Some blogs of cardiologist or cardiology
The cardiologist asks the patient about his lifestyle and his medical and family history. He performs cardiac and pulmonary auscultation, measures blood pressure. The more risk factors, the more thorough the examination. Cardiologists take care of cardiac pathologies: congenital malformations, rhythm and conduction disorders, valve pathologies, heart failure, cardiomyopathies ... The cardiologist has three simple examinations to explore the heart: the electrocardiogram, the holter and the ultrasound. These explorations are painless and do not require any special precautions. They can be supplemented by stress tests. In 2019, there were 7,307 cardiologists in France. For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs: virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- Why a high fiber diet is key to heart health May 11, 2022Fiber seriously feels like it has become the new buzzword. From the F factor diet to the microbiome to IBS, everyone seems to be talking about a high fiber diet (good or bad!). But what is fiber anyway? Did you know there are two different types? Read on for everything you ever wanted to know […]Nicole Harkin
- Is red wine good for your heart? April 27, 2022From wellness experts to media outlets, many tout the health benefits of consuming red wine, claiming the heart benefits. Yet, some research indicates that alcohol consumption may be detrimental to our health by increasing risks to certain ailments like liver disease and cancer. So, what's the verdict?Nicole Harkin
- How to Prevent Heart Attack - 7 Surprising Ways October 13, 2021You probably already know the basics of how to prevent heart attack - don’t smoke, eat nutritious food, maintain a healthy weight, and get regular exercise - but are there other things that matter? Given that as much as 80% of heart disease is preventable, identifying risks before they cause a problem is huge! We […]Nicole Harkin
- Staying Cool When Exercising in the Heat July 25, 2022Keeping fit is important for your heart health. If you are trying to maintain a healthy heart, you likely want to exercise year-round. However, now that we’re in the midst of summer, the heat can make your workout routine dangerous. If you have had heart disease or have heart disease risk factors, you need to… […]South Denver Cardiology
- When Should I See an Interventional Cardiologist? June 21, 2022At South Denver Cardiology Associates, we take a multidisciplinary approach to your heart care. This means that you will likely get assistance from many different specialists to help you achieve and maintain a healthy heart. One of the specialists you will likely see is an interventional cardiologist. However, we understand that many people don’t know… […]South Denver Cardiology
- What Is an Electrophysiologist? May 18, 2022Your heart is a complicated organ. Many aspects of your heart’s function have to work together for your heart to maintain healthy, regular function. Heart doctors specialize in different aspects of heart function to better understand and improve your heart’s health. An electrophysiologist is a heart doctor who focuses on the nerves that control your… […]South Denver Cardiology
- A Series of Unnecessary Cardiovascular Procedures and Surgeries Culminates in the Death of Philip Roth’s Everyman: How You Can Avoid the Same Fate August 7, 2022Earlier this year the skeptical cardiologist wrote about the cardiovascular misadventures of the main character in Philip Roth’s novel Everyman. I had initially intended this as a single blog post but very quickly realized there were more important points about cardiovascular disease management than could be contained in a one-thousand-word post. After Roth’s Everyman is […]Dr. Anthony Pearson
- Does Eating High-Fat Dairy Cause Heart Disease or Obesity? Has the Science Changed Over The Last Decade? August 2, 2022As promised, the skeptical cardiologist has reviewed, refurbished, republished and revised his first ever post (first published 12/27/2012) which challenged the advice presented by the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, the American Heart Association, and every mainstream nutritional guideline published since 1985. I’ve added some links to subsequent posts which support my statements, improved the formatting, […]Dr. Anthony Pearson
- Looking Back on Ten Years of Skeptical Cardiology August 1, 2022As the ten year anniversary of his eponymous blog nears, the skeptical cardiologist has been pondering the best use of his rapidly dwindling time. Since the website was upgraded in August of 2020 prior statistics have vanished but in the two years since then, WordPress tells me I’ve had over a million views and more […]Dr. Anthony Pearson
- 226. Case Report: Fall from Grace – A Case of Pulmonary Embolism – Massachusetts General Hospital August 4, 2022CardioNerds (Amit and Dan) join join Dr. Andrew Dicks (Vascular medicine physician at Prisma Health, former fellow at Mass General Vascular) and Dr. Prateek Sharma (Vascular interventional & medicine fellow at MGH) for an ice-cold drinks at the Esplanade in Boston, MA to discuss a case about a patient who developed a pulmonary embolism and […]cardionerds
- 225. ACHD: Advanced Heart Failure Therapies (MCS/HT) Among ACHD Patients with Dr. Rafael Alonso-Gonzalez July 31, 2022CardioNerds (Daniel Ambinder) and ACHD series co-chair Dr. Dan Clark discuss advanced heart failure therapies including mechanical circulatory support (MCS) and heart transplantation (HT) in patients with adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) with Dr. Rafael Alonso-Gonzalez, cardiologist and director of Adult Congenital Heart Disease program at the University of Toronto and ACHD fellow Dr. Andy […]cardionerds
- #CardsJC: Screening for Atrial Fibrillation in Older Adults at Primary Care Visits Screening for Atrial Fibrillation in Older Adults at Primary Care Visits – VITAL-AF Trial July 27, 2022CardioNerds Journal Club is a monthly forum for CardioNerds to discuss and breakdown recent publications on twitter and are produced with a corresponding infographic and detailed blog post. For more information, check out the CardioNerds Journal Club Page. This Journal Club focuses on the VITAL-AF Trial. Table of contents for the VITAL-AF Trial summary: Visual […]cardionerds
- Why Mended Hearts Can Make a Difference in Your Life July 22, 2022The post Why Mended Hearts Can Make a Difference in Your Life appeared first on Mended Hearts.Michael Dealey
- Life After a Heart Failure Diagnosis: Ray’s Inspiring Mission June 22, 2022By Merck, in partnership with Mended Hearts® One night in 2013, Ray woke up his wife Wini after being unable to fall asleep. Wini was concerned and noticed swelling in Ray’s legs. She insisted they go to the hospital immediately. At the hospital Ray received shocking news: his doctor told him that he was currently... […]Michael Dealey
- Letter to a Heart-Mama-to-Be May 24, 2022Hi there, You don’t know me, but in so many ways I feel like I know you. Let me first say – Congratulations! You have a beautiful, God-given gift – a precious child – growing inside of you and that is something to celebrate. But celebrating looks hard right now. I remember the weight... […]Michael Dealey
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.