Some blogs about redhead (woman)
Some blogs written by red-haired women ... Because they are not dumber than the others ... Red-haired women were in particular called witches ... at one time. These people have a special charm and attract a lot of attention. Persecuted or revered: redheads and redheads do not leave indifferent. If your milky skin is covered in tiny freckles and your hair is a fiery copper, you have every reason to be happy. You are more like a cat than a monkey, you unleash passions, resist cellular aging, but above all, you are (almost) unique. Redheads can eventually become duller over time, but gray hair is rarer in redheads. The first redhead in history would be Lilith, Adam's first wife, known for her long red hair. She was expelled from the Garden of Eden for refusing to submit to her husband. On the other hand, red is the rarest hair color in humans. Good reading ! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 5 More Head-Turning Celebs Who Went Red in 2021 August 3, 2021We’ve talked about celebs who went red for their Emmy nominated roles, but lots of celebrities are going red for... The post 5 More Head-Turning Celebs Who Went Red in 2021 appeared first on How to be a Redhead.
- Hairbrush Guide 101 For Redheads: Which Hairbrush To Use When August 3, 2021If you’ve been rolling on the single brush train, it’s time to get off. Having more than one hairbrush might... The post Hairbrush Guide 101 For Redheads: Which Hairbrush To Use When appeared first on How to be a Redhead.
- 4 Things You Might Be Super Sensitive To As A Redhead July 30, 2021Did you know that redheads naturally have more sensitive skin than those with other hair colors? It’s because of the... The post 4 Things You Might Be Super Sensitive To As A Redhead appeared first on How to be a Redhead.
Latest news from : Terra Rosas (redhead woman women )
- Decorate vs. Design: Current Home Trends! July 24, 2021First up – DECORATE. I LOVE decorating. To me, it’s honestly magic…you can completely transform a space with paint (I consider paint decorating) and new decor alone. It’s cheaper than a renovation and something you can have fun updating throughout... The post Decorate vs. Design: Current Home Trends! appeared first on The Rambling Redhead.
- Red’s Weekly Thread! July 10, 2021Hello, friends! We are back in Texas! Tenth wedding anniversary trip is in the books! As silly and some what dramatic as this is going to sound, I feel like a reset button was pushed after going on this trip.... The post Red’s Weekly Thread! appeared first on The Rambling Redhead.
- Cute Outdoor Patios Styled Four Different Ways! June 10, 2021Hope you’ve had an amazing start to the Summer! I am still on the hunt for a few patio pieces that I am wanting for our new YARD! We have a yard now! And honestly it’s been a highlight of... The post Cute Outdoor Patios Styled Four Different Ways! appeared first on The Rambling Redhead.
Latest news from : Jennifer (redhead woman women )
- Genuine Ginger Mascara 🏵 June 15, 2021Carrie wears the Gingerlash Mascara in Genuine Ginger. Protip: it works great on your ginger girl eyebrows too!
- Get the Look 🧡 June 14, 2021Model/ beauty alchemist, Taylor, wears the Gingerlash Mascara in Honest Auburn and Color Wash Lipstick in Girl Next Door. Get them together and save with the Mascara + Lipstick Set! Taylor is the founder of Heaven on Main Street where she makes her own line of all natural skin care products. Located in Bovina, NY, she […]
- Get the Look 👀 May 14, 2021Kate wears LYF Tinted Moisturizer in Fair, Gingerlash Mascara in Genuine Ginger, and Beauty Fix Palette in Warm.
Latest news from : Kate Loveless (redhead woman women )
- How to Help Produce Last Way Longer July 31, 2021Cha-ching!!! I know you have probably noticed how expensive groceries are these days 😖, so I’m putting decor on the back burner so I can share my favorite tips on “How to Help Produce Last Way Longer”. I’ve been cooking a long time now guys, and I know what works when trying to save those... […]
- How to Create & Style a Sexy Rustic Suede Bracelet July 9, 2021The older I’ve become, the less I wear around my neck when I go out, and the more I prefer eye catching bracelets. Last week, I was wishing I had a “wood” bracelet to match “wood” earrings I purchased for a special romantic weekend get-a-way with my husband. Boom! Inspiration finally struck after I thought... […]
- How to Create a Rainbow Colored Glass Birdbath June 25, 2021There’s something about colored glass that floats my boat. When I see it at thrift stores (I scream!!!) take it home, and add it to my collection. Well, that collection is getting quite large, so I need to use it up. I already have a colored glass fountain (see below), so I decided a birdbath... […]
Latest news from : Julie (redhead woman women )
- What story does your style tell? August 4, 2021I love how we can transform ourselves, be liberated, have fun, and tell a story through our style!
- Travel through your style! July 21, 2021The beauty of fashion, that it travels us and transforms us!
- The white lace dress that your mother will love! July 5, 2021It's never too late to get the perfect white lace midi dress to wear for the rest of the summer!
Latest news from : Menia (redhead woman women )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc.
With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.