Some blogs that talk about USA America
A few blogs about the USA, a country in high demand by tourists, there are plenty of things to see and try such as their real burger and fries, their brownies, munchkins, donuts, hot dogs,. USA America, Florida, Boston, New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Denver, Monument Valley, Statue of Liberty, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Everglades, Harvard, MIT, Golden Gate bridge, Capitol, Chicago, cinema, Hollywood etc there has many cities to see and visit in America. This is the opportunity to speak English and improve your accent. Let yourself be tempted by American gastronomy, culture, museums, football matches, sports, American life, ... The United States is one of the major world tourist markets, valued at 1.8 trillion USD before the crisis sanitary; the 3rd most visited country (after France and Spain) and 79 million international visitors in 2019, mainly from its two neighboring countries, Canada and Mexico. Urban tourism mainly benefits the megalopolis of the North-East, where the large agglomerations are concentrated. California is the second hotbed of city tourism in the United States with two major cities: Los Angeles and San Francisco. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Under-the-Radar Activities to Check out in San Francisco August 3, 2021People who have never visited San Francisco before often have a certain idea in mind of what it will be like. They may envision riding the cable cars, seeing the Golden Gate Bridge, strolling Fisherman’s Wharf, and ending the day with dinner in Chinatown. There is nothing wrong with participating in any of these activities; […]
- 5 Reasons Why LA Is A Great Travel Destination In Autumn Season July 28, 2021Los Angeles is one of the most popular and beautiful cities that you can visit. There are hundreds of things that you can do and make the best of every moment spent. However, the peak season to visit the place is in summer. That’s why from the month of May to July, almost every place […]
- 3 Day Weekend in Charleston: Suggested Itinerary July 14, 2021With its colorful buildings, vibrant foodie scene and sandy beaches, Charleston is one of the dose destinations that has a bit of everything and is perfect for a long weekend. The city also happens to be just a two-hour flight from New York, so if you live in the Big Apple like me, it’s an […]
Latest news from : Victoria Brewood (american tourism travel )
- Book your Universal Orlando Resort stay in confidence December 21, 2020Why book your Universal Orlando Resort stay with Ocean Florida? We know how much your holiday means to you. You have no doubt dreamed about it for a long while, saved up for it with friends or planned it out with your family. When you finally decide to take the plunge, you need to do […]
- Covid-19 Travel Insurance November 17, 2020Covid-19 Travel Insurance We know there are uncertainties surrounding travel right now and many may be worried about the cover you need in case anything happens in the future. Well, we now have a great solution on offer for you. Though we are not able to provide our own insurance policy, we have joined forces […]
- What is ATOL Protection? October 2, 2020It’s satisfying to book a dream holiday for a great price but before you hand over your hard-earned cash, you must ensure the company you book with has the adequate protection. If your chosen tour operator isn’t ATOL protected and they go bust, you could lose your money or be stranded abroad. ATOL stands for […]
Latest news from : Kathryn Giritlioglu (american tourism travel )
- 12 Amazing Things To Do In Hampshire July 19, 2021With buzzing cities, a sweeping coastline and serene countryside, there are plenty of great things to do in Hampshire.
- 21 Interesting Facts About Petra, Jordan July 19, 2021From wonders of the world and royal resting places to tales of crusaders, these fascinating facts about Petra will amaze you.
- 14 Amazing Things To Do In Shropshire July 6, 2021From epic hiking routes to local food and luxurious hotel stays, there are plenty of amazing things to do in Shropshire.
- TNN: Drones — How to EASILY Start Using Them July 30, 2021Hey everyone, While scrolling through your Instagram feed, I'm sure you've seen stunningly beautiful photos of exotic locations from above. Or while watching YouTube videos about a tropical destination, I'm sure you've gushed over the shot that slowly shows the location from high, high overhead. DRONES! They're all the rage. Are you curious about drones, […]
- TNN: 4 Epic Ways to Travel the World July 30, 2021Hey everyone, Have you ever dreamed of walking across a continent? Biking from coast to coast? Trekking through the highest mountains? Have any travel bucket list items you've yet to cross off? Do you want to live an life of epic global adventures...but don't know where to start? That's where Dave and Deb of ThePlanetD […]
- TNN: Ballin’ on a Budget While Living Abroad July 30, 2021Hi everyone, Do you dream of living overseas? Ever wanted to shop for your weekly produce on the streets of Bangkok, Brazil, Belize, Budapest, or Bali? Ever wanted to live in a beachy neighborhood in Ghana, Guyana, Grenada, or Guatemala? Ever wanted to hop around the globe spending each weekend in a different country? But […]
Latest news from : NomadicMatt (american tourism travel )
- Best Places To Visit in Dubai with Family in 2022 August 2, 2021Dubai is a wonderful destination for a family vacation. It's a world-class metropolis that offers exceptional service, thrilling activities, and a shopping experience unlike any other. There are many intriguing locations to visit in Dubai with the family that offers a great combination of history and contemporary. There are marvels […] The post Best Places […]
- Tips For Staying Safe Whilst On Family Vacation In UK July 29, 2021It’s no secret that the UK is one of the top travel destinations in the world. From coastal beauty to archeological heritage and scrumptious culinary, there’s something for everyone in the family to enjoy. So, we understand if it’s on your vacation bucket list. But unless you stay safe on […] The post Tips For […]
- Top 4 Tips For a Safe, Post-Pandemic Family Road-Trip July 26, 2021Let’s face it – we’re all eager to pack our bags and fly away. The last 18 months (yes, it’s been THAT long) since COVID rudely introduced itself have seen us all adapt to restrictions on a large part of our lives. And while being under house arrest has had […] The post Top 4 […]
Latest news from : Andrzej Ejmont (american tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc.
With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.