Some blogs about LGBT people
Some blogs about LGBT people. Because it is a social phenomenon which in fact existed since antiquity ... Sometimes poorly perceived by society, people from the LGBT community seem to integrate rather well into society ... The lesbian, gay movement , bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI +) refers to all movements and individual or collective actions that seek to change the social perception of sexual minorities, homosexuality, bisexuality and transidentity. It was in the 1990s that the acronym LGBT appeared. Homophobia is however real in many countries ... Certain districts are however quite progressive and are even known to be frequented by LGBT like the Marais in Paris. The French would be a little more respectful than in the past, but still full of stereotypes For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore nos digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- From Living With Parkinson’s Disease to Sleeping in a Park, A Local Senior Finds Solace at the Center’s New Senior Housing September 13, 2021By Greg Hernandez When Michael Arrigo celebrates his 65th birthday this week, he will mark the milestone with a roof over his head in a home he now calls his […]
- Center Celebrates First Decade of Art Division With Online Exhibit September 13, 2021The work of underserved youth who have flourished as artists with the help of Art Division will be featured in an online exhibit hosted by the Los Angeles LGBT Center’s […]
- Center CEO Lorri L. Jean on why LGBTQ+ Californians need to vote on September 14 September 7, 2021By Lorri L. Jean I remember the night so well. It was November 4, 2008, and the Center had planned a big election party for the LGBTQ community at the […]
Latest news from : Greg Hernandez (LGBT )
- Trans Latina drag queen hate raided on-stream speaks out against Twitch: “I won’t be pushed out” September 18, 2021Transgender Latina drag queen Jupiter Velvet was doxxed, deadnamed and threatened with violence on her Twitch stream. The streamer was celebrating her one year Twitch anniversary when she was hate raided by abusers. This is currently a major issue on Twitch, with those from marginalised communities targeted with vile, toxic abuse. Jupiter’s stream became filled […]
- 12-year-old gamer goes viral for calling out his friend’s homophobia: ‘That’s so f****d up’ September 18, 2021A Tiktoker’s brother has given a masterclass in eviscerating homophobic video gamers – and he’s only 12. In two viral TikToks which has been views millions of times, the younger brother of user @BumbleBee__ happily plays the video game Call of Duty: Warzone when he encounters something so common for many queer gamers, discrimination. As […]
- Dear Evan Hansen actor Ben Platt’s ‘first love’ made him keep relationship a secret September 18, 2021Ben Platt has opened up about how his “first love” kept their relationship a secret. The Dear Evan Hansen star, 27, told Out how his new album, Reverie, includes a letter to himself as a teen grappling with being gay. “He barely looks at you / ‘Cause you’re both afraid that people might suppose,” he […]
Latest news from : Josh Milton (LGBT )
- Meeting the CAN DO Challenge June 21, 2021A blog by Jamie Cox I have found it quite challenging over the last 12 months, especially when it comes to meeting others, social gatherings and getting my confidence back around what used to be normal activities. Thinking about the CAN DO Challenge for Men’s Health Week and the five ways to wellbeing, I feel […]
- The ‘can do’ challenge for Men’s Health Week 2021 June 9, 2021by Dan Singh I write this short blog with optimism on a cloudy and rainy day knowing there will be some sun this week. It is with renewed hope we are moving towards a manageable pandemic-free world, where there is a greater focus on our physical, mental, emotional, social, cultural, and spiritual wellbeing. Once again, […]
- Volunteering from home May 17, 2021Volunteering from home the story of one of our volunteers who joined just before the first lockdown. Our volunteer, Emma, shared their experiences with us, to celebrate Volunteers’ Week 2021. I originally applied to volunteer to be front of house staff and an events co-ordinator for the centre in March 2020. I completed all of […]
Latest news from : Maria Hughes (LGBT )
- The Logistics LIFE September 13, 2021Name/Nickname: Thomas Tracy (no nicknames….yet!) Pronouns: He/him Job Title at LGBT Life Center: Operations Coordinator Where’d you come from and what’d you do there? I come from a long career in the construction industry.... The post The Logistics LIFE appeared first on LGBT Life Center.
- Understanding the Importance of a Hand-up September 10, 2021Our new Housing Case Manager, Kendra, knows the importance of a hand-up, which led her to the career she’s in today. Name/Nickname: Kendra Pronouns: She/her Job Title at LGBT Life Center: Housing Case... The post Understanding the Importance of a Hand-up appeared first on LGBT Life Center.
- Home at LGBT Life Center September 8, 2021Name/Nickname: Katie, I haven’t been given a nickname yet. Pronouns: She/her Job Title at LGBT Life Center: Housing Case Manager Where’d you come from and what’d you do there? I was at the HER... The post Home at LGBT Life Center appeared first on LGBT Life Center.
Latest news from : Corey Mohr (LGBT )
- CAPE-Youth Engagement Opportunity September 8, 2021CAPE-Youth Engagement Opportunity hdepatie Wed, 09/08/2021 - 13:29 CAPE-Youth is looking for youth, ages 16-24, to participate in their upcoming national working group. Youth will have the opportunity to meet directly with state leaders, travel to conferences and make a change! CAPE-Youth helps states develop services, laws and programs that improve employment outcomes for youth with disabilities. The […]
- Apply to Join the YE4C Editorial Board Today! August 31, 2021Apply to Join the YE4C Editorial Board Today! reyhan Tue, 08/31/2021 - 17:01 We are looking for youth ages 16-24 to join our youth Editorial Board! Young people will develop meaningful and engaging content for the YE4C website and social media in this virtual opportunity. We invite you to apply by September 19, 2021! You […]
- Join the YE4C Editorial Board [Apply by 9/19/21] August 30, 2021Join the YE4C Editorial Board [Apply by 9/19/21] reyhan Mon, 08/30/2021 - 16:26 Image What is the YE4C Editorial Board? The Youth Engaged 4 Change (YE4C) Editorial Board is a group of young people, ages 16 to 24, who create content for the YE4C website, YE4C Instagram, YE4C Facebook, and YE4C Radio. The YE4C Editorial […]