Some blogs that talk about USA America
A few blogs about the USA, a country in high demand by tourists, there are plenty of things to see and try such as their real burger and fries, their brownies, munchkins, donuts, hot dogs,. USA America, Florida, Boston, New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Denver, Monument Valley, Statue of Liberty, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Everglades, Harvard, MIT, Golden Gate bridge, Capitol, Chicago, cinema, Hollywood etc there has many cities to see and visit in America. This is the opportunity to speak English and improve your accent. Let yourself be tempted by American gastronomy, culture, museums, football matches, sports, American life, ... The United States is one of the major world tourist markets, valued at 1.8 trillion USD before the crisis sanitary; the 3rd most visited country (after France and Spain) and 79 million international visitors in 2019, mainly from its two neighboring countries, Canada and Mexico. Urban tourism mainly benefits the megalopolis of the North-East, where the large agglomerations are concentrated. California is the second hotbed of city tourism in the United States with two major cities: Los Angeles and San Francisco. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Why Miramar Beach House Rentals Are So Popular June 1, 2023Miramar Beach, nestled in the beautiful Emerald Coast of Florida, has been a favorite holiday destination for many years now. What makes this beach town stand out from other tourist hotspots is the popularity of beach house rentals that offer a unique and unparalleled vacation experience. Let’s explore why Miramar Beach house rentals are so popular and […]Victoria Brewood
- Why is it Good to Explore Different Cultures? April 11, 2023All over the world, humans have become more connected as societies. Today, there are more cultural exchanges among nations. The world keeps expanding, getting richer and bigger. Cultural diversity is getting more interesting by the day. More people are interested in other people’s cultures. Understanding several cultures requires depth. It’s beyond merely appreciating our differences. Also, […]Victoria Brewood
- What Activities Can You Take Part in on a Yacht Charter? April 10, 2023A yacht charter vacation will allow you to get away from the hustle-bustle of your daily life. It can be relaxing and you can get to experience something new as you head out to the sea. There is nothing like feeling the gentle sea breeze blow your hair. Your yacht will glide through the sea […]Victoria Brewood
- 11 Best Hotels in San Francisco With A View June 1, 2023Planning a luxury getaway to San Francisco? Whether you're looking for sleek sophistication or cosy charm, these are the best hotels in San Francisco with a view.Jolanda Lapegna
- Where to Stay in Menorca, Spain May 30, 2023From boutique hotels on cobbled streets to sophisticated resorts on stunning beaches, find out where to stay in Menorca.Fergus Blakiston
- 13 Most Beautiful Towns and Villages in Tuscany, Italy May 29, 2023From 12th-century UNESCO World Heritage sites to small towns deep in the Tuscan countryside, these are the most beautiful towns in Tuscany.Fergus Blakiston
- The Best Walking Tours in Mexico City June 1, 2023Posted: 6/1/2023 | June 1st, 2023 I love Mexico City. It’s dynamic, diverse, bustling, and filled with incredible museums and restaurants. There’s so much to do here. It takes a long time to peel back the layers of this onion and get to the essence of the city. We run week long tours to the […]NomadicMatt
- Get Your Guide Review: Is It Actually Worth Using? June 1, 2023Posted: 6/1/2023 | June 1st, 2023 I love trip planning. Reading about a destination, learning its history, and discovering all the cool things to see and do (and eat) is one of the many things I like about traveling. When I first started backpacking, planning a budget trip was a challenge because you could only […]NomadicMatt
- My Step-By-Step Guide to Backpacking Europe May 25, 2023Backpacking Europe in the summer can be overwhelming. Use this guide to avoid the common pitfalls and find out how you can plan a budget-friendly trip around the continent. With tips and tricks for accommodation and transportation, as well as country-specific guides, you're next Eurotrip will be foolproof! The post My Step-By-Step Guide to Backpacking […]NomadicMatt
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.