Some blogs about housing
A few blogs about housing, because the housing crisis is real in France. There is a real shortage of goods and too little new real estate. Old real estate is therefore the only solution for many French people. In addition to these most serious situations, 12.1 million people are affected to varying degrees by the housing crisis. In total, without double counting, nearly 15 million people are affected, in one way or another, by the housing crisis. The figures on the housing crisis are unequivocal, 5 million people are considered poorly housed in France. At a time when wealthy people do not know where to put their money and invest in real estate when many working poor need housing ... Four million people in France are poorly housed according to the Abbé-Pierre Foundation, and twelve million are weakened by housing-related difficulties (fuel poverty, tenants with unpaid rent, etc.). ... The French are 44% more than in 2006 to go without heating because of its cost. Social housing represents 19% of the housing stock and 15.7% of households have an HLM for their main residence. 57% of households owning their main residence in France and 43% being tenants, 36.5% of tenants in France have an HLM for their main residence. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Current Mortgage Interest Rates | November 2022 November 23, 2022Mortgage Rates Today The number of mortgage applications increased 2.2% as reported by Mortgage Bankers Association. “The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell for the second week in a row to 6.67 […] The post Current Mortgage Interest Rates | November 2022 first appeared on My Mortgage Insider.Tim Lucas
- Mortgage Relief | Mortgage Stimulus Program 2022 November 23, 2022Homeowners who have waited patiently to see if rates will go lower finally have their chance. According to Freddie Mac, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell to the lowest rate ever […] The post Mortgage Relief | Mortgage Stimulus Program 2022 first appeared on My Mortgage Insider.Nicole Carlson
- Best First-time Home Buyer Loan Options 2022 November 20, 2022Getting a mortgage can be daunting — especially for first-time home buyers. There are so many mortgage lenders, and the differences between lenders and loan programs aren’t always clear. The […] The post Best First-time Home Buyer Loan Options 2022 first appeared on My Mortgage Insider.Lee Nelson
- How Much Emergency Fund Should I Have as a Property Owner? November 28, 2022The post How Much Emergency Fund Should I Have as a Property Owner? appeared first on SparkRental.G. Brian Davis
- What Is a Wholesaler in Real Estate? How to Wholesale Real Estate November 21, 2022The post What Is a Wholesaler in Real Estate? How to Wholesale Real Estate appeared first on SparkRental.Michael Lewis
- How to Find Properties Before They Hit the Market November 15, 2022The post How to Find Properties Before They Hit the Market appeared first on SparkRental.Guest Author
- The Biggest Holiday Risks Tenants Can Face November 28, 2022The holidays are generally an enjoyable time for most people. However, just because they are fun doesn’t mean that there aren’t opportunities for risks. However, there are some risks that are more prominent than others, and you should be aware of all of them so your holidays can be enjoyable. Burglaries The thought of burglaries […]Bryn Mosier
- Landlords to be Thankful for This Year | 2022 Edition November 23, 2022You’re an amazing landlord; I’m sure you haven’t been told this enough! It’s hard to believe we are nearing the end of another year. Still, it allows us to take a moment, reflect on all the accomplishments, and express our gratitude to the hardworking professionals in the rental industry who are making a positive impact. […]Heather Peake
- Why Join a Rental Association? November 22, 2022Have you ever wondered what it would be like to join a rental association? Whether you are new to the game, or a seasoned rental professional, joining a professional organization related to your career or investment hobby can prove to be an excellent tool for the success of your endeavor. For any rental property owner […]Kaycee Miller
- All About Landlord Disclosure Requirements (Landlord Guide) November 29, 2022You know you’re responsible for meeting certain standards as a landlord, but did you also know that you’re responsible for specific landlord disclosure requirements when renting to a new tenant? Landlord disclosure agreements are an essential part of every lease. Failure to provide these disclosures means you could be sued by a tenant or otherwise...Read […]Kristi Mergenhagen
- What Is Debt Service Coverage Ratio In The Rental Industry? November 22, 2022Knowing how to analyze rental properties is just as important as being able to properly finance your investments. When you uncover the DSCR meaning in rental real estate, you’ll find that you may be able to do both of those things at once. DSCR, also known as debt service coverage ratio, is a financial ratio...Read […]Kristi Mergenhagen
- Don’t Forget About Renter Due Diligence! (Podcast #391) November 17, 2022In this week’s episode, Podcast Host, Property Manager & Business Owner, Andrew Schultz, chats about the importance of doing due diligence as a landlord, including calling other landlords. Well, you’ve found the best tenant ever and you’re so excited for them to sign the lease. But, yikes! It’s been ten days and you haven’t heard...Read […]Stephen Michael White
- Am I An Accredited Investor? December 18, 2021The post Am I An Accredited Investor? appeared first on Trion Properties.Frank Bocchino
- REIT vs. Real Estate Fund July 16, 2021The post REIT vs. Real Estate Fund appeared first on Trion Properties.Frank Bocchino
- Real estate crowdfunding: How our model differs July 16, 2021The post Real estate crowdfunding: How our model differs appeared first on Trion Properties.Frank Bocchino
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.