Miami Florida Blog Travel Let's go to Miami
Some blogs about Miami (Florida): The miles and miles of beaches that line the coast of Miami make it one of the most beautiful places in the world. Let us not forget that the city is located on the edge of the Caribbean, a translucent sea sheltering a breathtaking aquatic universe. Thanks to its coasts, Florida is suitable for water sports, such as fishing, sailing, jet skiing or diving. The possibilities are limitless. Florida is home to ten national parks. A must-see: Everglades National Park. Many people are looking to buy, rent, sell or invest in property in Miami for good reasons. The diversity of the coastal area offers a wide range of different residential and commercial buildings, but also a multitude of amenities. In terms of gastronomy, food halls are popular in Miami and the destination has even been distinguished as the 3rd gastronomic city in the United States! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Best Beaches in Miami 2022 April 22, 2021Miami is called the Magic City. And when most vacationers go to Miami, they spend their time on the white sands of South Beach. They take in the historic and beautiful art deco buildings running along Ocean Drive. Also, they enjoy the beautiful boardwalk that runs through Lummus Park. Not just that, the beaches offer […]Maria Fuentes
- Best Cuban Food in Miami 2022 April 20, 2021Are you in love with Cuban food and looking for the best Cuban food in Miami? Well, Miami is the melting pot of South American culture. It has transformed into an international city. Strictly speaking, Miami is proud of its Cuban culture. So much so that, even though Miami is so diverse, the majority culture […]Maria Fuentes
- Best Restaurants in Miami 2022 April 18, 2021Let’s be honest! Finding a place to eat, especially in a big city with a crazy amount of variety, isn’t an easy thing. On top of that, the diner has to be in a well-connected location. Not just that, the area has to be perfect. Also, most importantly, the food it serves has to suit […]Maria Fuentes
- The 25+ Best Restaurants for Breakfast in Orlando November 30, 2022They say it’s the most important meal of the day, and personally, I think it’s the tastiest! Whether you are looking for a sweet stack of pancakes or a savory egg sandwich, there are so many amazing places to get breakfast in Orlando. This guide has all my favorite restaurants and cafes. I have decided […]Amy
- 20 Fun Indoor Melbourne, Florida Activities for a Rainy Day November 26, 2022Florida is usually an outdoor paradise with warm weather all year. However, between the heat and thunderstorms in the summer, many look for indoor Melbourne, Florida activities to experience. If you need to find something to do inside, this guide has all sorts of ideas. I have compiled a list of 20 fun things to […]Amy
- Florida Christmas Gift Ideas for 2022 November 21, 2022It’s the holiday season and if you know a Floridian or someone who just loves visiting the Sunshine State, I have some gift ideas for them! As a Floridian myself, I already own many of these items and have even received a few of them for Christmas. I have tried to find some useful items […]Amy
- Miracle Theatre’s Holiday Line-up! November 29, 2022Actors’ Playhouse at the Miracle Theater is ready to ring in the holidays with an incredible line upMiami Guide Staff
- The Best New Year’s Eve Parties and Dinners in Miami November 29, 2022Check out the best events and restaurants in Miami to celebrate New Year's EveMiami Guide Staff
- Pao by Paul Qui at Faena Miami Beach November 28, 2022Pao by Paul Qui A unique brand of modern Asian cuisine by Paul Qui at Faena Miami BeachMiami Guide Staff
- Art Basel Miami Beach November 26, 2022Art Basel Miami Beach is the largest and most prominent contemporary art show in the country if not the continent, and the epicenter of a series of events and fairs all revolving on what has now become the Miami Art Week. To tackle the Basel circuit you need an attack plan since there is a […]
- 2022 Christmas and Holiday Events in Miami November 26, 2022Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas in Miami is about enjoying the sunshine and gorgeous breezy weather, and the tons of fun holiday events the season brings. Zoo Lights, Winterland at the Farm... Here are our top picks, from holiday villages, fantastic light strolls, holiday concerts and musicals and of course, the Nutcraker...
- 2022 Thanksgiving Weekend Events in Miami November 20, 2022Thanksgiving events and things to do in Miami, besides all the eating and shopping, it's time to hit the trails, wildlife and pleasant temperatures await at our Parks, lots of outdoor fun and holiday events just kicking in!
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.