Some blogs that talk about recycling
Some blogs that talk about recycling. Recycling is a process for treating waste (industrial or household) from products that have reached the end of their life, which allows some of their materials to be reintroduced into the production of new products. Recyclable materials include some metals, plastics and cardboard, glass, rubble, etc. Recycling helps prevent the waste of natural resources and energy, secures the supply of raw materials to industry, and reduces its environmental impact. There are three main families of recycling techniques: chemical, mechanical and organic. Chemical recycling refers to a process that changes the chemical structure of plastic waste by converting it into shorter molecules ready to be used for new chemical reactions. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- All You Need To Know About Styrofoam Recycling August 10, 2022With the rise of plastic pollution and the movement to reduce plastic waste, the possibility of Styrofoam Recycling is a critical question you need answers to. We will tell you all you need to know about the fundamental issues surrounding Styrofoam recycling today. Technically StyrofoamApril
- Fixing Your Smartphone Yourself (Best Tech Projects for Sustainability) August 5, 2022It seems like in this day and age there are so many people with a mentality of ‘just buy a new one’ whenever something breaks. Not only is this decision incredibly unsustainable, but it also puts people at the mercy of gouging company prices andApril
- Plastic-Free July: 8 Companies Putting an Emphasis on Recycling July 25, 2022Plastic-Free July can be a great opportunity to re-evaluate not only what items we use on a daily basis, but the sustainability of the companies we buy from. We’ve compiled a list of 8 companies that are putting a heavy emphasis on recycling, whether itApril
- Best eco-friendly sunscreens July 22, 2022Defend your skin from the sun and protect the planet with our pick of the best eco-friendly sunscreens, including zero waste and reef-safe sunscreen brands.Mariah Hughes
- Plastic Free July: Who produces the most plastic waste? July 5, 2022Only a tiny amount of single-use plastic is recycled. Learn who makes the most plastic and how we can encourage companies to be more eco-friendly with Forge.Mariah Hughes
- How long it takes everyday items to decompose June 22, 2022Most of us understand the environmental impact of landfill sites. Decomposing waste is one of the biggest generators of dangerous greenhouse gases and has been linked to global temperature increases and the climate crisis. Despite this, many of our everyday items still end up at landfill sites. Materials like plastic and metal take a long […]Mariah Hughes
- What To Do With Your Old 4G Phone As You Transition to 5G January 17, 2022An estimated 89.5 million 5G smartphones were shipped to residences and businesses in 2021. This was a big jump from the 33.4 million shipped during 2020. Apple’s iPhone sales brought in $38.9 billion during just the fourth quarter of 2021.Though 5G technology has been in place since 2019, it’s expected that 2022 and 2023 will […]Tracy Farnsworth
- Biggest Recycling Law Changes in 2022 January 10, 2022On November 15, 2021, the EPA released the National Recycling Strategy. As current recycling policies and programs aren’t working as effectively as they could, the EPA decided it was time to take a closer look at creating a circular economy that works for everyone. Why Isn’t Recycling Working?If you move from one town to another, you’ll […]Tracy Farnsworth
- Tips for Recycling Holiday Electronics This Christmas Season January 3, 2022Based on current estimates, consumers will have generated around 57.4 million tons of e-waste by the end of the year. The COVID pandemic is believed to be behind the increase. While people upgraded their phones, tablets, and computers this year, only a little more than 17% is expected to get recycled correctly. Improperly recycled e-waste […]Beegs
- The Truth on Recycling July 12, 2022This blog post is authored by Keefe Harrison, CEO of The Recycling Partnership and reposted with permission. The original post can be read here. Frustrated that recycling isn't fixing the world's waste problem? Here's the truth: as it's built now, it never will. If we think we can just keep making and buying whatever we […]
- The truth about plastics recycling June 6, 2022I recently read the report on plastics recycling rates by The Last Beach Cleanup and Beyond Plastics and, like many of you, it certainly was not good for my blood pressure.The pitiful white flag of surrender raised by the reports' authors certainly does not speak for the tens of thousands of Americans employed by our […]
- Circular by Design: Meeting Demand for Recycled Content by Helping Companies Design for Recyclability April 18, 2022As the Voice of Plastics Recycling®, the Association of Plastic Recyclers (APR) envisions a world with a circular economy for plastic goods - a world in which companies manufacture recyclable products and consumers buy products made from recycled materials. APR plays a key role in bringing the circular economy to fruition. Our members represent eve...
- Advantages of Renting Recycling Equipment for Your Business July 14, 2022Every business needs recycling equipment of some kind. In a one-person office, a recycling bin might get the job done. But a business that receives many shipments and/or generates a lot of recyclable waste needs high-volume equipment to manage all of its cardboard, paper, shrink wrap and other waste. Having onsite balers and compactors allows […]Randy Miller
- Scrap Metal Recycling & the EPA—What Consumers Should Know June 27, 2022Like other types of recycling, scrap metal recycling has significant environmental benefits. Repurposing existing materials reduces the need to create new ones, which in turn reduces the need to mine for metal ore and other virgin materials. Recycling also keeps it out of landfills. And since metal may be recycled over and over without diminishing […]Randy Miller
- Paper Recycling is Booming—What’s Causing Paper Shortages? May 13, 2022Even in an increasingly digital world, we all still rely on paper. It’s more critical in some industries than others. Your business might be able to adjust to a temporary shortage of printer paper by printing essential items only, but a newspaper publisher can’t function without an adequate supply of newsprint, and that’s exactly the […]Randy Miller
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.