China Blog Travel Tips, Let's go to China
A few blogs about China, a country in high demand by tourists, life is cheap and there are plenty of things to see, wall of China, temples, etc. With an area of 9,600,000 km2 according to the UN or 9,596,960 km2 according to The World Factbook, China is also the largest country in East Asia and the third or fourth largest country in the world by area. The largest country in East Asia, China is, by virtue of its territorial and demographic dimensions, a true state-continent. Located in the northeast of the country, Beijing Municipality, with an area of 16,800 km2, is surrounded by Hebei Province as well as Tianjin Municipality. Besides having the largest army in the world as well as nuclear weapons, China is a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council, which gives it a very important diplomatic influence. China is currently the second largest economy in the world. China has a rich historical and cultural heritage. Countless temples, museums, parks or typical markets are available there and all are suitable for tourism so that foreigners can get a closer look at Chinese culture and understand its history a little more. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Bund Education Interview with Mei Zhang November 29, 2022Zhang Mei, the founder of WildChina, recently sat down with Bund Education to talk about her PhD journey and her views on education.WildChina
- Tea Island: Around Taiwan in Five Teas November 12, 2022Exploring five types of tea - white, black, green, oolong, and high-mountain oolong – by traveling to five different counties in Taiwan.Andres Vargas
- Saltwater Supermolluscs: The Origins of Oyster-tecture in China November 1, 2022Tracing the Origins of Oyster-tecture back to the Luoyang Bridge in Quanzhou, Fujian, 1059 AD.Andres Vargas
- Bali Resorts – The 10 Best Luxury Places To Stay In Bali Indonesia November 9, 2022Bali Resorts – One of the most wonderful things to come out of the tourism boom in Bali is the incredible abundance of accommodation choices available for the millions of travellers who visit the island from around the world every year. As more and more interest is garnered on the aptly nicknamed Island of the… […]Asian Wanderlust
- The 9 Most Beautiful Luxury Resorts In Ubud November 7, 2022Without a doubt, Ubud is the spiritual and cultural heart of Bali. Here, you will find a unique atmosphere that will make you feel relaxed as soon as you arrive in Ubud! In addition to the beautiful temples and the amazing rice fields, Ubud has some of the best resorts of the island! What make… […]Asian Wanderlust
- Connect to unlimited fun with the best 5G Tourist SIM Card in Singapore! November 4, 2022A trip to Singapore is always an exciting adventure, especially if it’s your first time! Indeed, this futuristic city has so much to offer in terms of sightseeing opportunities. From Marina Bay Sands to Gardens by the bay or Singapore’s Chinatown, you will never get bored here! Another thing I LOVE in Singapore is the… […]Asian Wanderlust
- Best VPN for China (and Why You Need One) in November 2022 August 31, 2022Every visitor needs a VPN for China, but it’s not always easy to know what is the best option. It doesn’t matter whether you’re coming as a tourist, a student, an English teacher or even to do business, the need for a Virtual Private Network or “VPN” in China is universal. At this point, China […]China Mike
- China Visa Guide 2021 | Requirements & Application February 5, 2021The question I constantly get asked is: “Do I need a China visa before I travel to China?” Below I’d like to share with you everything you need to know as you apply for your visa to China. The short answer to that question is really quite simple: Yes, you need a China visa. With […]China Mike
- Using a Mobile Phone and Internet While Traveling In China | China Mike January 15, 2021Staying connected to the internet in China, whether that be on a computer or on a cellular phone is super important for many travelers! If you have a trip to China planned in your future, you might be worrying and asking yourself, “Will I be able to use my cell phone in China?” or “How […]China Mike
- Best VPN for China 2022 (that still works despite the ban) October 31, 2022Updated November 2022: As you may know, China has systematically been cracking down on the use of VPNs for the past few years. Almost every virtual private network experiences connection troubles, but do the best VPNs for China still work? As an expat who has spent over a decade living here, I’d like to offer my […]Josh Summers
- How to Use Facebook in China in 2022 January 2, 2022For years I’ve built an internet business around travel across China, and specifically here in Xinjiang. Because most of my readers are “foreigners” and my content strategy involves a lot of social media, this has required me to spend a lot of time on platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. But I often get asked […]Josh Summers
- How I Use Gmail in China in 2022 (despite it being blocked) January 2, 2022How do I use Gmail in China in 2022? If you’re like me, you use Gmail / Google Apps suite for business or for personal email. I love everything about using Gmail except for one thing: all Google apps are blocked in China. This means that in order for you to use Gmail in China this […]Josh Summers
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.