Running blog for doing good sport
Some blogs that talk about running ... because running is one of the cheapest sports in the world and the best for your health too. Running prevents certain cancers. Becoming a frequent runner could help you avoid certain cancers. Running "boosts" the immune system Running helps maintain good eyesight Running increases fertility, stimulates intelligence, improves sleep, makes you happy, keeps blood flowing, and more. Running is the ultimate physical activity. This very complete practice activates the joints as well as a large number of muscles such as the arch of the foot, the back muscles, the calves, the quadriceps, the hamstrings and the glutes. Good reading ! For your gyms, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs ... explore our digital services and ask for your free quote.
- Stephanie Case’s Secret Weapon September 18, 2021How ultrarunner Stephanie Case finds balance in extremes. The post Stephanie Case’s Secret Weapon appeared first on Women's Running.
- Carb Up To Crush Your Runs September 18, 2021There's a lot of confusing carb information out there. Thankfully, our RDN is here to clear things up. The post Carb Up To Crush Your Runs appeared first on Women's Running.
- A Beginner’s Guide To Running Back-To-Back Marathons September 17, 2021Two finish lines are better than one. But make sure you train right so you can cross both. The post A Beginner’s Guide To Running Back-To-Back Marathons appeared first on Women's Running.
Latest news from : Women's Running Magazine (health run sport )
- 9 of the best cross country running shoes in 2021 September 15, 2021Finding the best cross country running shoes can be difficult. Therefore, we've done the hard work for you - here are nine of the best pairs. The post 9 of the best cross country running shoes in 2021 appeared first on Running 101.
- How to find the best knee support for running August 23, 2021Finding the best knee support for running can be difficult. So, we've all the info, including three of the top compression picks. The post How to find the best knee support for running appeared first on Running 101.
- Groin pain after running: what you need to know August 9, 2021Groin pain after running is a common injury experienced by many runners. However, how serious is it and how do you fix it? The post Groin pain after running: what you need to know appeared first on Running 101.
Latest news from : Matthew Mace (health run sport )
- Meet Lauren Hart! July 22, 2021For as long as Lauren Hart can remember, hockey has been a part of her life. In fact, a bigContinue Reading
- NHL Trade Recap July 19, 2021There was a lot of anticipation/excitement (depending on who you cheer for), leading up to the expansion draft trade/waiver freezeContinue Reading
- Out With The Old: A Farewell to Historic Crew Stadium June 28, 2021“Chapters end.” That’s what my best friend’s dad told me as we were sitting in the parking lot after theContinue Reading
Latest news from : JL Laicy (health run sport )
- Villain Running Costume Guide August 18, 2021Our Villain Running Costume Guide is perfect for helping you find the perfect villain running costumes for any or all of the races. Just because... Read more »
- Sea Witch Running Costume August 18, 2021Thinking about running in costume, but feeling a little nervous? Just because you’re a runner, doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun, wearing costumes for running. Some... Read more »
- Inca Sorceress Running Costume August 18, 2021Thinking about running in costume, but feeling a little nervous? Just because you’re a runner, doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun, wearing costumes for running. Some... Read more »
Latest news from : The Girls (health run sport )
- Silentish Saturday! September 18, 2021We had high hopes for a run/scooter adventure but we made it .2 miles before going back home because of the pain in my heel. (Tank, shorts) We snuggled instead. My calves do not like the track and cause all sorts of problems there but I am confident I’ll get it figured out soon! Erik […]
- Friday Favorites! September 17, 2021(Tank, shorts, cool ankle weights that help to get the burn with leg lifts/donkey kicks/leg whips etc:) It turns out that the 20 x 400m workout doesn’t love my body. Once it made my calf act up, and this time it caused my foot to not be happy. I woke up yesterday morning and realized my […]
- Don’t you dare. September 16, 2021(Long-sleeve, tank, shorts, shoes) 20 x 400m at the track. This workout is strangely one of my favorites, and I’m not sure why because I started seeing stars on the 12th interval. For this workout, we are in two groups. The first group goes out for an interval, and the second group starts as soon […]
Latest news from : The Hungry Runner Girl (health run sport )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.