Some blogs written by blond women
Some blogs written by blond women ... Because they are not dumber than the others ... The myth of blond hair goes back to Antiquity. Rare and therefore coveted, blonde hair was a canon of beauty to which we associated softness and angelism, but also fertility. A number of women put on their hair clever preparations to obtain an adornment as blond as gold. The blond would not be a guarantee of seduction in men ... It is true that many men prefer plump blond women with blue eyes! Smile, All are symbols of youth, and therefore, of fertility. Men prefer blonde hair (tends to darken with age), full lips, strong cheekbones, small noses, and thin eyebrows. Good reading ! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- What to Buy at the Net-a-Porter Sale June 1, 2021This post is all about what to buy at the Net-A-Porter sale. Not sure what to buy from the Net-a-Porter sale?… The post What to Buy at the Net-a-Porter Sale appeared first on The New York Blonde | New York Fashion and Style Blogger.
- Best Summer Caftans for 2021 May 3, 2021This post is all about the best summer caftans for summer 2021. CAFTAN: LA VIE STYLEHOUSE Summer caftans are my go-to silhouette… The post Best Summer Caftans for 2021 appeared first on The New York Blonde | New York Fashion and Style Blogger.
- Insanely Stunning Rehearsal Dinner Dresses for the Bride April 22, 2021This post is all about insanely stunning rehearsal dinner dresses for the bride. … The post Insanely Stunning Rehearsal Dinner Dresses for the Bride appeared first on The New York Blonde | New York Fashion and Style Blogger.
Latest news from : [email protected] (blond woman women )
- Best of Austin Beauty March 14, 2021I’ve been wanting to do this blog post for a while & I’m so excited to put this list together for y’all! So many clients ask my recommendations for beauty services around Austin and I thought it would be fun to put together some of my personal favorites! I also did polls on instagram for […]
- Our favorite toys for an 8 month old March 3, 2021Hey guys! I know it’s been a while since I’ve done a blog post. Mom life has been so busy and trying to balance being a mom, wife, dog mom, blogger and stylist definitely hasn’t been easy! I thought it would be fun to share some of the toys Nathan has been loving, here are […]
- How to make a kids christmas eve box! December 11, 2020I’ve already had a lot of questions about how we did our Christmas Eve box so I wanted to share how we did it! It’s SO easy and such a fun tradition to start! When I was younger I always remember Christmas eve being so fun and exciting because my siblings and I were always […]
Latest news from : Ally Feezel (blond woman women )
- NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SAL... July 12, 2021Shop this post HERE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE ANIMAL PRINT PICKS Y’all know that I absolutely love anything animal print! If it comes in a leopard, cheetah or snakeskin, you know that I already have my eye on it. That’s why I wanted to round up all of my favorite animal print picks from the NordstromSEE […]
Latest news from : dd agency (blond woman women )
- How to Pitch Yourself to Brands as an Influencer July 21, 2021It can be hard to stand out as an influencer on Instagram because lately it feels so oversaturated. But if you… The post How to Pitch Yourself to Brands as an Influencer appeared first on A Blonde Blog.
- How to Price Yourself as a Blogger or Influencer July 15, 2021It’s intimidating, overwhelming, confusing, and maybe a little bit uncomfortable. I get it. Where on earth do you start? Is… The post How to Price Yourself as a Blogger or Influencer appeared first on A Blonde Blog.
- Hy-Vee Summer Beauty Box July 12, 2021If you’ve hit the part of the summer where the post 4th of July blues have set in, then you… The post Hy-Vee Summer Beauty Box appeared first on A Blonde Blog.
Latest news from : anniewp (blond woman women )
- How To Grow + Monetize A Facebook Group with Brooke Jefferson – PODCAST EPISODE 60 August 4, 2021Today’s episode chats with Brooke Jefferson all about the art of growing and running a Facebook group. She shares her top 3 tips to growing and engaging with your group, the BEST ways to monetize and her advice for those looking to break into the Facebook group space (because NO – Facebook isn’t dead)! You... […]
- WHAT’S ON MY NIGHTSTAND: MID-YEAR CHECK IN ON MY READING LIST August 2, 2021Happy Monday!!! I started the year off SO STRONG when it came to my reading list and I’ve sort of fallen off the bandwagon due to…..life, HA. The mid part of the year got a little crazy and I wasn’t able to read as many books as I had hoped but the whole first quarter... […]
- JULY 2021 MONTHLY OBSESSIONS July 30, 2021Man – it is absolutely INSANE that another month has come and gone. 2021 is flying past me. I was able to try so many new, fun things this month and I cannot wait to share all of my current favorites with you! There are snacks, podcasts, makeup, clothing, Amazon finds. ALL THE GOODS this... […]
Latest news from : Taylor Mobley (blond woman women )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc.
With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.