Some blogs written by blond women
Some blogs written by blond women ... Because they are not dumber than the others ... The myth of blond hair goes back to Antiquity. Rare and therefore coveted, blonde hair was a canon of beauty to which we associated softness and angelism, but also fertility. A number of women put on their hair clever preparations to obtain an adornment as blond as gold. The blond would not be a guarantee of seduction in men ... It is true that many men prefer plump blond women with blue eyes! Smile, All are symbols of youth, and therefore, of fertility. Men prefer blonde hair (tends to darken with age), full lips, strong cheekbones, small noses, and thin eyebrows. Good reading ! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe September 13, 2021This post is about how to create a capsule wardrobe. What is a capsule wardrobe? How do you create a capsule wardrobe?… The post How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe appeared first on The New York Blonde | New York Fashion and Style Blogger.
- 60+ Most Stylish Fall Jackets for 2021 September 9, 2021This post is about the most stylish fall jackets for 2021 … The post 60+ Most Stylish Fall Jackets for 2021 appeared first on The New York Blonde | New York Fashion and Style Blogger.
- 50+ Stunning Fall Wedding Guest Dresses September 1, 2021This post is all about 50+ Fall Wedding Guest Dresses. … The post 50+ Stunning Fall Wedding Guest Dresses appeared first on The New York Blonde | New York Fashion and Style Blogger.
Latest news from : [email protected] (blond woman women )
- Best of Austin Beauty March 14, 2021I’ve been wanting to do this blog post for a while & I’m so excited to put this list together for y’all! So many clients ask my recommendations for beauty services around Austin and I thought it would be fun to put together some of my personal favorites! I also did polls on instagram for […]
- Our favorite toys for an 8 month old March 3, 2021Hey guys! I know it’s been a while since I’ve done a blog post. Mom life has been so busy and trying to balance being a mom, wife, dog mom, blogger and stylist definitely hasn’t been easy! I thought it would be fun to share some of the toys Nathan has been loving, here are […]
- How to make a kids christmas eve box! December 11, 2020I’ve already had a lot of questions about how we did our Christmas Eve box so I wanted to share how we did it! It’s SO easy and such a fun tradition to start! When I was younger I always remember Christmas eve being so fun and exciting because my siblings and I were always […]
Latest news from : Ally Feezel (blond woman women )
- BEST OF AUGUST 2021 September 3, 2021If you’re like me, then you wouldn’t hate just completely skipping the month of August…ha! It’s just SO hot all month in Dallas that I could really just escape to the mountains and that’d be fine with me! Luckily, I got to spend some time in Aspen and Beaver Creek a few weeks ago, soSEE […]
- LABOR DAY SALES 2021 September 2, 2021I can’t believe we are already at September! This year is just flying by and while I know we’re dealing with allllll the things going on in the world right now, Labor Day Sales have arrived and that’s something to get excited about! Labor Day weekend not only has some great fashion deals, but it’sSEE […]
- ASPEN TRAVEL GUIDE August 29, 2021Sometimes I wonder why I live in Texas… It’s a question I ask my self after every trip. I mean if I could at least live somewhere else during the month of August I’ll take it. I’m sure most of you would agree with me, right? Aspen would 100% be at the top of mySEE […]
Latest news from : brooke (blond woman women )
- How to Pitch Yourself to Brands as an Influencer July 21, 2021It can be hard to stand out as an influencer on Instagram because lately it feels so oversaturated. But if you… The post How to Pitch Yourself to Brands as an Influencer appeared first on A Blonde Blog.
- How to Price Yourself as a Blogger or Influencer July 15, 2021It’s intimidating, overwhelming, confusing, and maybe a little bit uncomfortable. I get it. Where on earth do you start? Is… The post How to Price Yourself as a Blogger or Influencer appeared first on A Blonde Blog.
- Hy-Vee Summer Beauty Box July 12, 2021If you’ve hit the part of the summer where the post 4th of July blues have set in, then you… The post Hy-Vee Summer Beauty Box appeared first on A Blonde Blog.
Latest news from : anniewp (blond woman women )
- HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR NATURAL SKIN TEXTURE + FOCUS ON SPOT CONCEALING (EVEN WITH ACNE) September 17, 2021Happy Friday, friends! As someone who deals with pretty severe adult acne (YAY me) – I have pretty much mastered the art of covering acne. I’ve done it all over the years – color correction, full coverage concealer / full coverage foundation, light coverage foundation / full coverage concealer…all of the things. As I get... […]
- Prioritizing Your Time + Eliminating The “I-Have-To” Culture with Lori Oberbroeckling – PODCAST EPISODE 66 September 17, 2021In this episode, Lori & I discuss the BEST ways to prioritize your time as a working mother and how you can eliminate the “I-Have-To” culture that plagues our current society. We discuss how it is negatively affecting women everywhere, how we can recognize it regularly, and how we can work on reversing it in... […]
- FALL & HALLOWEEN MOVIE LIST (+ MY FAVORITE MOVIE NIGHT ESSENTIALS) September 10, 2021HELLO, my friends!!! I know some of your Halloween haters are going to feel like this list is far too early but I start celebrating Halloween September 1st sooo…. 😉 ALSO I have SO many favorite fall/Halloween movies that I need way more than a month to watch them all, ya know? So in honor... […]
Latest news from : Taylor Mobley (blond woman women )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.