Divorced blog How to deal with it
Some blogs that talk about divorce. The divorce rate is around 10. That is to say that every year 10 married couples in 1000 divorce (= 1%). Another figure that reveals the importance of the divorce rate in France: nearly 45% of marriages end in divorce. Divorced men are on average 42 years old and divorced women 44 years old. The divorce rate, that is to say the ratio of the number of divorces pronounced to the number of marriages recorded in the year, is around 1.9% in France. This figure must be qualified since we have seen a drop in the number of marriages in our country for several years. According to study author Michael Rosenfeld, professor of sociology at Stanford University (USA), "almost all studies show that women are more likely to file for divorce." What are the most common causes of divorce? The main cause of divorce is infidelity. Almost 30% of divorce applications follow an extramarital affair of one or the other spouse. Then come the character compatibility issues. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- How to be Independent in Life after Divorce July 3, 2022For many people, one of the scariest things about getting divorced is having to be much more independent. For example, I have a friend who moved right from her parent’s house into the home she shared with her husband for 30 years until they got divorced. I remember when she was going through her divorce, […]Jackie Pilossoph
- Change is a Bitch: Tips for Coping with Fear of Change July 1, 2022Change is a bitch, isn’t it? It can feel strange, uncomfortable and scary. I think that fear of change is one of the biggest stressors of divorce. Whether your spouse left you or you left him, change is scary, and probably one of the most difficult aspects of getting divorced. Even if deep in your […]Jackie Pilossoph
- Honey, I Want A Divorce: When A Woman Decides to Leave June 28, 2022Below is an email from a reader who explained that she is going through a divorce, and that the divorce was HER decision. She asked me if I could give her some advice for when a woman decides to leave. In other words, how does one deal with the immense guilt of leaving your husband, […]Jackie Pilossoph
- What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do April 21, 2022I wrote this for you if you have the same old problem, month after month (maybe it's a person, maybe it's a situation, maybe it's an ex . . .) and it just nags at you.Maybe you’re asking yourself, “Should I divorce my husband?” and you’ve been thinking about it for years now, yet there’s […]Rosetta Magdalen
- "He Cheated on Me": 5 Things You Must Do March 24, 2022One of the most common ways that women ask me for help is when they’ve been blindsided by a husband’s (or partner’s) infidelity. There’s so much more we can do in a coaching session together, but here are five steps we almost always go through in a call together.My Husband Cheated on Me: What Should […]Rosetta Magdalen
- How to Create a Spell (let me do it for you) January 19, 2022Although you may be reading this post much later, I’m writing it at the time of year when many of us think about what we’d like to change in our lives.Especially those sticky bits that never seem to change, no matter what we try and no matter what we do.If you’ve been following me for […]Rosetta Magdalen
- Tips for Recovering Financially from Divorce May 18, 2022Adjusting to less money and a lower standard of living can be challenging, but these strategies can help you take charge of your finances as you rebuild your life
- What to do with Your Wedding Ring After Divorce April 21, 2022Here are seven different things you can do with your ring, including some options you may not have considered.
- Should You Refinance Before Divorce? March 25, 2022In certain situations, it may make sense to look into refinancing before a divorce is ever filed. Here are some things to consider before you proceed.
- Coaching — It Works! April 29, 2021What every person wants is to lead a happy and fulfilling life. It sounds easy enough, but in reality it’s not so simple when life challenges us every day. The world in which we live today is filled with stressors, a constant barrage of them. Add to that life altering ones like divorce and it […]Wevorce Team
- The Science of a Peaceful Divorce March 20, 2020The post The Science of a Peaceful Divorce appeared first on Wevorce.Wevorce Team
- Your Brain On Divorce March 5, 2020The post Your Brain On Divorce appeared first on Wevorce.Wevorce Team
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.