The notarial profession is a liberal profession and it is therefore necessary to manage its study like a true entrepreneur. The notary is also responsible for the acts he writes for the balance of his office. The notary profession is part of the Legal field. Representatives of state power, appointed by the Keeper of the Seals, the 14,000 French notaries are public officers. They are under the authority of a departmental or interdepartmental chamber, and notarial offices are placed under the supervision of a public prosecutor. Each document, deed or contract, signed, dated, and kept by a notary gains legal authenticity with regard to the law. A notary (rome code D1214) intervenes in various fields. Compensation. The notary is remunerated for his service in a distinct manner depending on the deeds. He receives emoluments, that is to say fees, the amount of which is fixed by decree. ... Example: for a real estate sale exceeding € 60,000, the remuneration of the notary is 0.825% + € 411.25 excluding tax. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Mortgage Refinance Volume Slows While First Time Home Buyer Applications Increase August 27, 2021The mortgage loan market has had shifts over the past couple months with an up this week, down last week pattern. Within that pattern is statistics that show refinance volume has slowed while first time home buyer applications have increased. Understanding the trends and predictions is helpful for home buyers. The following articles include valuable
- Single Family Home Sales Increase in July After 3 Months of Decline August 27, 2021Surging home prices and strong demand caused a three month reduction in single family homes sales, but this trend was reversed with a small 1% increase in July. According to a recent article written by Lucia Mutikani for Reuters.com “Sales of new U.S. single-family homes increased in July after three straight monthly declines, but housing market momentum
- Understanding Home Sales Statistics July 29, 2021It is well known that home sales and mortgage loan statistics have reached and surpassed historic performance. With a variety of sources for how these statistics are tracked, it can become confusing to understand. A recent article by Jann Swanson for MortgageNewsDaily.com includes detailed explanations about Fannie Mae forecasts and the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) Index. The
Latest news from : Notary Near You (notary real_estate )
- Becoming a Notary Public: Notary as a Side Hustle September 16, 2021a Notary Public Side Hustle could be for You The world of work is changing, and you’ll often hear how important it is to have a secondary source of income. Prices are rising, and we’re learning to prioritize our mental health above all (rightfully so). Sure, you can turn your creative hobby into a money-making […]
- WHEN CAN A NOTARY ALSO BE A WITNESS? September 14, 2021Notary Witness As a Notary Public, you have certainly been faced with questions surrounding notary witnesses. Documents you are notarizing must also be witnessed and your clients assume you can do both. Can you? Maybe, but, that depends on your state’s laws. Ideally, you should seek another party to witness and not serve as both. […]
- Website Basics: The Do’s and Don’ts September 8, 2021Website Basics Are you putting off building a website for your mobile notary business because it just seems like too much work? If learning to code, sourcing photographs, and figuring out how to create forms sounds overwhelming, we’ve got great news! You don’t need to know how to do any of that to build a […]
Latest news from : Scott Chandler (notary real_estate )
- Tuesday Notary Titans With Bill Soroka And Laura Biewer 9 - 14 - 21 September 16, 2021
- Signing Agencies Vs. Escrow Title Companies - By Abraham Zamora September 13, 2021
- Part Two Tuesday Notary Titans With Laura Biewer And Bill Soroka 9 - 7-21 September 8, 2021
Latest news from : (notary real_estate )
- Everything You Need to Know about Notarizing Your Will July 11, 2021You may have heard that notarizing your will is a necessity. However, how true is this? Even though the wills that lawyers draw up are mostly notarized, there’s no requirement for this. The will itself does not need to be notarized; rather, it’s the “self-proving affidavit” that requires notarization. After a person dies, his will… […]
- Can a Family Member Notarize Your Documents? July 4, 2021As a notary service, one of the most common questions we hear at SLO Notary is whether a family member can notarize your document. Having a relative who is a qualified and licensed notary public can be convenient. You can get family discounts and they may also be available outside of regular business hours. However, using… […]
- Why a Notary Is Essential for Every Single Business June 10, 2021A notary is essential for every single business that hopes to save money and time and ensure that their customers are always protected. Renewing or starting a notary from scratch does not cost too much, making this a small investment for most businesses. However, the benefits that a notary provides any business makes them well… […]
Latest news from : Dylan Smith (notary real_estate )
- Single Sign-On is Here September 14, 2021Here at Notarize, our team works hard to ensure that trust, security, and ease-of-use are all woven into the very fabric of our product — which is why we’re excited to announce that signers and businesses alike can now use Single-Sign On (SSO) to access their Notarize account.
- Notarize and Snapdocs Partner to Make Digital Home Closings Faster and More Seamless for Borrowers September 9, 2021Today at Notarize, we're thrilled to announce that we're partnering with Snapdocs, a leading digital closing platform for the mortgage industry, to deliver an end-to-end digital closing experience that now includes Notarize’s market-leading RON solution. Snapdocs enables lenders to connect with all parties and technologies involved in a mortgage transaction to complete the entire closing […]
- Notarize Welcomes Lisa Kalscheur as Chief Marketing Officer September 2, 2021Today Notarize is thrilled to announce the appointment of Lisa Kalscheur as our first Chief Marketing Officer. Lisa was most recently CMO of Kibo, a growth-stage Vista Equity Partners company, where she led marketing during a period of record growth. Lisa has a long history of building high-performing marketing teams for technology companies such as […]
Latest news from : Notarize (notary real_estate )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.