Skiing Blog Travel Tips and mountain
Some blogs about skiing and mountain. Alpine skiing is a sliding sport that involves descending a snowy slope using skis and fixed rear bindings. ... Many ski resorts also have snowmaking equipment to allow people to ski when the weather does not otherwise allow. Who invented skiing? In the 19th century, when we went on vacation to the mountains, it was to admire the landscapes. It is an Englishman, living in Switzerland at the beginning of the 20th century, Arnold Lunn who invented alpine skiing… because he found it fun to go down the slopes. Better he ended up organizing races. The place of origin of skiing remains controversial, with some scientists believing that the practice originated in Scandinavia, others that it arose in the mountainous regions of Central Asia, more specifically Altai. Figures on skiing in France: According to recent statistics from the ANMSM (National Association of Mayors of Mountain Stations, nearly 39.5% of French people choose the mountain destination for their winter holidays. 8.2% d 'among them devote themselves to winter sports including skiing which is practiced by 7.5%. For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 2021/2022 European Ski Season opening dates August 26, 2021Home Ski season is approaching again, with many more resorts opening this year than in 2020. If you are ready to book but nervous about changing Covid regulations you can [...] The post 2021/2022 European Ski Season opening dates appeared first on Ski-Lifts.
- Summer Skiing in Les Deux Alpes – A Glacier Getaway June 28, 2021Les Deux Alpes is ski-ready in the summer as well as during high season – thanks to its well-known, popular glacier skiing area. The Glacier season takes place in Les [...] The post Summer Skiing in Les Deux Alpes – A Glacier Getaway appeared first on Ski-Lifts.
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid To Book Ski Transfers Ahead Of Time June 7, 2021Ski season is short You could book ahead for a big group and get a coach You can book your transfer days in advance It saves you time and stress [...] The post Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid To Book Ski Transfers Ahead Of Time appeared first on Ski-Lifts.
Latest news from : Lifts To Team (skiing tourism travel )
- HOW TO: Squeeze Every Last Dollar Out Of Your Ikon Pass August 26, 2021*Updated for the 21/22 ski season Maximize Your IKON PASS This Season With … The post HOW TO: Squeeze Every Last Dollar Out Of Your Ikon Pass appeared first on To The Mountains Blog by Ski.com | News, Weather, Info .
- MSP Drops Trailer For New Ski Flick, ‘Stomping Grounds’ August 20, 2021Year after year, Matchstick Productions continues to bring high-level cinematography to the … The post MSP Drops Trailer For New Ski Flick, ‘Stomping Grounds’ appeared first on To The Mountains Blog by Ski.com | News, Weather, Info .
- NOAA Map Shows Exactly Where to Find a ‘White Christmas’ August 16, 2021As skiers and snowboarders, we’re all dreaming of a white Christmas. So in … The post NOAA Map Shows Exactly Where to Find a ‘White Christmas’ appeared first on To The Mountains Blog by Ski.com | News, Weather, Info .
Latest news from : Barclay Idsal (skiing tourism travel )
- Dreaming of Your 2021/22 Ski Holiday? May 12, 2021Ski Holidays in 2021/22 – The Perfect Escape? Fresh air, open space, stunning views, excellent exercise, fine dining, superb service. Is this the ideal antidote to the past year not seeing much beyond your living room window? We believe that now, more than ever, a ski holiday is the perfect way to escape and reconnect. […]
- Easter 2021 – Opening Hours March 31, 2021We’re taking a little break over the Easter period and hope that all of our valued clients have the opportunity to do the same. In a normal year many of us would be taking the chance to get some spring skiing in now, but it has been far from a normal year hasn’t it? With […]
- Our Favourite Quieter Resorts March 28, 2021You might be looking to spend your time on the mountain in a slightly quieter resort with fewer lift queues this year, or for a resort where you can avoid using enclosed lifts like gondolas and cable cars. So here are a few of our suggestions for our top recommended quieter ski resorts: La Rosière, […]
Latest news from : Karen (skiing tourism travel )
- Skiing Holidays are BACK! September 1, 2021Is now the time to book your 2021/22 Ski Holiday? Demand is up, resorts are ready! Book online now with Powder White for our Best Price Guarantee. The post Skiing Holidays are BACK! appeared first on Powder WhitebyPowder White.
- Is Driving to The Alps the answer this winter? July 6, 2021We think it just might be… Avoid airport chaos this winter and give driving to the Alps a go! With the UK gradually opening up to international travel, hopes are pinned on positive news being released on 19th July. Signs are that the UK Government will announce the removal of quarantine for double vaccinated people […]
- Our Christmas / New Year Self-Catered Favourites May 21, 2021Christmas has fallen on awkward dates this year but dont worry most suppliers are offering very flexible arrival / departure dates. Linked below are the most popular dates but if you are looking at something different do get in touch and we can see what is available. Alpe d’Huez Daria-I-Nor***** Amazing 5* central complex incredible […]
Latest news from : Powder White (skiing tourism travel )
- Totally Deep Podcast 91– Updating a Guidebook and Avalanche Safety Theater with Lou Dawson September 16, 2021? With age comes wisdom. Lou Dawson, no real introduction needed, is, if anything, wise. Over the years, his access to trends in gear, ski culture, and hidden powder gems has made his opinion one that matters. Maybe we’re a… The post Totally Deep Podcast 91– Updating a Guidebook and Avalanche Safety Theater with Lou […]
- Black Diamond Jetforce UL 26 Review September 15, 2021The Black Diamond Jetforce UL 26 trends towards the lighter side of avalanche airbag offerings. Looking for a gas canister avalanche pack to complement your more minimalist style? This pack might fit the bill. The post Black Diamond Jetforce UL 26 Review appeared first on - The Backcountry Ski Touring Blog.
- Full Value Guiding with Aaron Hartz September 13, 2021Aaron Hartz, an Oregon-based ski guide, fuses his ski guide credentials with a passion for science. He's building a career assisting with safety and data collection in some remote locations. The post Full Value Guiding with Aaron Hartz appeared first on - The Backcountry Ski Touring Blog.
Latest news from : Jason Albert (skiing tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.