Home blogs about the house, design, interior and more
Here are some blogs around the Home theme. You may want to buy, sell a house, decorate it, review its layout, design, number of rooms, build a new room, split one of your rooms into 2, change your house, have it built, do work to improve your home ... these few blogs will give you ideas, inspiration to review what you want to do, think about your project whatever it is. Small budget or big budget, read these blogs for free to educate yourself and drink in the latest trends in decoration, design, etc. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Decorating Our New Front Porch and Entry for Fall September 15, 2021Welcome to our new home! This house came furnished and since we haven’t moved our own items in yet, one of the first things I was excited to do here was to add a few cozy fall touches to make it feel like home right away!
- We’re Moving: Part Three (First Peek At Our New Home!) September 14, 2021This home is finally ours! What a journey it’s been! I’m actually in shock that we are here and this is our home, but it really feels meant to be. I’ll give you a first peek at it today, but rest assured there’s more to come. There is so much I want to say, so […]
- New Minted Art in Kylee’s Entry (+ a 20% off code!) September 13, 2021Happy Monday! Kylee here today to continue with my entry updates and I wanted to share this new art I got from Minted! Adding a little color through art was high on our priority list for making this space warm and welcoming. This isn’t my first Minted art, I’ve used them in my past home […]
Latest news from : Kylee (home )
- Botanical Brunch with Royal Copenhagen August 26, 2021SPOILER ALERT: Get 12% off Royal Copenhagen & more designs at Connox by using 12IGOR until August 29th, 2021. My love for plants goes a long way – so long actually that I decided to host a botanical brunch this week.… The post Botanical Brunch with Royal Copenhagen appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.
- Bedroom Styling in Berlin July 22, 2021Oh my, it’s been a while since I wrote my last blogpost here on Happy Interior Blog. I admit, life was a bit of a rollercoaster recently, but I still want to share bits and pieces of the new Berlin home with you.… The post Bedroom Styling in Berlin appeared first on Happy Interior Blog.
- Spring Balcony Makeover April 30, 2021Spring has sprung and despite the chilly temperatures here in Berlin, everything is in bloom and you can feel spring is in the air. So it was well about time to start a little spring makeover for the balcony. Some of you remember my small balcony in Munich.… The post Spring Balcony Makeover appeared first […]
Latest news from : Igor (home )
- 10 Ideas on How to Bring Natural Materials Into Your Space September 17, 2021As we head into the fall and cooler temperatures, incorporate objects made from natural materials for a cozier environment.
- Exploring Mexico’s Cultural + Creative Heritage During Design Week Mexico 2021 September 17, 2021With a program of events that spans almost all of October + beyond, DWM will showcase + highlight the best of contemporary Mexican design.
- Wellness Benefits of Zoning Your Kitchen September 17, 2021Fueling our bodies with healthy food + drink is the kitchen’s most important role, and optimizing it with zones is good for our well-being.
Latest news from : Design Milk Staff (home )
- Summer Deck Refresh with Boho Accents June 25, 2021The post Summer Deck Refresh with Boho Accents appeared first on Swoon Worthy. I thought I’d pop on and share a little update I’ve been working on over the last few weeks as I’ve managed to give the deck a bit of a new look for this summer in our back garden. This little area […]
- Why Samsung The Frame TV 2020 Should Be in Every Interior Lover’s Home June 16, 2021The post Why Samsung The Frame TV 2020 Should Be in Every Interior Lover’s Home appeared first on Swoon Worthy. The following contains an advertising feature for Very who have kindly sponsored this post. Well, it’s finally happened. I have been waiting for years now (3 1/2 to be exact) to update my living room […]
- Budget Refresh: Old Kitchen to Updated Utility and Candle Studio May 25, 2021The post Budget Refresh: Old Kitchen to Updated Utility and Candle Studio appeared first on Swoon Worthy. Back in February, I dreamt I’d moved into an old dilapidated apartment (or maybe it was a house, I’m not sure) but the kitchen had all this orange pine panelling and strange sliding cupboard doors. It was old […]
Latest news from : Kimberly Duran (home )
- 4 Unexpected Benefits from Decorating with Rugs + Easy Rug Care July 29, 2021I am a bit of a rug “collector” with about 30 of them in my home - 12 are actually in use and the others rotate in and out of storage.
- Spotlight On Ceramic Lamps From Portland: Notary Ceramics July 20, 2021I found a wonderful ceramicist with a lovely shop called Notary Ceramics over on the west coast (USA) where many nice things for the home
- South African Design by Lemon July 8, 2021It’s one of my biggest passions, to discover and highlight design around the world here on decor8 because I’ve always been fascinated by how “the others” make spaces
Latest news from : Holly Becker (home )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.