China Blog Travel Tips, Let's go to China
A few blogs about China, a country in high demand by tourists, life is cheap and there are plenty of things to see, wall of China, temples, etc. With an area of 9,600,000 km2 according to the UN or 9,596,960 km2 according to The World Factbook, China is also the largest country in East Asia and the third or fourth largest country in the world by area. The largest country in East Asia, China is, by virtue of its territorial and demographic dimensions, a true state-continent. Located in the northeast of the country, Beijing Municipality, with an area of 16,800 km2, is surrounded by Hebei Province as well as Tianjin Municipality. Besides having the largest army in the world as well as nuclear weapons, China is a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council, which gives it a very important diplomatic influence. China is currently the second largest economy in the world. China has a rich historical and cultural heritage. Countless temples, museums, parks or typical markets are available there and all are suitable for tourism so that foreigners can get a closer look at Chinese culture and understand its history a little more. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Inside a Traditional Family-Run Mooncake Shop September 17, 2021Huizhou's lianxiang mooncake shop is keeping to tradition with hand-made mooncakes and family-run business
- Everything You Need to know About Mid-Autumn Festival September 17, 2021The origins, folklore and modern-day celebrations of China's Mid-Autumn festival.
- Is this Beijing’s Best Hutong Hotel? September 14, 2021An interview with The Orchid co-founder Youngcall
Latest news from : WildChina (china tourism travel )
- The 10 Best Thai Dramas You Are Going To Love | Top Thailand Series July 7, 2021Best Thai Dramas – If you’ve exhausted all k-drama options on Netflix by now, you’re probably looking for an alternative to these cinematic masterpieces that are equally as engaging as they are emotional and addictive. We’re here to introduce you to the next best thing: Thai dramas! If you’re a veteran of Asian shows, chances are… […]
- Taichung Taiwan – A Place For City-Slickers Who Also Love Nature June 12, 2021Taichung Taiwan – For a long time, Taipei was the main and only stop in Taiwan that foreigners visited, but that time as come and gone, and today, Taichung has really placed itself on the map as one of the best places to visit whilst in Taiwan. It may be that it’s easily accessible from… […]
- Best Beaches in Philippines – 7 Dream Destinations You Should NOT Miss June 1, 2021Best Beaches in Philippines – For those who just want a relaxing getaway, the Philippines is a popular destination that provides world-class locations for those who expect only the best on their trips. Composed of over 7,000 islands, you can be sure that you’ll find at least one location that fits your every need and… […]
Latest news from : Asian Wanderlust (china tourism travel )
- Wuyuan Huangling Village, Perfect Autumn Destination in China September 16, 2021Autumn is finally upon us! If you are looking for a spot to enjoy the cool weather in this beautiful harvest season in China, the ancient Huangling Village is an optimum choice. Huangling Village of Wuyuan County is located in Jiangxi Province surrounded by lush mountains. It’s only three hours away from Shanghai by High-speed […]
- Shanghai Nanjing Road Self-guided Walking Tour September 9, 2021Can You Walk Shanghai？Of course you can! Walking is my favorite way to feel Shanghai’s inherent culture. Nanjing Road (Nanjing Lu) is definitely one of my favorite and most visited streets in Shanghai. With a total length of 5.5 kilometers, Shanghai Nanjing Road runs westward from the central part of the Bund to its eastern […]
- Best 10 Things to Do in Lujiazui, Shanghai September 2, 2021Lujiazui, located across the Bund at the east bank of Huangpu River in Pudong New District, is the largest financial and trade zone in China. Lujiazui is studded with astounding skyscrapers that shimmers with the huge logos of banks, financial institutions and headquarters of international giants. You can feel the intense pace of life and […]
Latest news from : Sybil and Cordelia (china tourism travel )
- Best VPN for China (and Why You Need One) in September 2021 September 1, 2021Every visitor needs a VPN for China, but it’s not always easy to know what is the best option. It doesn’t matter whether you’re coming as a tourist, a student, an English teacher or even to do business, the need for a Virtual Private Network or “VPN” in China is universal. At this point, China […]
- China Visa Guide 2021 | Requirements & Application February 5, 2021The question I constantly get asked is: “Do I need a China visa before I travel to China?” Below I’d like to share with you everything you need to know as you apply for your visa to China. The short answer to that question is really quite simple: Yes, you need a China visa. With […]
- Using a Mobile Phone and Internet While Traveling In China | China Mike January 15, 2021Staying connected to the internet in China, whether that be on a computer or on a cellular phone is super important for many travelers! If you have a trip to China planned in your future, you might be worrying and asking yourself, “Will I be able to use my cell phone in China?” or “How […]
Latest news from : China Mike (china tourism travel )
- Best VPN for China 2021 (that still works despite the ban) September 1, 2021Updated September 2021: As you may know, China has systematically been cracking down on the use of VPNs for the past few years. Almost every virtual private network experiences connection troubles, but do the best VPNs for China still work? As an expat who has spent over a decade living here, I’d like to offer my […]
- Xinjiang Public Park (Chinese Style) June 2, 2021What the Chinese have mastered, however, is the art of enjoying a public park and it's something that I think we as Americans can learn from. The post Xinjiang Public Park (Chinese Style) appeared first on Xinjiang: Far West China.
- The Most Popular Uyghur Song in Xinjiang, China (Oynasun) March 23, 2021If you've spent any amount of time in Xinjiang, chances are you've heard this song more times than you can count. It is, in my opinion, the most popular song in Xinjiang. The post The Most Popular Uyghur Song in Xinjiang, China (Oynasun) appeared first on Xinjiang: Far West China.
Latest news from : Josh Summers (china tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.