Real Estate blog
Because real estate is an area that is becoming more and more important in people's lives ... Apartments are becoming increasingly rare in large capitals and more and more residents are returning to live in small towns, in the countryside, to escape the exorbitant prices and the stress of big cities ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, article sponsored, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Top Real Estate Brokers Give Us Their Perspective on Hiring Trends January 12, 2022How are real estate brokers hiring these days? Where do you find the right brokerage for your personality and career goals? What are real estate brokers looking for before they hire and how are hiring trends impacting real estate brokers? We talked to three brokers who gave us their perspectives on hiring and what makes […]
- Review: RISMedia’s January 2022 Digital Magazine January 10, 2022At Real Estate Express, we want our customers to have all the resources they need to be successful in real estate. That’s why we’ve teamed up with RISMedia, the leading provider of the most relevant and up-to-date information related to the residential real estate market. As their Strategic Education Partner, we are able to give our […]
- Trick of the Trade: Networking for Real Estate Professionals January 5, 2022Networking. A delight for some, a nightmare for others. Whatever your feelings are about networking, it is an essential part of being a real estate agent. However, just because it’s necessary, doesn’t mean that it can’t be fun and personally fulfilling as well. We asked real estate agents across the country for some tips about […]
Latest news from : Real Estate Express (notary real_estate )
- 2022 Property Market Forecast December 21, 2021La Nina is bringing cool weather and rain to the south east of our country, and while there’s a risk it could dampen our spirits, will it have the same cooling effect on our white-hot property market? Fuelled by record low interest rates, the Australian property market is hotter and more resilient than ever. Relatively […]
- First Home Owner Grant; What is it and who’s eligible? December 13, 2021Faced with some of the highest property prices in the country, and even the world, for many first home buyers, the prospect of purchasing a home is even more challenging than it is exciting. Unprecedented buyer demand, record low interest rates and incredibly low stock levels have resulted in house prices soaring, ultimately making entering […]
- The Pros and Cons of selling in Summer December 8, 2021Traditionally, the property market takes a break over the holiday period with spring crowned the ultimate time to sell. This year however, is shaping up quite differently. Buoyed by record low interest rates, the market is hotter than the weather and the spring selling season is extending well into the warmer months. Don’t just take […]
Latest news from : Michelle Sleeman (notary real_estate )
- Things To Consider When Shipping A Car July 20, 2021How to Ship A Car Did you just buy or sell a home and are relocating a long-distance? Do you...
- Home Depot Truck Rentals: What to Know Including Pricing April 12, 2021What You Should Know About Home Depot Rental Trucks Are you researching what to know about renting a Home Depot...
- 16 Things To Do Before Listing Your Home For Sale March 31, 2021If you’re getting ready to put your house on the market, then it’s time to consider making some changes. There...
Latest news from : Kyle Hiscock (notary real_estate )
- 5 Things to do in the North Shore: Jan 14 January 12, 2022Winter is here with new and varied ways for you to explore around town and online. Here’s a round-up of five activities that we found most interesting this week. Don’t forget: limited capacities and vaccination requirements apply at many venues. Please check the details and for any updates before finalizing your plans! Celebrate an Everlasting […]
- 5 Things to do this Weekend: Jan 14 January 12, 2022Winter is here with new and varied ways for you to explore around town and online. Here’s a round-up of five activities that we found most interesting this week. Don’t forget: limited capacities and vaccination requirements apply at many venues. Please check the details and for any updates before finalizing your plans! Witness an Epic […]
- 5 Things to do this Weekend: Jan 7 January 5, 2022Winter is here, offering new and varied ways to explore around town and online. Here’s a round-up of five activities that we found especially appealing. Don’t forget: Limited capacities and vaccination requirements apply at many venues. Please check the details and for any updates before finalizing your plans! Be Moved by Theater Grab your tickets […]
Latest news from : Dream Town Realty (notary real_estate )
- Work has begun for the apartments “Chalets Saint -Victor” in Praz-sur-Arly June 22, 2021Digging work has started beginning of June. In the heart of the village, this residence of 1 to 5 bedrooms apartments, is offering stunning views on the mountains and the village. L’article Work has begun for the apartments “Chalets Saint -Victor” in Praz-sur-Arly est apparu en premier sur Stone and Living.
- Chalets de Flore : Work in progress June 7, 2021We are pleased to announce that the builing works for our new property development has sarted in May, with a completion date scheduled for end of 2022. This unique property development includes 16 news apartments divided in two large chalets, each have a panoramic views on the Mont-Blanc. Combloux, “The Pearl of the Alps”, as […]
- Combloux: investing in real estate in the “pearl of the Alps” August 6, 2020If you want to invest in a property in the mountains, you are probably wondering where your choice should go, as the possibilities are so great. However, if there is one destination which is still little known and which has nevertheless become in a few years one of the most popular ski resorts for French […]
Latest news from : stoneliving (notary real_estate )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.