Caviar Luxury food Blog
Some blogs about caviar (to accompany your champagne). In the 4th century BC, Aristotle already mentions that the Greeks consumed sturgeon eggs at certain banquets. It is the first known reference to caviar. The word caviar appears in the 9th century. It would have for origin the Turkish "khavyar", (fish eggs). If the sturgeons are known by the marine people of Antiquity, the “caviar” which comes from their eggs is only mentioned since the 9th century. The Persians are the first to consume sturgeon eggs from the Caspian Sea. The character of caviar does not come from its origin (Black Sea, Caspian Sea, Chinese, Italian, French or American farms), but from the species of sturgeon that produces the eggs. There are twenty-seven in the world, divided into two families. Only Sturgeons of the famous Beluga Imperial from Iran can produce Caviar of such high quality. With its subtly iodized notes and its melting and smooth texture, it is recognized as the best caviar in the world. Beluga is the mythical caviar of the Caspian Sea. It is not produced by sturgeons over 18 years old and its grains are only bigger and more precious! On average, a kilo of Beluga caviar is estimated at nearly € 10,000, but its prices vary. Royal caviar has powerful aromas and melting eggs. Tsar Imperial® caviar has a nice ripening, nice reflections and sharp aromas. The Special Reserve® caviar is a grand cru with delicate maturing, subtle aromas, with firmer grains. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- All about Foie Gras September 3, 2021You may have heard about it at least once in your life. Foie Gras (pronounced “fwah-grah”) french for “fat liver”, is considered a delicacy around the world and how could it not with such a fancy name! Foie Gras is the liver of a duck...
- Snail Caviar: All about this type of Caviar August 30, 2021Can you imagine a type of Caviar made from snails? Well, today is your day! Keep reading to know everything about what it is, how it tastes, its production and where and how to buy it. When you hear about Caviar you think about fish....
- How to buy Osetra Caviar? August 13, 2021Osetra Caviar is a synonym of elegance and exquisiteness. If you’re thinking about buying this type of Caviar for a special occasion or just giving yourself a treat, you’re more than a beginner at Caviar knowledge. There are many different types of Caviar. They all...
Latest news from : genesis bemka (caviar fish food health)
- How To Affordably Enjoy Caviar February 27, 20214-minute read: Caviar doesn't always need to be paired with super fancy dishes! In fact, caviar has a unique umami flavor that can boost the depth of a dish just by adding it as a garnish! Read more to find out how you can enjoy caviar affordably!More
- Health Benefits of Caviar September 15, 20207-minute read: A brief article discussing the health benefits of caviar. Not only is this superfood of the ocean delicious, but it also provides amazing health benefits ranging from essential vitamins for a healthy heart and even helping one get a good night's rest. A quick read with a lot of interesting information!More
- Why Is Caviar So Expensive? August 5, 20205-minute read: A short and concise run-through of what makes caviar the delicacy with the sky-high price tag. A good way to grasp the product as a whole and understand what makes caviar so special. This is a great read for a little boost of knowledge!More
Latest news from : Astrea family (caviar fish food health)
- Recipes with Lobster and Caviar September 10, 2021Caviar is recognized worldwide as a delicacy. If you’re looking for a special, luxurious and exotic meal, you should definitely go for Caviar. You can enjoy it by itself but if you’re thinking about how to pair it, House of Caviar will give you some ideas of how to serve Caviar and we’ll leave one […]
- The best types of Caviar to try August 20, 2021Caviar is worldwide considered as diamonds are in jewelry: a top delicacy. Caviar has a sensuously rich taste and texture that is prized by the most discerning eaters. Today House of Caviar will tell you which are the best types of Caviar to try, and the best of all, They’re all available!. First, Beluga Caviar […]
- Most popular Fish Roe in the world August 6, 2021Fish Roe is harvested from so many kinds of fish and prepared in such infinite ways that it’s hard to know where to begin. Fish Roe is popular, recognized and eaten all over the world. For example, the Japanese eat the same FIsh Roe from salmon also known as Red Caviar (called ikura in Japan) […]
Latest news from : melissa (caviar fish food health)
- Turned-up Tomato Soup July 20, 2021Grilled cheese and tomato soup are classic combinations. Some would say they are inextricably bound. While my Turned-up Tomato Soup is a wonderful accompaniment to your favorite grilled cheese sandwich, it can be consciously upcoupled (a wink and nod to Gwyneth Paltrow) and stand firmly on its own. Using fire roasted tomatoes gives the soup […]
- This back burner broth is top shelf May 24, 2021I know I’ve been missing in action. I am in culinary school and it is very time consuming. Yup, it’s remote and we do all of our culinary lectures and labs at home. The very cool thing about being in school is having access to experienced culinary professionals and the ability to ask them questions […]
- Reimagined neck bones and rice never tasted so good February 1, 2021My ancestors were culinary innovators. With the scraps from their owners, they reimagined the use of pig intestines and chitterlings. And similarly they turned oxtails, pig feet and neck bones into hearty, rib sticking entrees that remain the breadcrumbs to my past and the soul of my legacy. My story My parents migrated from the […]
Latest news from : collardgreensandscaviar (caviar fish food health)
- Caspian Caviar Special Reserve Beluga (Huso Huso) Caviar 125g September 18, 2021Caspian Caviar Special Reserve Beluga (Huso Huso) Caviar 125g In the past, we seldom stocked pure Huso Huso Beluga caviar due to the difficulty of finding excellent quality caviar at a reasonable price. We have tasted many pure Belugas that dont look the part, dont taste the part and/or are offered at a silly price. […]
- Large Langoustine 1kg September 18, 2021Large Langoustine 1kg As you may have read in the press, our fisherman friends are having a great deal of trouble in exporting their amazing shellfish to the EU. Our amigos loss is really our gain. So to help our friends in the north, we take this opportunity to offer you some fantastic fresh Langoustine. […]
- Duck Rillettes 180g September 18, 2021Duck Rillettes 180g 100% Natural French Duck Rillettes Outstanding duck rillettes (100% natural and preservative free) prepared by Castaing in the Landes region of South West France. If you enjoy pates, you will enjoy these – they are excellent and perhaps the best we have tried. Make a tasty and easy to […]
Latest news from : (caviar fish food health)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.