to spend a lot of time on platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. But I often get asked […]
- How I Use Gmail in China in 2022 (despite it being blocked) January 2, 2022How do I use Gmail in China in 2022? If you’re like me, you use Gmail / Google Apps suite for business or for personal email. I love everything about using Gmail except for one thing: all Google apps are blocked in China. This means that in order for you to use Gmail in China this […]
Latest news from : Josh Summers (china tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.