Portugal Travel Blog Tips Advices
Some blogs about Portugal. Portugal, in long form the Portuguese Republic, in Portuguese: República Portuguesa, is a country in Southern Europe, member of the European Union, located in the west of the Iberian Peninsula. On either side of the wide sedimentary valley where the Tagus flows to the Straw Sea (located opposite Lisbon), Portugal, which has no marked natural borders with its only neighbor, extends in reality the relief of Spain to the Atlantic Ocean. Those who also want to enjoy the ocean, Portugal is an ideal destination. The Algarve is a perfect region located in the South, where to come to relax and enjoy all the leisure activities. It offers beautiful beaches, picturesque fishing villages and a fantastic climate. The Portuguese capital has it all! Nicknamed the city of seven hills, Lisbon has many assets: an ideal location by the sea, an exceptional cultural richness, very photogenic little cobbled streets but also a rich and varied gastronomy. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Best Sushi Restaurants in Lisbon September 24, 2022As befits a country with some of the best fresh fish in the world, Portugal also has an excellent sushi scene. But you have to know where too look—too many restaurants rely on odd ingredients like mango and “Philadelphia,” and serve up entire sushi meals based on farmed salmon. Still, sushi lovers in Lisbon shouldn’t […]Ann Abel
- “Steve Schapiro” Photography at In The Pink Gallery in Loulé, through 17 December September 22, 2022In The Pink, Gallery of Fine Art Photography in Loulé, presents works by renowned photographer Steven Schapiro. This is the first solo exhibition of works by the artist since his passing early in 2022. Images selected for the exhibition include key moments in modern American history and Hollywood personalities, as well as shots taken of […]Greg Boegner
- Oktoberfest in the Algarve, 28 Sept to 9 Oct September 21, 2022You don’t have to be in Munich to enjoy one of Autumn’s most festive celebrations. The VILA VITA Biergarten, a traditional German restaurant in Porches, is once again celebrating the season with an Oktoberfest from 28 September to 9 October. The Biergarten is a little piece of Deutschland in the western Algarve. This Bavarian-style beer […]Greg Boegner
- A sublime pumpkin tart September 26, 2022Edgardo Pacheco is a Portuguese journalist who writes with eloquence and grace about gastronomy. He knows so many people in the food world that he managed to surprise us on our home turf. He arrived at our house with an irresistible sweet tart. When we asked him about the provenance of this delight, he revealed […]saltofportugal
- How do we tell the king? September 19, 2022We used to buy jams endorsed by the British monarchs, figuring that centuries of sampling jams at tea time gave them the practice required to select the cream of the jam crop. We quite liked the British jams until one fateful lunch at Toca da Raposa in Ervedosa do Douro. A sampling of jams arrived […]saltofportugal
- Alentejo’s star wine grape September 12, 2022In the middle of the 19th century, Henri Bouschet crossed Petit Bouschet, a combination of Aramon and Teinturier de Cher conceived by his father, with Grenache. The new varietal, Alicante Bouschet, produces wines with a beautiful dark-red color. Over time, the French lost interest in Alicante Bouschet. But the grape found its home in Alentejo, […]saltofportugal
- Can I Get An Exemption for the A2 Portuguese Exam? October 4, 2022For many people, passing the A2 exam – a requirement to obtain Portuguese citizenship and for non-EU citizens permanent residency too – can seem overwhelming, particularly if you suffer from something like dyslexia or hearing problems. What about cases where you cannot read or write? Is it possible to get an exemption? There isn’t much […]James Cave
- Can You Learn European Portuguese with Duolingo? September 28, 2022Duolingo is one of the most popular language learning apps and so it isn’t surprising that many people download it when they decide to learn Portuguese. But after a while, some people end up realising that Duolingo teaches Brazilian Portuguese and not European Portuguese. This might not seem like a big deal. After all, many […]James Cave
- The Upsides: 11 Reasons to Move to Portugal September 26, 2022There’s a reason that a lot of people are moving to Portugal, or talking about moving here, and that’s because there are some many pros to living here. Yes, there are downsides to deal with, like bureaucracy and colder houses, but for the vast majority of people who move to Portugal, the pros outweigh the […]James Cave
- Winery of the Week: Herdade do Esporão September 28, 2022Portugal is the dream wine destination full of possibilities. Today we bring you the continuation of articles in the series that will help you to get to know all the details on some of the best wineries in the country and some offers of the most publicized and unmissable local experiences. Behold today's location: Herdade do […]
- Ribeira do Porto was elected as one of the "movie treasures" in Europe September 23, 2022The creation of the "Treasures of European Film Culture" list is an initiative of the European Film Academy. This list was created to promote and preserve places and spaces that are symbolic of European cinema. Porto's historical area was considered a "cinematographic treasure" by the European Film Academy, which recalls three emblematic films by Manoel […]
- Best Places for spending New Year's Eve in Portugal September 18, 2022Starting to think about Christmas and New Year's Eve and where you will pass it? Well, what about Portugal, in order for you to have an unforgettable night?
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.