Real Estate blog
Because real estate is an area that is becoming more and more important in people's lives ... Apartments are becoming increasingly rare in large capitals and more and more residents are returning to live in small towns, in the countryside, to escape the exorbitant prices and the stress of big cities ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, article sponsored, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Understanding Listing Agreement Types July 4, 2022Whether you are a prospective real estate agent learning the ropes of the real estate business or a prospective homeowner looking to hire an agent or broker, understanding some of the industry jargon is essential. Not only will it keep you informed throughout the process, but it will also help you understand your options, no […]Real Estate Express
- 6 Wix Templates to Create an Awesome Real Estate Website June 29, 2022Having your own website is a must for today’s professionals no matter what industry you work in. As a real estate agent or broker, this is even more important as it is a key way to differentiate yourself from the competition, generate quality leads, increase your lead conversion, and much more. However, many people shy […]Real Estate Express
- How Advanced Technology Will Help Real Estate Agents, Not Replace Them June 27, 2022Technology is rapidly advancing in every aspect of our lives, and, while it can improve some business models and processes, there is some concern that technological advances may eventually take over some professions, namely working as a real estate agent. However, it’s appearing very evident that finding a proper balance between technology and personalized service […]Real Estate Express
- Stone Real Estate strongholds North Sydney’s market with newest Crows Nest office June 29, 2022Australia’s fastest-growing real estate network to capitalise on market strength in Sydney’s north shore suburb of Crows Nest with a new office and a relocation of its New Projects division. Boutique real estate firm Stone Real Estate has added a Crows Nest office to its repertoire, capitalising on fast-growing momentum across Australia. Despite the real […]Marketing Stonerealestate
- Why your budget for FY23 will be the most important budget you’ll need to prepare June 20, 2022As Australia emerges towards a new economic normal, economists and the government alike are urging businesses to continue to prepare for uncertainty. It’s no secret that interest rate rises and surging inflation will have a significant impact on the economy, but it’s also clear that both local and global events are influencing Aussie markets significantly. […]Marketing Stonerealestate
- What’s the right property move before the EOFY? May 23, 2022Earlier this month, for the first time in over a decade, The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) moved the cash rate from a record low of 0.1 per cent to 0.35 per cent. Banks across the country, including the big four, were quick to match the RBA’s move, swiftly passing this .25 point rise onto […]Michelle Sleeman
- Renting A House Or An Apartment: Which Is The Better Option June 14, 2022Are you trying to decide between renting a home or an apartment? There are pros and cons to both housing...Kyle Hiscock
- The 5 Most Important Factors To Consider When Buying A House June 8, 2022What Do Buyers Care About Most When Making a Home Purchase? Buying a home is a critical decision, and it’s...Kyle Hiscock
- What Buyers And Sellers Need To Know About An Appraisal Gap June 1, 2022When buying a home, it is probably crucial that you don’t overpay. On the other hand, when you’re selling, you...Kyle Hiscock
- Talk of The Town: July 2022 July 1, 2022LET’S GO BACK TO 1912 River City, Iowa, July 1912: It’s the fictional setting for The Music Man, the 1957 Tony-winning Broadway hit and 1962 Oscar-nominated film starring Robert Preston and Shirley Jones. Let’s follow Harold Hill, a traveling con man, as he arrives in town hoping to swindle the townsfolk with one of his […]Dream Town Realty
- 5 Things to do this Weekend: July 1 June 29, 2022Summer is here with plenty of opportunities to explore different neighborhoods, enjoy music and food at street festivals, and discover new cultural opportunities. Here’s a round-up of five activities that we found most interesting for you this week! See a Legend, Support a Great Cause The Foundation To Be Named Later brings together communities and […]Dream Town Realty
- 5 Things to do in the North Shore: July 1 June 29, 2022Summer is here with plenty of opportunities to explore different communities, enjoy music and food at festivals, and discover new cultural opportunities. Here’s a round-up of five activities that we found most interesting for you this week! Mamma Mia, Here We Go to Ravinia Again! No, they’re not the holograms in London, they’re the real […]Dream Town Realty
- Work has begun for the apartments “Chalets Saint -Victor” in Praz-sur-Arly June 22, 2021Digging work has started beginning of June. In the heart of the village, this residence of 1 to 5 bedrooms apartments, is offering stunning views on the mountains and the village. L’article Work has begun for the apartments “Chalets Saint -Victor” in Praz-sur-Arly est apparu en premier sur Stone and Living.stoneliving
- Chalets de Flore : Work in progress June 7, 2021We are pleased to announce that the builing works for our new property development has sarted in May, with a completion date scheduled for end of 2022. This unique property development includes 16 news apartments divided in two large chalets, each have a panoramic views on the Mont-Blanc. Combloux, “The Pearl of the Alps”, as […]stoneliving
- Combloux: investing in real estate in the “pearl of the Alps” August 6, 2020If you want to invest in a property in the mountains, you are probably wondering where your choice should go, as the possibilities are so great. However, if there is one destination which is still little known and which has nevertheless become in a few years one of the most popular ski resorts for French […]stoneliving
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.