The notarial profession is a liberal profession and it is therefore necessary to manage its study like a true entrepreneur. The notary is also responsible for the acts he writes for the balance of his office. The notary profession is part of the Legal field. Representatives of state power, appointed by the Keeper of the Seals, the 14,000 French notaries are public officers. They are under the authority of a departmental or interdepartmental chamber, and notarial offices are placed under the supervision of a public prosecutor. Each document, deed or contract, signed, dated, and kept by a notary gains legal authenticity with regard to the law. A notary (rome code D1214) intervenes in various fields. Compensation. The notary is remunerated for his service in a distinct manner depending on the deeds. He receives emoluments, that is to say fees, the amount of which is fixed by decree. ... Example: for a real estate sale exceeding € 60,000, the remuneration of the notary is 0.825% + € 411.25 excluding tax. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 30% of Buyers Regret Going Above and Beyond on Their Recent Home Purchase October 1, 2022In an article written by Lorie Knish for CNBC.com she states “The hot seller’s market in recent years prompted buyers to go above and beyond to seal the deals on their prospective homes, a recent survey finds.” She further quoting an article from Clever Real Estate, sharing that “72% of buyers int he past couple years have regrets about their homeNotary Near You
- Fed’s Next Steps October 1, 2022The internet is filled with both facts and speculations about the continued rate hikes implemented by the Fed Reserve Bank. Will they continue to hike and then hold, or will they hike and then cut? And what is the reality of the impact this will have on our economy? In a CNBC article titled The FedNotary Near You
- Industry Experts Report We Are In A Housing Recession August 31, 2022In an article written by Sarah O’Brien for CNBC, she quotes a National Assoc. of Realtors article that states “Inventory remains tight and prices continue to rise nationally with nearly 40% of homes still commanding the full list price.” Many homeowners are not feeling this housing recession because values in most areas are stillNotary Near You
- Are you wondering how much does a Notary Public make? September 28, 2022How much does a notary make Notary Publics are licensed officials commissioned on a 2-4 year term by the state to provide notary services to the public. The notary laws for each state are very different regarding how licensed notaries are permitted to carry out their notary duties and the fees they are required to […]Scott Chandler
- Notary Gadget – All about this fantastic Notary Accounting Software September 20, 2022Notary Gadget Notary Gadget is an innovative software system that has become the go to accounting tool for Notary Publics. If you find yourself wasting time trying to track down payments or constantly forgetting to track your mileage this is a tool to check out. It also helps with invoicing, scheduling, tracking expenses and more. […]Scott Chandler
- Working as a Notary in Rochester NY September 13, 2022Rochester NY Notary Profile The word “ROC” is the short name for the city of Rochester in upstate NY. Kim Jones is a licensed Notary Public who was born and raised in Rochester. She has lived in the community for most of her life. Her favorite slogan that supports her commitment to the notary services […]Scott Chandler
- Two Arizona Notary Manuals October 4, 2022Hey there Arizona Notaries!I bet you are wondering why we got a new Notary Public Manual in July 2022 and then again in September 2022. Right? Â The first one was issued in response to the new regulations that went into effect July 1, 2022. Â And it's quite possible that you didn't even know that our […]
- Cash Buyer Files- Lead by Beth Hathoot October 4, 2022In this class, Ms. Beth, your instructor, will be going over Cash Purchase Files. Cash Purchases are much easier, typically than traditional buyer files but there are important concepts Notaries need to know. Understanding a Cash purchase signing can also help you identify if there are supposed to be loan documents within your file. Lots […]
- Notary Stars Unlimited October 4, 2022Notary Stars Unlimited is a FREE, once-a-month event, which we started in January 2022 Â where we bring together Notaries throughout the country to discuss important monthly topics.Â This year's theme is Make 2022 Our Year. You must register once for this event and you will be notified for all future events a week prior to the […]
- Common Documents That Need to Be Notarized September 15, 2022To make a legal claim on any document and to increase its weightage in the eyes of the law, a document must be notarized. Every person needs a notarization once in life, whether to make the documents of a house credible or get a degree from any institute certified. What Is Notarization? A procedure in… […]Dylan Smith
- 4 Benefits of Hiring a Notary August 15, 2022Many people need a notary at least once in their life, if not more. A notary public is a hired official who verifies a document as legal and serves as a witness to document signing. Documents that require a notary to be present when signing include affidavits, wills, real estate contacts, and power of attorney.… […]Dylan Smith
- Reasons Why You Need a Notary July 15, 2022Whenever an important decision is underway, specifically in legal agreements, it is important to have another witness with you on-site. There is a legal term for keeping a specific person to go over the document signing for you; it is known as a notary. What Does a Notary Do? Notaries are legally assigned officials… […]Dylan Smith
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.