The notarial profession is a liberal profession and it is therefore necessary to manage its study like a true entrepreneur. The notary is also responsible for the acts he writes for the balance of his office. The notary profession is part of the Legal field. Representatives of state power, appointed by the Keeper of the Seals, the 14,000 French notaries are public officers. They are under the authority of a departmental or interdepartmental chamber, and notarial offices are placed under the supervision of a public prosecutor. Each document, deed or contract, signed, dated, and kept by a notary gains legal authenticity with regard to the law. A notary (rome code D1214) intervenes in various fields. Compensation. The notary is remunerated for his service in a distinct manner depending on the deeds. He receives emoluments, that is to say fees, the amount of which is fixed by decree. ... Example: for a real estate sale exceeding € 60,000, the remuneration of the notary is 0.825% + € 411.25 excluding tax. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- It’s No Surprise that Refinance Mortgage Application Volume Continues to Fall April 28, 2022If you have kept an eye on mortgage interest rates as they climb to the highest point in years, it’s no surprise to read this article on MortgageNewsDaily state “The Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) latest weekly mortgage application data shows an ongoing and unsurprising decline in refinance applications.” In light of increased prices and rising
- Mortgage Interest Rates have seen Biggest Quarterly Climb in 28 years April 28, 2022This spike is a result of rising inflation and Federal Reserve rate hikes. The consumer price index (CPI) rose to 8.5% which is the highest level since 1981. The Federal Reserve starting rate hikes in March was the first increase since 2018. It is expected that the Federal Reserve will continue with rate hikes due
- Mortgage Application Volume Drops 8% in One Week March 25, 2022Rapidly rising mortgage interest rates are having a direct impact on mortgage application volumes, particularly for mortgage refinance applications. In an article by Adam DeSanctis for the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) “The Market Composite Index, a measure of mortgage loan application volume, decreased 8.1 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis from one week earlier. On
Latest news from : Notary Near You (notary real_estate )
- Mobile Notary Location Guidelines: Can you be a notary in multiple states? May 5, 2022Question: Can you be a notary in multiple states? The short answer is yes, but you’d need specific requirements and qualifications to accomplish this. Not all states will allow this. For example, the state of New York will enable non-residents to apply for a notary license in the state only if they are operating a […]
- Where Can I Find My State’s Notary Exam Requirement? April 19, 2022Do I have to take a Notary Exam? To become a Notary Public, you will likely have to take a notary exam, and you may be required to take continuing education courses. Keep in mind a notary exam or continuing education courses are not required in all states. To determine if your state requires applicants […]
- Types of Notary Publics April 5, 2022Are There Different Types of Notary Publics? Although the types of notary documents that need to be notarized can vary greatly, there are only a few different types of notarizations. It is the customer’s responsibility to identify which type of notarization they need when requesting notary services. Notary Publics are not permitted to decide on […]
Latest news from : Scott Chandler (notary real_estate )
- Great help May 16, 2022Â Cristina did a great job helping us with our house closing documents. Â She arrived on time and had all paperwork ready for us with all items tabbed that had to be signed or initialed. I would recommend using Cristina for all your needs. Â Thank you again CristinaÂ
- How To Overcome Notary Anxiety And Stay Motivated - By Abraham Zamora May 7, 2022
- Have Notary, Will Travel May 3, 2022Fabulous service within an unbelievably short time frame - like one day. I was in need of an I9 verification in order to start within 4 days and Danielle was available and came to my home to do the verify. She was able to unravel some software glitches - namely AdBlock Plus interfering w/the verification […]
Latest news from : (notary real_estate )
- 5 Things to Consider When Hiring the Right Notary Public in California May 15, 2022It’s no secret that the demand for notaries in the United States has increased significantly over the past few years – and it seems the trend is here to stay. However, one challenge that people often face is to choose the notary public that suits their needs. Gone are the days when certification was enough… […]
- Important Documents That Need to be Notarized March 15, 2022A notary public is a professional who is authorized to serve as an unbiased and impartial witness to sign important documents. Besides inspecting the document to verify its authenticity, they screen the signers for their true identity, willingness to sign, and understanding of what they are about to sign. A notary carries out the following… […]
- Types of Documents You Can and Cannot Notarize February 15, 2022Have you ever been told that you need to notarize a document to initiate or move forward with a process? Notarizing documents means someone needs to verify your identity to sign an important document, such as legal, real estate, healthcare documents, etc. A professional notary public service provider in California ensures that the client is… […]
Latest news from : Dylan Smith (notary real_estate )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.