Some blogs about razor and shaving
Some blogs about razor and shaving. Male or female, it looks like everyone is buying razors. If men used 1.2 tools to shave, on average, a further 10 years ago, this figure now reaches 1.9 in 2020, testifying to the consumption of skin care products and the sophistication of the skincare routine at home. men: the beard becomes a fashion accessory. Normally it is recommended to change it every 3 to 4 shaves. On average, you should throw away your razor after five uses. By adopting a few good habits, you can hope to lengthen the life expectancy of your razor a little bit. Rinse it thoroughly after shaving and dry it. How do you recognize a blade that needs to be thrown away? Average efficiency: If your razor doesn't cut the first time, it's worn. A blade that is too old tends to become dull, so its capacity is reduced. If you use your razor every day, you may need to change your blades after a week. If you only shave once a month, your blades should last for several months, as long as you keep your razor in a clean, dry place. Daily shaving will tend to damage your skin. Indeed, razor burn dries the epidermis and promotes the risk of itching and redness. Likewise, the more you cut on a daily basis, the more you will increase the chances of causing ingrown hairs .... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- How to Sell Shavers on Amazon FBA June 10, 2022When it comes to shavers, you have a few different options when selling them. You can sell them on Amazon, eBay, or through your own website. In this article, we’re going to focus on how to sell shavers on Amazon FBA. We’ll show you how to use an FBA Calculator to determine your profit, and […]Nick Davis
- Hatteker Beard Trimmer Review November 17, 2021Many men are handling their own hair grooming at home, as they don’t want to be exposed to germs at a barbershop. There are many affordable men’s grooming kits to buy, but you may be confused as to which one to get. If you’re seeking something affordable, but that has good quality, the Hatteker Beard […]Nick Davis
- Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer Clipper Review November 10, 2021There are tons of options for men and women to trim excess hair from the head, face, and body, but you can’t use shavers or trimmers for the nose or ears. The best solution is the Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer Clipper – Professional Painless Eyebrow and Facial Hair Trimmer for Men and Women. The […]Nick Davis
- Wet Shaving Talk – Now Available On Amazon Music! July 4, 2022You’re listening to Wet Shaving Talk powered by Sharpologist.com where we’re dedicated to preserving the art and skill of classic shaving. I’m your host Joe Borrelli and today is July 4th,2022. Today on the Show: Happy Independence Day USA Wet Shaving Talk is now on Amazon Music & Audible Give-A-Way Winners First Thoughts High Noon […]Joe
- The Supply Single Edge Pro Adjustable Razor Review July 1, 2022The Supply Single Edge Pro adjustable safety razor was recently launched. I picked one up to see how it's built and who it's aimed at. Sourcemantic59
- Best Soap For Poison Ivy This Summer [7 Great Choices] June 29, 2022Poison ivy, a fast-growing plant with a spotted stem, is a bane of summer. It spreads quickly, popping up on paths, fences, and trees, and grows easily in shady areas. Poison ivy can be itchy and painful, so it's important to get rid of it as quickly as possible. SourceOtto
- Seven Fantastic Shave Soaps Under $15.00! March 8, 2022I Love Manufacturing Shave Soap.
- Scared Straight - How to Use a Straight Razor. February 22, 2022Ode to the Straight Razor:
- The Amazing Story of the Gillette Super Adjustable & Black Beauty February 15, 2022Background:
- Staycation Grooming Essentials July 28, 2021Many of us might not be stepping off the plane this year and soaking in that immediate burst of warm air, however, that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy what Great Britain has to offer. From sandy beaches to the beautiful countryside; even if we don’t get the much-anticipated sun, there’s plent Read article...
- 5 Best Electric Shavers in 2021 July 26, 2021It’s that time of year again where we delve into the best selling electric shavers throughout the year. We’ve looked at volume, reviews, obvious customer favourites and put together a round-up of the best electric shavers in 2021, let’s go… 5 Best Electric Shavers for Men in 2021 Read article...
- How To Remove Nose Hair With A Nose Hair Trimmer March 16, 2021Nose hair removal isn’t a necessity but it’s a popular part of grooming routines to maintain and neaten hair that protrudes from the nostrils, which can look unsightly and be something of a distraction for those who notice any overgrown nose hair. How To Remove Nose Hair With A Nose Read article...
- How to reduce razor rash after a traditional wet shave March 20, 2022Enjoying the smoothness of a traditional wet shave is about more than just your skill with a cut-throat razor. In fact, one of the most important parts of your shave begins once your razor’s sitting back on the shelf. That’s right, we’re talking about your post-shave routine. Below, we’ve put together our ultimate guide on […]Bradley Wicks
- Saving Money on Your Shave: Safety Vs Cartridge Razors March 10, 2022Whether it’s car insurance, house bills or shaving, it’s always nice to save some cash. The problem is that nobody wants to feel like they’re getting a lesser experience as a result. Sometimes, you get what you pay for and that’s okay – McDonalds versus Michelin Star. Other times, you and your wallet are taken […]Bradley Wicks
- How to recreate a barbershop shave at home December 23, 2021Read the best tips on how to recreate a barbershop shave at home with the Shaving Shack! Learn how to properly prepare your skin, create a traditional shaving lather and use a cut-throat razor. After many months of waiting, barbershops all over the UK have finally reopened their doors! However, the barbershop isn’t quite how […]Bradley Wicks
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.