Some blogs that talk about Russia
Some blogs that talk about Russia. The territory of Russia occupies northern Asia (74.7% of its area) and eastern Europe (25.3% of its area). Over one year, Russian gross domestic product is expected to increase by 8.2% to reach 1,584 billion dollars in 2021. Russia thus retains its place in the world ranking of the countries which produce the most wealth. The two largest cities (Moscow and St. Petersburg) are in Europe, and all federal authorities claim that the European part is larger. On the other hand, it is in Asia that most natural resources are concentrated, so it would not be wise to underestimate its importance. The cost of living in Russia is 50% lower than in France. However, local purchasing power is 52% lower. When traveling, plan on an on-site budget of at least 73 € / day and per person (6377 RUB / day). There are several risks for the safety of the traveler in Russia: industrial risk, terrorist risk, delinquency, hooliganism, cybercrime, natural risks or those linked to transport. In general, if you are traveling to Russia, you will need to be vigilant. In most cases, you need a visa to go to Russia. The tourist visa is issued for a period of 30 days, while the business visa - for longer periods. Obtaining a visa for Russia is not that complex, if you follow the procedure. In order to visit Moscow and St. Petersburg in a week, it is better to take the train rather than the plane. This saves on travel time to the airport. The two cities are very well connected by train. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Explore Breathtaking Russia During Covid 19 August 4, 2021Russia is definitely one of the most beautiful countries in the world. The destination provides many extraordinary and amazing locations and sites so the visitors fully enjoy the stay. There are big cities such as Moscow and Saint Petersburg with a large number of historically valuable monuments, objects, and areas. You can definitely see and […]
- The Russian Weather. It’s an Acquired Taste August 2, 2021Throughout history, the Russian weather has gained fame like an old general, stopping armies and would-be conquerors in their tracks without so much as a shot fired in anger. Napoleon famously struggled with temperatures of between -20 and -30 near the Dnieper River but, contrary to popular belief, this was long after he’d fallen to […]
- Savvino-Storozhevsky Monastery near Moscow August 1, 2021The Savvino-Storozhevsky Monastery is a very picturesque Orthodox monastery of the Moscow diocese, founded in 1398 and located 2 km west of the city of Zvenigorod in Moscow Oblast, about 60 km west of Moscow. In the 15th-17th centuries, the Savvino-Storozhevsky Monastery played the role of an outpost of the Moscow Principality in the west. […]
Latest news from : Sergei Rzhevsky (russia tourism travel )
- Land Tour vs Russian River Cruise October 19, 2020*/ When it comes to your precious vacation time and finances, a little time spent researching tour operators and tour options will ensure you have the best time possible in one of the most intriguing and fascinating countries - Russia. Travel all Russia has been operating for more than 10 years and Russia is […]
- Trans-Siberian Tours Comparison September 22, 2020Image: Related content: Trans-Siberian: Destinations100th Anniversary of the Trans-Siberian RailwayTrans-Siberian Train: Expectation vs RealityBest Time to Visit Lake BaikalRelated tour: Classic Trans-Siberian Adventure | Moscow - BeijingEpic Trans-Siberian Expedition Train TourLuxury Tsar's Gold Trans-Siberian Train TourTrans-Siberian Small Group Tour | Moscow - Ulan-Bator Destinations: Trans-Siberian
- Russia Small Group Tours Comparison September 15, 2020Traveling to Moscow and Saint Petersburg is a must for those, planning to experience Russia. For this reason, we compared our most popular Russia small group tours that include two gorgeous Russian capitals for you to decide which one suits you best, taking into consideration your accommodation preferences, interesting places and activities, and budget […]
Latest news from : [email protected] (russia tourism travel )
- Visit Veliky Novgorod | Train from St Petersburg, hotels in Veliky Novgorod June 12, 2021What to visit in Veliky Novgorod? Actually, Veliky Novgorod is considered the oldest city in Russia! The first… The post Visit Veliky Novgorod | Train from St Petersburg, hotels in Veliky Novgorod appeared first on Russia Travel Tips.
- Things to do in St Petersburg | What to visit and see in St Petersburg? May 30, 2021I listed here the TOP things to do in St Petersburg. At the end of the post, you… The post Things to do in St Petersburg | What to visit and see in St Petersburg? appeared first on Russia Travel Tips.
- St Petersburg palaces: TOP 10 of the most beautiful palaces to visit April 24, 2021Here is our TOP 10 of the most beautiful St Petersburg palaces to visit, including of course the… The post St Petersburg palaces: TOP 10 of the most beautiful palaces to visit appeared first on Russia Travel Tips.
Latest news from : Julie (russia tourism travel )
- Moscow Metro August 5, 2020See Moscow's unique and beautiful metro stations on a 1.5-hour tour of the Soviet palaces that were built for the people. See the marble pillars, stained glass, and ornate sculptures that make the Moscow metro unlike any other metro system in the world. The post Moscow Metro appeared first on Tours in Moscow.
- Guided Walking Tours Of Moscow May 6, 2020This walking tour of Moscow includes the best of both worlds, as you visit the must-see attractions as well as lesser-known spots popular with locals. Get the chance to chat with locals and learn about their lives. Get a more intimate experience of the city on a small-group tour. This is an ideal tour for […]
- 24 Hours In Moscow May 6, 202024 Hours in St Petersburg to spare? What are the best tours in Moscow? The post 24 Hours In Moscow appeared first on Tours in Moscow.
Latest news from : stpetersburg (russia tourism travel )
- Understand Russia Book Published! June 27, 2019E-book and Paperback available! My Dear Readers! Thank you so much for sending me your smart, witty and sometimes totally unexpected questions about Russia, reading... The post Understand Russia Book Published! appeared first on Understand Russia.
- Russian Pets – Episode 1 April 10, 2017One topic that will certainly unite my readers everywhere in the world – pets. We all love animals, whom we bring to our homes. Let’s... The post Russian Pets – Episode 1 appeared first on Understand Russia.
- Healthy Lifestyle – A New Trend In Russia February 19, 2017Russians are well-known for their love for vodka and festive dinners, which include lots of pies and salads with mayo. Being in a cold country,... The post Healthy Lifestyle – A New Trend In Russia appeared first on Understand Russia.
Latest news from : Tanya Golubeva (russia tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc.
With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.