Some blogs about razor and shaving
Some blogs about razor and shaving. Male or female, it looks like everyone is buying razors. If men used 1.2 tools to shave, on average, a further 10 years ago, this figure now reaches 1.9 in 2020, testifying to the consumption of skin care products and the sophistication of the skincare routine at home. men: the beard becomes a fashion accessory. Normally it is recommended to change it every 3 to 4 shaves. On average, you should throw away your razor after five uses. By adopting a few good habits, you can hope to lengthen the life expectancy of your razor a little bit. Rinse it thoroughly after shaving and dry it. How do you recognize a blade that needs to be thrown away? Average efficiency: If your razor doesn't cut the first time, it's worn. A blade that is too old tends to become dull, so its capacity is reduced. If you use your razor every day, you may need to change your blades after a week. If you only shave once a month, your blades should last for several months, as long as you keep your razor in a clean, dry place. Daily shaving will tend to damage your skin. Indeed, razor burn dries the epidermis and promotes the risk of itching and redness. Likewise, the more you cut on a daily basis, the more you will increase the chances of causing ingrown hairs .... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Hatteker Beard Trimmer Review November 17, 2021Many men are handling their own hair grooming at home, as they don’t want to be exposed to germs at a barbershop. There are many affordable men’s grooming kits to buy, but you may be confused as to which one to get. If you’re seeking something affordable, but that has good quality, the Hatteker Beard […]
- Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer Clipper Review November 10, 2021There are tons of options for men and women to trim excess hair from the head, face, and body, but you can’t use shavers or trimmers for the nose or ears. The best solution is the Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer Clipper – Professional Painless Eyebrow and Facial Hair Trimmer for Men and Women. The […]
- Limural Hair Clippers Barber’s Grooming Kit Review October 26, 2021If you’re searching for hair clippers for men, the Limural Hair Clippers for Men Professional Cordless Clippers for Hair Cutting Beard Trimmer Barbers Grooming Kit is worth taking a look at. It has everything you need to trim your hair at home, so you can save money, and keep you and your family safe and […]
Latest news from : Nick Davis (beard beauty man shaver)
- Wholly Kaw Bare Naked (Tallow) versus Zingari Man Sego Unscented January 14, 2022Welcome to Round 2 of Sharpologist’s head-to-head (or beard-to-beard) scent-free soap competition. Source
- What Can The Gillettelabs Exfoliating Razor Do For You? January 12, 2022To some the Gillette Exfoliating Razor may seem like not much more than a novelty. Will it replace the single-blade safety razors I have in my shave den? No, I'm too much of a "shave nerd" for that. But--for me--its combination of features, including the Exfolation Bar, FlexDisc, and cartridge design, really does make for […]
- Does Shaving Help Acne Or Make It Worse? January 10, 2022Acne is a chronic skin condition that can be caused by blockages in the hair follicle, leading to red and inflamed skin. If you're not properly cleansing and hydrating your face, there could be spots on top of infected hairs, which can lead to acne breakouts. How you shave plays a big part in how […]
Latest news from : mantic59 (beard beauty man shaver)
- Make Your Own Shave Oil. Its So Easy & Its Great! January 6, 2022This week I want to do something different. I have made my own shaving products for years. We are starting a "Make Your Own Shave Care" series of posts.
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Muhle R41. December 14, 2021Everything You Need to Know About the Muhle R41
- An Abridged History of the Amazing Gillette Tech. December 7, 2021If you read this blog, you may have picked up that the Gillette Tech is my favorite razor. I think that the Tech is the perfect example of the addage "form follows function." In fact the Gillette Tech is the first razor ...
Latest news from : (beard beauty man shaver)
- Staycation Grooming Essentials July 28, 2021Many of us might not be stepping off the plane this year and soaking in that immediate burst of warm air, however, that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy what Great Britain has to offer. From sandy beaches to the beautiful countryside; even if we don’t get the much-anticipated sun, there’s plent Read article...
- 5 Best Electric Shavers in 2021 July 26, 2021It’s that time of year again where we delve into the best selling electric shavers throughout the year. We’ve looked at volume, reviews, obvious customer favourites and put together a round-up of the best electric shavers in 2021, let’s go… 5 Best Electric Shavers for Men in 2021 Read article...
- How To Remove Nose Hair With A Nose Hair Trimmer March 16, 2021Nose hair removal isn’t a necessity but it’s a popular part of grooming routines to maintain and neaten hair that protrudes from the nostrils, which can look unsightly and be something of a distraction for those who notice any overgrown nose hair. How To Remove Nose Hair With A Nose Read article...
- How to recreate a barbershop shave at home December 23, 2021Read the best tips on how to recreate a barbershop shave at home with the Shaving Shack! Learn how to properly prepare your skin, create a traditional shaving lather and use a cut-throat razor. After many months of waiting, barbershops all over the UK have finally reopened their doors! However, the barbershop isn’t quite how […]
- Last minute Christmas gift guide for men! November 30, 2021Left your Christmas shopping until the last minute again? Not to worry, we’ve got a great selection of shaving gifts for men that are sure to impress this Christmas! From exciting shaving gift sets to stylish straight razors, here are our top picks… Shaving Shack Styptic Pencil – £3.99 This small-but-mighty Styptic Pencil is […]
- The five best shaving products to buy this winter November 17, 2021The leaves have fallen and winter is coming – we hate to say it, but now’s the time to pack away your floral shirts! It’s not all doom and gloom though, because when the last leaf falls, it’s time to switch up your summer shaving routine for something a little more hibernal. To help you […]
Latest news from : Bradley Wicks (beard beauty man shaver)
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.