Miami Florida Blog Travel Let's go to Miami
Some blogs about Miami (Florida): The miles and miles of beaches that line the coast of Miami make it one of the most beautiful places in the world. Let us not forget that the city is located on the edge of the Caribbean, a translucent sea sheltering a breathtaking aquatic universe. Thanks to its coasts, Florida is suitable for water sports, such as fishing, sailing, jet skiing or diving. The possibilities are limitless. Florida is home to ten national parks. A must-see: Everglades National Park. Many people are looking to buy, rent, sell or invest in property in Miami for good reasons. The diversity of the coastal area offers a wide range of different residential and commercial buildings, but also a multitude of amenities. In terms of gastronomy, food halls are popular in Miami and the destination has even been distinguished as the 3rd gastronomic city in the United States! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Best Beaches in Miami 2021 April 22, 2021Miami is called the Magic City. And when most vacationers go to Miami, they spend their time on the white sands of South Beach. They take in the historic and beautiful art deco buildings running along Ocean Drive. Also, they enjoy the beautiful boardwalk that runs through Lummus Park. Not just that, the beaches offer […]
- Best Cuban Food in Miami 2021 April 20, 2021Are you in love with Cuban food and looking for the best Cuban food in Miami? Well, Miami is the melting pot of South American culture. It has transformed into an international city. Strictly speaking, Miami is proud of its Cuban culture. So much so that, even though Miami is so diverse, the majority culture […]
- Best Restaurants in Miami 2021 April 18, 2021Let’s be honest! Finding a place to eat, especially in a big city with a crazy amount of variety, isn’t an easy thing. On top of that, the diner has to be in a well-connected location. Not just that, the area has to be perfect. Also, most importantly, the food it serves has to suit […]
Latest news from : Maria Fuentes (florida tourism travel )
- One Exciting Week in Seattle Trip Report – 2021 September 15, 2021Today I am sharing the rest of what we did on our Seattle trip! If you haven’t read my last blog post, it covers our 2 days stay in Olympic National Park and everything we did there. After seeing Hurricane Ridge on Tuesday, we drove back to the city and spent a week in Seattle. […]
- Our 3 Days in Olympic National Park Trip Report September 2, 2021We just got back from an amazing vacation in Washington State where we spent over a week exploring Seattle and Olympic National Park. Originally our plan was to stick to the city, but my friend told me we could not miss checking out the coast. After spending three days here, I have to agree and […]
- A Visit to the Seacoast of New Hampshire Trip Report August 15, 2021I recently spent a week in my home state and I want to share all about it in this New Hampshire Trip Report! Though I traveled all over the tiny state, I mainly was on the Seacoast of New Hampshire. There is only 18 miles of shore here, but they make the most of it […]
Latest news from : Amy (florida tourism travel )
- Cervecería La Tropical Miami Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with a Familia Reunion September 15, 2021Cervecería La Tropical to Host a Familia Reunion as part of Hispanic Heritage Month. La Tropical’s Familia Reunion Will Take Place September 16, 2021
- Where to Celebrate Guacamole Day & Mexican Independence Day in Miami September 14, 2021National Guacamole Day on September 16 is a great excuse to eat delicious Mexican cuisine and celebrate our unique Mexican-American culture. Here are our top picks for celebrating National Guacamole Day in Miami.
- National Bourbon month comes to Time Out Market Miami September 14, 2021Time Out Market Miami Celebrates National Bourbon Month All September Long
Latest news from : Miami Guide (florida tourism travel )
- September 2021 Miami Events, Holidays and Festivals September 14, 2021Top Miami Events for September 2021: Labor Day weekend opens up the month as Miami Spice continues bringing the best of the culinary best in Miami with some amazing offers at the city's top eateries. Postponed from earlier this year, Florida Supercon and the Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival will be taking place this September. […]
- August 2021 Miami Events, Holidays and Festivals August 2, 2021August in Miami is hot and humid, afternoon showers are not uncommon and actually welcomed to bring a bit of relief from the blistering sun. Covid continues to present challenges, the status of the many events programmed for August may change at the last minute. Please continue to adhere to social distancing guidelines to avoid […]
- July 2021 Miami Events, Holidays and Festivals July 5, 2021Front and center this July in Miami are the 4th of July celebrations, we are hopeful we will be having a full and safe program this year including the City's renowned fireworks on the bay. This is also Miami Spa Month and don't forget if you are heading out to the beaches, our turtles are […]
Latest news from : (florida tourism travel )
- Drink up at the Best Happy Hour in Brickell June 14, 2021It’s been a long week and you’re ready for the weekend to start early. It can be hard to find the best happy hour in Brickell, and that’s where we come in. At Riverside Miami, we’ve got Brickell’s best happy hour, not just because we have good deals on drinks, but because we’ve got an […]
- The Best Place to Take Your Dog in Brickell June 7, 2021The energy of Brickell is hard to beat. You can enjoy the Miami lifestyle, in a vibrant neighborhood with so much to do. If you live in Brickell, or you’re enjoying a getaway, you can find quite a few dog friendly places throughout Miami. But, the best place to take your dog in Brickell is […]
- Who is Supposed to Plan the Bachelorette Party? April 27, 2021A bachelorette party is a momentous part of any wedding. This is the moment when the bride is the star and every part of the day is catered to her. It is rare that a bride will not have a truly memorable bachelorette party. However, who is supposed to be planning these parties? It is […]
Latest news from : Innocom Agency (florida tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.