Some blogs that talk about honey
Some blogs that talk about honey. The properties of honey are multiple: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidants (which reduce the formation of free radicals responsible for aging). Honey improves the retention of calcium and magnesium as well as the blood level of hemoglobin. On a daily basis, honey has beneficial effects on the skin. And you don't need a large amount to measure the effects. A teaspoon every day would improve the quality of our epidermis. Honey is therefore recommended against convulsive coughs, asthma, bronchitis, angina, influenza. It also improves sleep and fights headaches. - Fir honey is of great help. It is thus recommended against asthma, bronchitis, tracheitis, pharyngitis, rhinitis and colds. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Celebrating 6 Years of “The Job Swap Experiment” February 21, 2024Six years ago the National Honey Board, Almond Board of California, Project Apis m., and CollaborateUp united to illuminate the symbiotic relationship between honey bees and the agricultural industry in the inspiring documentary “The Job Swap Experiment.” In honor of the millions of honey bees pollinating almonds in the kickoff to the pollination season, it […]
- 5 Unique Honey-Sweetened Products from Winter Fancy Food Show February 5, 2024The first CPG and specialty food product-based trade show of the year — the Specialty Food Association’s Winter Fancy Food Show — blew into Las Vegas with a fresh, exciting outlook for 2024. Exhibitors who used honey to sweeten products did so in innovative, new ways: As a natural sweetener. Honey adds sweetness to products […]
- Queen’s Choice Award Winners Share Inside Scoop on Honey January 30, 2024The Queen’s Choice Award recognizes the best new innovative food and beverage products made with honey. We spoke to a few winners about the choice to use honey as a sweetener, flavor and functional ingredient in their award-winning products. Grains Almighty Gut Balance, Arnold Premium Breads, Oroweat and Brownberry Jane Tambascio, director of R&D, and […]
- The New Baby Carrot January 5, 2024
- Why is Pass the Honey Regenerative and not Organic? October 4, 2022Why Does Pass the Honey’s Honeycomb Not Carry a USDA Organic Label? The current USDA Organic certification Apiculture Standard (recommendations) are unachievable for the majority of beekeepers in the United States and in most other regions of the world. For this reason Pass the Honey takes a different approach to qualifying our products as authentic […]
- Retailer Spotlight: Ubuntu Café February 14, 2022Fellippe Esteves and Danielle Soldati are the owners of Ubuntu Café, a California-inspired all day cafe with global influences, using locally sourced ingredients, located in Long Beach, California. More
Dernières news du blog de : Jenessa Stark (food honey organic )
- How effective is honey for seasonal allergies? February 24, 2024Uncover the truth about using honey for seasonal allergies. Learn why there is no scientific evidence to support this age-old remedy. The post How effective is honey for seasonal allergies? appeared first on Honey Bee Suite.
- We are still free of Tropilaelaps mites, but for how long? January 23, 2024Should North American beekeepers worry about Tropilaelaps, the deadly Asian parasitic mite, or is it nothing to fear? Some think it will never get here, while others think warming temperatures will speed it along. The post We are still free of Tropilaelaps mites, but for how long? appeared first on Honey Bee Suite.
- Something sweetly strange: honey dippers & the art of dippering December 13, 2023Transform honey into a special occasion by dippering. Get insights into the advantages of using a honey dipper and learn the secrets of why it works. The post Something sweetly strange: honey dippers & the art of dippering appeared first on Honey Bee Suite.
Dernières news du blog de : Rusty Burlew (food honey organic )
- 2024 Pre Ramadan Sale - 25% Off Organic Honey Six Packs February 24, 2024Five Honeys Back In Stock Including Orange Blossom And Golden Pilosa Back In Stock After One Year - 25% Off Organic Honey Six Packs Until 8 March 2024 - Be different this Ramadan and gift award winning raw organic honey to your friends, family and neighbours.More
- Are Artificial Workout Supplements Like Whey Protein Good For You? February 11, 2024Side effects include gastrointestinal discomfort, such as bloating, gas, and diarrhea, as well as allergic reactions in some individuals. Furthermore, the study highlighted the potential long-term risks associated with artificial workout supplements, including liver and kidney damage, hormonal imbalances, and increased risk of chronic diseases.More
- How Raw Organic Honey Can Help Against Dark Circles February 7, 2024How to Use Raw Organic Honey for Dark CirclesTo harness the potential benefits of raw organic honey for dark circles, follow these simple steps:1. Start with clean, dry skin.2. Using clean fingertips or a cotton swab, gently apply a small amount of raw organic honey to the under-eye area.3. Leave the honey on for 15-20 […]
Dernières news du blog de : Latin Honey Shop (food honey organic )
- Unveiling the Sweet Secret: Exploring the Health Benefits of Raw Honey February 20, 2024Unveiling the Sweet Secret: Exploring the Health Benefits of Raw Honey From boosting immunity to promoting wound healing and supporting digestive health, the benefits of raw honey are truly remarkable. However, ...More
- MARTHA‘S CORONATION CROWN SCONES May 5, 2023MARTHA‘S CORONATION CROWN SCONES These scones are perfect for celebrating, as they are each shaped into crowns! Garnish with gold leaf or lustre spray if you’re feeling luxurious. They are flavoured with King Charles’ favourite tea: Darjeeling sweetened with honey. More
- Valentine's Day linzer with Honey February 14, 2023Valentine's Day linzer with Honey Preparation: Mix the ingredients, minus the strawberry jam, and knead a soft dough. Roll it into to 2-3 mm thick sheet on a floured work surface...More
Dernières news du blog de : Agnes Bobvos (food honey organic )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.