Miami Florida Blog Travel Let's go to Miami
Some blogs about Miami (Florida): The miles and miles of beaches that line the coast of Miami make it one of the most beautiful places in the world. Let us not forget that the city is located on the edge of the Caribbean, a translucent sea sheltering a breathtaking aquatic universe. Thanks to its coasts, Florida is suitable for water sports, such as fishing, sailing, jet skiing or diving. The possibilities are limitless. Florida is home to ten national parks. A must-see: Everglades National Park. Many people are looking to buy, rent, sell or invest in property in Miami for good reasons. The diversity of the coastal area offers a wide range of different residential and commercial buildings, but also a multitude of amenities. In terms of gastronomy, food halls are popular in Miami and the destination has even been distinguished as the 3rd gastronomic city in the United States! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Best Beaches in Miami 2021 April 22, 2021Miami is called the Magic City. And when most vacationers go to Miami, they spend their time on the white sands of South Beach. They take in the historic and beautiful art deco buildings running along Ocean Drive. Also, they enjoy the beautiful boardwalk that runs through Lummus Park. Not just that, the beaches offer […]
- Best Cuban Food in Miami 2021 April 20, 2021Are you in love with Cuban food and looking for the best Cuban food in Miami? Well, Miami is the melting pot of South American culture. It has transformed into an international city. Strictly speaking, Miami is proud of its Cuban culture. So much so that, even though Miami is so diverse, the majority culture […]
- Best Restaurants in Miami 2021 April 18, 2021Let’s be honest! Finding a place to eat, especially in a big city with a crazy amount of variety, isn’t an easy thing. On top of that, the diner has to be in a well-connected location. Not just that, the area has to be perfect. Also, most importantly, the food it serves has to suit […]
Latest news from : Maria Fuentes (florida tourism travel )
- The 6 Best Breweries in Clearwater to Try in 2021 January 16, 2022I have already covered my top breweries for Tampa and St. Petersburg, but in this post, I want to cover the other beautiful beach area of Tampa Bay. This post is all about the best breweries in Clearwater and it covers the area from Largo to Palm Harbor. Known for some of the most gorgeous […]
- The Top Coral Gables Restaurants to Visit in 2022 January 12, 2022We just got back from a weeklong trip to Coral Gables and Miami to celebrate New Year’s Eve! 2021 was a long year and we needed this time relaxing in the sun and trying many of the top Coral Gables restaurants. We ate and drank so much, that I wanted to put together this blog […]
- Where is the Best Place to Live in Florida for 2022 December 22, 2021If you live in Florida, you know how unique each city here can be. Though many from out of state think it is all beaches and humidity, there actually are a lot of differences between each area. Today I am going to answer the questions where is the best place to live in Florida with […]
Latest news from : Amy (florida tourism travel )
- Miami Valentine’s Day 2022: Where to Wine & Dine Your Valentine January 15, 2022We've gathered up the best Valentine's Day restaurants in Miami from dining barefoot in the sand to a more elegant atmosphere.
- The Best Hotels in Miami For Foodies During South Beach Wine & Food Festival 2022 January 13, 2022With so many great events and restaurants found inside South Beach hotels, we’ve created this guide to the best hotels in Miami for foodies during SOBEWFF®
- Best Hotels To Stay for Ultra Miami 2022 on a Budget January 13, 2022We’ve mapped out the best hotels to stay at for Ultra Miami 2022 to help you out a little, affordable hotels conveniently located
Latest news from : Miami Guide (florida tourism travel )
- Coconut Grove Art Festival 2022 January 13, 2022The renowned Coconut Grove Art Festival is a weekend filled with live music, exquisite food, fun outdoor entertainment, and art, art, art... all in the backdrop of one of Miami's most beautiful waterfront settings... This year back at full capacity February 19 - 21, 2022!
- January 2022 Miami Events, Holidays and Festivals January 12, 2022January in Miami is time for the outdoors to enjoy the marvelous weather and so we kick off 2022 with an array of outdoor festivals and exciting entertainment which are back in person this year: Art Deco Weekend and South Beach Jazz Festival are on are on and you still have time to catch the […]
- Art Deco Weekend in South Beach - January 14 - 16, 2022 January 12, 2022The Annual Art Deco Weekend celebrated every January in South Beach is one huge street party and a tribute to the Art Deco era involving a series of top notch events over this three-day weekend including arts and crafts, fabulous food, a classic car show, the bark deco dog show, fashion and antique shows and […]
Latest news from : (florida tourism travel )
- Drink up at the Best Happy Hour in Brickell June 14, 2021It’s been a long week and you’re ready for the weekend to start early. It can be hard to find the best happy hour in Brickell, and that’s where we come in. At Riverside Miami, we’ve got Brickell’s best happy hour, not just because we have good deals on drinks, but because we’ve got an […]
- The Best Place to Take Your Dog in Brickell June 7, 2021The energy of Brickell is hard to beat. You can enjoy the Miami lifestyle, in a vibrant neighborhood with so much to do. If you live in Brickell, or you’re enjoying a getaway, you can find quite a few dog friendly places throughout Miami. But, the best place to take your dog in Brickell is […]
- Who is Supposed to Plan the Bachelorette Party? April 27, 2021A bachelorette party is a momentous part of any wedding. This is the moment when the bride is the star and every part of the day is catered to her. It is rare that a bride will not have a truly memorable bachelorette party. However, who is supposed to be planning these parties? It is […]
Latest news from : Innocom Agency (florida tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.