Some blogs about razor and shaving
Some blogs about razor and shaving. Male or female, it looks like everyone is buying razors. If men used 1.2 tools to shave, on average, a further 10 years ago, this figure now reaches 1.9 in 2020, testifying to the consumption of skin care products and the sophistication of the skincare routine at home. men: the beard becomes a fashion accessory. Normally it is recommended to change it every 3 to 4 shaves. On average, you should throw away your razor after five uses. By adopting a few good habits, you can hope to lengthen the life expectancy of your razor a little bit. Rinse it thoroughly after shaving and dry it. How do you recognize a blade that needs to be thrown away? Average efficiency: If your razor doesn't cut the first time, it's worn. A blade that is too old tends to become dull, so its capacity is reduced. If you use your razor every day, you may need to change your blades after a week. If you only shave once a month, your blades should last for several months, as long as you keep your razor in a clean, dry place. Daily shaving will tend to damage your skin. Indeed, razor burn dries the epidermis and promotes the risk of itching and redness. Likewise, the more you cut on a daily basis, the more you will increase the chances of causing ingrown hairs .... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Andis Profoil Lithium Plus Shaver review September 13, 2021Men can be fussy about the types of men’s foil shavers that they use on their faces. Most men’s foil-style shavers have a long elongated shape with indentations along the right and left sides. But if you feel that hasn’t worked out well for you, you might prefer a shorter but wider men’s shaver, such […]
- MANSCAPED 4.0 Review September 2, 2021For many men it can take time to look their best in the morning. That can include a well-groomed scalp and face, but also the chest and groin regions of their bodies. Even if you can’t see it, it can make a man feel more confident in knowing that they’re clean and well-shaved. It’s also […]
- Philips Norelco OneBlade Pro (Review) June 16, 2021If you have limited space in your small bathroom you don’t want a ton of tools that are going to get lost or damaged. You need one solution to trim both your facial hair and your body hair. Philips makes a line of quality men’s shavers and hair trimmers for every region of the body. […]
Latest news from : Nick Davis (beard beauty man shaver)
- A Man’s Guide To How To Shave Down There In 2021 Featuring The Manscaped Kit September 17, 2021Back in 2018 I first wrote about how to shave “down there” after I got a sample kit from Manscaped, the Manscaped Perfect Package 2.0. The article was pretty well received so when Manscaped reached back out to me recently to offer their new Manscaped Perfect Package 4.0 for an updated article I decided to […]
- Do Skin Pores Really Open And Close? The Science September 15, 2021This article looks at whether skin pores really "open" and "close" with water temperature during a shave. Science provides the answer. Source
- Wet Shaving Talk Podcast – Apps, Soaps, Dopps, Rex’s September 13, 2021You’re listening to Wet Shaving Talk powered by Sharpologist.com where we’re dedicated to preserving the art and skill of classic shaving. I’m your host Joe Borrelli and today is September 13th 2021. Today on the Show: Wet Shaving Apps (There’s More Than You Think) New Soap from Shaving Shop Club Dopp Kits New Razor from […]
Latest news from : Joe (beard beauty man shaver)
- Parker Adjustable Injector Razor. Is it Any Good?? September 1, 2021.
- Parker Variant & Merkur Progress May Look Similar But... August 23, 2021I am a very fortunate person. In my 65 years on this earth I have been able to live out many fantasies. Just about anything I have ever wanted to do I have done, except go to space and I am working on that.
- Let's Take A Look At The Gillette Slim! August 11, 2021Gillette's Slim Adjustable-The Epitome of Razor Design
Latest news from : (beard beauty man shaver)
- Staycation Grooming Essentials July 28, 2021Many of us might not be stepping off the plane this year and soaking in that immediate burst of warm air, however, that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy what Great Britain has to offer. From sandy beaches to the beautiful countryside; even if we don’t get the much-anticipated sun, there’s plent Read article...
- 5 Best Electric Shavers in 2021 July 26, 2021It’s that time of year again where we delve into the best selling electric shavers throughout the year. We’ve looked at volume, reviews, obvious customer favourites and put together a round-up of the best electric shavers in 2021, let’s go… 5 Best Electric Shavers for Men in 2021 Read article...
- How To Remove Nose Hair With A Nose Hair Trimmer March 16, 2021Nose hair removal isn’t a necessity but it’s a popular part of grooming routines to maintain and neaten hair that protrudes from the nostrils, which can look unsightly and be something of a distraction for those who notice any overgrown nose hair. How To Remove Nose Hair With A Nose Read article...
- How to reduce razor rash after a traditional wet shave January 15, 2021Enjoying the smoothness of a traditional wet shave is about more than just your skill with a cut-throat razor. In fact, one of the most important parts of your shave begins once your razor’s sitting back on the shelf. That’s right, we’re talking about your post-shave routine. Below, we’ve put together our ultimate guide on […]
- Last minute Christmas gift guide for men! November 30, 2020Left your Christmas shopping until the last minute again? Not to worry, we’ve got a great selection of shaving gifts for men that are sure to impress this Christmas! From exciting shaving gift sets to stylish straight razors, here are our top picks… Shaving Shack Styptic Pencil – £3.99 This small-but-mighty Styptic Pencil is the […]
- The five best shaving products to buy this winter November 6, 2020The leaves have fallen and winter is coming – we hate to say it, but now’s the time to pack away your floral shirts! It’s not all doom and gloom though, because when the last leaf falls, it’s time to switch up your summer shaving routine for something a little more hibernal. To help you […]
Latest news from : Bradley Wicks (beard beauty man shaver)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.