Italy Travel blogs Tips, Life in italy
Because Italy is a magical country that makes you dream, the country of pizza, ice cream and spaghetti ... The country is a continuation of cities all more beautiful than the others. Rome, of course, Venice, Turin, Milan, Naples are well known. Renowned since antiquity and rich in monuments and places to visit. Italian life is a way of life that is often prized by other countries. We love Italy madly. 527 euros is the amount that each French person spends per year on Italian products ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 6 Hidden Gems in Florence September 9, 2021Florence is full of world famous sights to see, but here are some of our favorite small museums and churches in Florence to deepen your experience of the city’s rich history. Even if you think you've seen all there is to see in Florence, these hidden gems might just have you planning a return trip! […]
- Rome’s Most Beautiful Parks and Gardens August 19, 2021As one of Europe’s greenest cities, Rome is home to lush gardens and sprawling parks that in true Roman style are just as full of history as they are natural beauty. From the sweet scent of roses and orange blossoms to spectacular overlooks, here are Rome’s most beautiful parks and gardens. The post Rome’s Most […]
- Why Autumn is the Best Season For a Tuscan Getaway June 24, 2021Tuscany is one of the world’s most desirable destinations, but it's so much more than a spot for a summer holiday. The fall months, when the weather starts to cool and the seasons change, is perhaps the most glorious time to visit the area. For those in the know, autumn in Tuscany is the place […]
Latest news from : Virginia DiGaetano (italia tourism travel )
- 16 Interesting Free Things to do in Oxford | LOCATIONS & MAP September 12, 2021This will be a compelling guide to the best free things to do in Oxford, with some exciting entries like seek hidden gems. We have been living in London for the last 7 years or so, and after such a long time we understood that sometimes you need a break from the hectic life. Oxford […]
- 200+ Amazing quotes about Italy that will inspire your next trip September 11, 2021Italy is synonymous with great weather, delicious food and stunning art and architecture. Let’s be honest, how many times have you used quotes about Italy in your Instagram captions? Yes, “La dolce vita” is one of those Italian quotes that we see around our Social Media. All these Italy travel quotes and Italian sayings worth […]
- 100+ Lovely Spain Travel Quotes August 27, 2021We are here to inspire you through this collection of amazing Spain Travel quotes. For us, travelling is everything. It’s one of the most amazing experiences that fill our lives. As they say, life is one, and you need to make the most of it. After living in Spain for a while, we get used […]
Latest news from : Italian Trip Abroad (italia tourism travel )
- Florence in one day – what to see in the capital of Tuscany? The biggest attractions August 30, 2021Florence, the capital of Tuscany and one of the most beautiful cities in Italy, the pearl of the Renaissance. It certainly deserves to be thoroughly visited and spend more time there, but the vast majority… Source: Italia by Natalia Artykuł Florence in one day – what to see in the capital of Tuscany? The […]
- Tuscan hot thermal springs – SPA for everyone July 27, 2021I know you love hot thermal springs, which can be used free of charge in the wild ponds hidden from mass tourism. Baths in Tuscany, described by me almost four years ago, enjoying great popularity… Source: Italia by Natalia Artykuł Tuscan hot thermal springs – SPA for everyone pochodzi z serwisu Italia by Natalia.
- Tuscany. Terme di Saturnia – where Jupiter cast bolts of lightning July 27, 2021Geotermalne źródła siarkowe w Saturnia są najbardziej znaną tego typu atrakcją w Toskanii. Ich popularność wynika przede wszystkim z faktu, że dostęp do nich jest całkowicie darmowy, a bogata w minerały woda posiada właściwości lecznicze… Source: Italia by Natalia Artykuł Tuscany. Terme di Saturnia – where Jupiter cast bolts of lightning pochodzi z serwisu […]
Latest news from : Natalia (italia tourism travel )
- Episode #090: Limoncello – Simply the Zest! September 16, 2021This week we hear all about the history and secrets of one of Italy’s favorite drinks – Limoncello! Traditionally a digestive, it is a flavor so indicative of Italy that the smell alone can take you right there. Imagine sitting alfresco somewhere beautiful on the Amalfi or Sorrento Coasts, sipping an ice-cold glass, at […]
- Episode #089: Harvest in Tuscany September 9, 2021This week, we head to Tuscany’s gorgeous Chianti region to talk about an important and exciting season – harvest-time. At this time, grapes are harvested for wine, olives for olive oil, and truffles and porcini mushrooms are foraged for in the woods. Villages and towns hold festivals to celebrate the abundance of wonderful produce. […]
- 3 Best Italy itinerary ideas to copy for your trip to bella Italia September 5, 2021Dreaming of Italy but not sure how to build your itinerary? We’ve created these Italy itinerary ideas to get you started.Italy is a favorite destination for many travelers wanting to soak up the la dolce vita atmosphere, stunning scenery and of course try all the delicious food and wine. But how do you pull together […]
Latest news from : Untold Italy (italia tourism travel )
- 5 Incredible Facts about Piazza della Rotonda, Rome September 14, 2021One of the most striking piazze in Rome is the Piazza della Rotonda. Home to The Pantheon, the piazza is almost always full of people- locals and tourists alike. The architecture, art and food, all make it a great spot to be in Central Rome. As always goes with things in the Eternal City, the […]
- Missing Italy?? Watch these 5 Movies September 9, 2021Missing Italy?? Need a quick fix?? Be prepared for some armchair travel to Italy with this post! I did not want to make a big a list and confuse you so here are 5 movies to watch if you’re missing Italy. Do let me know how you like them! Missing Italy?? Watch these 5 Movies […]
- Keeping Italy alive from home-5 immersion tips August 31, 2021Italian is a way of life that we Italophiles always try to imbibe. Since most of us have not visited Italy for months or possibly years, we’re all aching to go back and feel that way of life again. But right now the prospects seem to be limited. So instead, let’s keep Italy alive from […]
Latest news from : Ishita (italia tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.