Some Beauty blogs to read
Beauty blog, tips, advices for women and men, trends, fashion, best practices... Keep up to date with all the news in the world of beauty through these few very nice blogs to keep up with the latest fashion and makeup news , technique, tip, good plan, ... new products, tests, opinions, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Saturday Surfing, August 13, 2022! August 13, 2022Good morning, beautiful! Happy, happy Saturday. Getting a slow start this morning because this week was A LOT, and I’m officially tapped out. Connor was home with me all week long, so between writing snappy headlines and marketing campaign briefs, I was playing with her. Her favorite things to do at the moment are drawing […]Karen
- What Beauty Products Have You Finished Recently? August 11, 2022There are a few things missing in the pic above because I’ve been trying to get better about removing unnecessary items right away, and it didn’t occur to me while I was putting everything in the recycling that I should probably take a picture first. Le sigh! Anywho, here are (most of) my recent empties. […]Karen
- MAC Creme in Your Coffee Lipstick and Thoughts on Coffee August 10, 2022Neutral lip lovers who also happen to adore coffee, you have to get MAC Creme in Your Coffee into your life, ASAP. It’s a mid-tone pinkish brown with a semi-glossy finish which I’ve been wearing since (GULP) 2011. It goes great with all shades of brown, plum, taupe and bronze. If you wear and love […]Karen
- Haus Labs Mint Matte & Deep Teal Shimmer Hy-Power Pigment Paints Reviews & Swatches August 13, 2022Haus Labs Mint Matte Hy-Power Pigment Paint ($24.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a bright, grass green with slightly cool undertones and a matte finish. The sheerer it was applied, the yellower the base appeared. Opaque coverage Lightweight, smooth, spreadable Fairly blendable, best as eyeshadow or cheek product Clingy, prone to "cracking" on lips Long-wearing (12 […]Christine
- Rose Inc Camellia Blush Divine Cream Blush Review & Swatches August 13, 2022Rose Inc Camellia Blush Divine Clean Dewy Cream Blush ($18.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a muted, medium rose pink with subtle, warm undertones and a natural finish. Opaque coverage (but easy to apply less/sheer out if desired) Creamy, emollient, lightly tacky to the touch Applied well with fingertips or a brush, didn't lift up base […]Christine
- Best Products of the Week | Vol. 353 August 13, 2022Hope your weekend is starting off on the right note! Every Saturday, I like to share the top 10 products from the last week of reviews. It's a nice way to highlight what reviews have been published recently. Similarly, I love reading--and I know others enjoy sharing!--their own "week in review" when it comes to […]Christine
- Glasses and Acne: A Complete Skincare Guide April 14, 2022Glasses and Acne: A Complete Skincare Guide Even with ample hydration, a solid skincare routine, and being mindful of washing your makeup brushes, you may still experience breakouts. When this happens, it’s hard to not let your mind go into detective mode trying to figure out what went wrong and caused the pimple(s) that […]Elena Daly
- Try our New & Improved Oil-Free Moisturizer March 11, 2022Try our New & Improved Oil-Free Moisturizer Do you need an oil free moisturizer in your skincare routine? If you have oily or combination skin and are prone to acne blemishes, you probably do. Nobody wants their skin to look or feel oily. But you definitely need a moisturizer to care for your skin, keep it […]Juice Beauty Staff
- GET YOUR GLOW ON WITH JUICE BEAUTY’S NEW 20% VITAMIN C SERUM February 16, 2022NOW AVAILABLE! The NEW & exciting addition to the PREBIOTIX™ Microbiome Hydration Collection. Utilizing breakthrough fermentation technology and ultra-hydrating oils designed to optimize skin vitality and health, we excited to reveal the PREBIOTIX Freshly Squeezed Glow, 20% Vitamin C Serum, containing the most powerful form and high 20% concentration of stabilized Vitamin C. This NEW Vitamin C […]Juice Beauty Staff
- Rihanna’s Makeup Artist Breaks Down the TikTok Trend of Using Pink Lipstick to Cover Dark Circles August 12, 2022And a new product that makes it easier to achieve. The post Rihanna’s Makeup Artist Breaks Down the TikTok Trend of Using Pink Lipstick to Cover Dark Circles appeared first on NewBeauty.Brittany Burhop Fallon, Beauty Director
- Katie Aselton on Directing Diane Keaton, ‘Sex and the City’ and the Mascara She Pushes on Everyone August 12, 2022The ‘Mack & Rita’ director dishes. The post Katie Aselton on Directing Diane Keaton, ‘Sex and the City’ and the Mascara She Pushes on Everyone appeared first on NewBeauty.Liz Ritter, Executive Editor
- Julie Ann Emery on the ‘Most Effective Thing’ for Dark Circles and Filming ‘Five Days at Memorial’ August 12, 2022Plus the gentle cleanser she loves for her rosacea-prone skin. The post Julie Ann Emery on the ‘Most Effective Thing’ for Dark Circles and Filming ‘Five Days at Memorial’ appeared first on NewBeauty.Allie Hogan, Staff Writer
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.