Running blog for doing good sport
Some blogs that talk about running ... because running is one of the cheapest sports in the world and the best for your health too. Running prevents certain cancers. Becoming a frequent runner could help you avoid certain cancers. Running "boosts" the immune system Running helps maintain good eyesight Running increases fertility, stimulates intelligence, improves sleep, makes you happy, keeps blood flowing, and more. Running is the ultimate physical activity. This very complete practice activates the joints as well as a large number of muscles such as the arch of the foot, the back muscles, the calves, the quadriceps, the hamstrings and the glutes. Good reading ! For your gyms, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs ... explore our digital services and ask for your free quote.
- How (And Why) To Avoid Quitting Workouts November 29, 2022It's one thing to think about a workout; it's another to actually do it. Here's how to make sure workout brain doesn't convince you to quit. The post How (And Why) To Avoid Quitting Workouts appeared first on Women's Running.mmitchell
- Four Easy Snacks To Keep You Satisfied And Fueled November 29, 2022Here at Trail Runner, we love snacks. Here are four flavor-packed recipes to make sure the midafternoon crash won't stand a chance. The post Four Easy Snacks To Keep You Satisfied And Fueled appeared first on Women's Running.mmitchell
- One Easy Tip To Improve Running Form November 28, 2022Developing proper form can feel complex and overwhelming. This cue focused on the angle of the shin and femur has helped some athletes that struggle with practicing the best form. The post One Easy Tip To Improve Running Form appeared first on Women's Running.mmitchell
- Are running insoles worth it? September 14, 2022Are running insoles worth it? Are they necessary for all runners? Do they prevent injury? Click here to find out - the answer might surprise you. The post Are running insoles worth it? appeared first on Running 101.Matthew Mace
- Danish Endurance running socks review August 3, 2022Don't know which Danish Endurance running socks are right for you? Read our review to find the best pair for your running. The post Danish Endurance running socks review appeared first on Running 101.Matthew Mace
- DESEJR® glucosamine and chondroitin review July 19, 2022My review of the DESEJR® Glucosamine and Chondroitin for runners supplement - does it help alleviate joint pain? Find out in this article... The post DESEJR® glucosamine and chondroitin review appeared first on Running 101.Matthew Mace
- Transgender Inclusion in Contact Sports September 28, 2022This post was formed from a press release written by Juliana Daguano, IMMAF Media Relations ManagerEmily Corbett
- Five Reasons Your Daughter Should be in Martial Arts April 21, 2022Why do Martial Arts gyms, also known as dojos, always seem like such a boys club? From the Child’s Class at a Tae Kwon Do gym to a Muay Thai class for teens, where are the girls? Unfortunately, girls are less encouraged to participate in sports in general, and Martial Arts specifically. Starting as young […]meganymcp
- Dawn Staley Appreciation is Long Overdue April 8, 2022Image Courtesy of SLAM MagazineEmily Corbett
- Did this. Ate this. Found this. December 1, 2022(shoes, leggings, long-sleeve, vest, ear warmer) Some people did speed, some did not (I did not… my body doesn’t feel ready for it)! The coloring we see during winter morning runs makes it all worth it. Ten minutes of core with Beck. He loves to add an extra challenge to any strength that I do. […]The Hungry Runner Girl
- What story are you telling yourself + didn’t get them:( November 30, 2022(leggings, shoes, long-sleeve, vest, gloves) It felt like we were running through sand for eight miles but hearing the crunch with each step was so much fun. These are by far the best gloves I have ever used for running. My fingers get so cold when I am running, but the temps were in the […]The Hungry Runner Girl
- Tangents + the most expensive area of our house. November 29, 2022I have a new friend-to-friend post up HERE about internet negativity! You know you are from Utah when you are down to a sports bra when it is 35° out. Eight miles @ 9:18 average, and so much to catch up on after five days apart, ha. Most of the day was spent doing laundry […]The Hungry Runner Girl
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.