Running blog for doing good sport
Some blogs that talk about running ... because running is one of the cheapest sports in the world and the best for your health too. Running prevents certain cancers. Becoming a frequent runner could help you avoid certain cancers. Running "boosts" the immune system Running helps maintain good eyesight Running increases fertility, stimulates intelligence, improves sleep, makes you happy, keeps blood flowing, and more. Running is the ultimate physical activity. This very complete practice activates the joints as well as a large number of muscles such as the arch of the foot, the back muscles, the calves, the quadriceps, the hamstrings and the glutes. Good reading ! For your gyms, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs ... explore our digital services and ask for your free quote.
- 360 YOU: Kim Clark Shares Essential Safety Tips All Runners Should Know June 30, 2022It's a tough, but important conversation for runners to have. The post 360 YOU: Kim Clark Shares Essential Safety Tips All Runners Should Know appeared first on Women's Running.mmitchell
- What We Loved in June: From Sports Drinks to Long Run Approved Shoes June 30, 2022Here's what the Women's Running team is actually using in our daily training. The post What We Loved in June: From Sports Drinks to Long Run Approved Shoes appeared first on Women's Running.mrodenburg
- I’m Never Going to Be Fast Again, but I’m Still in Love with Running June 30, 2022Eighteen years ago, I was one of the best runners in the country, then a mysterious fatigue took that away. Now I’m learning to appreciate the running I still can do. The post I’m Never Going to Be Fast Again, but I’m Still in Love with Running appeared first on Women's Running.jdziezynski
- Cross country running tips for race day June 21, 2022From how to warm up to working your way through the pack, here's our cross country running tips for race day. The post Cross country running tips for race day appeared first on Running 101.Matthew Mace
- How to get better at cross country running June 15, 2022How to train, what gear to wear, and more. Here's how to get better at cross country running before your first event. The post How to get better at cross country running appeared first on Running 101.Matthew Mace
- The best supplements for runners – improve performance and recovery March 22, 2022Improve performance, overall health, and reduce recovery times by taking the best supplements for runners... The post The best supplements for runners – improve performance and recovery appeared first on Running 101.Matthew Mace
- Five Reasons Your Daughter Should be in Martial Arts April 21, 2022Why do Martial Arts gyms, also known as dojos, always seem like such a boys club? From the Child’s ClassContinue Readingmeganymcp
- Dawn Staley Appreciation is Long Overdue April 8, 2022Image Courtesy of SLAM MagazineEmily Corbett
- Women in MMA: Jess Isaacson on Life as a Cutwoman and Keeping Fighters Safe February 28, 2022Writing Credits: IMMAF and Ross Patterson; Cover Image Credit: IMMAFEmily Corbett
- Protected: Sparkle Squad Profile Picture Frames June 30, 2022There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.The Girls
- Sparkle Squad Membership Details 2022 June 9, 2022You’re already a member of the team, but now you can join the squad… The Sparkle Squad is a members only squad club offering exclusive... Read more »The Girls
- Villain Running Costume Guide August 18, 2021Our Villain Running Costume Guide is perfect for helping you find the perfect villain running costumes for any or all of the races. Just because... Read more »The Girls
- Training log lately + is it time?! June 30, 2022(purple top, shoes, shorts) We were all drenched with sweat by the end of this run. It was the hottest and most humid day we have had this year in our area. My watch better tell me I’m at least 30% acclimated to the heat now. I’m afraid I no longer know how to do […]The Hungry Runner Girl
- Cutting back… June 29, 2022(Shoes, tank, shorts) Seven easy miles with friends and then it was straight to Brooke’s first soccer practice with her new team. The excitement levels were very high. During her practice I did some strength and then we have a speed workout today! And now for a bunch of random thoughts all put together in […]The Hungry Runner Girl
- Tuesday Tangents June 28, 2022(shorts, tank, shoes) Back to running up north again, I greatly appreciated the 15° cooler temperatures. We did 8 miles @ 9:47 average with 1300 ft of climbing. We finished our run by completing 4 x 30-second hill sprints on the road. I was grumpy during them (they hurt) but happy afterward, even though it […]The Hungry Runner Girl
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.