Some blogs about redhead (woman)
Some blogs written by red-haired women ... Because they are not dumber than the others ... Red-haired women were in particular called witches ... at one time. These people have a special charm and attract a lot of attention. Persecuted or revered: redheads and redheads do not leave indifferent. If your milky skin is covered in tiny freckles and your hair is a fiery copper, you have every reason to be happy. You are more like a cat than a monkey, you unleash passions, resist cellular aging, but above all, you are (almost) unique. Redheads can eventually become duller over time, but gray hair is rarer in redheads. The first redhead in history would be Lilith, Adam's first wife, known for her long red hair. She was expelled from the Garden of Eden for refusing to submit to her husband. On the other hand, red is the rarest hair color in humans. Good reading ! For your store or establishment, do not hesitate to contact our expert digital agency for all your digital needs : virtual tour, sponsored article, ... explore our digital services : virtual visit for showroom, 360 ° photo, panorama, virtual solution and ask for your free quote.
- When Redheads Need To Splurge (And When To Save) On SPF Products July 4, 2022SPF and sun care products can sometimes carry a heavy price tag. As redheads who go through SPF quickly, it can sometimes lead you to wonder if you really need the highest-end products. Well, we’re breaking it down and letting you know which categories you can save on and which you should splurge on. Body […]H2BAR Team
- How Can a Redhead Be Born to Two Dark-Haired Parents? July 4, 2022Did you know a redhead baby can be born to two dark-haired parents? You’ve probably heard both parents have to have the redhead gene in order for a child to have red hair, so how does this happen? Well, it’s all about genetics. Let’s break it down. Red hair is a recessive gene, and both parents […]Terra Rosas
- 16 Best 4th of July Outfit Ideas for Redheads July 2, 2022Sick of the same old American flag t-shirt and jean shorts outfit for the 4th of July? It’s time to elevate your redhead style, so here are ultra-chic outfit ideas that are perfect for the holiday: Outfit 1 This outfit is both elevated and comfortable, making it perfect for a daytime picnic, evening fireworks, and […]Terra Rosas
- Father’s Day Gifts for Every Dad! “Meet the Dads” June 13, 2022Father’s Day is upon us! It always sneaks up on me even though Mother’s Day is right before… so I even get a warning period and still find myself scrambling. LOL. Hopefully some of y’all can relate! I just want... The post Father’s Day Gifts for Every Dad! “Meet the Dads” appeared first on The […]Jennifer
- Everything SUMMER Post! Outdoor Activities, Patio, Gardening & Dining! May 23, 2022I can NOT believe it’s basically Summer time! Sweet Summmaaa time! I love Summer. I love the more relaxed schedule but I’d be a liar if I said that keeping the kids entertained was easy every day. Years ago I... The post Everything SUMMER Post! Outdoor Activities, Patio, Gardening & Dining! appeared first on The […]Jennifer
- Mother’s Day Ideas for Every Mom! “Meet The Moms” May 7, 2022I must admit, this post is 100% inspired by my days of being a merchandising manager for a little store you may have heard of called Forever 21. Every new season there were different sections that I had to create... The post Mother’s Day Ideas for Every Mom! “Meet The Moms” appeared first on The […]Jennifer
- A Summer Look with Chloe May 31, 2022Chloe creates the perfect redhead summer look with the Brow Gel in Honey, Gingerlash Mascara in Genuine Ginger, and Color Wash Lipstick in Girl Next Door.Kate Loveless
- The NEW 'Natural Red' Lipstick in action💋 May 16, 2022Get ready with Emma as she applies the Gingerlash Mascara in Honest Auburn, Brow Love Gel in Cinnamon, and our newest addition, the 'Natural Red' Lipstick in Rebel. Lydia wears the new lip shade along with the Brow Love Gel in Cinnamon.Kate Loveless
- Get Ready with Hollyrose🌹 May 13, 2022Hollyrose wears the Brow Love Gel in Honey, Gingerlash Mascara in Genuine Ginger, and Color Wash Lipstick in Au Natural.Kate Loveless
- How to Make Beef & Peppers in the Crockpot June 18, 2022Everyone is struggling right now with food prices, so I decided to hold up on the decorating this week and share one of the best recipes I make that goes a long way (and is also inspired by my DAD). My husband absolutely drools-I mean LOVES “Redhead’s Beef & Peppers” and to tell you the... […]Julie
- 10 Simple Summer Picnic Party Ideas June 10, 2022Welcome to the “Thrifty Style Team” monthly series, where this month we are focused on “Simple Summer Picnic Party Ideas” just in time for the holiday in both the USA & Canada 🙌🏻! As a special treat, not only are we sharing affordable home decorating ideas, but we are including a few outdoor family recipes,... […]Julie
- Where We Escaped for a Quiet Romantic Beach Getaway June 4, 2022I think we may have found the cure for everything. If you desire RELAXATION, PRIVACY, and ROMANCE…you just found it. BONUS: it happens to be located directly on the ocean with your very own private panoramic ocean view. You see, my husband and I recently went on vacation for the second time, to the same... […]Julie
- Join the festive spirit, Part 2nd! December 12, 2021I am fascinated by the energy of clothes with intense movements, such as the velvet skirt I wear today!Menia
- Join the festive spirit, Part 1st! December 5, 2021Α look that I can wear with ease this festive season to go for a drink or to dance but also in any other night out during the winter.Menia
- The asymmetrical, loose black dress for the festive days! November 28, 2021An asymmetrical, black dress which, although it is so relaxed in its line, at the same time, is airy, playful, and elegant!Menia
About the author of the article : Gérald Mardirossian Digital Expert
Gérald is a high-level digital expert and a digital enthusiast. Having attended elitist establishments during his studies such as Henri IV and the Sorbonne, he is one of the over-educated individuals of his generation. Holder of diplomas in HR (Human Resources), digital communication and communication / semiology, he also has multiple accreditations from the largest companies in the digital world : Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Hubspot, Salesforce, CPanel University, United States Institute of Peace (USIP), Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d'information (ANSSI), etc. With many years of digital experience in different fields: associations, tourism, distributor, software publisher ... Gérald Mardirossian had the opportunity to work on both B2B and B2C issues. With many talents, he has already worked on web projects of various types, redesign, development, integration, modernization, website evolution, UX redesign, marketing automation, lead generation, outsourcing, emailing, etc. If you have a digital need or a project, you can contact us.
Few data about the author / Google Maps Photographer / Digital Expert
Gérald has been a member of the Google Local Guide community for many years as well as a certified member and expert on Google products, Google Maps, Google Street View, Google My Business, virtual tour, 360 ° photo, virtual photo event, wedding, real estate, etc.