Some blogs that talk about the coronavirus, the pandemic, the health crisis but also medical research because it is important to be aware of the latest research advances and, as they say, health is priceless . So don't hesitate to invest in masks, hand gel and wash regularly as recommended. To fight against covid, do not forget to: Wash your hands regularly or use an alcohol-based solution, Cough or sneeze in your elbow or in your handkerchief, Blow your nose in a disposable handkerchief and then throw it away, Wear a mask when the distance of one meter cannot be respected and wherever it is compulsory, Respect a distance of at least two meters with others, Limit social contacts as much as possible (6 maximum), Avoid touching your face , Air the rooms for 10 minutes, three times a day, Greet without shaking hands and stop hugging, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- How Lessons From HIV Research Informed COVID-19 Vaccine Trials May 13, 2022How Lessons From HIV Research Informed COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Published: May 13, 2022A new study shows how community engagement approaches developed by the HIV Vaccine Trials Network strengthened COVID-19 vaccine trials Topics: Clinical Trials, Health Disparities, Infectious Diseases, Minorities, Underserved Populations and VaccinesInstitutions: NIH Office of the Director, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National […]
- How Lessons From HIV Research Informed COVID-19 Vaccine Trials May 11, 2022How Lessons From HIV Research Informed COVID-19 Vaccine Trials [email protected]… Wed, 05/11/2022 - 15:25 Page Header How Lessons From HIV Research Informed COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Select a TopicAgingAlcoholAutismBloodBrainCancerChildrenClinical GuidelinesDietary SupplementsFirst RespondersHeartInfectious DiseasesLong COVIDLungsMIS-CMental HealthMinoritiesNervous SystemNutritionOral HealthPregnancySubstance Use Article Highlights Many clinical trials need to increase enrollment of people who are Black or African American, American […]
- RADx Initiative: Bioengineering for COVID-19 at Unprecedented Speed and Scale May 3, 2022RADx Initiative: Bioengineering for COVID-19 at Unprecedented Speed and Scale Published: May 3, 2022The story behind this practice-changing, “test-at-home” transformation is deeply rooted in technologic and manufacturing innovation. The NIH’s National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB), working collaboratively with multiple partners across NIH, government, academia, and the private sector, has been privileged to […]
Latest news from : [email protected] (covid science )
- Mainstream media focus on “hero passenger” Darren Harrison landing plane in Florida, while completely whitewashing the suddenly incapacitated pilot May 13, 2022TheCOVIDBlog.com May 13, 2022 (last updated May 14, 2022 at 7:07 a.m. Pacific – REFRESH PAGE) UPDATED: May 14, 2022 (6:55 a.m. Pacific) This is getting weird. We received an email from Peter Manice, who’s signature says he’s the co-founder of Tailwind Air, which is listed on FlightAware as the The post Mainstream media focus […]
- Bill Gates: a look back on the vaccine godfather’s evolution as “at least I’m vaccinated or it would be worse” becomes official slogan of the COVID religion May 12, 2022TheCOVIDBlog.com May 12, 2022 Every successful commercial product needs a slogan. This blogger, while working for content marketing firms in the late 2000s and early 2010s, created slogans for various brands. Most of the inspirations came from the 1980s. “Raise you hand if you’re Sure” for Sure deodorant was a The post Bill Gates: a […]
- Caroline Rothstein: 38-year-old triple-vaxxed New York poet blames lax masking, Pfizer’s Paxlovid for her new “COVID-19 symptoms with a vengeance” May 10, 2022TheCOVIDBlog.com May 10, 2022 BROOKLYN — A 38-year-old poet and writer for, among others, Cosmopolitan and The Guardian, is unwilling to face reality as her health continually declines. Ms. Caroline Rothstein is a believer in all things COVID-19. She is a Twitter “blue check,” best known for her slam poetry. The post Caroline Rothstein: 38-year-old […]
Latest news from : admin (covid science )
- “I couldn’t control myself…I was just thinking ‘I’m losing my mind.’” March 23, 2021“I couldn’t control myself… I was just thinking ‘I’m losing my mind.’”Documentary photographer Ivan Agerton started experiencing psychotic symptoms in mid-December, after a mild case of Covid-19. He had trouble sleeping, bouts of paranoia, and auditory hallucinations, the New York Times reports. Agerton shared his story to raise awareness about the condition, which is rare but […]
- ‘There are thousands of variants of SARS-CoV-2 circulating in the population, and only a handful… March 18, 2021‘There are thousands of variants of SARS-CoV-2 circulating in the population, and only a handful are ‘variants of concern’.”A handful of coronavirus variants have become household names during the pandemic, including B.1.1.7, the so-called U.K. variant, and B.1.351, the South African variant. There are many others. Variants arise because viruses naturally mutate when they replicate, […]
- “After all, as viruses couldn’t live without a host, a dead host is a dead-end for viruses. March 17, 2021“After all, as viruses couldn’t live without a host, a dead host is a dead end for viruses. So, what’s the point of killing the host quicker?”Research published in February in the science journal BMJ showed that people infected with the B.1.1.7 variant of the coronavirus, which was first identified in the United Kingdom, are […]
- Weekly Rounds: New COVID-19 Variants, Robotic Surgery Challenges, and more May 13, 2022Take 5 minutes to catch up on Infection Control Today’s highlights for the week ending May 13.
- Team Effort Significantly Reduces Hospital-Onset C-difficile Infections May 12, 2022The interprofessional team implemented multiple evidenced-based interventions that demonstrated sustained compliance.
- Web-Based Hand Hygiene Application Improves HCW Compliance May 11, 2022Swiss hospital developed and implemented “Clean Hands,” and the results are significant over paper data collection.
Latest news from : (covid science )
- What is coronavirus? The different types of coronaviruses July 7, 2020**What is coronavirus?** Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that cause illness in humans and animals. Seven different types have been found in people, including those responsible for the SARS, MERS and COVID-19 epidemics.Early reports suggest the new virus is more contagious than the one causing SARS but less likely to cause severe symptoms. There […]
- Disinfecting surfaces for coronavirus: Does it reduce infection? July 7, 2020While scientists work to identify therapeutics and [vaccines to protect us against SARS-CoV-2](../../section/vaccination-diagnosis-treatment/), the most effective method of controlling the spread of the virus is through good hygiene and decontamination practises. So, does **disinfecting surfaces** for coronavirus work for disease control and prevention?Coronaviruses are made up of RNA and proteins that are surrounded by a […]
- Coronavirus seasonality: Is the spread likely to vary? July 7, 2020When designing public health responses to COVID-19, it is valuable to know whether transmission of the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 will vary seasonally, as occurs with other respiratory diseases such as influenza.Scientists have attempted to answer the question of **coronavirus seasonality** by studying the transmission dynamics of other human coronaviruses and by analysing the effect of […]
Latest news from : (covid science )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.