Caviar Luxury food Blog
Some blogs about caviar (to accompany your champagne). In the 4th century BC, Aristotle already mentions that the Greeks consumed sturgeon eggs at certain banquets. It is the first known reference to caviar. The word caviar appears in the 9th century. It would have for origin the Turkish "khavyar", (fish eggs). If the sturgeons are known by the marine people of Antiquity, the “caviar” which comes from their eggs is only mentioned since the 9th century. The Persians are the first to consume sturgeon eggs from the Caspian Sea. The character of caviar does not come from its origin (Black Sea, Caspian Sea, Chinese, Italian, French or American farms), but from the species of sturgeon that produces the eggs. There are twenty-seven in the world, divided into two families. Only Sturgeons of the famous Beluga Imperial from Iran can produce Caviar of such high quality. With its subtly iodized notes and its melting and smooth texture, it is recognized as the best caviar in the world. Beluga is the mythical caviar of the Caspian Sea. It is not produced by sturgeons over 18 years old and its grains are only bigger and more precious! On average, a kilo of Beluga caviar is estimated at nearly € 10,000, but its prices vary. Royal caviar has powerful aromas and melting eggs. Tsar Imperial® caviar has a nice ripening, nice reflections and sharp aromas. The Special Reserve® caviar is a grand cru with delicate maturing, subtle aromas, with firmer grains. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Where to buy caviar in 2022 January 5, 2022The New Year Season always brings new goals, resolutions and plans. For some people, this includes eating habits, so if you’re thinking of trying new flavors for 2022 and you look for something tasty, not so common and new, you must definitely try Caviar! But...
- New Year’s Culinary Traditions December 16, 2021It’s New Year’s Season and 2021 is almost over! and how are you preparing to give a welcome to 2022? All over the world there are traditions that remain alive ‘cause tons of people still practice them. For example, in Spain and Latinamerica eating 12...
- Ways to enjoy Caviar for Holidays December 10, 2021Christmas Season is here! This time of the year is perfect for family reunions or a gathering with friends, but as a host or hostess how to deliver a tasty and elegant dinner table? Well, we recommend you to use Caviar! but if you’re still...
Latest news from : genesis bemka (caviar fish food health)
- Chef Mei Lin's Lunar New Year Table | Featuring Astrea Caviar January 12, 202210 Things Chef Mei Lin Always Puts On Her Lunar New Year TablePublished on FoodNetwork.comJanuary 11, 2022 Ring in the Year of the Tiger with chef-approved spices, sweets, tableware and more. Lunar New Year is a holiday that I have cherished since I was a child. It was always about family get-togethers, exchanging red envelopes and […]
- Astrea Caviar is featured on Haute Living San Francisco December 7, 2021Are you planning a holiday trip to beautiful San Francisco? As InterContinental Hotels & Resorts celebrates its 75th diamond anniversary, our own Mark Hopkins San Francisco at One Nob Hill has created this special package for Haute Living SF. Indulge in the “InterContinental 75” package for two: A two-night stay in the elegantly appointed Mark Hopkins Suite; […]
- Subscribe to our Newsletter! October 20, 2021//
Latest news from : Astrea family (caviar fish food health)
- Types of Caviar: How to eat? January 10, 2022Making a resolution is all about setting a goal or trying something new. If you’re aiming to learn new skills in the kitchen or training your palate with fine foods, we have news for you! You’re at the right place and the perfect way to accomplish what you’re wishing for is with Caviar. Caviar is […]
- The best box of Caviar to celebrate New Year in Family December 24, 2021The countdown to 2022 has begun! This New Year’s Season will be a reason to celebrate with the ones you love the most and one of the best ways to do it is enjoying a great New Year’s dinner. If you’re getting tired of eating the same thing year after year, why not try something […]
- Christmas and recipes for holidays with Caviar December 3, 2021Looking for the perfect meal for the Christmas Season? If you’re tired of cooking the same food every single year or you’re feeling curious about trying something new, Caviar is the answer. From the fanciest to the most affordable type, including Caviar as the main ingredient in your meals will make everyone go wow. This […]
Latest news from : melissa (caviar fish food health)
- Turned-up Tomato Soup July 20, 2021Grilled cheese and tomato soup are classic combinations. Some would say they are inextricably bound. While my Turned-up Tomato Soup is a wonderful accompaniment to your favorite grilled cheese sandwich, it can be consciously upcoupled (a wink and nod to Gwyneth Paltrow) and stand firmly on its own. Using fire roasted tomatoes gives the soup […]
- This back burner broth is top shelf May 24, 2021I know I’ve been missing in action. I am in culinary school and it is very time consuming. Yup, it’s remote and we do all of our culinary lectures and labs at home. The very cool thing about being in school is having access to experienced culinary professionals and the ability to ask them questions […]
- Reimagined neck bones and rice never tasted so good February 1, 2021My ancestors were culinary innovators. With the scraps from their owners, they reimagined the use of pig intestines and chitterlings. And similarly they turned oxtails, pig feet and neck bones into hearty, rib sticking entrees that remain the breadcrumbs to my past and the soul of my legacy. My story My parents migrated from the […]
Latest news from : collardgreensandscaviar (caviar fish food health)
- Caspian Caviar Special Reserve Oscietra 30g January 16, 2022Caspian Caviar Special Reserve Oscietra 30g SPECIAL RESERVE OSCIETRA Just occasionally, we get made an offer that we simply cant refuse and this is one such occasion. We are very very happy with our existing Oscietras, but when one of the oldest and best respected caviar farms in Europe offered us an allocation of its […]
- Caspian Caviar Special Reserve Oscietra 125g January 16, 2022Caspian Caviar Special Reserve Oscietra 125g SPECIAL RESERVE OSCIETRA Just occasionally, we get made an offer that we simply cant refuse and this is one such occasion. We are very very happy with our existing Oscietras, but when one of the oldest and best respected caviar farms in Europe offered us an allocation of its […]
- Caspian Caviar Special Reserve Oscietra 50g January 16, 2022Caspian Caviar Special Reserve Oscietra 50g SPECIAL RESERVE OSCIETRA Just occasionally, we get made an offer that we simply cant refuse and this is one such occasion. We are very very happy with our existing Oscietras, but when one of the oldest and best respected caviar farms in Europe offered us an allocation of its […]
Latest news from : (caviar fish food health)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.