Swimwear Some blogs about swimsuits and fashion
Because everyone wants to be beautiful on the beach in a unique, original, friendly, seductive, stylish, fashionable swimsuit, .. Because we all know that all this will end up in a story on Instagram and sometimes be seen by hundreds of people and friends of all kinds, so we might as well go all out and be as classy as possible. Because maybe this famous swimsuit will allow you to meet the right person this summer ... Who knows? In short, in summary it is important and it is part of your personality, style, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- What Bathing Suit Bottom is Most Flattering? August 13, 2022What Bathing Suit Bottom is Most Flattering? Here are our top 5 most loved bikini bottoms that flatter. Shop Our Famous Fit for Women Online Now.MoreBeachCandy Swimwear
- Why Dairy is Bad for You And Amazing Alternatives August 9, 2022Why Dairy is Bad for You. Today we talk about the biological effects of dairy consumption. Follow BeachCandy for Weekly Wellness Tips and the Best in Swimwear Fashion.MoreBeachCandy Swimwear
- Woman-Owned Swimwear Brand Works to “Be the Change” August 5, 2022Woman-Owned Swimwear Brand Works to “Be the Change." Just as a butterfly goes through metamorphosis, it is time to rest and re-emerge more beautiful than ever before. Find out what's next for BeachCandy now.MoreBrit B.
- Artipoppe Baby Carrier Review + 2022 New Update August 10, 2022My review of the the Artipoppe Zeitgeist baby carrier - is it worth it? And how it fits on petite moms.EP Team
- Where I take visitors to eat around Boston August 5, 2022Sharing this classic summer outfit + a few local favorite spots I like to take visitors around Boston!EP Team
- Tutorial: How to Hem Jeans Without Sewing August 2, 2022Sharing my simple DIY hack to shorten my jeans in under 10 minutes without sewing. An easy tip every petite should know!EP Team
- How to be an Inclusive Swimwear Model (& Why You Should Model for Kitty and Vibe) August 8, 2022At Kitty and Vibe, we recognize & empathize with the hesitations and avoidance many women have towards swimsuit shopping. It's the most vulnerable item of clothing we wear in public! To make swimsuit shopping something to actually look forward to, we’ve cultivated a community of encouraging, positive women to celebrate all different body types and appearances. We’re […]Sarah McRae
- 5 Easy Tips To Have An Eco-Friendly Beach Day August 2, 2022The sun’s shining, and many of us will be heading to enjoy a fun day at the beach with friends. But did you know that your fun beach trip could actually be damaging the complex beach environment which supports a variety of plants and animals? With our friends at Ecothes, the home of sustainable fashion, […]Sarah McRae
- New Swim Trend: Snake Printed Bikinis July 20, 2022Our biggest collection of the summer is HERE and we couldn’t be more excited. Consider us entering our Taylor Swift “Reputation-era” with The Snake Collection. We’re welcoming two new prints, two new bikini tops, one new pair of bikini bottoms, and our best-selling bottoms in this collection! Don't forget to accessorize in our limited-edition Silky […]Sarah McRae
- 4 Easy Ways to Get Your Bikini Body this Year January 30, 2021As we set resolutions and goals for this new year of 2021, it’s common for people to dream of achieving their best physique. Whether it’s a bikini body for the next beach vacancy or gaining more muscle, there are key components to being successful within our goals! Everyone starts somewhere and it’s important to have […]BLANKKINI USA
- How to Set Your Goals in 2021 and Achieve them January 21, 20212021— a fresh new year, a fresh new start. As we say goodbye to the holiday season and 2020, we set new and positive intentions for another year of life. Out with the old, in with the new. Whether you’re looking to attain a new skill or wanting to break unhealthy habits of any kind, […]BLANKKINI USA
- A Christmas Gift Guide for a Bikini Lover December 23, 2020It’s that time of year— for giving and spreading joy! If you have that special someone in your life that loves bikinis and sun, we may have the perfect gift ideas that they’ll love. Whether you’re looking for a Christmas gift, stocking stuffers, or both, check out our ultimate gift guide for all your bikini-lovers. […]BLANKKINI USA
- Fatale Collection Staff picks & sizing February 24, 2022Fatale has been one of the most popular collections amongst the team working in the Lahana HQ. Here are a few of the chicka's and their favourite picks from the collection. We hope this helps you find something that will suit your shape and size. MoreKunti Benson
- LAHANA X I = CHANGE December 1, 2021We have partnered with I=change to help you make a difference with each purchase you make. With I=change $1 of your purchase goes towards 1 of 3 life changing projects. The choice is in your hands. i=Change is a platform that enables us to turn every purchase into impact, and donate to important charities close […]Evie Hudson
- Preparing your Skin for the Warmer Weather December 1, 2021The heat is turning up here in Australia and if you’re someone who spends a lot of time outside, now is the time to really take care of your skin. You will want to be putting more focus on hydration to ensure your skin is healthy and glowing whilst minimising damage and skin ageing. It […]Evie Hudson
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.