Some blogs that talk about the coronavirus, the pandemic, the health crisis but also medical research because it is important to be aware of the latest research advances and, as they say, health is priceless . So don't hesitate to invest in masks, hand gel and wash regularly as recommended. To fight against covid, do not forget to: Wash your hands regularly or use an alcohol-based solution, Cough or sneeze in your elbow or in your handkerchief, Blow your nose in a disposable handkerchief and then throw it away, Wear a mask when the distance of one meter cannot be respected and wherever it is compulsory, Respect a distance of at least two meters with others, Limit social contacts as much as possible (6 maximum), Avoid touching your face , Air the rooms for 10 minutes, three times a day, Greet without shaking hands and stop hugging, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Breakthrough Infections in Vaccinated People Less Likely to Cause ‘Long COVID’ September 14, 2021Breakthrough Infections in Vaccinated People Less Likely to Cause ‘Long COVID’ Published: September 14, 2021There’s no question that vaccines are making a tremendous difference in protecting individuals and whole communities against infection and severe illness from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. And now, there’s yet another reason to get the vaccine: in the event […]
- COVID-19 Vaccination During Pregnancy Likely Benefits Moms and Babies September 13, 2021COVID-19 Vaccination During Pregnancy Likely Benefits Moms and Babies Published: September 13, 2021Natural transfer of antibodies may protect newborns Topics: Pregnancy and VaccinesInstitutions: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Learn More
- COVID-19 Vaccination During Pregnancy Likely Benefits Moms and Babies September 10, 2021COVID-19 Vaccination During Pregnancy Likely Benefits Moms and Babies [email protected]… Fri, 09/10/2021 - 15:36 Page Header COVID-19 Vaccination During Pregnancy Likely Benefits Moms and Babies Select a TopicAgingAlcoholAutismBloodBrainCancerChildrenClinical GuidelinesDietary SupplementsFirst RespondersHeartInfectious DiseasesLong COVIDLungsMIS-CMental HealthMinoritiesNervous SystemNutritionOral HealthPregnancySubstance Use Article Highlights Pregnant people develop high levels of protective antibodies after vaccination against COVID-19. Antibodies can be transferred […]
Latest news from : [email protected] (covid science )
- Ludovica Bizzaglia: 25-year-old Italian actress develops pericarditis days after second Moderna mRNA injection, would do it again “a million times” September 16, 2021TheCOVIDBlog.com September 16, 2021 ROME — A 25-year-old Italian actress and Instagram influencer missed the 78th Venice International Film Festival and cut her vacation short after post-injection heart issues. Ms. Ludovica Bizzaglia received her second Moderna mRNA injection on August 5, according to a video posted on Instagram. She was The post Ludovica Bizzaglia: 25-year-old […]
- Giulia Lucenti: 16-year-old Italian girl dead less than 24 hours after second Pfizer mRNA injection September 15, 2021TheCOVIDBlog.com September 15, 2021 (updated September 16, 2021) BASTILLE — A 16-year-old Italian girl is dead, in yet another senseless death that will be ignored and/or minimized by mainstream media. Ms. Giulia Lucenti received her second Pfizer mRNA injection on Wednesday, September 8 at 5:45 p.m. local time, according to The post Giulia Lucenti: 16-year-old […]
- Clint Bearden: 55-year-old Louisiana oil worker diagnosed with dementia 10 days after second Pfizer mRNA injection September 15, 2021TheCOVIDBlog.com September 15, 2021 OLLA, LOUISIANA — A 55-year-old oil worker and father-of-three is unlikely to ever return to work, leaving his family in a precarious situation. Mr. Clint Bearden received his second Pfizer mRNA injection on June 12, according to his wife, Kari Bearden. There were no immediate, apparent The post Clint Bearden: 55-year-old […]
Latest news from : admin (covid science )
- “I couldn’t control myself…I was just thinking ‘I’m losing my mind.’” March 23, 2021“I couldn’t control myself… I was just thinking ‘I’m losing my mind.’”Documentary photographer Ivan Agerton started experiencing psychotic symptoms in mid-December, after a mild case of Covid-19. He had trouble sleeping, bouts of paranoia, and auditory hallucinations, the New York Times reports. Agerton shared his story to raise awareness about the condition, which is rare but […]
- ‘There are thousands of variants of SARS-CoV-2 circulating in the population, and only a handful… March 18, 2021‘There are thousands of variants of SARS-CoV-2 circulating in the population, and only a handful are ‘variants of concern’.”A handful of coronavirus variants have become household names during the pandemic, including B.1.1.7, the so-called U.K. variant, and B.1.351, the South African variant. There are many others. Variants arise because viruses naturally mutate when they replicate, […]
- “After all, as viruses couldn’t live without a host, a dead host is a dead-end for viruses. March 17, 2021“After all, as viruses couldn’t live without a host, a dead host is a dead end for viruses. So, what’s the point of killing the host quicker?”Research published in February in the science journal BMJ showed that people infected with the B.1.1.7 variant of the coronavirus, which was first identified in the United Kingdom, are […]
- FDA Panel Sidesteps Decision for Broad Distribution of Booster Shots September 18, 2021Some medical experts say that in this case, inaction is also an action—either the US gives boosters or does not. That decision needs to be based on the best available evidence. Instead, there seems to be a desire to wait another 6 months for pristine randomized controlled studies.
- CDC Epidemiologist Discusses Sepsis, COVID-19 Link September 17, 2021The CDC’s Runa Gokhale, MD, MPH: “I think that there is a role for infection preventionists to play here, and they are a community that we’ve been trying to engage through some of our sepsis awareness and sepsis prevention efforts.”
- Sepsis Sufferers Getting Antibiotics Quicker September 17, 2021Patients with abnormally low blood pressure were less likely to receive antibiotics even though they could benefit from such treatment, according to a recent study.
Latest news from : (covid science )
- What is coronavirus? The different types of coronaviruses July 7, 2020**What is coronavirus?** Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause illness in humans and animals. Seven different types have been found in people, including those responsible for the SARS, MERS and COVID-19 epidemics.Early reports suggest the new virus is more contagious than the one causing SARS but less likely to cause severe symptoms. There […]
- Disinfecting surfaces for coronavirus: Does it reduce infection? July 7, 2020While scientists work to identify therapeutics and [vaccines to protect us against SARS-CoV-2](../../section/vaccination-diagnosis-treatment/), the most effective method of controlling the spread of the virus is through good hygiene and decontamination practises. So, does **disinfecting surfaces** for coronavirus work for disease control and prevention?Coronaviruses are made up of RNA and proteins that are surrounded by a […]
- Coronavirus seasonality: Is the spread likely to vary? July 7, 2020When designing public health responses to COVID-19, it is valuable to know whether transmission of the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 will vary seasonally, as occurs with other respiratory diseases such as influenza.Scientists have attempted to answer the question of **coronavirus seasonality** by studying the transmission dynamics of other human coronaviruses and by analysing the effect of […]
Latest news from : (covid science )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.