Some blogs about Canada
Some blogs that talk about Canada. Canada is a country in North America. By area, it is the second in the world after Russia. Located in the province of Ontario, Ottawa is its capital. It is a country with a continental climate: it is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. Canada has ten provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan and Terre- Newfoundland and Labrador, as well as three federal territories: the Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the Yukon. With a territory of 9.1 million square kilometers, Canada is the second largest country in the world. Canada is in the upper half of North America. It is bordered by three oceans: the Pacific, the Atlantic and the Arctic. In fact, Canada's coastline is the longest in the world. In Canada, the population is multiethnic but predominantly made up of Anglophones and Francophones. The country also has many natives (Amerindian and Métis ethnicities) as well as immigrants from Europe and Asia. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- The best outdoor activities to do in Hamilton, Ontario August 2, 2021Looking for things to do in Hamilton? Well, you have come to the right place. We have put together this guide to help make... The post The best outdoor activities to do in Hamilton, Ontario appeared first on WorkingHolidayinCanada.com.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg, Canada during your working holiday July 9, 2021Situated at the meeting point of the Red and Assiniboine rivers, Winnipeg is the most central city in Canada. It is the capital of... The post Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg, Canada during your working holiday appeared first on WorkingHolidayinCanada.com.
- Top 10 Natural Canadian Hot Springs To Visit In 2021 July 5, 2021Looking for a nice relaxing break to wind down while in Canada? Why not visit one of the many natural hot springs! Canada is... The post Top 10 Natural Canadian Hot Springs To Visit In 2021 appeared first on WorkingHolidayinCanada.com.
Latest news from : Amy Brennan (canada tourism travel )
- Exploring the Canadian Rockies by Motorhome July 27, 2021The Rockies are a landscape unlike any other, with snow-capped peaks, wild walking trails and glacial waters all curating contrasts that make it a true beauty of the Canadian countryside. With so much to explore and see, there is no better way to enjoy the extraordinary experiences on offer than on a Canada motorhome holiday. […]
- Best Road Trip Holidays in Nova Scotia June 28, 2021Canada is home to some of the most iconic roads anywhere in the world, from eye-catching rocky outcrops to deep-blue seascapes, there is bound to be a scenic view that tickles your Canadian fancy. Nova Scotia is regarded as the crown jewel of Canada’s East Coast. It is Canada’s second-smallest province and one of the […]
- Alaska cruise ship rooms: what you need to know June 4, 2021Read Time: 10 minutes Alaska is unsurprisingly one of the most popular destinations for a cruise anywhere in the world as you can journey through the wild terrain and discover the beauty of the natural wonders that are synonymous with the 49th state. During your unforgettable journey to Alaska, you will visit the likes of […]
Latest news from : Becky (canada tourism travel )
- Express Entry Draw – Latest Figures August 4, 2021Express Entry draw figures for the August 4 draw are below. In the August 4 Express Entry draw for immigration to Canada, 512 candidates will be issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA). The August 4 Express Entry draw was restricted to candidates with provincial nominations. The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score cut-off threshold for this […]
- PNP Canada Live Tracker: which PNPs are open? August 3, 2021Stay up to date with our PNP Canada Live Tracker. Most recent update: Aug 3, 2021. Latest PNP Canada updates: July 29: Manitoba invited 375 candidates, including 42 Express Entry candidates, to apply to the MPNP through three MPNP streams. Find out more. July 27: Ontario invited 1,031 candidates in priority occupations through the Express […]
- How to manage your finances as an international student in Canada July 28, 2021You’ve chosen Canada as your study destination. Great choice, you’re going to look amazing in snow boots and a winter jacket. Now — let’s talk about money and how to manage your budget as an international student in Canada. Students have so many challenges to think about: living on your own, acing your classes, and […]
Latest news from : Dane Stewart (canada tourism travel )
- The year of the trees July 26, 2021Ever since we moved to Cranberry Lake five years ago, I have been promising myself that I will catalogue, as far as possible, the trees on our 2.25 acres of land. For a British immigrant of twelve years, I’m surprisingly good at recognizing birds, animals and wildflowers despite an English country childhood in a very […]
- Arizona Highways (and byways) – November 2019 June 15, 2021I have to admit to feeling some trepidation as we embarked on our journey to Arizona. There are so many reports of Canadians being stopped at the US border; we can’t totally avoid a news-stream dominated by reports of US mass shootings, of political and racial tensions. One of the best things about travel is […]
- Garden Evolution (2021) May 27, 2021It is my intention to add in updates and, in particular, progress photos over time so as to capture the garden evolution progress! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of ‘garden evolution’ activity. In Ontario, so often a heatwave follows rapidly on the heels of the last frost, making garden clearance and planting […]
Latest news from : Gina (canada tourism travel )
- 15 Things to do in Kobe, Japan August 2, 2021Things to do in Kobe, Japan While it may not have the prestige and quirkiness of Tokyo or the history and culture of Kyoto, the city of Kobe deserves a spot on your Japan travel itinerary. In this Kobe travel guide, we share some of the fun things to do in Kobe, from dipping your […]
- Should you add San Juan to your travel wish list? July 21, 2021Should you add San Juan to your travel wish list? Located on the north-eastern coast of Puerto Rico, San Juan is the capital and largest city on this fascinating Caribbean island. Given it’s prime location in the heart of the Caribbean, it’s no surprise that Puerto Rico is one of the most popular vacation destinations […]
- Visiting the Panama Canal in Panama City July 19, 2021Panama Canal in Panama City If there’s one thing you must do when traveling to Panama, it’s visiting the iconic Panama Canal. It’s said to be one of the largest, and most difficult, engineering projects ever completed. The best place to witness real ships pass through the Panama Canal is at the Miraflores Locks Visitor […]
Latest news from : Traveling Canucks (canada tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc.
With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.