Some blogs that talk about honey
Some blogs that talk about honey. The properties of honey are multiple: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidants (which reduce the formation of free radicals responsible for aging). Honey improves the retention of calcium and magnesium as well as the blood level of hemoglobin. On a daily basis, honey has beneficial effects on the skin. And you don't need a large amount to measure the effects. A teaspoon every day would improve the quality of our epidermis. Honey is therefore recommended against convulsive coughs, asthma, bronchitis, angina, influenza. It also improves sleep and fights headaches. - Fir honey is of great help. It is thus recommended against asthma, bronchitis, tracheitis, pharyngitis, rhinitis and colds. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Sweets & Snacks Expo Showcases Innovative Honey Products June 28, 2022There’s no doubt that consumers — and manufacturers — have spent more time at home the last two years than ever before. Bridging the gap between at-home inspiration and in-person purchases was a major theme of the 2022 Sweets & Snacks Expo. Market research firm IRI’s Sally Lyons Wyatt opened the trade show speaking about […]
- Celebrating National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month with the Pollinators that make it Possible June 20, 2022Happy National Pollinator Week! This week, we not only celebrate our honey bees and the sweet honey they provide to us, but we also salute the hard work of other pollinators including butterflies, birds, bats, beetles, and more! Now in its fifteenth year, National Pollinator Week’s history began when the U.S. Senate approved and designated […]
- Unique Flavor Trends, Occasions Reflect Honey’s Arrival in Candy, Snack Categories June 9, 2022Hundreds of companies at this year’s Sweets & Snacks Expo wanted to make one thing clear: If it doesn’t taste good, it’s not worth presenting to the consumer. No matter what the trend reflected on the show floor was — plant-based, reduced sugar or exploring what “better for you” really means — the bottom line […]
- Retailer Spotlight: Ubuntu Café February 14, 2022Fellippe Esteves and Danielle Soldati are the owners of Ubuntu Café, a California-inspired all day cafe with global influences, using locally sourced ingredients, located in Long Beach, California. MoreJenessa Stark
- Busy Bee? These Healthy Honey Recipes Will Keep You Going February 8, 2022We turned to some of our favorite food bloggers and health experts for nutritious, easy, mouth watering ways to enjoy this energizing, bee-made snack. These healthy recipe ideas are about to be your go-to pick-me-ups.MoreJenessa Stark
- 10 Books About Pollinators & Agriculture to Grow Your Bee Knowledge January 20, 2022Grab a cup of honeycomb-sweetened tea and steep yourself in knowledge with this bee-centric reading list. Learning about bees through books is one of our favorite things to do at Pass the Honey, so we rounded up some of the titles we’ve turned to in our quest to understand the imperative yet mysterious world of the […]Jenessa Stark
- Dead in 5 weeks: Why honey bee lives are so short July 1, 2022Honey bee workers live from 4 to 6 weeks, or so they say. But the true lifespan depends on many factors, beginning with how we count. Twenty-one days pass from the moment an egg is laid until adult emergence. That’s three weeks. After emergence, adults can live about 5 weeks more. But even that number […]Rusty
- Black Bears in the Beeyard June 29, 2022Why Did the Bear Cross the Road? This is a story about complacency, rationalization, and ignoring the advice I give to others. It’s about a bear I barely knew. And, ultimately, it’s about the generosity of beekeepers I never met. So let’s take it from the top. My home borders the 110,000-acre Capitol State Forest […]Rusty
- A beekeeper’s brush with disaster June 22, 2022It pays to expect the unexpected. Even those of us who have never experienced an allergic reaction can suddenly face serious trouble. Steve Weeks, a ten-year beekeeper in North Vancouver, BC, Canada, sent me the following account of his allergic reaction to a beekeeper-normal number of stings. He was lucky. With help from his wife, […]Rusty
- Latin Honey Shop Eid Sale 2022 July 4, 2022Last Chance - Sale Has Now EndedMoreLatin Honey Shop
- How To Manage Eczema And Dry Skin Naturally June 12, 2022What is the link between eczema and non-organic milk? Why do eczema and dry skin flare up during the winter months? Why do asthma, hay fever and eczema come as a package? Can you really apply raw honey directly onto eczema? What are three ways to manage eczema and dry skin naturally?MoreLatin Honey Shop
- Five Reasons Why You Should Pack Raw Organic Honey In Your Holiday Bag May 21, 2022Millions of holidays will be spoiled or cut short this year because of common illnesses that could have been prevented. Packing a couple of jars of raw honey in your first aid kit is not only cheaper than the average first aid kit, it can save you a great deal of bother on your holiday.MoreLatin Honey Shop
- World Bee Day - 20 May - May 20, 2022To raise awareness of the importance of pollinators The UN dedicated 20th of May to the Bees. It is vital to our survivals to recognise the importance of the honey bee and other pollinators in our food system and bio-diversity.MoreTamas Sandor
- 5 Common Myths About Honey March 10, 20225 Common Myths About Honey Honey is known to have numerous health benefits and is one of the most talked-about natural substances. As such, many misconceptions surrounding it have sprung up and we are here to clear some up.MoreTamas Sandor
- The Benefits of Raw Chestnut Honey February 24, 2022Chestnut honey is a monofloral honey made primarily from the nectar of the chestnut tree flower. It is a stronger honey, with a particular flavour and a certain bitterness to it. It distinguishes itself by a darker pigment that renders it even more appealing. Rich in pollen, mineral salts and tannin, with a high proportion […]Agnes Bobvos
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.