Some blogs that talk about honey
Some blogs that talk about honey. The properties of honey are multiple: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidants (which reduce the formation of free radicals responsible for aging). Honey improves the retention of calcium and magnesium as well as the blood level of hemoglobin. On a daily basis, honey has beneficial effects on the skin. And you don't need a large amount to measure the effects. A teaspoon every day would improve the quality of our epidermis. Honey is therefore recommended against convulsive coughs, asthma, bronchitis, angina, influenza. It also improves sleep and fights headaches. - Fir honey is of great help. It is thus recommended against asthma, bronchitis, tracheitis, pharyngitis, rhinitis and colds. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Better-for-You Baking Products Rise Higher with Honey May 10, 2022There’s a wide range of bakery products on grocery store shelves that consumers have craved since ovens came into existence. Both sweet and savory baked goods have an unparalleled appeal — from breads and crackers to indulgent cookies, muffins and decadent cakes. But, what if we could have a bakery item that wasn’t quite as […]
- Celebrating all Queen Bees on Mother’s Day May 2, 2022In case you’ve lost track of time, like many of us do these days, Mother’s Day is coming up THIS WEEKEND. We love Mother’s Day because with all that our mothers do – carpool, PTA, laundry, work, cook amazing meals – and every role they play – nurse, therapist, chauffeur, Superwoman – they deserve to […]
- Thirst Quenching Made-with-Honey Beverages Usher in Warmer Months April 26, 2022Last month’s Natural Products Expo West reflected the biggest trends and future-forward thinking in product development. The National Honey Board was thrilled to see — and taste test — the innovative snacking, baking and confectionery made-with-honey products on the show floor. But, what would a great new food product be without something to wash it […]
- Retailer Spotlight: Ubuntu Café February 14, 2022Fellippe Esteves and Danielle Soldati are the owners of Ubuntu Café, a California-inspired all day cafe with global influences, using locally sourced ingredients, located in Long Beach, California. More
- Busy Bee? These Healthy Honey Recipes Will Keep You Going February 8, 2022We turned to some of our favorite food bloggers and health experts for nutritious, easy, mouth watering ways to enjoy this energizing, bee-made snack. These healthy recipe ideas are about to be your go-to pick-me-ups.More
- 10 Books About Pollinators & Agriculture to Grow Your Bee Knowledge January 20, 2022Grab a cup of honeycomb-sweetened tea and steep yourself in knowledge with this bee-centric reading list. Learning about bees through books is one of our favorite things to do at Pass the Honey, so we rounded up some of the titles we’ve turned to in our quest to understand the imperative yet mysterious world of the […]
Latest news from : Jenessa Stark (food honey organic )
- Never lose your hive tool again May 16, 2022I wasn’t joking when I said I spend 80% of my beekeeping time searching for my hive tool. I’ve never been able to hang onto the dang thing, and I sometimes lose it before I get to the first hive. I begin by putting the tool in my hive tool pocket that’s sewn into my […]
- An intercaste queen stars in a class act of survival May 5, 2022If you follow the conventional wisdom, you will pinch that intercaste queen immediately and replace her with a “real queen.” A quick internet search for intercaste queen yields descriptions like “a useless, mutated bee,” “a reject,” “no good at all,” and “they have no purpose.” Nothing could be further from the truth unless your bottom […]
- It’s time to soapbox the new beekeepers May 3, 2022Okay, new beekeepers, I’ve never seen a soapbox either. Long ago, soap was shipped to retailers in sturdy wooden crates which were sometimes repurposed as small stages. The boxes could elevate an impromptu speaker above the crowd so he (usually he) could be heard by everyone. Because it was a favorite tactic of snake oil […]
Latest news from : Rusty (food honey organic )
- Latin Honey Shop Eid Sale 2022 April 17, 2022Sale Has Now EndedMore
- 13 Benefits To The Body During Fasting April 12, 2022A May 2015 study by King Saud University in Saudi Arabia found the following 13 benefits to the body during fasting. Raw organic honey water is an ideal way to replenish a fasting body for three reasons...More
- The Best Drink To Open Your Fast With This Ramadan March 27, 2022Drinking raw organic honey water has more effect on the body after a long day of fasting than at any other time. Few people know that water multiplies the health benefits of raw organic honey many times. Here are three amazing health benefits of drinking raw organic honey water on an empty stomach after a […]
Latest news from : Latin Honey Shop (food honey organic )
- 5 Common Myths About Honey March 10, 20225 Common Myths About Honey Honey is known to have numerous health benefits and is one of the most talked-about natural substances. As such, many misconceptions surrounding it have sprung up and we are here to clear some up.More
- The Benefits of Raw Chestnut Honey February 24, 2022Chestnut honey is a monofloral honey made primarily from the nectar of the chestnut tree flower. It is a stronger honey, with a particular flavour and a certain bitterness to it. It distinguishes itself by a darker pigment that renders it even more appealing. Rich in pollen, mineral salts and tannin, with a high proportion […]
- Natural, Organic Beauty - The Power of Propolis February 10, 2022You’re probably familiar with raw honey and pollen but you might not have heard as much about another bee-derived ingredient that’s known to have incredible health properties. I’m talking about bee propolis, or so-called “bee glue.”More
Latest news from : Agnes Bobvos (food honey organic )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.