Italy Travel blogs Tips, Life in italy
Because Italy is a magical country that makes you dream, the country of pizza, ice cream and spaghetti ... The country is a continuation of cities all more beautiful than the others. Rome, of course, Venice, Turin, Milan, Naples are well known. Renowned since antiquity and rich in monuments and places to visit. Italian life is a way of life that is often prized by other countries. We love Italy madly. 527 euros is the amount that each French person spends per year on Italian products ... For your shop or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Plan Your 2023 Italy Vacation Now! November 22, 2022Our properties are already filling up quickly for next year. Book your 2023 Italy vacation now and enjoy counting down the days! The post Plan Your 2023 Italy Vacation Now! appeared first on Italy Perfect Travel Blog.Italy Perfect
- Florence Favorites from Italy Perfect Founder November 4, 2022Get an inside scoop with Italy Perfect founder Lisa Byrne as she shares her favorite Florence things to see and do. The post Florence Favorites from Italy Perfect Founder appeared first on Italy Perfect Travel Blog.Italy Perfect
- A Perfect Week in Florence Itinerary October 20, 2022Planning a trip to Tuscany and don't know where to start? Our Florence itinerary will help you plan a perfect week! The post A Perfect Week in Florence Itinerary appeared first on Italy Perfect Travel Blog.Italy Perfect
- 10 Days in Croatia Itinerary | How to plan your next trip to Croatia November 25, 2022So often Croatia is considered one of the best destinations in Europe. You can roam around easily and with a mid-range budget, making Croatia perfect for a 10-day itinerary in Eastern Europe. Before our extended 10 day trip to Croatia, we also thought it was cheap; however, reality doesn’t always match your expectations. This guide […]Italian Trip Abroad
- Typical breakfast in Italy | What to eat and things to know November 17, 2022When we’re travelling, we tend to start our day in the right way. Well, what’s better than a delicious breakfast? Italy is known for its food, and in this guide, we have highlighted all the typical breakfasts in Italy that you must try. From the delicious shot of espresso to bread with butter and jam, […]Italian Trip Abroad
- Florence to Venice day trip: The best way to travel and budget tips November 16, 2022If you are considering taking a day trip from Florence to Venice, this guide will provide helpful tips, either way, if you want to go by train, bus, or drive through the scenic route. Florence to Venice day trip is a fantastic route through Italy. Two of the most significant cities of the beautiful country […]Italian Trip Abroad
- Tuscany – the most beautiful view points in the Val d’Orcia September 30, 2022Val d'Orcia stretches to the south of Siena, at the foot of an extinct volcano Monte Amiata is a land of dream for every enthusiast of photography and one of the most popular region in… Source: Italia by Natalia Artykuł Tuscany – the most beautiful view points in the Val d’Orcia pochodzi z serwisu […]Natalia
- Proven accommodation in Italy – list, descriptions, photos July 24, 2022One of the questions, that you most often ask me is: "What checked accommodations are you recommending in (here is the name of the place), but only checked by you personally!" Exactly! This post should… Source: Italia by Natalia Artykuł Proven accommodation in Italy – list, descriptions, photos pochodzi z serwisu Italia by Natalia.Natalia
- Where to eat in Taormina? My verified addresses and the best granita April 9, 2022Where to eat in Taormina? The answer to this question isn't easy at all. Expensive resort oriented to luxurious tourists with a thick wallet is a place where like anywhere in Sicily you can cockup… Source: Italia by Natalia Artykuł Where to eat in Taormina? My verified addresses and the best granita pochodzi z […]Natalia
- Episode #151: 2023 Italy trip planning with 2022 hindsight November 24, 2022If you’re planning a trip to Italy in 2023 or beyond, it can be invaluable to learn from the lessons of 2022 travelers – about what has changed, any mistakes they’ve made & other tips & tricks. Recent events have meant changes to world travel in general and Italy is no exception, and with […]Untold Italy
- Italy travel black friday deals November 21, 20222022 Black Friday travel deals are here now! We update this page regularly with the latest offers as they become available. Bookmark this page so you don’t miss a thing. Travel Planners and Guides 25% off Untold Italy digital Travel Planners and Guides – no code required – ends 1st December 2022 Tours and Experiences […]Untold Italy
- Episode #150: What to Wear in Italy: A Guide to Planning your Italy Trip Outfits November 17, 2022What to wear on your trip to Italy? The short answer is – whatever you like! But while we all want to feel comfortable when we’re on vacation, it is a time when more photos than usual are being taken and you’re eating out more than you would at home, so we also want […]Untold Italy
- Ischia and The Story of a New Name August 4, 2022Remember the benevolent Maestra Oliviero from My Brilliant Friend?? She graciously suggested Elena to stay for a few weeks in her cousin’s apartment in Ischia. That is all I could think of when I booked a ferry from Naples to Ischia. Widely known among locals, Ischia is a stunningly pretty island off the coast of […]Ishita
- Day trip to Procida from Naples July 12, 2022A day trip to Procida from Naples is one of the best decisions I made on a hot summer day. Procida is a tiny island off the coast of Naples which is now extremely popular amid Italians and tourists alike. It was named the Italian Capital of Culture for 2022 and has now become crowded […]Ishita
- 7 Reasons why you should give Naples a chance July 1, 2022Naples and I had an instant energy match and a connection that is inexplicable. I do realize that not everyone can feel the same way for this city. So I wanted to encourage those of you who might be wanting to travel to Naples but are still confused. I too, have been part of the […]Ishita
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.