Skiing Blog Travel Tips and mountain
Some blogs about skiing and mountain. Alpine skiing is a sliding sport that involves descending a snowy slope using skis and fixed rear bindings. ... Many ski resorts also have snowmaking equipment to allow people to ski when the weather does not otherwise allow. Who invented skiing? In the 19th century, when we went on vacation to the mountains, it was to admire the landscapes. It is an Englishman, living in Switzerland at the beginning of the 20th century, Arnold Lunn who invented alpine skiing… because he found it fun to go down the slopes. Better he ended up organizing races. The place of origin of skiing remains controversial, with some scientists believing that the practice originated in Scandinavia, others that it arose in the mountainous regions of Central Asia, more specifically Altai. Figures on skiing in France: According to recent statistics from the ANMSM (National Association of Mayors of Mountain Stations, nearly 39.5% of French people choose the mountain destination for their winter holidays. 8.2% d 'among them devote themselves to winter sports including skiing which is practiced by 7.5%. For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 2023/2024 European Ski Season Dates July 14, 2023We are all very excited to return to our favourite European ski resorts for another season in 2023/2024! Our aim at Ski-Lifts is to make your ski experience as seamless [...] The post 2023/2024 European Ski Season Dates appeared first on Ski-Lifts.Kat Evans
- Hidden Gems January 26, 2023Did you know that Europe is home to many unknown ski resorts? You may have heard of Tignes and you may have heard of Chamonix – but the line [...] The post Hidden Gems appeared first on Ski-Lifts.Lifts To Team
- Fresh Snow is on its way to the Alps! January 5, 2023After North America and Japan getting all the fresh snow in the last couple of weeks, it now looks to be the Alps turn, with cold weather and snow [...] The post Fresh Snow is on its way to the Alps! appeared first on Ski-Lifts.Lifts To Team
- Planned Opening Dates for the 23/24 Ski Season August 21, 2023Drumroll, please… the countdown to winter is officially on. We’ve rounded up the … The post Planned Opening Dates for the 23/24 Ski Season appeared first on To The Mountains Blog by Ski.com | News, Weather, Info .Ski.com
- Book Your Ski Trip to Whistler Now – It’s Practically Free! August 17, 2023If you’ve skied Whistler Blackcomb in British Columbia, you already know the largest … The post Book Your Ski Trip to Whistler Now – It’s Practically Free! appeared first on To The Mountains Blog by Ski.com | News, Weather, Info .Andy Goggins
- Ski.com Quiz: Which Kind of Ski Barbie Are You? July 21, 2023In honor of the Barbie movie hitting theaters this weekend, we took a … The post Ski.com Quiz: Which Kind of Ski Barbie Are You? appeared first on To The Mountains Blog by Ski.com | News, Weather, Info .Jessica Peterson
- Learn to Ski? Not for me! June 23, 2023Said no-one. Ever. Have you procrastinated for a while? Is every dread going through your mind; will I be fit enough; will it be cold; will I survive! As with most things in life, your first time does tend to be a bit awkward. But boy, is it worth it. And if you’re reading this, […]Powder White
- The Ski Resort Height Debate June 22, 2023Do we really need huge amounts of snow and is height all its cracked up to be? There are so many ski resorts which have so much more to offer The post The Ski Resort Height Debate appeared first on Powder White.Powder White
- Taking Powder White into the Future… June 15, 2023Making booking a ski holiday easier through offering instant online booking or human expertise. You choose, and with our Best Price Guarantee, we won't be beaten on price. The post Taking Powder White into the Future… appeared first on Powder White.Powder White
- Get Yours Now: The 2023-2024 Ikon Pass Is Here March 31, 2023This article is sponsored by Ikon Pass. Learn more here. Here we are — surfing through the sunshine of spring, spraying soft snow while getting a bit spicy on the slopes,finding bliss under a bluebird sky, and looking back on… The post Get Yours Now: The 2023-2024 Ikon Pass Is Here appeared first on - […]The Editors Of Wildsnow
- R&D Interview: La Sportiva Skorpius CR II March 17, 2023A flagship ski boot in the La Sportiva line, the Skorpius CR II is touted to offer performance for demanding ascents and descents. In this article, we connect with the Director of R&D at La Sportiva, Matteo Jellici, for a deeper look at the design and tech of the boot. The post R&D Interview: La […]The Editors Of Wildsnow
- Julbo’s Montebianco 2 with the Reactiv 1-3 High Contrast lens: A Review February 20, 2023The Julbo Montebianco 2 offers great eye protection from intense sun. And fit with the Reactiv 1-3 High Contrast prescription lens; this is eyewear I can use from dawn to dusk. The post Julbo’s Montebianco 2 with the Reactiv 1-3 High Contrast lens: A Review appeared first on - The Backcountry Ski Touring Blog.Jason Albert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.