China Blog Travel Tips, Let's go to China
A few blogs about China, a country in high demand by tourists, life is cheap and there are plenty of things to see, wall of China, temples, etc. With an area of 9,600,000 km2 according to the UN or 9,596,960 km2 according to The World Factbook, China is also the largest country in East Asia and the third or fourth largest country in the world by area. The largest country in East Asia, China is, by virtue of its territorial and demographic dimensions, a true state-continent. Located in the northeast of the country, Beijing Municipality, with an area of 16,800 km2, is surrounded by Hebei Province as well as Tianjin Municipality. Besides having the largest army in the world as well as nuclear weapons, China is a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council, which gives it a very important diplomatic influence. China is currently the second largest economy in the world. China has a rich historical and cultural heritage. Countless temples, museums, parks or typical markets are available there and all are suitable for tourism so that foreigners can get a closer look at Chinese culture and understand its history a little more. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Kyoto Photographers – The 5 Best Photoshoots To Book During Your Trip November 28, 2023Traveling to our favorite destinations in Japan is an investment in experiences and precious memories that we can look back on with our loved ones. And what better way to look back at our cherished memories than with photos that capture the perfect moments? Kyoto is a place in Japan full of picturesque sites that… […]Asian Wanderlust
- The 10 Best Things to do in Hoi An & More Travel Tips November 22, 2023Best things to do in Hoi An Vietnam – Take a trip to this rustic riverside town that’s known for its temples, beaches, and fresh cuisine. Hoi An was one of the few places spared by the calamity of wars, and as such retains much of its historical buildings and natural landscapes. It has avoided… […]Asian Wanderlust
- Scuba Diving Bali – The 5 Best Spots on the Island of Gods November 11, 2023Whilst it gets little coverage compared to the other amazing activities that you can do in Bali, scuba diving and snorkeling are actually a few of the more rewarding things to do, because you don’t actually expect to see the incredible beauty of the underwater ecosystem in Bali for what it truly is. The exotic… […]Asian Wanderlust
- Best VPN for China (and Why You Need One) in November 2023 November 1, 2023Every visitor needs a VPN for China, but it’s not always easy to know what is the best option. It doesn’t matter whether you’re coming as a tourist, a student, an English teacher or even to do business, the need for a Virtual Private Network or “VPN” in China is universal. At this point, China […]China Mike
- Chinese “Guanxi” – The Oil That Keeps China Running April 5, 2023Guanxi is a term that defines the complex concept of relationship in China. By building and maintaining guanxi with personal contacts and business partners, you ensure a positive and stable relationship. Essentially, it is the oil that keeps the China motor running. Perhaps nowhere else on the planet does the phrase, “It’s not what you […]China Mike
- China Visa Guide 2023 | Updated Requirements & Application April 4, 2023So much has changed (and continues to change) now that China has re-opened after Covid. The question I constantly get asked is: “Do I need a China visa before I travel to China?” Below I’d like to share with you everything you need to know as you apply for your visa to China. The short […]China Mike
- Best VPN for China 2023 (that still works despite the ban) November 1, 2023Updated November 2023: As you may know, China has systematically been cracking down on the use of VPNs for the past few years. Almost every virtual private network experiences connection troubles, but do the best VPNs for China still work? As an expat who has spent over a decade living here, I’d like to offer my […]Josh Summers
- Best China Visa Service for US Travelers (2023 Updates) April 4, 2023Applying for a visa to China can be a frustratingly complicated ordeal, especially after the pandemic. My passport currently has over 20 different China visas in it so trust me…I understand! If you’re a U.S. citizen like me, using a Chinese visa service isn’t just a luxury, it’s now become a necessity. Let me share […]Josh Summers
- Traveling China’s Karakoram Highway | Traveler’s Guide April 3, 2023If you are traveling to Kashgar in China’s Xinjiang region, the Karakoram Highway is a must-see destination! Often regarded as the “Eight Wonder of the World”, this long stretch of highway links China with Pakistan, cuts through snow-capped mountains and features diverse cultures along the way. It’s a trip that you’ll never forget. For travelers […]Josh Summers
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.