Some blogs about Iceland
Some blogs about Iceland, the land of ice. Island country in the North Atlantic Ocean, Iceland is made up of a main island representing 99.7% of its area (19th in the world in area) around which gravitate a few small islands and islets, located on the middle ridge. Atlantic of which it represents the only emerged part. This island is located in northern Europe, at the limit between the Atlantic Ocean and the Arctic Ocean. Even though it is hundreds of kilometers from its nearest neighbors (Greenland and the Faroe Islands), it is framed by an exclusive economic zone. The main characteristics of the Icelandic population can be found in its youth and homogeneity. Iceland's 348,450 (2018) share a large territory, but two-thirds (220,000) live in the metropolitan area of the capital Reykjavík. Icelanders live in harmony, with mutual respect and make family life a point of honor. We have the feeling that we lead a relaxed, simple life here, and that we have more time to devote to our passions and our projects. Iceland's economy is heavily dependent on fishing and its opportunities, which account for almost 60% of its export earnings. The health of the economy depends on the conditions of the seafood markets. For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Believe it March 5, 2021A few words about the book Believe It and why believing in yourself is the best you can do for your business The post Believe it first appeared on I heart Reykjavík.
- Icelandic Christmas cheer – for charity! December 7, 2020Learn about our whacky Icelandic Christmas tradition while supporting a good cause. The post Icelandic Christmas cheer – for charity! first appeared on I heart Reykjavík.
- Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end August 10, 2020An important announcement The post Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end first appeared on I heart Reykjavík.
Latest news from : Auður - I Heart Reykjavík (iceland tourism travel )
- Icelandic Women: Feminism in Iceland January 15, 2021The article Icelandic Women: Feminism in Iceland was originally published on I am Reykjavik and you can view the original version here: Icelandic Women: Feminism in Iceland. For more great content about Iceland, visit our website I am Reykjavik or follow us on social media. Iceland, the Viking country full of volcanoes, glaciers, black sand […]
- Iceland Map Explained for Tourists November 27, 2020The article Iceland Map Explained for Tourists was originally published on I am Reykjavik and you can view the original version here: Iceland Map Explained for Tourists. For more great content about Iceland, visit our website I am Reykjavik or follow us on social media. Iceland is a destination like no other in the world. […]
- BSI Bus Terminal in Reykjavik September 2, 2020The article BSI Bus Terminal in Reykjavik was originally published on I am Reykjavik and you can view the original version here: BSI Bus Terminal in Reykjavik. For more great content about Iceland, visit our website I am Reykjavik or follow us on social media. This blog is usually related to touristic information on what […]
Latest news from : Berglind Ros (iceland tourism travel )
- Travel to Iceland by air January 3, 2019Iceland Travel Blog offers you an opportunity to travel to Iceland by air, don’t miss the chance! In addition to normal one-way and return fares a number of attractive excursion and family fares are available, as well as group fares for various sizes of groups. Air fares also differ between seasons. For full details of […]
- Travel to Iceland by sea December 25, 2018SMYRIL LINE: The Faroe Islands’ Smyril Line operates a weekly passenger- and car-ferry service from Bergen in Norway and Hanstholm in Denmark to Lerwick in the Shetland Islands, the Faroe Islands and Seyðisfjörður in Iceland. Check out all Iceland travel tours. For further information contact any of the following offices: Faroe Islands • SMYRIL LINE J. Broncksgøta […]
- Domestic Transportation December 24, 2018icetourist.is is definitely the best travel guide to Iceland. By air AIR ICELAND operates regular scheduled flights from Reykjavík to major domestic airports in all parts of the country. Furthermore, in co-operation with several bus companies, Air Iceland can offer an air/bus connection to over 40 towns all over Iceland. Search for Domestic Air Services […]
Latest news from : TusoDikens (iceland tourism travel )
- Reykjavik Food Walk | Iceland’s highest rated food tour! May 15, 2022Today I’m talking about the Reykjavik Food Walk – and you might remember that I’ve joined this tour before, but it has changed and improved quite a bit since last time. This improved food walk tour features new and exciting... The post Reykjavik Food Walk | Iceland’s highest rated food tour! appeared first on Iceland […]
- Iceland Highlands | Driving to Maelifell + Langisjor May 8, 2022The post Iceland Highlands | Driving to Maelifell + Langisjor appeared first on Iceland with a View.
- Múlagljúfur Canyon | Waterfall Hike in East Iceland April 10, 2022The post Múlagljúfur Canyon | Waterfall Hike in East Iceland appeared first on Iceland with a View.
Latest news from : Jeannie (iceland tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.