Skiing Blog Travel Tips and mountain
Some blogs about skiing and mountain. Alpine skiing is a sliding sport that involves descending a snowy slope using skis and fixed rear bindings. ... Many ski resorts also have snowmaking equipment to allow people to ski when the weather does not otherwise allow. Who invented skiing? In the 19th century, when we went on vacation to the mountains, it was to admire the landscapes. It is an Englishman, living in Switzerland at the beginning of the 20th century, Arnold Lunn who invented alpine skiing… because he found it fun to go down the slopes. Better he ended up organizing races. The place of origin of skiing remains controversial, with some scientists believing that the practice originated in Scandinavia, others that it arose in the mountainous regions of Central Asia, more specifically Altai. Figures on skiing in France: According to recent statistics from the ANMSM (National Association of Mayors of Mountain Stations, nearly 39.5% of French people choose the mountain destination for their winter holidays. 8.2% d 'among them devote themselves to winter sports including skiing which is practiced by 7.5%. For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- France Opens to UK Tourists – What are the rules? January 15, 2022The news we’ve been waiting for since the middle of last month has now broken, with France set to allow British tourists to visit again from Friday 14th January 2022.The [...] The post France Opens to UK Tourists – What are the rules? appeared first on Ski-Lifts.Richard Smith
- Can I ski in 2022? Current UK Travel Guidelines January 6, 2022Where can I ski in 2022? Where is best to travel, tips for travelling and guidelines for UK travel from December 2021 Originally published 22nd December 2021, updated Jan 5th [...] The post Can I ski in 2022? Current UK Travel Guidelines appeared first on Ski-Lifts.Richard Smith
- Where can I ski in 2022? December 31, 2021Where can I ski right now? December 31, 2021 We get that planning a holiday at the moment sounds tricky, but if you are ready to ski there are many places [...] The post Where can I ski in 2022? appeared first on Ski-Lifts.Richard Smith
- HOW TO: Squeeze Every Last Dollar Out Of Your Epic Pass March 29, 2022Maximize Your Epic Pass This Season With The Help Of Ski.com New for … The post HOW TO: Squeeze Every Last Dollar Out Of Your Epic Pass appeared first on To The Mountains Blog by Ski.com | News, Weather, Info .Barclay Idsal
- Where to Ski in British Columbia | A Ski.com Guide November 24, 2021Ski BC, Canada – A Ski.com Guide It’s the stuff of legend and … The post Where to Ski in British Columbia | A Ski.com Guide appeared first on To The Mountains Blog by Ski.com | News, Weather, Info .Leah Fielding
- HOW TO: Squeeze Every Last Dollar Out of Your Ikon Pass November 8, 2021*Updated for the 22/23 ski season Maximize Your IKON PASS This Season With … The post HOW TO: Squeeze Every Last Dollar Out of Your Ikon Pass appeared first on To The Mountains Blog by Ski.com | News, Weather, Info .Barclay Idsal
- 10 Ski Bucket List Experiences in Europe July 21, 2022The last couple of years have taught us just how important travel is for the soul. We all need a break from the everyday. The delight in being somewhere new, admiring spectacular scenery, sampling new food and exploring different terrain on your skis shouldn’t be underestimated. With this is mind, we’ve put together a bucket […]Catherine
- Getting the Most From Your Epic Pass May 10, 2022The multi-resort ski lift ticket is big business these days, but does it make sense for you to purchase one? Let’s look at what’s on offer and how you can get the best value out of an Epic Pass… What is an Epic Pass? The Epic Pass was born in 2008 as a way to […]Karen
- The Best Ski Hotels for Wellness March 29, 2022Soothing spa treatments, hot tubs with a view, a dip in a heated outdoor pool. Is there a better way to round off a day on the slopes? No luxury ski hotel would be complete without the finest wellness facilities – your après-ski sanctuary set against majestic mountain scenery. If rejuvenation and restoration are key […]Vicky
- Top Tips on How to Cut Ski Holiday Costs July 7, 2022Hitting the cost of living crisis head-on Travel is still worth it, it really is… The UK’s soaring cost of living and the recent increase in household energy bills has slammed the breaks on consumer spending. According to recent data however, there has been a significant rise in travel spending. Airports may be encountering staffing […]Powder White
- Contactless Catering April 14, 2022ARE YOU READY TO TRY IT? Many of you will have had the pleasure of speaking to our lively and energetic Sales Executive Victoria Morrison-Low. Her passion for ski is infectious and not one to miss out on a party or a few days on the slopes, we sent her off to The French Alps to […]Powder White
- LAUNCHING 2022/23 April 6, 2022We're delighted to announce the launch of the 2022/23 ski season. With a huge number of holidays on offer, we're sure to have the perfect holiday for you. And with our Best Price Guarantee, you'll save money too! The post LAUNCHING 2022/23 appeared first on Powder WhitebyPowder White.Powder White
- The Art of Uphill Skiing August 12, 2022The art of uphill skiing may not be so evident in this 1987 advertisement. Foregiving the chairlift, the vibe, and the perfect hair, we try to see the art. The post The Art of Uphill Skiing appeared first on - The Backcountry Ski Touring Blog.Jason Albert
- Weighted Uphill Training for Ski Touring: How To, When To, Why To (or not to…) August 10, 2022All is takes it one crisp morning and the senses are heightened—snow will come soon. Get ahead of the fitness curve and consider wighted uphill training. The post Weighted Uphill Training for Ski Touring: How To, When To, Why To (or not to…) appeared first on - The Backcountry Ski Touring Blog.Sam Naney
- Totally Deep Podcast: Time Dilation with Dynafit’s Bene Böhm August 8, 2022Benedikt "Bene" Böhm, the CEO of Dynafit is a force of nature. In episode 101 of Totally Deep, Doug and Bene talk about embracing the early AM, expeditions, and the Dynafit life. The post Totally Deep Podcast: Time Dilation with Dynafit’s Bene Böhm appeared first on - The Backcountry Ski Touring Blog.TheEditors OfWildsnow
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.