Some blogs that talk about recycling
Some blogs that talk about recycling. Recycling is a process for treating waste (industrial or household) from products that have reached the end of their life, which allows some of their materials to be reintroduced into the production of new products. Recyclable materials include some metals, plastics and cardboard, glass, rubble, etc. Recycling helps prevent the waste of natural resources and energy, secures the supply of raw materials to industry, and reduces its environmental impact. There are three main families of recycling techniques: chemical, mechanical and organic. Chemical recycling refers to a process that changes the chemical structure of plastic waste by converting it into shorter molecules ready to be used for new chemical reactions. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 30 Ways to Reduce Plastic Waste in your Home September 13, 2021It feels impossible to go plastic free nowadays, but even if we can’t solve the problem overnight, there are plenty of ways to help reduce plastic waste in your home to start making a positive impact on our environment. What happens to all that plastic
- 10+ Ways to Recycle Greeting Cards at Work August 24, 2021Do you recycle greeting cards at work? From Halloween to New Year’s Day, the holiday season has everyone at the office exchanging cards of all shapes and sizes. If your green team is looking to make an impact where it counts, instituting these simple card
- How to Repair, Reuse, and Recycle Old Electronics [Avoid Holiday E-Waste] August 9, 2021Nowadays, you should recycle old electronics as part of your yearly holiday traditions. It’s great to have the newest version of your device, but what do you do with the outdated one? This issue has led to a dramatic build-up of e-waste and an upsurge
Latest news from : April (hr recycling science )
- Reduce food waste in your restaurant or café in just 10 easy steps September 17, 2021WRAP estimated that the UK created around 9.5 million tonnes of food waste in 2018, with 70 per cent of that total intended to be consumed by humans. This total doesn’t include the waste redistributed as animal feed or via charity and commercial routes. While the 2018 figure was down from 10 million tonnes in […]
- 5 ways to recycle your spectacles September 10, 2021It’s estimated that 75 per cent of the population requires vision correction, with around 64 per cent of people choosing to wear glasses to correct their vision and 11 per cent opting for contact lenses — either solely or alongside eyeglasses. With so many of us wearing spectacles and having annual eye tests, glasses can, […]
- A quick guide to the litter problem in Cleethorpes September 3, 2021Like most beach resorts across the UK, Cleethorpes is, unfortunately, no stranger to litter — especially on hot days when people head to the beach in their thousands. It’s no wonder people flock to Cleethorpes beach when the sun makes an appearance, though — it’s beautiful and award-winning, with The Trainline naming it the second-best […]
Latest news from : Lucy Ravenhall (hr recycling science )
- Reduce Waste With These School Lunch Recycling Tips September 7, 2021During 2018 and 2019, researchers from the University of Missouri and the University of Bologna (Italy) took time to find out how much waste was being generated during school lunches. Upwards of 53% of the foods in a school lunch were ending up in the trash. Compare this to 30% in Spain, 29% in Italy, […]
- Back to the Basics: Items That Most Cities Recycle and Others That Are Often Restricted August 30, 2021Why do some people still hesitate to embrace recycling? Between 2015 and 2018, the number of tons recycled increased by 2.2%. You might think that’s good news, but there’s a problem. While the number of tons went up, the overall recycling rate, including food and yard waste recycling, dropped. Decreases are attributed to these two […]
- Throw It Out or Recycle It? Each State’s Rules on Electronics Recycling (UPDATED 2021) August 17, 2021Think about the average lifespan of electronics. Most people will say you’re doing great if you can keep your laptop or cell phone going for five years. A printer is usually lucky to make it past nine years. Monitors have an average lifespan of eight years. Refurbished items have shorter lifespans.What happens when it’s time […]
Latest news from : Tracy Farnsworth (hr recycling science )
- APR Statement on California SB 343 September 17, 2021Steve Alexander, President & CEO of the Association of Plastic Recyclers (APR), The Voice of Plastics Recycling, issued the following statement regarding passage by the California legislature of SB 343 "Environmental Advertising: Recycling Symbol: Recyclability: Products and Packaging": The APR supports the intent of SB 343 to improve truth in ...
- Podcast: The Reality of Recycling with Kate Davenport of Eureka Recycling August 12, 2021Our host Steve Alexander is joined this week by Kate Davenport, Co-President of Eureka Recycling, to discuss Eureka's work and mission of demonstrating that waste is completely preventable, not inevitable, challenges that materials recovery facilities are facing, and the future of recycling. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Sound...
- What the California Commission’s Recommendations to CalRecycle Could Mean for Polypropylene July 1, 2021Guest blog post by Dylan de Thomas, VP of External Affairs at The Recycling Partnership The California Statewide Commission on Curbside Recycling and Market Development recently published a report to CalRecycle with recommendations regarding a Statewide Standardized Acceptance List of Recyclable Materials (CA Statewide Recyclable List). While we ap...
Latest news from : (hr recycling science )
- Cardboard Contamination: A Growing (and Expensive) Problem for Recyclers September 9, 2021Bottles, cans and plastic wrap. Plastic milk crates. Even an office chair and a toilet seat. They’re all things that Miller Recycling has recently found mixed into incoming loads of recovered cardboard. Cardboard contamination is a global problem, and it’s not new—but developments over the last few years have made cardboard contamination a […]
- Recycling Plastic is Complicated: Is it Worth the Effort? August 17, 2021People watching TV in 1990 might remember seeing commercials from DuPont declaring that empty plastic containers weren’t trash—they were “full of potential,” and that potential could only be harnessed by people recycling plastic. That same year, Coca-Cola began making bottles using recycled plastic. By 1992, there were nearly 5,000 curbside recycling programs in the U.S. […]
- The Role of Recycling in Preventing Climate Change July 7, 2021People who strive to be environmentally conscious might ask themselves if there is anything that one person or one business can do to lessen the impact of climate change. It’s such an overwhelming problem that it can be hard to believe that small-scale actions could make a difference. Using recycling services really can make a […]
Latest news from : Randy Miller (hr recycling science )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.