Some blogs about redhead (woman)
Some blogs written by red-haired women ... Because they are not dumber than the others ... Red-haired women were in particular called witches ... at one time. These people have a special charm and attract a lot of attention. Persecuted or revered: redheads and redheads do not leave indifferent. If your milky skin is covered in tiny freckles and your hair is a fiery copper, you have every reason to be happy. You are more like a cat than a monkey, you unleash passions, resist cellular aging, but above all, you are (almost) unique. Redheads can eventually become duller over time, but gray hair is rarer in redheads. The first redhead in history would be Lilith, Adam's first wife, known for her long red hair. She was expelled from the Garden of Eden for refusing to submit to her husband. On the other hand, red is the rarest hair color in humans. Good reading ! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Redheads Rock the 2021 Met Gala Red Carpet September 15, 2021The 2021 Met Gala has finally come and we’ve seen a wide selection of styles fitting the theme “In America:... The post Redheads Rock the 2021 Met Gala Red Carpet appeared first on How to be a Redhead.
- 4 Ways to Style Your Red Hair Using a Claw Clip September 13, 2021Claw clips were popular in the 90s and early 2000s and now they are back! These fun plastic clips are... The post 4 Ways to Style Your Red Hair Using a Claw Clip appeared first on How to be a Redhead.
- 7 Redhead Beauty Essentials to Include in Your Gym Bag September 13, 2021Maybe you’re a die-hard gym lover, or maybe it’s your first time back on the treadmill in a while. Whatever... The post 7 Redhead Beauty Essentials to Include in Your Gym Bag appeared first on How to be a Redhead.
Latest news from : Terra Rosas (redhead woman women )
- Labor Day Sales! September 3, 2021Labor Day Sales! American Eagle – End of Summer Sale 25-60% off! Best Buy – Labor Day Sale Boutique Rugs – Labor Day Sale 60% off! Forever21 – Labor Day Doorbusters 50-70% off! Francesca’s – Labor Day Sale Up to... The post Labor Day Sales! appeared first on The Rambling Redhead.
- Decorate vs. Design: Current Home Trends! July 24, 2021First up – DECORATE. I LOVE decorating. To me, it’s honestly magic…you can completely transform a space with paint (I consider paint decorating) and new decor alone. It’s cheaper than a renovation and something you can have fun updating throughout... The post Decorate vs. Design: Current Home Trends! appeared first on The Rambling Redhead.
- Red’s Weekly Thread! July 10, 2021Hello, friends! We are back in Texas! Tenth wedding anniversary trip is in the books! As silly and some what dramatic as this is going to sound, I feel like a reset button was pushed after going on this trip.... The post Red’s Weekly Thread! appeared first on The Rambling Redhead.
Latest news from : Jennifer (redhead woman women )
- The Redhead Guide to Eyebrows September 2, 2021Mercedes applies the Brow Love Gel in Ginger. She's also wearing the Gingerlash Mascara in Genuine Ginger. Hello fellow redheads! In this post I want to talk about how to pick the right shade for your brow color - which is no small feat. This particular post was especially motivated by our newest […]
- NEW Brow Love shade August 24, 2021Allison wears Gingerlash Mascara in Honest Auburn and Color Wash Lipstick in Au Natural while she applies the NEW Brow Love in Cinnamon.
- As Seen In: Vogue August 9, 2021We are so honored to be a part of British Vogue's September Issue! Check us out!
Latest news from : Kate Loveless (redhead woman women )
- How to Combine Mums and Cabbage for Cascading Fall Steps September 18, 2021A few years ago, I came across the most beautiful (pink & green) fall porch I had ever seen. It was a complete jaw dropper 😲, and eventually I noticed the same decorating trends spreading all over the place. Folks caught on quick, but I took my time sticking with what I’m use to which... […]
- 3 Thrifty Fall Planter Cover Ideas September 10, 2021You better get a big ole warm pumpkin spiced latte because it’s time for the Thrifty Style Team again, and I have over 14 ideas that will help you decorate for fall without spending a ton of cash 😉. The first 3 ideas come from our front porch here in Michigan, where the temperature... […]
- Central New York Half-Moon Cookie Recipe September 3, 2021If you happen to be here searching for the authentic Central New York “Half-Moon Cookie Recipe” you have definitely come to the right place 😊. On the other hand, if you happen to be one of my sweet subscribers, you’ve hit the cookie jackpot my friend! You see, my handsome, Italian husband grew up in... […]
Latest news from : Julie (redhead woman women )
- The elegant knitted set! September 7, 2021An elegant, knitted ensemble that you need for this transitional period, warm, comfortable, and stylish which can be worn all day!
- Long, airy, and elegant dress! August 18, 2021A dress that I loved from the first moment I saw it because it is so light and airy but at the same time so elegant and stylish!
- What story does your style tell? August 4, 2021I love how we can transform ourselves, be liberated, have fun, and tell a story through our style!
Latest news from : Menia (redhead woman women )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.