Women Shoes blogs
Most women own 19 pairs of shoes -- some secretly A poll of 1,057 women by the Consumer Reports National Research Center for shopping magazine ShopSmart found U.S. women on average own 19 pairs of shoes although they only wear four pairs regularly while 15 percent have over 30 pairs. We know that owning shoes is important, but many people wonder just how many pairs of shoes that they should actually own. According to existing studies that have been carried out over the years, the numbers range from about 17 to 27 pairs of shoes for the average woman. It discovered the average woman owns 17 pairs of shoes. 4 years earlier, a similar telephone study showed that the average woman owns 19 pairs and buys 4 new pairs per year. 15% of women have over 30 pairs of shoes. If you're storing shoes that you don't plan on wearing for a month or more, it's best to store them in a box. You can store shoes in their original shoe boxes or use clear plastic containers so you'll be able to see what shoes you've stored. ... Wrap the shoes in acid-free tissue paper to keep them safe during storage. Some websites and blogs that talk about good deals for women. Fashion, beauty, luxury, tea room, beauty, fitness, sport, cooking, diet, lingerie, good addresses, tips, advice, cooking recipes, yoga, Zen, hairstyle, clothes, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 7 Best Shoes to Wear with Sundresses for Cute Summer Outfits August 10, 2022The cutest shoe types to wear with your summery dress! The post 7 Best Shoes to Wear with Sundresses for Cute Summer Outfits appeared first on ShoeTease Shoe Blog & Styling Advice.ShoeTease
- Naot Kahika Bootie: One Teacher’s Rave Review July 21, 2022This review of the Naot Kahika bootie is sponsored by Naot.com. The opinions are completely our own based on experience. My colleague and I were chatting about comfortable shoes around the copier recently as we prepped for our afternoon classes. I noticed she was wearing Lems shoes and that initiated a conversation about our mutual […]Kirsten Borrink
- Donna’s Top 4 Stylish Shoes for Morton’s Neuroma July 19, 2022My name is Donna. I’m 32 years old, living in London and I’ve suffered from Morton’s neuroma since 2016. I had the surgery to remove it in 2019, but it had worsened by the time the surgeons got to it, so I’m still on the long road to recovery. I wear insoles to avoid further […]Kirsten Borrink
- 6 Comfortable Mules for a Variety of Foot Issues July 19, 2022There are days when I wake up and just know it’s a backless shoe day. My aching feet don’t want to be laced-up, buckled or strapped-in. Returning to the classroom to fill in as a long-term sub, I’ve realized my need for shoes that are easy to slip on– something just a step up from […]Kirsten Borrink
- The new eco canvas sneakers! May 4, 2022Choose between the Mohigh high top and the Molow low top. With their slightly retro design and neat details, the new Les Tropeziennes par M. Belarbi canvas trainers will make you fall in love. Their little plus? The canvas is made of organic cotton! In an ethical and eco responsible approach, we have developed an […]
- Wedge sandals: the "must" of your summer! April 27, 2022They bring all the benefits of a heeled sandal with the stability and comfort of a flat sandal. Thanks to their 9cm string heel accompanied by a 2cm platform, our BACALL and BLONDEL models will bring elegance to all your summer outfits. HOW TO WEAR THEM? They go perfectly with raw jeans or a short […]
- Put on absolute comfort! April 13, 2022Discover our minimalist sandals with a sleek and modern design, and optimal comfort thanks to their natural gum sole. To try them is to adopt them! Their little extras They are 100% adjustable!The leathers have been carefully selected and come from certified tanneries (learn more here). Discover our selection here.
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.