Real Estate blog
Because real estate is an area that is becoming more and more important in people's lives ... Apartments are becoming increasingly rare in large capitals and more and more residents are returning to live in small towns, in the countryside, to escape the exorbitant prices and the stress of big cities ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, article sponsored, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Free Webinar Explores How to Get Into Real Estate As a Spanish Speaker September 15, 2021Do you speak Spanish? Are you interested in starting a career in real estate? Then, this free webinar is for you! Join this free Spanish webinar on September 23rd, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST. In this free webinar, our panel of experts will cover the ins and outs of getting your real estate license […]
- Review: RISMedia’s September Digital Magazine September 13, 2021At Real Estate Express, we want our customers to have all the resources they need to be successful in real estate. That’s why we’ve teamed up with RISMedia, the leading provider of the most relevant and up-to-date information related to the residential real estate market. As their Strategic Education Partner, we are able to give our […]
- 5 Common New Real Estate Agent Mistakes September 8, 2021When getting started in real estate, it’s important to understand the common mistakes that can prevent you from realizing your full potential. Take your real estate career further, faster, by avoiding the following missteps. Not having a business plan When you become a real estate agent you’re essentially starting your own business. However, many real […]
Latest news from : Real Estate Express (notary real_estate )
- Our guide to selling off-market August 16, 2021Contrary to the adage woven into the very fabric of the real estate industry – you can, in fact, sell a secret. How? Selling off-market. Record low interest rates and even lower stock compounded by pent up buyer demand have combined to make off-market sales increasingly appealing for vendors and buyers alike. An alternative to […]
- Just like property prices, building costs are soaring May 26, 2021Recent data released in the latest Domain House Price Report shows that Sydney house prices rose on average more than $100,000 in the first three months of this year, making it the fastest quarterly growth since records began in 1993. But it’s not just house prices across the country that are climbing at an unprecedented […]
- Can an apartment really be better than a house? April 22, 2021The Great Australian Dream no longer hinges on owning a two-storey home on a generous block of land. Today, the dream is to find a home that is synonymous with one’s desired lifestyle – whether it be a house, an apartment, or in some cases – even a converted bus. With the market moving at […]
Latest news from : Michelle Sleeman (notary real_estate )
- Things To Consider When Shipping A Car July 20, 2021How to Ship A Car Did you just buy or sell a home and are relocating a long-distance? Do you...
- Home Depot Truck Rentals: What to Know Including Pricing April 12, 2021What You Should Know About Home Depot Rental Trucks Are you researching what to know about renting a Home Depot...
- 16 Things To Do Before Listing Your Home For Sale March 31, 2021If you’re getting ready to put your house on the market, then it’s time to consider making some changes. There...
Latest news from : Kyle Hiscock (notary real_estate )
- Property Spotlight: 30 W Oak St #5E September 17, 2021Experience sophisticated Gold Coast living in this 2-bedroom condominium featuring abundant natural light, 11-foot ceilings, and honed Bianco white marble floors. Perfect for elegant entertaining, the spacious open floor plan features a dramatic and gorgeous kitchen from the esteemed Poggenpohl Chicago design studio. The at-home chef will fall in love with the abundant cabinet space, […]
- 5 Things to do in the North Shore: September 17- September 19 September 15, 2021Another change of the seasons is upon us and that means an even greater variety of things to do around town and online. Here’s a round-up of five activities that we found especially appealing. Don’t forget: Limited capacities, timed entries, mask requirements, social distancing and other policies are still in effect at many venues and […]
- 5 Things to do this Weekend: September 17 – September 19 September 15, 2021Another change of the seasons is upon us and that means an even greater variety of things to do around town and online. Here’s a round-up of five activities that we found especially appealing. Don’t forget: Limited capacities, timed entries, mask requirements, social distancing and other policies are still in effect at many venues and […]
Latest news from : Dream Town Realty (notary real_estate )
- Work has begun for the apartments “Chalets Saint -Victor” in Praz-sur-Arly June 22, 2021Digging work has started beginning of June. In the heart of the village, this residence of 1 to 5 bedrooms apartments, is offering stunning views on the mountains and the village. L’article Work has begun for the apartments “Chalets Saint -Victor” in Praz-sur-Arly est apparu en premier sur Stone and Living.
- Chalets de Flore : Work in progress June 7, 2021We are pleased to announce that the builing works for our new property development has sarted in May, with a completion date scheduled for end of 2022. This unique property development includes 16 news apartments divided in two large chalets, each have a panoramic views on the Mont-Blanc. Combloux, “The Pearl of the Alps”, as […]
- Combloux: investing in real estate in the “pearl of the Alps” August 6, 2020If you want to invest in a property in the mountains, you are probably wondering where your choice should go, as the possibilities are so great. However, if there is one destination which is still little known and which has nevertheless become in a few years one of the most popular ski resorts for French […]
Latest news from : stoneliving (notary real_estate )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.