Some blogs that talk about Russia
Some blogs that talk about Russia. The territory of Russia occupies northern Asia (74.7% of its area) and eastern Europe (25.3% of its area). Over one year, Russian gross domestic product is expected to increase by 8.2% to reach 1,584 billion dollars in 2021. Russia thus retains its place in the world ranking of the countries which produce the most wealth. The two largest cities (Moscow and St. Petersburg) are in Europe, and all federal authorities claim that the European part is larger. On the other hand, it is in Asia that most natural resources are concentrated, so it would not be wise to underestimate its importance. The cost of living in Russia is 50% lower than in France. However, local purchasing power is 52% lower. When traveling, plan on an on-site budget of at least 73 € / day and per person (6377 RUB / day). There are several risks for the safety of the traveler in Russia: industrial risk, terrorist risk, delinquency, hooliganism, cybercrime, natural risks or those linked to transport. In general, if you are traveling to Russia, you will need to be vigilant. In most cases, you need a visa to go to Russia. The tourist visa is issued for a period of 30 days, while the business visa - for longer periods. Obtaining a visa for Russia is not that complex, if you follow the procedure. In order to visit Moscow and St. Petersburg in a week, it is better to take the train rather than the plane. This saves on travel time to the airport. The two cities are very well connected by train. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Abandoned Aniva Lighthouse on Sakhalin Island November 28, 2022The Aniva Lighthouse is an amazingly picturesque abandoned lighthouse located on Cape Aniva in the very south of Sakhalin Island in the Far East of Russia. The height of the building is 31 meters, the height of light – 40 meters above sea level. This mysterious place is an important tourist attraction of Sakhalin. Tourists […]Sergei Rzhevsky
- Putorana Plateau – the land of lakes and waterfalls November 4, 2022Putorana is a mountain range (plateau), located in the heart of Siberia, in the northern part of Krasnoyarsk Krai. The maximum height of the plateau is 1,701 m. Its area is about 250,000 square km, which is about the same as the area of the UK (242,495 square km). The Putorana Plateau on Google Maps. […]Sergei Rzhevsky
- How can you develop a Russian Instagram account in 2022? October 14, 2022Fair to say that the life of Russian Instagram bloggers has become sufficiently harder during the last months; but even in these conditions you still can control your profile and even make it gain more followers and more likes than it ever did. Even if you have decided to register a new profile this year […]Alex Smirnov
- Land Tour vs Russian River Cruise October 19, 2020*/ /*-->*/ When it comes to your precious vacation time and finances, a little time spent researching tour operators and tour options will ensure you have the best time possible in one of the most intriguing and fascinating countries - Russia. Travel all Russia has been operating for more than 10 years and Russia […][email protected]
- Trans-Siberian Tours Comparison September 22, 2020Image: Related content: Trans-Siberian: Destinations100th Anniversary of the Trans-Siberian RailwayTrans-Siberian Train: Expectation vs RealityBest Time to Visit Lake BaikalRelated tour: Classic Trans-Siberian Adventure | Moscow - BeijingLuxury Tsar's Gold Trans-Siberian Train TourTrans-Siberian Small Group Tour | Moscow - Ulan-BatorDestinations: Trans-Siberian[email protected]
- Russia Small Group Tours Comparison September 15, 2020Traveling to Moscow and Saint Petersburg is a must for those, planning to experience Russia. For this reason, we compared our most popular Russia small group tours that include two gorgeous Russian capitals for you to decide which one suits you best, taking into consideration your accommodation preferences, interesting places and activities, and budget […][email protected]
- Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky: character map and locations November 22, 2022I just finished my first audiobook and chose Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky. The problem is, the… The post Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky: character map and locations appeared first on Russia Travel Tips.florian
- Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow | Tickets & things to visit inside November 22, 2022The Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow, or Saint Basil’s the Blessed Cathedral, is the landmark of Russia and… The post Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow | Tickets & things to visit inside appeared first on Russia Travel Tips.Julie
- Weekend in Moscow | What to do in Moscow for a long weekend? October 23, 2022Preparing a weekend in Moscow? In this blog post, I will share our travel tips for a best… The post Weekend in Moscow | What to do in Moscow for a long weekend? appeared first on Russia Travel Tips.Julie
- Wheelchair accessible travel in Russia September 12, 2021GetLocals Information for accessible travel in Russia Can you travel easily in Russia? Russia still has a long way to go before it’s a truly suitable country for disabled people to travel around, but progress is being made. Moscow is a city of great opportunities for work and leisure. Millions of tourists visit the capital […]stpetersburg
- Moscow Metro August 5, 2020See Moscow's unique and beautiful metro stations on a 1.5-hour tour of the Soviet palaces that were built for the people. See the marble pillars, stained glass, and ornate sculptures that make the Moscow metro unlike any other metro system in the world. The post Moscow Metro appeared first on Tours in Moscow.stpetersburg
- Guided Walking Tours Of Moscow May 6, 2020This walking tour of Moscow includes the best of both worlds, as you visit the must-see attractions as well as lesser-known spots popular with locals. Get the chance to chat with locals and learn about their lives. Get a more intimate experience of the city on a small-group tour. This is an ideal tour for […]stpetersburg
- Understand Russia Book Published! June 27, 2019E-book and Paperback available! My Dear Readers! Thank you so much for sending me your smart, witty and sometimes totally unexpected questions about Russia, reading... The post Understand Russia Book Published! appeared first on Understand Russia.Tanya Golubeva
- Russian Pets – Episode 1 April 10, 2017One topic that will certainly unite my readers everywhere in the world – pets. We all love animals, whom we bring to our homes. Let’s... The post Russian Pets – Episode 1 appeared first on Understand Russia.Tanya Golubeva
- Healthy Lifestyle – A New Trend In Russia February 19, 2017Russians are well-known for their love for vodka and festive dinners, which include lots of pies and salads with mayo. Being in a cold country,... The post Healthy Lifestyle – A New Trend In Russia appeared first on Understand Russia.Tanya Golubeva
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.