Portugal Travel Blog Tips Advices
Some blogs about Portugal. Portugal, in long form the Portuguese Republic, in Portuguese: República Portuguesa, is a country in Southern Europe, member of the European Union, located in the west of the Iberian Peninsula. On either side of the wide sedimentary valley where the Tagus flows to the Straw Sea (located opposite Lisbon), Portugal, which has no marked natural borders with its only neighbor, extends in reality the relief of Spain to the Atlantic Ocean. Those who also want to enjoy the ocean, Portugal is an ideal destination. The Algarve is a perfect region located in the South, where to come to relax and enjoy all the leisure activities. It offers beautiful beaches, picturesque fishing villages and a fantastic climate. The Portuguese capital has it all! Nicknamed the city of seven hills, Lisbon has many assets: an ideal location by the sea, an exceptional cultural richness, very photogenic little cobbled streets but also a rich and varied gastronomy. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Liquid Lounge Oceanfront Bar, Estoril September 17, 2021The time is now. That was the motto of Kiko Pericoli when he opened his newest project, Liquid Lounge Bar Estoril, in September 2021, as the city was still limping back to life. Not only was taking the leap a business decision, but it’s also meant to be an inspiration for anyone who wants to […]
- Lobo Mau Restaurante, Lisbon September 8, 2021Lobo Mau takes its name (which means “bad wolf”) from the nickname of chef Hugo Guerra. Although he is, in fact, quite personable, he’s clear on what he wants from his kitchen: inventive, colorful, delicious food made with top-quality local ingredients. Standout starters include vegetarian tacos with watercress mayonnaise, edible flowers and wasabi peas, and […]
- Best Restaurants in Lisbon for Vegetarians September 6, 2021Yes, the fish and seafood are outstanding, and no, the bifanas and pregos aren’t going anywhere. But in the past few years, Lisbon has woken up to the possibilities of vegetarian and vegan food. Whether hardcore vegan (but with an emphasis on pleasure rather than dogma) or proudly flexitarian, a new crop of restaurants are […]
Latest news from : Ann Abel (Portuguese tourism travel )
- Museu do Oriente ensina técnicas de organização do tempo e do espaço July 12, 2021Idioma Português, PortugalA organização do tempo e do espaço é um dos aspetos mais importantes para o desempenho e autorealização individuais. De Oriente a Ocidente, várias são as técnicas utilizadas e, no próximo dia 23 de Julho, é à Agenda Tong Shu que o Museu do Oriente dedica um workshop que ensina a utilizar esta […]
- Danças orientais para aprender com o Museu do Oriente July 12, 2021Idioma Português, PortugalDedicados a todas as mulheres que pretendem despertar a deusa que há em si, o Museu do Oriente organiza, em Julho, um curso de introdução à dança oriental e um workshop dedicado à dança clássica indiana, que permitem descobrir que é possível divertirmo-nos dançando, libertando e controlando o corpo ao mesmo tempo. O […]
- Férias de Verão no Museu do Oriente June 29, 2021Idioma Português, PortugalUma viagem até ao outro lado do mundo, pelas culturas e tradições asiáticas, é a sugestão do Museu do Oriente para ocupar os mais novos durante as férias de Verão, com um programa variado de oficinas para todas as idades. Em Julho e Agosto, para crianças entre os 4 e os 6 anos, […]
Latest news from : admin (Portuguese tourism travel )
- Eating eels in the middle of Ribatejo September 15, 2021“I am taking you to a restaurant that used to be a shack. The place was recently renovated, but I hope Virgulina’s cooking hasn’t changed,” said Manuel Malfeito, a professor of enology who can always find extraordinary places in the middle of nowhere. This time we were lost in Ribatejo, an agricultural region that has […]
- The joys of a thin slice of Serra cheese September 7, 2021One of our grandfathers often wished there were more days in the year so he would have more opportunities to eat cheese. His favorite was a Serra da Estrela cheese doused with paprika and olive oil and aged for three months. The paprika gives the cheese a bright orange color on the outside and a […]
- The Boa Nova tea house August 30, 2021We drove from Porto to Leça da Palmeira on a warm, sunny day to have lunch at the Boa Nova tea house. Our expectations were high. The building, classified as a national monument, was designed by Álvaro Siza Vieira, an architect who won the Pritzker prize. It houses since 2014 a restaurant headed by chef […]
Latest news from : saltofportugal (Portuguese tourism travel )
- Understanding Permanent Residency in Portugal September 17, 2021As you learn about Portuguese visas and residency requirements, you’ll hear terms like temporary residency, permanent residency, and Portuguese citizenship used a lot. Trying to understand the differences can be confusing, particularly if it’s your first time moving abroad. In this article, we’ll break down one of those terms, permanent residency, and what it means […]
- 4 Big Changes Coming to Portugal’s Golden Visa in 2022 September 15, 2021The Portuguese golden visa is one of the most popular golden visa schemes in the world, offering residency in Portugal in return for making an investment in the Portuguese economy. Investment sounds like a scary word, but it can be as simple as buying a property here. Portugal isn’t the only country that has a […]
- The Best Portuguese Residency Visas for Retirees September 7, 2021With its warm weather, beautiful beaches, and public healthcare system, Portugal has long been a popular destination for retirees, particularly from Northern European countries like the UK, Netherlands, and Germany. It’s becoming popular with retirees from other parts of the world as well, with an increasing number of people moving from countries like the United […]
Latest news from : James Cave (Portuguese tourism travel )
- The Best Fall/ Winter Destinations In Portugal September 16, 2021Portugal is a destination that can be enjoyed all year round, as restrictive regulations can make us prefer to travel in Fall and Winter, so today we bring you some creative destinations to enjoy the fall and winter sun. Enjoy vitamin D, safe travel destinations and the experience we guarantee will be unforgettable.
- Best Wine Tours & Wine Tastings in Portugal September 13, 2021Portugal is the hottest new wine destination. In this article, we tell you why and what the best wine tours and wine tasting experiences are with valuable tips. This is our wine guide to Douro, Alentejo, Vinho Verde and Lisbon regions.
- Last-Minute Trips To Portugal To Extend Your Summer September 10, 2021There are those who say that what is good ends quickly, and that is why summer is passing in front of our eyes in an instant. However, the offers at this time of the year, in the almost beginning of the fall, are immense in Portugal. Discover how you can enjoy these last days of […]
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.