Some Beauty blogs to read
Beauty blog, tips, advices for women and men, trends, fashion, best practices... Keep up to date with all the news in the world of beauty through these few very nice blogs to keep up with the latest fashion and makeup news , technique, tip, good plan, ... new products, tests, opinions, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Saturday Surfing, September 18, 2021! September 18, 2021Good morning, sweet girl! Happy Caturday. 😺 Guess what I’m doing today? Here’s a hint: it involves lots and lots of makeup brushes that need TLC, because I’ve been putting off washing my brushes for weeks. OK, OK, it’s been a couple months. YIKES! I know. What’s changed? Well, I’m starting a new job on […]
- Ilia The Necessary Eyeshadow Palette in Cool Nude September 17, 2021I wonder… At what point in history did the word “cool” turn into a way to say that you liked something? “Keanu Reeves asked you to marry him? That’s cool.” “Wait, you adopted a fifth cat? SO COOL!” “How cool is that Ilia eyeshadow palette?” Cue segue into today’s review! 😂 The Ilia Cool Nudes […]
- MAC Unsung Heroes: Mineralize Skinfinish Natural September 16, 2021I’ve been wearing the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powders for years, and hands down, they’re one of my favorite things about the line. MAC has a looot of face powders, and I think many of them are rock solid performers (see: MAC Blot and Careblends Pressed), but if you and I were at a counter at […]
Latest news from : Karen (beauty woman )
- Best Products of the Week | Vol. 312 September 18, 2021Hope your weekend is starting off on the right note! Every Saturday, I like to share the top 10 products from the last week of reviews. It's a nice way to highlight what reviews have been published recently. Similarly, I love reading--and I know others enjoy sharing!--their own "week in review" when it comes to […]
- ColourPop Baby Doll & The Rachel Fresh Kiss Lip Cremes Reviews & Swatches September 18, 2021ColourPop Baby Doll Fresh Kiss Lip Crème ($8.00 for 0.24 oz.) is a light-medium brown with moderate, warm undertones and a cream finish. The texture was smooth, spreadable, and more velvety with less "wetness" going on, but it still was easy to work with. This particular shade seemed a little thicker, and as a result, […]
- Terra Moons Fall 2021 Eyeshadow Swatches (x12) September 18, 2021Terra Moons has new eyeshadows for fall, which includes three duochromes, four Cosmic Chameleons, and five Extreme Multichromes. The collection launches September 22nd at 7PM ET; the three duochromes ($8 each) and will ship out immediately, while the four Cosmic Chameleons ($13 each) and five Extreme Multichromes ($17 each) will be available for pre-order. You […]
Latest news from : Christine (beauty woman )
- National Clean Beauty Day – July 16th, 2021 July 14, 2021July 15th is National Clean Beauty Day, to celebrate the clean beauty movement — products that are mindfully created, produced with healthful ingredients, sustainably and ethically sourced and made with the health of our bodies and the environment in mind. National Clean Beauty Day is the brainchild of Juice Beauty — the ‘OG’ of this […]
- Shedding Light on the Sunscreen Problem July 13, 2021A Message from our Founder, Karen Behnke SPF Labels — the PROBLEM: You may have seen all the news about sunscreens lately resulting in numerous recalls from name brand companies and even a well-known influencer. The biggest issues are centered around sunscreens not meeting their label claims of SPF. This influencer was falsely labeling their […]
- How Juice Beauty Takes Hydration to the Next Level July 13, 2021Your skin loves to feel moisturized. It craves high-quality skincare products that work to promote hydration—skincare products like the natural moisturizing options from Juice Beauty. This “OG” (Original Green) skincare brand uses organic key ingredients derived from plants to support your skin’s appearance. Our potent formulas feature nutrients that can help your skin look radiant and dewy. Juice Beauty’s clinically validated skincare can show you how to take hydration to the next level. Dual-Action Masks […]
Latest news from : Juice Beauty Staff (beauty woman )
- 5 Ways to Get a Breast Lift Without a Noticeable Scar September 17, 2021We've come a long way with lifts. The post 5 Ways to Get a Breast Lift Without a Noticeable Scar appeared first on NewBeauty.
- Help! My ADHD is Derailing My Beauty and Wellness Routine September 17, 2021Tips for how to manage your symptoms and feel good from head to toe. The post Help! My ADHD is Derailing My Beauty and Wellness Routine appeared first on NewBeauty.
- LatinX Beauty Rituals—How Our Culture Inspired Today’s Latina-Led Brands September 17, 2021We got it from our mamis and abuelas. The post LatinX Beauty Rituals—How Our Culture Inspired Today’s Latina-Led Brands appeared first on NewBeauty.
Latest news from : Tatiana Bido, Features Editor (beauty woman )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.