Some blogs about housing
A few blogs about housing, because the housing crisis is real in France. There is a real shortage of goods and too little new real estate. Old real estate is therefore the only solution for many French people. In addition to these most serious situations, 12.1 million people are affected to varying degrees by the housing crisis. In total, without double counting, nearly 15 million people are affected, in one way or another, by the housing crisis. The figures on the housing crisis are unequivocal, 5 million people are considered poorly housed in France. At a time when wealthy people do not know where to put their money and invest in real estate when many working poor need housing ... Four million people in France are poorly housed according to the Abbé-Pierre Foundation, and twelve million are weakened by housing-related difficulties (fuel poverty, tenants with unpaid rent, etc.). ... The French are 44% more than in 2006 to go without heating because of its cost. Social housing represents 19% of the housing stock and 15.7% of households have an HLM for their main residence. 57% of households owning their main residence in France and 43% being tenants, 36.5% of tenants in France have an HLM for their main residence. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Mortgage Relief | Mortgage Stimulus Program 2021 September 15, 2021Homeowners who have waited patiently to see if rates will go lower finally have their chance. According to Freddie Mac, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell to the lowest rate ever […]
- Current Mortgage Interest Rates | September 2021 September 9, 2021Mortgage Rates Today The number of mortgage applications decreased last week, as reported by Mortgage Bankers Association. “Mortgage application volume fell last week to its lowest level since mid-July… Refinance […]
- Fannie Mae High Loan-to-Value Refinance Option (HIRO) Guidelines for 2021 September 1, 2021Editor’s Note: HIRO is temporarily paused due to volume. But you may be eligible to refinance with another program. Speak with a mortgage expert to understand your options. The Fannie […]
Latest news from : Peter Miller (lodging real_estate )
- Can Real Estate Replace Bonds in Your Retirement Portfolio? September 17, 2021The post Can Real Estate Replace Bonds in Your Retirement Portfolio? appeared first on SparkRental.
- Ep. #59 How to Reach Financial Independence by Being Frugal September 17, 2021The post Ep. #59 How to Reach Financial Independence by Being Frugal appeared first on SparkRental.
- Eviction Moratorium Status: Federal & State Rules (Sept. 2021) September 13, 2021The post Eviction Moratorium Status: Federal & State Rules (Sept. 2021) appeared first on SparkRental.
Latest news from : G. Brian Davis (lodging real_estate )
- Drawing the Line Between Friend and Tenant September 17, 2021It is the dream of many landlords to have the perfect tenant. A great tenant can make having a good landlord-tenant relationship feel easy. However, it can be all too easy to become friends with them. While this can initially seem like an amazing turn of events, it can end up being an issue if […]
- Septic System Basics for Landlords, Property Managers, and Investors September 16, 2021Is your property connected to a septic or sewer line? Have you maintained a septic system in the past? If you’re not familiar with the difference or have never maintained a septic system, then understanding septic system basics can help. We rarely think twice about the water and waste exiting our homes; especially if connected […]
- Rental Property Fall Maintenance: Infographic September 13, 2021School supplies are lining the shelves of your local stores, and those long summer nights are beginning to feel just a little colder. This change of seasons marks the need for fall maintenance at your rental property. With the autumn season just around the corner, now is a great time to address all your property’s […]
Latest news from : Brentnie D (lodging real_estate )
- How To Prove Rental Property Damage By Tenant (Podcast #360) September 9, 2021In this week’s episode, Podcast Host, Andrew Schultz, chats about how to prove damage to a rental property caused by a tenant. Are you thinking about investing in a multifamily property? We’ll give you our best tips on what to look for when purchasing an investment property. Last, but not least, we’ve got one story...Read […]
- How To Evict Someone Who Is Not On The Lease (Guide) September 7, 2021Updated September 2021 The real estate world creates a lot of unique challenges that can be difficult to address without previous experience. From intricate tax rules to changing rental laws, it’s hard to know how to handle new situations. One complex question that many landlords have is: Can you evict a tenant without a lease?...Read […]
- Landlord Guide To Credit Freezes & Apartment Applications August 31, 2021Updated August 2021 What do a credit freeze and background check have in common? For landlords trying to find the best tenants for their rental properties, credit freezes can present an interesting situation to navigate. What do you do when information on a tenant’s recent credit history isn’t readily available? Landlords should always run a...Read […]
Latest news from : Kristi Mergenhagen (lodging real_estate )
- REIT vs. Real Estate Fund July 16, 2021The post REIT vs. Real Estate Fund appeared first on Trion Properties.
- Real estate crowdfunding: How our model differs July 16, 2021The post Real estate crowdfunding: How our model differs appeared first on Trion Properties.
- Passive real estate investing: Key concepts for multifamily investors July 16, 2021The post Passive real estate investing: Key concepts for multifamily investors appeared first on Trion Properties.
Latest news from : Frank Bocchino (lodging real_estate )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.