India blog Travel to India tips
A few blogs about India, a country in high demand by tourists, life is cheap and there are lots of things to see. The Indian federation is made up of 28 states (Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, West Bengal, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra , Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, ... The fertile plains crossed by the Ganges and the Indus occupy the territories in the north, center and east of India, while the Deccan Plateau stretches to the south. To the west of India is a desert of rock and sand, the Thar Desert. The border to the east and northeast follows the Himalayas. Mumbai is the largest city in the country and one of the 10 most populous metropolises in the world, the metropolitan area had 22 million inhabitants in 2012. In the 19th century, Bombay's population quadrupled, reaching 928,000 in 1901. Now the 6th largest economy in the world in terms of GDP, ahead of France, with growth of more than 6% per year, India remains a leading country iche with a lot of poor: 90% of workers earn less than 125 euros per month .. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, .. .explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, photo 360 °, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Kerala in October to Unburden the Humdrum of City’s Life September 18, 2021
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Hampi Where History Pervades in Every Corner September 15, 2021
- 10 Places to Visit in South Goa to Encapsulate Your Joys September 14, 2021
Latest news from : Akshay Negi (india tourism travel )
- 17 Most Unbelievable Places on Earth September 18, 2021Ever since the earth came into existence over 4.5 billion years ago it has continued to inspire and awe humans with its unique natural structures and formations. Different geographical locations and varied types of climatic conditions have helped in promoting the formation of some of the most spectacular natural beauties. Spread out across valleys and […]
- 17 Most Popular Ghats of Vrindavan September 1, 2021Vrindavan is one of the holiest places in India but why is that so? Hindu deity Lord Krishna had spent a major part of his childhood in this small, humble town next to Yamuna. Almost every street, monument, statue, and temple in Vrindavan is related in some way or the other to the Lord. Krishna […]
- 17 Best Night Clubs in Delhi NCR August 26, 2021Delhi has one of the best nightclub scenes hands down! Looking for a place to dance your night away to thumping tunes and an electric atmosphere? Delhi clubs have your back. With the latest tunes blasting away in the speakers and delicious drinks to accompany your dance moves, Delhi is home to some of the […]
Latest news from : Param Dass (india tourism travel )
- India Might Soon Restart Issuing Tourist Visas to Vaccinated Travelers September 16, 2021International travel to India is on the horizon after almost 18 months since the suspension of scheduled international passenger flights due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Now that the daily COVID case count in most parts of the country is gradually declining and India?s vaccination drive is gaining momentum (with daily vaccination numbers exceeding 1 crore […]
- The Ultimate San Francisco International Airport Terminal Guide September 13, 2021There is more than one way to land in the San Francisco Bay Area, which boasts three major international airports ? San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International Airport (OAK), and Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC). The largest airport in the Bay Area, San Francisco International Airport serves nearly 57 million passengers […]
- Must-Buy Souvenirs from India: 8 Unique Souvenirs that Capture the Essence of India September 6, 2021Souvenirs serve as sweet reminders of travel experiences and hence, travelers take an interest in souvenir shopping whether they generally love shopping or not. Souvenir shopping is much more interesting in a country as diverse as India, where every state boasts more than one ‘unique to the region’ item, which may be a piece of […]
Latest news from : IE Author (india tourism travel )
- 7 Tips To Enjoy Your Solo Trip At Its Best! August 18, 2021Are you planning solo travel soon? Read some great tips to make your next solo travel fun-filled and affordable.
- The water is calling and I must go – Panamkudantha Waterfalls July 5, 2021In this article, I will explain Panamkudantha Waterfalls which is located in Kurumpanmoozhy, a remote area with a smaller population beside the Sabarimala forest and holy pamba river.
- St Thomas Mount- Knowing the Unknown July 3, 2021In this article, I am going to introduce one of the unexplored travel destination in Palai, Kerala. The splendid view from the hilltop is just an amazing experience. The magical touch of nature from this hilltop really calms our mind.
Latest news from : (india tourism travel )
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.