Miami Florida Blog Travel Let's go to Miami
Some blogs about Miami (Florida): The miles and miles of beaches that line the coast of Miami make it one of the most beautiful places in the world. Let us not forget that the city is located on the edge of the Caribbean, a translucent sea sheltering a breathtaking aquatic universe. Thanks to its coasts, Florida is suitable for water sports, such as fishing, sailing, jet skiing or diving. The possibilities are limitless. Florida is home to ten national parks. A must-see: Everglades National Park. Many people are looking to buy, rent, sell or invest in property in Miami for good reasons. The diversity of the coastal area offers a wide range of different residential and commercial buildings, but also a multitude of amenities. In terms of gastronomy, food halls are popular in Miami and the destination has even been distinguished as the 3rd gastronomic city in the United States! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Best Beaches in Miami 2022 April 22, 2021Miami is called the Magic City. And when most vacationers go to Miami, they spend their time on the white sands of South Beach. They take in the historic and beautiful art deco buildings running along Ocean Drive. Also, they enjoy the beautiful boardwalk that runs through Lummus Park. Not just that, the beaches offer […]Maria Fuentes
- Best Cuban Food in Miami 2022 April 20, 2021Are you in love with Cuban food and looking for the best Cuban food in Miami? Well, Miami is the melting pot of South American culture. It has transformed into an international city. Strictly speaking, Miami is proud of its Cuban culture. So much so that, even though Miami is so diverse, the majority culture […]Maria Fuentes
- Best Restaurants in Miami 2022 April 18, 2021Let’s be honest! Finding a place to eat, especially in a big city with a crazy amount of variety, isn’t an easy thing. On top of that, the diner has to be in a well-connected location. Not just that, the area has to be perfect. Also, most importantly, the food it serves has to suit […]Maria Fuentes
- 50+ Romantic Things to Do in Orlando for Couples June 27, 2022There are many romantic places to spend a day with your partner in Florida, but for most, Orlando rarely comes to mind. Many conjure up the image of kids and theme parks, however, the City Beautiful actually has a variety of fun experiences for couples. I have found over fifty romantic things to do in […]Amy
- 6 Reasons to Visit Biscayne National Park in Florida June 22, 2022Many people know about The Everglades, but did you know there is another National Park not too far from there? Biscayne National Park in Florida is just south of Miami and has the unique distinction of being 95% water. That means to really experience this national park, you have to get wet! I highly recommend […]Amy
- The 11 Best Places to See Sea Turtles in Florida June 16, 2022There is so much amazing marine life to see in Florida, but in my opinion, sea turtles are the coolest. Sea turtles are found all along Florida’s coast, both swimming in the water and nesting on the shores. Though they are common, I wanted to share the best places to see sea turtles in Florida. […]Amy
- Neya Brings a Modern Israeli Kitchen+Bar Concept to Surfside June 29, 2022Nestled in the heart of Surfside, Neya is a kitchen and bar concept showcasing modern Israeli fare in a sleek convivial atmosphere. The post Neya Brings a Modern Israeli Kitchen+Bar Concept to Surfside appeared first on The Miami Guide.Miami Guide
- Best Miami Summer Happy Hours June 29, 2022Summer in Miami is a great time to gather with friends and loved ones over special food and drink offerings, please find our selection for Best Happy Hours below. The post Best Miami Summer Happy Hours appeared first on The Miami Guide.Miami Guide
- Best Fried Chicken in Miami June 29, 2022National Fried Chicken Day is on July 6th and I thought we could celebrate by exploring the Best Fried Chicken in Miami. The post Best Fried Chicken in Miami appeared first on The Miami Guide.Miami Guide
- July 2022 Miami Events, Holidays and Festivals June 27, 2022Front and center this July in Miami are the 4th of July celebrations including the City's renowned fireworks on the bay. This is also Miami Spa Month and all our summer festivals are returning this year: the Mango Festival, Miami Beach Classical Music Fest, Florida Supercon and Rolling Loud are on! And don't forget if […]
- Miami 4th of July Celebrations 2022 June 27, 2022We are hoping for our usual repertoire of 4th of July events, the picnics, concerts, parades and fireworks to be back full force this year including the city's highlight celebration and fireworks at Bayfront Park!!! There will be plenty of events big and small to celebrate Independence Day this year, we will be listing them […]
- September 2022 Miami Events, Holidays and Festivals June 9, 2022Top Miami Events for September 2022: Labor Day weekend opens up the month as Miami Spice continues bringing the best of the culinary best in Miami with some amazing offers at the city's top eateries. Postponed from earlier this year, Florida Supercon and the Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival will be taking place this September. […]
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.