Some Beauty blogs to read
Beauty blog, tips, advices for women and men, trends, fashion, best practices... Keep up to date with all the news in the world of beauty through these few very nice blogs to keep up with the latest fashion and makeup news , technique, tip, good plan, ... new products, tests, opinions, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Saturday Surfing, Jan. 15, 2022 January 15, 2022Good morning and hello, Caturday! Today’s clothing-related question for you — have you ever gone to a store, tried something on and loved it so much that you didn’t want to take it off? And then, because you loved it so much, you bought it right then and there before walking out of the store […]
- Beauty Hacks on the Fly to Tame Frizzy Hair January 15, 2022Did I really just tame my crazy mane with deodorant spray and hand cream? Ahh, the weird and wonderful things we discover when we’re pushed to do beauty improv on the fly! This morning I was asked to jump on an unexpected video call for work at the last minute, and so of course, I’d […]
- 5 Things I Love About Liquid Eyeshadow January 13, 20221. The packaging’s cute. Plus, if by some weird coincidence one needed to defend themselves using solely the contents of a makeup bag, I feel like chucking an Ilia Liquid Eyeshadow with all my might would do more damage than a pan of MAC Soft Brown, ya know? There’s some weight to those tubes! 2. […]
Latest news from : Karen (beauty woman )
- Ferderic Malle Portrait of a Lady Perfume Review January 16, 2022Ferderic Malle Portrait of a Lady begins with roses just before they bloom with hints of greenery and woody stems in the cool, early morning air. For the majority of its development, rose remains the star and driving force, but the scent becomes earthier, smokier, and woodier over time as the notes of patchouli, sandalwood, […]
- ColourPop Really Ruby Eyeshadow Quad Review & Swatches January 16, 2022ColourPop Really Ruby Pressed Powder Shadow Quad ($9.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a new, ruby-inspired color story that included two shimmers and two matte shades housed in a clear, plastic compact. The lighter, peachy shimmer was more prone to fallout and sheerer, due to the drier texture, while the other three shades were more consistent […]
- Community Favorites, Looks & Color Stories, Vol. 129 January 16, 2022Sundays are for readers! Each week, on Sunday, I like to see what the community has been enjoying. "Most Loved" are products that readers specifically loved but didn't add to their wish list (). "Most Wanted" are products that readers specifically added to their wish lists (). This is populated based on the last seven […]
Latest news from : Christine (beauty woman )
- Happy Skin Regimen With KATE HUDSON ❤️ JUICE BEAUTY January 14, 2022Happy Skin Regimen With KATE HUDSON ❤️ JUICE BEAUTY Revitalizing Acacia + Rose Powder Mask Inspired by a longstanding relationship and love of clean beauty, wellness & environmentalism, Kate Hudson and Juice Beauty have partnered to create the Luxurious Revitalizing Acacia + Rose Powder Mask—a customizable, self-care experience bursting with high-tech organic plant powders for happy skin. This customizable […]
- The NEW Revitalizing Acacia + Rose Powder Mask January 7, 2022Kate Hudson 💗 Juice Beauty The NEW Revitalizing Acacia + Rose Powder Mask Juice Beauty is thrilled to announce their newest product created in collaboration with Kate Hudson–Revitalizing Acacia + Rose Powder Mask. Inspired by a longstanding relationship and love of clean beauty, wellness & environmentalism, introducing the Kate Hudson 💗 Juice Beauty Revitalizing Acacia + […]
- Capture a Fresh-Feeling, No-Makeup look This Winter with Juice Beauty December 30, 2021Winter is the perfect time to break out your no-makeup looks. After all, there’s nothing worse than walking into an office from a cold outdoor area and realizing your mascara melted under your eye. If you want your complexion to look fresh and luminous through winter, Juice Beauty has you covered. This clean beauty brand […]
Latest news from : Juice Beauty Staff (beauty woman )
- Experts Share The Most Effective Ways to Improve Your Smile in 2022 January 14, 2022Easy to follow steps for a brighter smile all year round. The post Experts Share The Most Effective Ways to Improve Your Smile in 2022 appeared first on NewBeauty.
- The Ultimate Under-Eye Rejuvenation Includes This Combination of Surgeries January 14, 2022The exact method a top plastic surgeon uses for dramatic makeovers. The post The Ultimate Under-Eye Rejuvenation Includes This Combination of Surgeries appeared first on NewBeauty.
- 9 Dermatologists Reveal How They Keep Their Neck Smooth and Taut January 14, 2022Even the best skin-care experts are susceptible to aging skin on the neckline. The post 9 Dermatologists Reveal How They Keep Their Neck Smooth and Taut appeared first on NewBeauty.
Latest news from : Olivia Wohlner, Editorial Assistant (beauty woman )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.