Some blogs about Canada
Some blogs that talk about Canada. Canada is a country in North America. By area, it is the second in the world after Russia. Located in the province of Ontario, Ottawa is its capital. It is a country with a continental climate: it is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. Canada has ten provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan and Terre- Newfoundland and Labrador, as well as three federal territories: the Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the Yukon. With a territory of 9.1 million square kilometers, Canada is the second largest country in the world. Canada is in the upper half of North America. It is bordered by three oceans: the Pacific, the Atlantic and the Arctic. In fact, Canada's coastline is the longest in the world. In Canada, the population is multiethnic but predominantly made up of Anglophones and Francophones. The country also has many natives (Amerindian and Métis ethnicities) as well as immigrants from Europe and Asia. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- What should you pack for your working holiday in Canada? September 27, 2022The top items you simply mustn’t leave behind! So you have your visa and you have your plane ticket. Now it’s time to pack... The post What should you pack for your working holiday in Canada? appeared first on WorkingHolidayinCanada.com.Timea Fodor
- 39 Amazing Things To Do In Montreal, Canada August 9, 2022Travelling to Montreal in Canada and wondering what to do while you’re there? Many people travel to Montreal yearly. In fact, Montreal had over... The post 39 Amazing Things To Do In Montreal, Canada appeared first on WorkingHolidayinCanada.com.Timea Fodor
- How to ace your Canadian job interview? June 29, 2022Interviews can often be the least-enjoyable part of the job-seeking experience for employees. However, if you are well-prepped for your interview, and know what... The post How to ace your Canadian job interview? appeared first on WorkingHolidayinCanada.com.Kristina Valcheva
- A guide to Canada’s Royal Family & Queen Elizabeth II September 21, 2022A statue of Queen Elizabeth II in Ottawa, Canada In September of 2022, the world was brought to a halt by the death of Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen was the longest reigning British monarch in history and the world’s second longest reigning monarch of all time. Queen Elizabeth II wasn’t only the queen of […]Becky
- Answering Frequently Asked Questions About Alaska Cruises September 2, 2022A cruise ship sails in Alaska Alaska, also known as the 49th state, is a wilderness wonderland and with its abundant natural beauty and culture, there aren’t enough superlatives to describe it. Alaska is the US’ biggest state, and it is approximately seven times bigger than the UK but is the least densely populated state […]Becky
- The most popular attractions in Ontario August 25, 2022Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada Ontario in East-Central Canada is a must-visit part of the country, home to some of Canada’s most iconic attractions and exciting cities like Toronto and, the capital of Canada, Ottawa. From epic natural features to parks and world-famous towers, there’s a little something for everyone in Ontario. To help you […]Becky
- How to get a mortgage as a newcomer to Canada October 3, 2022The post How to get a mortgage as a newcomer to Canada appeared first on Moving2Canada.Jordana Weiss
- Latest IEC Working Holiday Canada News September 30, 2022The post Latest IEC Working Holiday Canada News appeared first on Moving2Canada.Hugo O'Doherty
- PNP Canada Live Tracker: which PNPs are open? September 30, 2022Reset Filters ProvinceStream/categoryStream/category (Search Column)Express Entry-alignedJob requiredJob required (Search Column)Canadian work experience requiredCanadian work experience required (Search Column)Canadian study requiredCurrent/recent Canadian residence requiredBusinessOccupations/Industries AlbertaExpress EntryExpress EntryYesNoNoNoNoNoYesNo0011 - Legislators,0012 - Senior government managers and officials,0013 - Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services,0014 - Senior managers - health, education, social and community services and […]Moving2Canada Staff
- NATIONAL MOUNTAIN BIKE CHAMPION EMILY BATTY COMING TO NORTH BAY September 6, 2022Northeastern Ontario Tourism, in partnership with Tourism North Bay and Destination Ontario, welcomes Emily Batty to North Bay to experience... The post NATIONAL MOUNTAIN BIKE CHAMPION EMILY BATTY COMING TO NORTH BAY appeared first on Northeastern Ontario Canada.Northeastern Ontario Tourism
- Enjoying the Experience: Camping in Northeastern Ontario’s Backcountry July 26, 2022You’ve made it to a beautiful rocky point overlooking the water. As the sun begins to lower in the sky... The post Enjoying the Experience: Camping in Northeastern Ontario’s Backcountry appeared first on Northeastern Ontario Canada.Mitch Bowmile
- Stop Searching and Start Planning Your Next Paddling Day Trip July 26, 202210 Paddling Day Trips: Find Canoe, Kayak and Paddleboard Rentals in Northeastern Ontario. From the first moment I dipped my... The post Stop Searching and Start Planning Your Next Paddling Day Trip appeared first on Northeastern Ontario Canada.Heidi Csernak
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.