Some blogs that talk about USA America
A few blogs about the USA, a country in high demand by tourists, there are plenty of things to see and try such as their real burger and fries, their brownies, munchkins, donuts, hot dogs,. USA America, Florida, Boston, New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Denver, Monument Valley, Statue of Liberty, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Everglades, Harvard, MIT, Golden Gate bridge, Capitol, Chicago, cinema, Hollywood etc there has many cities to see and visit in America. This is the opportunity to speak English and improve your accent. Let yourself be tempted by American gastronomy, culture, museums, football matches, sports, American life, ... The United States is one of the major world tourist markets, valued at 1.8 trillion USD before the crisis sanitary; the 3rd most visited country (after France and Spain) and 79 million international visitors in 2019, mainly from its two neighboring countries, Canada and Mexico. Urban tourism mainly benefits the megalopolis of the North-East, where the large agglomerations are concentrated. California is the second hotbed of city tourism in the United States with two major cities: Los Angeles and San Francisco. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Doordash driver: what you need to know November 30, 2022Doordash is a great way to earn additional income as a driver, but there are some basic things you need to know before you get started. Whether you’re just starting as a delivery driver or have been working with Doordash for a while, here are 12 essential tips that will help you succeed as a […]Victoria Brewood
- 5 Tips When Buying A Car For Traveling Long Distances November 29, 2022Are you in the market for a new car? If you’re looking to buy one specifically for long-distance travel, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. Here are five tips to help you choose the right vehicle for your needs. Research your options Buying a car with bad credit can be […]Victoria Brewood
- 5 Effective Ways to Optimize Travel Costs November 28, 2022Traveling nowadays can be a little expensive. The prices of everything seem to be on the rise with no signs of going back down again. So finding as many ways as possible to save money on your travel costs can help you out in the long run. Here are a few ways that you can […]Victoria Brewood
- Where To Stay in Bryce Canyon: 11 Coolest Hotels, B&Bs and Glamping Options November 29, 2022From boutique hotels and B&Bs, to luxury yurts and geodomes, this guide will help you decide where to stay in Bryce Canyon, USA.Chloe Gunning
- 16 Best Luxury and Boutique Hotels in Lisbon, Portugal November 28, 2022From luxurious five-star palaces to cool and modern accommodation, these are the best boutique hotels in Lisbon!Chloe Gunning
- The Ultimate 5 Day Maui Itinerary: 15 Best Things to Do in Maui, Hawaii November 24, 2022From swimming with dolphins and beach time to exciting jungle hikes, these are the best things to do on a 5-day Maui Itinerary!Chloe Gunning
- Is Tulum Safe? December 1, 2022Posted: 12/1/2022 | December 1st, 2022 Tulum, located in the southern section of Quintana Roo on Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula, used to be a sleepy beach town that attracted hippie types who preferred the placid beaches and its Mayan ruins over Cancún’s wild, cacophonous nightlife. In the last decade or so, though, the hippies have been […]NomadicMatt
- Where to Stay in Mexico City: The Best Neighborhoods for Your Visit November 28, 2022Posted: 11/28/2022 | November 28th, 2022 Mexico City used to be off the radar for many travelers because it was perceived as being dangerous. But things have changed in CDMX (short for Ciudad de México) and today it’s one of the most popular places to visit in the country. I loved my time in Mexico […]NomadicMatt
- The 24 Best Things to Do in Rome November 17, 2022Posted: 11/17/22 | November 17th, 2022 Rome is a city of layers stretching back centuries. You’re never far from ruins or stunning ancient or classical architecture. One moment you’re passing a modern building, the next you’re staring at some Doric columns from the Roman Republic, a Renaissance-era palace designed by Michelangelo, or a piazza centered […]NomadicMatt
- Blue Marine Resort and Spa Hotel Review in Crete, Greece December 1, 2022Planning a vacation to Crete in Greece but still haven’t decided on a place to stay? Then this is just the place for you! Nestled near the Agios Nikolaos city center and the Elounda Village, the Blue Marine Resort and Spa Hotel is an amalgamation of Cretan hospitality and elegance. […] The post Blue Marine […]Andrzej Ejmont
- 9 Activities in Dubai that are Family Friendly November 28, 2022Are you considering taking your family on a city trip to Dubai and wondering how to make it enjoyable for everyone? Dubai has a lot to offer to all kinds of travelers. Everything in this fascinating location is huge, bigger than the biggest, modern, and outstanding. Dubai is actually among […] The post 9 Activities […]Andrzej Ejmont
- Top 5 Travel Locations that Your Family Will Never Want to Leave! November 23, 2022Is your family looking for a new travel destination? If so, you'll want to check out our list of the top 5 locations that your family will never want to leave! From stunning natural beauty to exciting urban adventures, these destinations have something for everyone. Plus, a few tips for […] The post Top 5 […]Andrzej Ejmont
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.