Some blogs about redhead (woman)
Some blogs written by red-haired women ... Because they are not dumber than the others ... Red-haired women were in particular called witches ... at one time. These people have a special charm and attract a lot of attention. Persecuted or revered: redheads and redheads do not leave indifferent. If your milky skin is covered in tiny freckles and your hair is a fiery copper, you have every reason to be happy. You are more like a cat than a monkey, you unleash passions, resist cellular aging, but above all, you are (almost) unique. Redheads can eventually become duller over time, but gray hair is rarer in redheads. The first redhead in history would be Lilith, Adam's first wife, known for her long red hair. She was expelled from the Garden of Eden for refusing to submit to her husband. On the other hand, red is the rarest hair color in humans. Good reading ! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- What Does the SPF Number on Sunscreen Mean? August 12, 2022We’ve all seen the SPF number on our favorite redhead-approved sunscreen products. This number usually ranges from 10 to 100, but what does it really mean? Here’s everything you need to know about understanding this number and picking the right sunscreen for your skin. What does SPF mean? SPF stands for sun protection factor and […]H2BAR Team
- Can Black People Have Red Hair? August 10, 2022Natural redheads are rare, making up less than 2% of the population, but what’s even rarer is redheads who are also Black. Now you might think most redheads have fair skin, but it isn’t always true. BlackAmericaWeb.com broke down the origins of Black people with red hair and it’s quite fascinating: Since we know […]H2BAR Team
- Why Do Redheads Have Freckles On Some Parts Of Their Bodies and Not Others? August 9, 2022If you’re a freckled redhead, you might notice you have freckles in some places but not others. Ever wonder why that is? Here’s everything we know about what makes freckles appear and why they only appear in certain places for some people. This is what causes freckles Freckles are concentrated spots of melanin under the […]H2BAR Team
- Everything Back to School! August 3, 2022It may just be me, but I feel like this Summer didn’t even really happen… it FLEW by! Do you feel this way? I could definitely use another month of the relaxed schedule, oh how I will miss that so... The post Everything Back to School! appeared first on The Rambling Redhead.Jennifer
- AMAZON PRIME DAY July 12, 2022Y’all know this is the one day I shop, hard. lol! Just know that all of these items are subject to change pricewise at any given moment. Amazon is fun like that 🙂 I will be adding sales in this... The post AMAZON PRIME DAY appeared first on The Rambling Redhead.Jennifer
- Father’s Day Gifts for Every Dad! “Meet the Dads” June 13, 2022Father’s Day is upon us! It always sneaks up on me even though Mother’s Day is right before… so I even get a warning period and still find myself scrambling. LOL. Hopefully some of y’all can relate! I just want... The post Father’s Day Gifts for Every Dad! “Meet the Dads” appeared first on The […]Jennifer
- 'Brow Love' Gel in🎬 July 26, 2022Are you Honey, Ginger, or Cinnamon? Compare the 'Brow Love' Gel trio!Kate Loveless
- A Summer Look with Chloe May 31, 2022Chloe creates the perfect redhead summer look with the Brow Gel in Honey, Gingerlash Mascara in Genuine Ginger, and Color Wash Lipstick in Girl Next Door.Kate Loveless
- The NEW 'Natural Red' Lipstick in action💋 May 16, 2022Get ready with Emma as she applies the Gingerlash Mascara in Honest Auburn, Brow Love Gel in Cinnamon, and our newest addition, the 'Natural Red' Lipstick in Rebel. Lydia wears the new lip shade along with the Brow Love Gel in Cinnamon.Kate Loveless
- A Look Back at Redhead Can Decorate’s Best Affordable DIY Projects August 12, 2022I have 2 EXCITING reasons to take a look back at Redhead Can Decorate’s best affordable DIY projects today…the first one being that it’s that time of the month where I join my favorite Thrifty Style Team ladies to bring bring you our money saving home decorating tips. Wait until you see all the gorgeous... […]Julie
- Redheadcandecorate.com’s House is for Sale! August 5, 2022Today’s the day! Rick and I have poured our hearts and soul into our home here in Michigan, but our little birdies have flown away to build their dreams, so it’s time for us to find a smaller nest. Wouldn’t it be fun if one of my redheadcandecorate.com readers decided to buy our house 🤭?... […]Julie
- How to Purge for a Move the Easy Way (Plus a My Gorgeous Planter Giveaway) July 16, 2022If you haven’t heard Why We Are Moving yet…yes, we are selling our home here in Southeast, Michigan! I wrote all about it last week just in case you need to catch up you can click here. Meanwhile at the old ranch 😆, I can’t wait to share tons of surprising tips on “How to... […]Julie
- Join the festive spirit, Part 2nd! December 12, 2021I am fascinated by the energy of clothes with intense movements, such as the velvet skirt I wear today!Menia
- Join the festive spirit, Part 1st! December 5, 2021Α look that I can wear with ease this festive season to go for a drink or to dance but also in any other night out during the winter.Menia
- The asymmetrical, loose black dress for the festive days! November 28, 2021An asymmetrical, black dress which, although it is so relaxed in its line, at the same time, is airy, playful, and elegant!Menia
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.