India blog Travel to India tips
A few blogs about India, a country in high demand by tourists, life is cheap and there are lots of things to see. The Indian federation is made up of 28 states (Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, West Bengal, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra , Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, ... The fertile plains crossed by the Ganges and the Indus occupy the territories in the north, center and east of India, while the Deccan Plateau stretches to the south. To the west of India is a desert of rock and sand, the Thar Desert. The border to the east and northeast follows the Himalayas. Mumbai is the largest city in the country and one of the 10 most populous metropolises in the world, the metropolitan area had 22 million inhabitants in 2012. In the 19th century, Bombay's population quadrupled, reaching 928,000 in 1901. Now the 6th largest economy in the world in terms of GDP, ahead of France, with growth of more than 6% per year, India remains a leading country iche with a lot of poor: 90% of workers earn less than 125 euros per month .. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, .. .explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, photo 360 °, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Cheetahs Return To India 70 Years After Local Extinction: 7 Important Points September 19, 2022 Indian Holiday
- 11 Best Places to Visit in November in South India August 19, 2022 Manmeet Kaur
- 12 Places to Visit in November in North India August 8, 2022 Manmeet Kaur
- Top 30 Longest Rivers in India September 30, 2022Ever since the ancient ages, people have been worshipping nature in all its forms. Rivers in India are the life-giving source where they are utilised for various daily life activities as well as for agricultural purposes. The oldest civilizations in India have flourished around rivers. Home of the great Himalayas, India also houses some of […]Param Dass
- Top 31 Longest Bridges in India September 28, 2022Bridges are a crucial part of a country’s infrastructure. It ensures that the people get to places that were once not reachable and increases the flow of economy. Bridges in India are feats of engineering marvel that deserve an international recognition. These bridges provide a connectivity service for people looking to commute from one place […]Param Dass
- Top 30 Largest Mall in India September 16, 2022Malls have taken over the world. With a mall popping in almost every corner of the stress, it has become increasingly difficult to pick out the best one. They are not only a great place to go for shopping, but it is also ideal for dining out, indulging in fun activities with the kids and […]Param Dass
- 5 Interesting Ideas for Day Trips near Philadelphia October 4, 2022The best thing about day trips ? you don?t need to plan it too heavily plus no need to book accommodations. If you are in Philadelphia, you have it even easier. From historical sites to modern attractions, food markets, and parks; there is no dearth of choices in and around the city. Its proximity to […]IE Author
- 5 Best Things to Do During a Layover at Chicago O’Hare Airport October 4, 2022You might be wondering what to do during a layover at Chicago O’Hare airport? Even though catching up on your sleep is one of the best options to spend time during layovers, some would like to utilize this productively. One of the largest airports in the world, the Chicago O’Hare International Airport has connectivity to […]IE Author
- Intra-City Chopper Service to and from Bengaluru Airport to Start Next Week October 4, 2022Transportation between Bengaluru Airport and the city can now be just a matter of 15 minutes! Yes, the current two-hour-long journey from Bengaluru city to Kempegowda International Airport in Devanahalli (or vice versa) is going to take not more than 15 minutes, thanks to BLADE India (an urban air mobility company), which is all set […]IE Author
- 13 Largest Zoo in India Must Visit | Incredible India September 19, 2022Hello guys, Today’s topic is amazing for those who loves animals or floras including jungle safaris. Yes I’m talking about top 13 largest zoo in India which you must visit in 2022. These zoos are too large with lots of... The post 13 Largest Zoo in India Must Visit | Incredible India appeared first on […]HurryTaylor
- 11 Best Restaurants near me in Bangalore | Incredible India September 14, 2022Today’s I’m going to show you the best restaurants near me in Bangalore that serves tasty food and offering a lot of buffet after lots of research we got it. If you are a food lover and you want to... The post 11 Best Restaurants near me in Bangalore | Incredible India appeared first on […]HurryTaylor
- 13 Best Places to Visit in Varanasi | Incredible India September 12, 2018Today I’m going to show you the 13 best places to visit in Varanasi or must visiting places of Varanasi. As you know the whole Varanasi is known for the devotion due to lots of attractive shrines, most people come... The post 13 Best Places to Visit in Varanasi | Incredible India appeared first on […]HurryTaylor
- Temple Rounds in TamilNadu February 7, 2022A humble attempt is made here to present before you 4 major temples of Tamil Nadu, namely Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple ,Rameshwaram Shiva temple, Sri Rangam temple and the majestic Brihadeeshwara Tanjavur Temple.
- Bike Trip to Dharmasthala - December 2021 February 5, 2022In this article, I will share my bike ride journey to Dharmasthala from Bengaluru. Spontaneous plan of travelling through the Western Ghats during winter season was a blissful experience. I will take you through a lot of pleasant surprises in our trip.
- Snowfall in Manali - January 2022 January 16, 2022In this article, I will share my journey of witnessing fresh snowfall in Manali city and a thrilling walk on Mall road during heavy snowfall. Experience the transition of views of the popular city from lush greenery to crowning white.
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.