Some vegan cooking blogs to read
As they say All tastes are in nature, some want to eat meat and some not. In addition, one day we will arrive in a society where there will no longer be enough animals to feed everyone so why not try vegan cuisine a little and rediscover the benefits of vegetables and seeds of all kinds ... your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual visit, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Minimalism vs. Maximalism: Differences, Similarities, and Use Cases August 9, 2022Minimalism is the philosophy of living with less, while maximalism is all about having more. In terms of design, minimalism focuses on simplicity. Maximalism embraces extravagance. So, when it comes to minimalism vs. maximalism, which one is right for you? Can you be a maximalist and a minimalist simultaneously? We answer these questions and more...Michael Ofei
- Is Mohair Ethical? What You Need To Know July 17, 2022Is mohair ethical? Although harvesting mohair rarely jeopardizes the angora goat’s longevity or overall well-being, it’s driven primarily by money—therefore, it’s unethical. Humans have no incentive to breed and care for angora goats outside their mohair. That’s the gist of it. But there’s much more to explore here. Let’s take a look at the ethics...Michael Ofei
- 9 Minimalist Podcasts Offering a Fresh Take on Intentionality July 3, 2022With so many great podcasts out there that it can be hard to know where to start. That’s why I’ve put together a list of my favourite minimalist podcast episodes and shows. These podcasts feature interviews, stories and practical advice to help you live with more intentionality. Think of this as a curated playlist of...Michael Ofei
- Vegan Kahlua Pork Recipe from The Herbivorous Butcher Cookbook August 10, 2022While “vegan” and “butcher” aren’t words you typically find together, brother and sister duo Kale and Aubry Walch have been working to change that with their iconic all-vegan butcher shop: The Herbivorous Butcher. Opened in 2016, The Herbivorous Butcher has been making headlines around the country and was even featured on the Food Network program...Read […]Hannah Bugga
- Meet the World’s First Plant-Based Oyster, Complete with Biodegradable Shell August 5, 2022Pearlita is working on a hybrid plant-based and cell-based technology to create authentic oysters, squid, and scallops that are identical to their traditional counterparts. The post Meet the World’s First Plant-Based Oyster, Complete with Biodegradable Shell appeared first on ChooseVeg.Kimberly Johnson
- Five Charming Vegan Children’s Books for the Compassionate Kid in Your Life August 3, 2022As a new mom, I was surprised at how often farmed animals made appearances in children’s books, toys, and games. There were fuzzy pigs for sale at my local toy store, noise-making plastic barnyard sets, and nursery art starring angelic-looking cows and chicks. Pigs, cows, chickens, and other farmed animals are often chosen for kids’...Read […]Hannah Bugga
- 15-Minute Spinach & Lemon Pasta August 10, 2022Columnist Seiran Sinjari is back with a delicious 15-minutes spinach and lemon pasta recipe. Her biweekly recipe column All About the Veg! is all about highlighting the versatility of vegetables by shining a spotlight on a different one in each of her articles. Today’s star vegetable is spinach. Leafy greens, anyone? Need to eat your greens? I […]Best of Vegan
- Vegan Tofu Tikkā August 8, 2022This Vegan Tofu Tikkā recipe is an exclusive from Dr. Sheil Shukla’s new cookbook Plant-Based India. Click here to find out where you can order it. Tikkā is a northern Indian dish involving marinated protein or vegetables cooked in a tandoor, or clay oven. My version is made with marinated tofu baked on skewers in […]Best of Vegan
- Vegan Miso Noodle Soup August 4, 2022The Art of Soups & Stews is a new monthly recipe column in which Best of Vegan contributor Devorah Bowen delves into her treasure trove of satisfying, comforting, cost-effective, and low-waste vegan soup and stew recipes. In today’s article, Devorah shares her recipe for vegan miso noodle soup, as well as step by step photos […]Best of Vegan
- Tortellini Salad August 9, 2022This tortellini salad with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and arugula makes such a great summer salad! It’s completely vegan, insanely delicious, and just perfect for BBQs and potlucks! And all you need is 15 minutes! Why This Recipe Works This tortellini salad is actually a spin-off of my Mediterranean pasta salad. We’ve been making it for... […]Sina
- Creamy Vegan Dip with Dates August 2, 2022If you are looking for a delicious dip then you should definitely try this vegan dip with dairy-free cream cheese and dates. It’s super creamy, perfectly seasoned with curry and garlic, and just so good! Why This Recipe Works I’ve made this vegan dip so many times and it’s always a real winner. Make it... […]Sina
- Taco Pasta Salad July 25, 2022This taco pasta salad is perfect for your next BBQ or potluck! It’s insanely delicious, easy to make, entirely vegan, and packed with flavor. And it comes together in just 20 minutes. Why This Recipe Works I’m a huge fan of pasta salads, especially in the warmer months. But I also love tacos and Mexican-inspired... […]Sina
- 4 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream August 13, 2022This is the best and easiest 4 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Ice cream! It is so creamy, so decadent and rich and tastes JUST like dairy milk chocolate ice cream. NO bananas! VEGAN CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM Today I make your dreams come true. Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream that is only 4 ingredients, ridiculously creamy, chocolatey, rich... […][email protected]
- Best Instant Pot Vegan Chili (Oil-free) August 7, 2022This Best Instant Pot Vegan Chili (Oil-free) is so easy to make, high protein, plant-based and so delicious! It is also oil-free and fast to make! VEGAN INSTANT POT CHILI Being from Texas, I absolutely love and grew up eating chili all the time. Nobody in the world made better chili than my Dad! He... […][email protected]
- Vegan Chocolate Protein Mug Cake July 23, 2022This Vegan Chocolate Protein Mug Cake is so rich, moist, decadent and so delicious! It’s ready in 5 minutes and is also gluten-free and no added oil. It is the perfect easy and quick dessert! VEGAN CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MUG CAKE I love mug cakes, like this one and this healthy low-fat one. Those are both... […][email protected]
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.