Running blog for doing good sport
Some blogs that talk about running ... because running is one of the cheapest sports in the world and the best for your health too. Running prevents certain cancers. Becoming a frequent runner could help you avoid certain cancers. Running "boosts" the immune system Running helps maintain good eyesight Running increases fertility, stimulates intelligence, improves sleep, makes you happy, keeps blood flowing, and more. Running is the ultimate physical activity. This very complete practice activates the joints as well as a large number of muscles such as the arch of the foot, the back muscles, the calves, the quadriceps, the hamstrings and the glutes. Good reading ! For your gyms, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs ... explore our digital services and ask for your free quote.
- Our Chef’s Favorite Weeknight Meal for Athletes January 14, 2022When he’s not putting together recipes for the world’s best endurance athletes, chef Biju Thomas likes to keep things simple. Here’s his favorite mid-week recipe when you want fast, healthy flavor. The post Our Chef’s Favorite Weeknight Meal for Athletes appeared first on Women's Running.
- NCAA Cross-Country Distances Still Aren’t the Same for Men and Women. Run Equal Wants to Change That January 14, 2022A proposal has been submitted to the NCAA to equalize the men’s and women’s cross-country race distances by 2023. The post NCAA Cross-Country Distances Still Aren’t the Same for Men and Women. Run Equal Wants to Change That appeared first on Women's Running.
- The Staples Every Runner Needs in Their Pantry January 14, 2022Keep a good mix of carbs, proteins, and fats on-hand to make life a little easier. The post The Staples Every Runner Needs in Their Pantry appeared first on Women's Running.
Latest news from : jessicacs (health run sport )
- What to expect from your first parkrun January 13, 2022Looking to get started with your first parkrun and wondering what to expect? Here's everything you need to know. The post What to expect from your first parkrun appeared first on Running 101.
- Mobility training for runners: What you need to know December 28, 2021Many runners are guilty of neglecting mobility. Well, that ends here. Here's everything you need to know about mobility training. The post Mobility training for runners: What you need to know appeared first on Running 101.
- 20 Best Christmas stocking fillers for runners November 25, 2021Looking for Christmas stocking fillers for runners? We've got 20 small running gift ideas to please any runner! The post 20 Best Christmas stocking fillers for runners appeared first on Running 101.
Latest news from : Matthew Mace (health run sport )
- Meet Lauren Hart! July 22, 2021For as long as Lauren Hart can remember, hockey has been a part of her life. In fact, a bigContinue Reading
- NHL Trade Recap July 19, 2021There was a lot of anticipation/excitement (depending on who you cheer for), leading up to the expansion draft trade/waiver freezeContinue Reading
- Out With The Old: A Farewell to Historic Crew Stadium June 28, 2021“Chapters end.” That’s what my best friend’s dad told me as we were sitting in the parking lot after theContinue Reading
Latest news from : JL Laicy (health run sport )
- Villain Running Costume Guide August 18, 2021Our Villain Running Costume Guide is perfect for helping you find the perfect villain running costumes for any or all of the races. Just because... Read more »
- Sea Witch Running Costume August 18, 2021Thinking about running in costume, but feeling a little nervous? Just because you’re a runner, doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun, wearing costumes for running. Some... Read more »
- Inca Sorceress Running Costume August 18, 2021Thinking about running in costume, but feeling a little nervous? Just because you’re a runner, doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun, wearing costumes for running. Some... Read more »
Latest news from : The Girls (health run sport )
- Silentish Saturday! January 15, 2022(I finally have a code for Senita… it is JANAE15 and it will get you 15% off if you are a new customer—> leggings and top are Senita, shoes, gloves, headband) 8 miles @ 8:19 average with friends. And 15 minutes of a glute workout on the Peloton app on Brooke’s yoga mat. Can’t get […]
- Friday Favorites! January 14, 2022(Shorts, long sleeve, shoes, bra, gloves for 30-50 degrees that I love) My legs always feel fresher after a rest day, and they were ready to get out and do a little speed yesterday. I want to test out my plantar with short intervals for another week or so before I try anything longer, and this […]
- Sentence Per Picture! January 13, 2022Didn’t run or Peloton but I kept up with the kids so I’m calling that a success. My watch told me I had a great rest day. When you find a fruit snack stuck to your ankle and nobody has had fruit snacks in a few hours… Love when the distance and pace match up […]
Latest news from : The Hungry Runner Girl (health run sport )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.