Some blogs about housing
A few blogs about housing, because the housing crisis is real in France. There is a real shortage of goods and too little new real estate. Old real estate is therefore the only solution for many French people. In addition to these most serious situations, 12.1 million people are affected to varying degrees by the housing crisis. In total, without double counting, nearly 15 million people are affected, in one way or another, by the housing crisis. The figures on the housing crisis are unequivocal, 5 million people are considered poorly housed in France. At a time when wealthy people do not know where to put their money and invest in real estate when many working poor need housing ... Four million people in France are poorly housed according to the Abbé-Pierre Foundation, and twelve million are weakened by housing-related difficulties (fuel poverty, tenants with unpaid rent, etc.). ... The French are 44% more than in 2006 to go without heating because of its cost. Social housing represents 19% of the housing stock and 15.7% of households have an HLM for their main residence. 57% of households owning their main residence in France and 43% being tenants, 36.5% of tenants in France have an HLM for their main residence. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Buying a house with a boyfriend or girlfriend May 5, 2022Most couples used to get married before making any major financial decisions together. But today, one in four unmarried couples between 18 and 34 buy a house together, according to […] The post Buying a house with a boyfriend or girlfriend first appeared on My Mortgage Insider.
- Current Mortgage Interest Rates | May 2022 May 5, 2022Mortgage Rates Today The number of mortgage applications increased 2.5% as reported by Mortgage Bankers Association. “Treasury yields eased slightly last week but remained close to 2018 highs, as financial […] The post Current Mortgage Interest Rates | May 2022 first appeared on My Mortgage Insider.
- Mortgage Relief | Mortgage Stimulus Program 2022 May 5, 2022Homeowners who have waited patiently to see if rates will go lower finally have their chance. According to Freddie Mac, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell to the lowest rate ever […] The post Mortgage Relief | Mortgage Stimulus Program 2022 first appeared on My Mortgage Insider.
Latest news from : Nicole Carlson (lodging real_estate )
- Ep. #93 John Maxim on Reaching Financial Independence by 40 with Real Estate May 12, 2022The post Ep. #93 John Maxim on Reaching Financial Independence by 40 with Real Estate appeared first on SparkRental.
- How Recession-Proof Are Rental Properties? May 12, 2022The post How Recession-Proof Are Rental Properties? appeared first on SparkRental.
- Should You Sell a Property with Tenants Living in It? May 11, 2022The post Should You Sell a Property with Tenants Living in It? appeared first on SparkRental.
Latest news from : Denise Supplee (lodging real_estate )
- Do My Property Management Clients Need an Owner Portal? May 13, 2022If you’ve been wanting to stay ahead of the competition, save yourself some time, and delight your clients, it may be time to consider the benefits of offering access to an owner portal. What is an Owner Portal? An owner portal is an online access point for property owners to connect to vital information about […]
- Which Type of Rental Property Suits You? May 11, 2022When first getting into the business of being a landlord, it can be difficult to tell what you want to purchase when there are so many types of rental properties. Narrowing your options down can be hard, especially depending on your needs. There is also the option to buy property in an area far away […]
- The Most Common Roofing Problems in the Spring May 9, 2022Finally, the snow and ice have melted, and spring has sprung. However, along with the beautiful weather comes the risk of some pretty severe issues regarding roofing. Between potential flooding and post-winter damage, you should look out for various structural concerns at your rental properties. Here are the most common roofing problems you’ll encounter in […]
Latest news from : Rose Morrison (lodging real_estate )
- Rental Property Inspection Checklist: What You Should Check May 13, 2022Before buying a new investment property, it is essential that you work through your rental property inspection checklist and ensure that you are making a wise choice. Inspections done by you and by professional home inspectors will help you better evaluate potential repair and renovation expenses and rentability. If you choose to skip an official...Read […]
- Best States To Be A Landlord: A Simple RentPrep Guide May 12, 2022Landlord-friendly states have laws and procedures that allow landlords to exert more control over their properties. That’s why many small business owners are attracted to working as a landlord in these areas. From the eviction process to programs like rent control, many parts of landlord-tenant law tend to favor tenants. However, not all states slant...Read […]
- When Is Property Considered Abandoned In California? (Landlord Guide) May 5, 2022Most new landlords think that the most stressful part of their job is going to be dealing with trying eviction cases. In reality, however, other challenging issues may be even more frustrating. One example is abandoned property, and all landlords should be familiar with California abandoned property law if they’re renting housing in the state....Read […]
Latest news from : Stephen Michael White (lodging real_estate )
- Am I An Accredited Investor? December 18, 2021The post Am I An Accredited Investor? appeared first on Trion Properties.
- REIT vs. Real Estate Fund July 16, 2021The post REIT vs. Real Estate Fund appeared first on Trion Properties.
- Real estate crowdfunding: How our model differs July 16, 2021The post Real estate crowdfunding: How our model differs appeared first on Trion Properties.
Latest news from : Frank Bocchino (lodging real_estate )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.